Wife went to see one of her former Bulls

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
elina
Pervert

Re: Wife went to see one of her former Bulls

Unread post by elina » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:54 am

Hm,

Are you allowed to decide yourself when to wear your cage?
For the night at your parents, you were locked and prevented from jacking off.
But last night you had jacked off? :o

Should you not have kept your case locked out of respect for your Wonderful Cuckoldress ane Her bull so that you would be horny and in the correct longing mode to welcome your Cuckoldress home again? ;)

Sincerely
elina

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:35 am

Some times she will tell me to put it on. A couple times her boyfriend told me to put it on. When ever she has a date with her Bull usually he will have me put it on when the schedule their rendezvous. It could be a day ahead or a week ahead you never know.
Every once in awhile I’ll put it on because it feels right.
Her new rule is if the cage is on I don’t get released from it until she been with one of them. Then when I do get released I’m require to use my Fleshlight while she watches.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:16 am

Jesus 4 rounds! Is that a record for him? lol Who is it that ends up fucking her the most her bull or the Bf? Also, how big are her Bf and Bull? Thx again for answering all this stuff i really appreciate it. Also side thing really 29 and she is cock blocking still lol

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:56 am

I guess he only made it three rounds. Couldn’t get it going for round four. They tried but it was a no go.
Her B/F fucks her way more than her Bull. She may only see her Bull once or twice a month. Her boyfriend fucks her probably twice a week.
Her boyfriend cock is actually bigger than her Bulls. Her boyfriend cock is only slightly longer but really thick. Her Bulls is about 8.5 long but proportionate in thickness. I’m between 5.5 and 6 and not very thick
Yup she’s our drama queen. We have four kids. The other three grew up and moved out. For some reason she hasn’t. So yes she going to put a crimp in our lifestyle. He staying the night will probably diminish quite a bit. 🙁

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:26 am

Oh i'm sorry about the drama queen stuff. Sucks that she is putting a crimp into the lifestyle for you two. I'll have my fingers crossed for you two that she will move out soon or something lol. Yea figures both of them are huge. Who would you say is the roughest with your wife out of those 2? Also, who gives her the most orgasms if given same amount of time that is.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:03 am

Her Bull is much rougher with her. He is very dominating and uses her like a fuck toy sometimes. Her boyfriend is very attentive and loving. Doesn’t get rough at all.
My guess would be her boyfriend gives her more orgasm but it’s pretty even.
Trust me we are hoping the same thing for the daughter.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:53 am

Ya i believe you for the daughter thing. So, i know you said she is putting a crimp on the lifestyle but if she moved out would your wife fuck her Bf a lot more then i assume? Or i guess what would your hopes be if she moved out right now? So, she was with him till like midnight the other day was he railing her that entire time or does he need long breaks between rounds or anything? Whats her record orgasms in one day?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:46 am

If she moved out her b/f would probably come over more.
Her boyfriend actually has a long refractory period compared to her Bull.
I’m not sure what her Orgasm count for a day is. Usually she will get them going and she will keep rolling with them.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:56 am

Bet your wife would love that if he did. Is she even considering moving out like is that on the table at all? Whats the most rounds you 3 have gone with your wife? When she tapped out with the bull was it do that he was lasting so long or the roughness?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:24 pm

He just last so long she had to tap out.
Daughter had no plans of moving out.
I’m gone part of this weekend and her boyfriend wife is out of town too. So she going to go and stay at his place this weekend.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:45 am

That's a bummer on the daughter thing sorry about that. Sounds like this weekend will be tons of fun for the 2 of them. Are you going to be caged this weekend? How long has she been seeing her Bf and bull? Also curious how many men has seen been with since you 2 started this?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:39 pm

Not going to be caged this weekend.
She been with her boyfriend for about 18 months.
Her Bull has been around for almost 4 years.
I think we have counted 10 in 20 years.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:36 am

Very nice! Thank you again for answering all this i appreciate it. Have all the guys she been with been bigger then you and have more stamina then you? How many times has her bull made her tap out just the once? Do you by chance know how long they went at it before she tapped out?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:20 pm

No not all the guys have been bigger or more stamina. But it might be the reason they aren’t around anymore. Lol

I just know of the once that she tapped out. Think it was four hours if I remember right.

She got home a little while ago from her b/f. She been with him the last two days I’ve been out of town. She said the magic number was 6 this time.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:08 am

Knotty Irish wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:20 pm
No not all the guys have been bigger or more stamina. But it might be the reason they aren’t around anymore. Lol

I just know of the once that she tapped out. Think it was four hours if I remember right.

She got home a little while ago from her b/f. She been with him the last two days I’ve been out of town. She said the magic number was 6 this time.
KI - Aside from your wife, I'm sure being worn out and tired, I'm sure she is glowing enough for you to turn the lights off and still read. :shock: :lol:

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:15 am

Lol. Pretty much. She did say she was really sore last night. Plus she has glow in the dark nail polish that is bright as hell. 😂😂

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:03 am

Good lord 6 bet she loved every second of it too. Is 6 a record for her Bf? How did you two end up in this lifestyle?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:35 pm

6 over two days. So no not a record.

How we got into the lifestyle I’ll save that for another post

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:07 pm

How we got started.
So it probably started with my ex wife who was cheating on me. I knew she was but never said anything because instead of getting upset and jealous, I got excited. Well we ended up getting divorced. My current wife and I went to high school together but never dated. We have been together for 20 years. I told her about my ex and how I got excited instead of mad. So she knew.
Fast forward a couple years. My wife is teaching at the local high school. Just happens one of her students is the daughter of her ex boyfriend from high school. Small world. They never had sex together So they talked quite often when he picked her up from practice. She tells me he is hitting on her. I ask her you want to fuck him? She say she not sure. Im sure she said that for me. I tell her go for it I’m ok if you do.
Nothing happened for awhile. Then about 2 months later I get back from a fishing trip, jump in the shower to get cleaned up to go to a Basketball game. She comes in the bathroom and says I saw Bobby today. Which is nothing out of the normal for a Saturday that they have practice. Im like ok. Well she continues to stand there while I’m showering so I know something up. So I asked here. Did you fuck him. She gets nervous and says yes.
That’s how we got started. She would fuck him two or three times a month for about the next three years. He ended up getting a girlfriend that didn’t like to share. So that ended.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:45 pm

So today I’m at work and our Ring camera goes off. So I open the app and I see her Bull at the door. I guess he was in the area and stopped by for a quickie.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:31 am

Wow! very nice love the story of how you two got started. I laughed a little with the quickie part. From what you told me about her bull i'm not sure he knows how to be quick with that lol. A quickie for him is like an all time record for us. Do you know how long he ended up staying for? How much do you get along with the guys she fucks? Do you really ever talk to them at all?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:02 am

He was here about a hour. He was on his way to go golfing. Must have had a tee time. Lol.
I get along fine with both of them. Her Bull will dominant me and does some humiliation which I enjoy. But I talk and chat with both of them.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:17 am

Ah thats good to hear. I shouldn't be surprised that the bull dominants you, glad to hear that you enjoy it! Has there ever been a guy she is with that you have disliked a lot? What is it that you guys talk about?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:10 pm

There was one of her Dominants that was a douche. But he was an excellent Bull in everything else. She got tired of his shit and dumped him.
Wish I could share screen shots on here. Her Bull sent me some text this morning.

Curious77
Virgin

Unread post by Curious77 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:57 am

Share on the hotties page