How do you feel watching

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BBCfan
$2 Ho

Re: How do you feel watching

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:51 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:53 am
Well we been in this lifestyle now for over 20 years. The question brings back a flood of memories. I remember the first time very vividly. I even co-wrote about it with my wife and we put it out on literotica..
What is the name of your story please.
VERY interested to read it.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

CuckHubSub
Prepubescent

Unread post by CuckHubSub » Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:50 pm

I’ve never watched and never will. My wife isn’t comfortable with me watching her having sex and the one time I said I wanted to watch she said
“no you don’t because you don’t want to make this about you. You want me to enjoy this and it to be my thing for me”
So, I don’t want to watch, I want my wife to enjoy herself and for it to be her thing for her

slayveone
Virgin

Unread post by slayveone » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:10 pm

I've not really had a full on sit and watch in person experience. Although it's something I hope to try eventually. One of our early experiences was a 3some. I was having trouble getting and maintaining my erection. We were in doggy with her head in his lap. However I could physically and emotionally tell I was eroused watching her suck his cock. He looked fairly similar in size to me, which I'm closer to a skinny average size I believe. Was so hot and erotic seeing her with another cock in her mouth.

When I finally gave up trying to penetrate her, me and him swapped positions. She had her head in my lap. First she started working on my cock with her hand and mouth looking me in the eyes. As he eventually started fucking her harder and faster she essentially forgot about my cock and basically dropped her head into the sheets and loosely gripped my cock.

This is when I got a little jealous. I was not enjoying her forgetting about me, but that was just because I had setup that expectation beforehand. That is really what I had asked for and wanted but in the moment was kinda embarrassed about being flacid too. When I think back to it I mostly think about how sexy she looked working on his cock with her mouth.

We met with him one other time, and mostly the same result for me and my cock. I couldn't get it going with the extra eyes in the room. However, this time I handled the jealousy better. Just was embarrassed and disappointed I couldn't manage to get and stay hard again.

Other than that, the closest I've come to watching is when this guy came over and we had a camera setup in the bedroom. So I showed him the way to the bed. Then I left them alone. I went to the other room and watched from my phone. From the start, I was really enjoying it. Other than this guy was kind of heavy set and (no offense just not my type) not that appealing to look at. I was loving the show. After a while it seemed like she was really enjoying it. I could hear her moaning and screaming across the house as I watched him going hard and fast for what seemed much longer than I could go at that pace. She was grabbing her tits and sliding her hand and arm across her head and the sheets. It really came across as she was getting fucked really good. I had expected them to finish and he just kept going and going.

So it went from being very aroused to kinda jealous and hoping it would end soon. When it ended I was kinda relieved. Once he left she more or less let on that she didn't enjoy it that much. That him being heavy set was more or less uncomfortable for her and she was putting a show on to try to get him to finish faster and to look sexy for me. I still to this day wonder if she secretly enjoyed it and didn't want me to know how much she enjoyed it or if she genuinely did not enjoy the experience. When I watch the recording and seen and heard it all that day it did not look faked to me at all. Even looked like she was kinda losing control from the pleasure at times. I do trust her though, so I believe she didn't enjoy how he made her feel.

We've not had much luck finding random people otherwise. Most are sketchy at best. So, the only guys we both feel comfortable with entertaining the possibility of since are ones she knew for a little bit and one she actually hooked up with once randomly since we've been together. And the guy she is currently set to hook up with was an ex co worker of hers. None of them want a watcher or a 3 some. So I settle for pictures and videos and stories from her.

So, my feelings range from anxious, nervous, highly aroused, proud, to jealous and embarrassed.

I do think the last time she played I was much more relaxed about it albeit I left the house and ran some errands while they played. She sent me some pics and videos during even. So, I look forward to hopefully having more good feeling adventures moving forward if she chooses to.

Maturedancer546
Virgin

Unread post by Maturedancer546 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:55 am

I watch when I can. One lover can’t perform with me in the room so I let them have their time. The other, right now, is my best friend. He and I usually go to a local bar and have a drink and if he’s in the mood he comes back to the house to fuck her. I’m usually there. The other night I let them get started then joined when I heard her getting pounded, she’s very vocal. When I entered she was on top riding him which was a pretty hot visual. I undressed and laid next to them as they continued. Eventually they stopped and she laid on her side for me to fuck her while she kissed him. Right after I entered her she moved down to his cock and started blowing him. I pounded her and he and I came about the same time with her swallowing every drop. Pretty hot night!

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:46 am

The upmost mix of feelings I ever had while watching my ex gf or my wife having sex with others was actually very recent and during a gangbang…or a kind of…. She have sex with other men but I am pussyfree.
Last edited by tempus_fugit36 on Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bernhard-bln
Virgin

Unread post by bernhard-bln » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:04 pm

mrdnrm wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:26 am

The Bull's abilities to be attentive to both the wife's feelings as well as the Cuck's. To be able to satisfy the Hotwife emotional and physically. Emotional can have a different mean for each wife from full on love to just give me 100% of you attention and skip the hoop-la. A bull that shows more loving emotion can make a wife feel a boundary is being invaded or not enough feels from a Bull can make a Hotwife feel rejected.
That's exactly what my wife said !!! Tx

bernhard-bln
Virgin

Unread post by bernhard-bln » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:42 pm

I would like to say something about jealousy: yes, I felt jealousy at first, the feeling that my wife might take him as a future husband. But there was also a second feeling that was ultimately more important: I felt that this jealousy arose from my deep love for my wife. I had never experienced this incredibly deep feeling like this before and this conviction strengthened the love for my wife once again.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:22 am

bernhard-bln wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:42 pm
I would like to say something about jealousy: yes, I felt jealousy at first, the feeling that my wife might take him as a future husband. But there was also a second feeling that was ultimately more important: I felt that this jealousy arose from my deep love for my wife. I had never experienced this incredibly deep feeling like this before and this conviction strengthened the love for my wife once again.
I would just add that this is extremely exciting but a dangerous game. My ex girlfriend, actually she was my fiancée with engagement ring and we had even a date for the wedding booked. Well, she had a regular bull, which was one the managers that worked in her company. He was much older than my fiancée that was on her twenties at the time and I was fine with that knowing she was serving him sexually for a couple of years. He was a stable married man with 3 children, so I felt very safe in regards of my wife being his slut. I knew him pretty well and have even participated a few times by watching him having sex with my fiancée. Well, he convinced my fiancée to not marry me a couple of months before the wedding date, furthermore he convinced her to leave me and continue to be his concubine, which she did.
I lost my dream girl and that affected me deeply up to this day.

slayveone
Virgin

Unread post by slayveone » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:28 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:46 am
The upmost mix of feelings I ever had while watching my ex gf or my wife having sex with others was actually very recent and during a gangbang…or a kind of…. She have sex with other men but I am pussyfree; her dream was to get pregnant but not to know who is the father, therefore the idea of her bull to plan a party with men only and only my wife to serve them. The result is that she is on her second month of pregnancy.
So, your current wife is expecting because of the gang bang?

NSEW1
Experienced

Unread post by NSEW1 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:58 am

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:06 am

My wife let me know before we were even married that she did not consider me a man. I have a micro penis and she told me to be greatful I had her cuz there was no way I could ever get another woman. I would just be laughed out of bed. She has a psychological need to humiliate submissive men while surrendering to strong alpha types. This is why we are together. She has a submissive husband (me) and a strong alpha lover.So what I feel when watching them is loss of my manhood, shame,humiliation and I feel so inferior. Which I am. My wife gets off on this,always telling me I could never fuck her like he does and never will be given a chance. I feel my greatest shame and humiliation when I'm ordered to lick up the man cum out of her pussy like a little bitch. She looks me in the eye and tells me I'll never be a man and I'm only good for cleaning her up.She loves this domination over me and she has trained me to accept and enjoy being her pathetic bitch boy.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:13 pm

slayveone wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:28 am
tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:46 am
The upmost mix of feelings I ever had while watching my ex gf or my wife having sex with others was actually very recent and during a gangbang…or a kind of…. She have sex with other men but I am pussyfree; her dream was to get pregnant but not to know who is the father, therefore the idea of her bull to plan a party with men only and only my wife to serve them. The result is that she is on her second month of pregnancy.
So, your current wife is expecting because of the gang bang?
Yes, but that was the plan..she wanted a baby and without knowing who the father is. I regret that I wrote about it in this forum because it is so sensitive and private.
Last edited by tempus_fugit36 on Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:15 pm

beta boy wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:06 am
My wife let me know before we were even married that she did not consider me a man. I have a micro penis and she told me to be greatful I had her cuz there was no way I could ever get another woman. I would just be laughed out of bed. She has a psychological need to humiliate submissive men while surrendering to strong alpha types. This is why we are together. She has a submissive husband (me) and a strong alpha lover.So what I feel when watching them is loss of my manhood, shame,humiliation and I feel so inferior. Which I am. My wife gets off on this,always telling me I could never fuck her like he does and never will be given a chance. I feel my greatest shame and humiliation when I'm ordered to lick up the man cum out of her pussy like a little bitch. She looks me in the eye and tells me I'll never be a man and I'm only good for cleaning her up.She loves this domination over me and she has trained me to accept and enjoy being her pathetic bitch boy.
So is it right to say you never had another girl in you bed out of your current wife?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:29 pm

Getting back to "How do you feel watching".......

I enjoy it a lot. Of course, there is a certain feeling of jealousy, particularly when I see him make my wife orgasm from fucking her. Something I've never been able to do.

But I love to watch her having her orgasm. I am pleased that she is getting so much pleasure.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:40 am

trecital wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:29 pm

I enjoy it a lot. Of course, there is a certain feeling of jealousy, particularly when I see him make my wife orgasm from fucking her. Something I've never been able to do.

But I love to watch her having her orgasm. I am pleased that she is getting so much pleasure.
Indeed, to see my wife almost fading out during an deep orgasm while penetrated by another mans cock and in front of me is something that deeply affects me emotionally…it is a feeling beyond of just being a cuck…it is a looser feeling, a minor like man incompetent is sex with an incompetent cock that is now punished forever….it is like been in hell and heaven at the same time…instead the willing to “beat to death”feeling as a MAN would have while seeing a scene like that, I feel and I am eternally thankful for her Bull to do this favor to me and fuck my wife in a way I was never able to do. I own him so much for saving my marriage.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:18 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:15 pm
beta boy wrote:
So is it right to say you never had another girl in you bed out of your current wife?
I've atempted it but I could never fully penetrate any girl and my wife reminded me of this as she was so fond of doing.When I would meet a new girl we would usually date for a while before hitting the sac. I seldom had a same date encounter as I was quite timid with women. I was always looking for a relationship.When I did finally get to fuck a girl I never saw them again,they simply shunned me.There seemed to be two types of girls,ones who would laugh or get pissed at my poor preformance and leave and the type who didn't want to hurt my feelings and would pretend I was good and fake an orgasm. Either way it would be the last time I saw them.I think the girls that were nice encouraged me to keep looking.I always believed their fake orgasms were real.Some I continued to know as friends ,I was always put in the friend zone.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:37 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:40 am
trecital wrote:

Indeed, to see my wife almost fading out during an deep orgasm while penetrated by another mans cock and in front of me is something that deeply affects me emotionally…it is a feeling beyond of just being a cuck…it is a looser feeling, a minor like man incompetent is sex with an incompetent cock that is now punished forever….it is like been in hell and heaven at the same time…instead the willing to “beat to death”feeling as a MAN would have while seeing a scene like that, I feel and I am eternally thankful for her Bull to do this favor to me and fuck my wife in a way I was never able to do. I own him so much for saving my marriage.
That's one of the things my wife helped me with. I knew I was an under achiever and she loved to tease me about how her lovers were so much better than me and humiliate me in every way possible. But she also taught me to accept myself as the weak ineffectual guy I was.Over time my submissive nature came out and I learned to accept and enjoy my place.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:16 pm

beta boy wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:18 am
tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:15 pm
beta boy wrote:
I've atempted it but I could never fully penetrate any girl and my wife reminded me of this as she was so fond of doing.When I would meet a new girl we would usually date for a while before hitting the sac. I seldom had a same date encounter as I was quite timid with women. I was always looking for a relationship.When I did finally get to fuck a girl I never saw them again,they simply shunned me.There seemed to be two types of girls,ones who would laugh or get pissed at my poor preformance and leave and the type who didn't want to hurt my feelings and would pretend I was good and fake an orgasm. Either way it would be the last time I saw them.I think the girls that were nice encouraged me to keep looking.I always believed their fake orgasms were real.Some I continued to know as friends ,I was always put in the friend zone.
This can happen to any man, despite of his cock size. I have a regular cock size, about 6”, thick around and big head and I was able to satisfy my previous girlfriends and current wife up to the time they got used to large cocks. I am a kind of man that always allowed my girlfriends to have sex with other men, not that I wanted to in the beginning, but either because they cheated me and I found out and continue with them or another reason ended so that I was ok and even started to feel excited by this. Well, my point is that even so my cock is not small, I ended up Pussyfree and my wife laughs of my sexual incompetence and she is addicted to big cocks. Women can say that size doesn’t matter but all the girlfriends I had sad the opposite.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:33 pm

beta boy wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:37 am
tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:40 am
trecital wrote:

That's one of the things my wife helped me with. I knew I was an under achiever and she loved to tease me about how her lovers were so much better than me and humiliate me in every way possible. But she also taught me to accept myself as the weak ineffectual guy I was.Over time my submissive nature came out and I learned to accept and enjoy my place.
We all have to learn new things all the time and you are not alone. How does the men who fucks your wife treats you and where do they fuck her? In my case my wife is fucked 90% of the time at our own house and I feel good about it that because it is safer for her and at the same time I can always try to be around. It was inconvenient for me in the beginning due to the neighbors that saw a regular man (at the start) to visit our house during the time I was not there, sometimes later also other men and the neighbors started to raise their eyebrows, but I learned to not care about it. Normally when I am at home at our garden or at the garage with open doors and my wife bulls comes to have sex with her in the middle of the day, he just enters the house without even saying hello to me (he doesn’t like me nor I think we should be friends at all); at a number of times my neighbors saw it and kept watching my reaction….I just do nothing and continue on my business and allow my wife lovers to enjoy their privacy. It happens that sometimes it is possible to hear my wife moaning having an orgasm while being fucked (they normally keep the sleeping room windows open); when this occurs and I note that our neighbors are just paying attention to this scene, then I definitely do nothing, even do not enter our house….rather I wait her bull to finish the job and leave the house….then I look at the neighbors and go inside.

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:07 am

I have a similar situation with my wifes lover except we are friends sort of. He is my wifes ex husband and was also best man at our wedding. We've all known each other for a long time and he doesn't dislike me he just carries himself like he is the man and I'm the boy which is how my wife feels.She considers him as far superior and enjoys feminizing me.When he comes to the house on friday for the weekend the neighbors clearly see his car in the driveway.My wife loves to humiliate me and one of the things she does is make me wear womens leggings and a feminine top when he visits. It's a game she plays. She tells me it's more appropriate for a guy as small and submissive as me to be dresed like a girl. I always liked crossdressing anyway so this really plays into my wheelhouse . As such,her bull likes to tease me and make fun of me.My wife makes me have respect for him and do his bidding.He tells me what I can and can't do with my wife as an example.But back to the neighbors. When he pulls in the driveway on friday any neighbors who are around see him. My wife is so horny waiting for him all week cuz I'm not able to fuck her and she usually runs out to the car and greets him with a big hug and long wet kiss. My wife makes me do all the housework so she told him if he brings over all his dirty laundry on friday that I will wash, iron,and fold it for him. So while they are in this embrace in the driveway I must walk out,sometimes in front of neighbors, and bring in baskets of his clothes from his car.I'm usually wearing womans slacks or leggings and a frilly apron.Back in the house I head to the laundry room and they head to the bedroom.Just like you described with the bedroom windows she likes hers open too.We have gotten feedback about her moaning. So while I'm washing and hanging his laundry outside on the clothline they are in bed fucking. I can clearly hear her when I'm outside.Next door is a college sorority house and the girls hang out in a gazebo in their backyard. They all know our arrangement and just where my place is in the household.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:42 pm

beta boy wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:07 am
I have a similar situation with my wifes lover except we are friends sort of. He is my wifes ex husband and was also best man at our wedding. We've all known each other for a long time and he doesn't dislike me he just carries himself like he is the man and I'm the boy which is how my wife feels.She considers him as far superior and enjoys feminizing me.When he comes to the house on friday for the weekend the neighbors clearly see his car in the driveway.My wife loves to humiliate me and one of the things she does is make me wear womens leggings and a feminine top when he visits. It's a game she plays. She tells me it's more appropriate for a guy as small and submissive as me to be dresed like a girl. I always liked crossdressing anyway so this really plays into my wheelhouse . As such,her bull likes to tease me and make fun of me.My wife makes me have respect for him and do his bidding.He tells me what I can and can't do with my wife as an example.But back to the neighbors. When he pulls in the driveway on friday any neighbors who are around see him. My wife is so horny waiting for him all week cuz I'm not able to fuck her and she usually runs out to the car and greets him with a big hug and long wet kiss. My wife makes me do all the housework so she told him if he brings over all his dirty laundry on friday that I will wash, iron,and fold it for him. So while they are in this embrace in the driveway I must walk out,sometimes in front of neighbors, and bring in baskets of his clothes from his car.I'm usually wearing womans slacks or leggings and a frilly apron.Back in the house I head to the laundry room and they head to the bedroom.Just like you described with the bedroom windows she likes hers open too.We have gotten feedback about her moaning. So while I'm washing and hanging his laundry outside on the clothline they are in bed fucking. I can clearly hear her when I'm outside.Next door is a college sorority house and the girls hang out in a gazebo in their backyard. They all know our arrangement and just where my place is in the household.
Incredible….what made your wife leave this man and marry you if I may ask? I mean, since they were married before and he is still pounding her… I am quite curious.
Interesting that your wife makes you dress feminine clothes, so definitely she doesn’t see you as a man, I wonder if you feel like a man?
In my case I am a man and I feel like a man…I have erections, I like women but I am limited to jerk myself as a punishment for the erectile disfunction I had for a few years. At the time and before my wife started to breed with other men, she did everything she could to bring back my erections, but my cock was flaccid and the max I achieved was to cum while my cock was small and soft. That leaded my wife very angry and everything started.
Although I got back my erection, I am Pussyfree and jerk myself very often. I also normally cum without any touch if I see my wife being fucked.
The most humiliation momentum I have is to sometimes being asked by her bull to hold my wifes butt wide open for him and guide his huge cock with own hands to help him in to penetrate her ass. Just to think I never, ever tried her ass my whole life since we dated…which was virgin and now ending up helping another man with a big penis to pound my wife anus and pussy, furthermore even guiding his cock to the entrance …it is beyond any humiliation level I can think.
Then to see he pounding my wife and hear it’s wet noises, moaning sounds…quite often she uncontrollably farts while being fucked by him att the same time he call her a whore…and she likes it….in front of me….

beta boy

Unread post by beta boy » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:05 pm

More like he left her. She wanted a submissive husband she could humiliate and feminize.This was because of her dominant kinks. She also wanted him to be a good lover. Basically a sex slave.She wanted to take away his male ego and social life ie sports,hanging out with his buddies etc.Wanted him to tell his friends he could no longer play on the softball teem or play golf.And she dictated what clothes he would wear, she felt that if he was in more feminine clothing he would be more compliant and could be trained to do all the housework.Out of these ,being a good lover was the only thing he was willing to do.No self respecting man would trade his freedom and his manhood for this.After all he was good looking and well hung,he could get other women.Only a submissive crossdressing sissy with an undersized penis would accept this kind of life.That sissy was me.She should have told him about her uncompromising kinks before they got married.I was insane with jealousy watching her try to take over his life,I so wanted to be in his shoes.When they divorced they still got together for sex but all that other stuff was off the table.She however still had that sadistic domineering need that now went unsatisified.We were friends from childhood and had a history. She knew I was submissive and effeminate but I wasn't her first choice for marriage because I couldnt satisify her sexually. She was looking for a virile man and a submissive houseboy all rolled up in one package. But these are two opposites that don't exist as one.So when they divorced but still fucked on the side I saw my chance.I confessed to her my desire to come clean her house and all I wanted was a good caning in return.Being starved of her sadistic pleasures by this time she eagerly agreed and set me to work right away.She even brought out some of her clothes and required me to wear them.The rest is history. Our S/m relationship grew with me doing more and more of her bidding and the strictness of her rule over me increased.Her ex continued to come to the house and fuck her and I was told that I was to become his bitch and servant boy.He was cool with that and enjoyed ordering me about and making me fetch him beers etc. He also fucked my ass once in a while and demanded blowjobs.She made it mandatory that I eat his creampies and clean them both after they fucked.At some point she decided that I should become her husband to love,honor and obey. I of course accepted.She laid out rules I would follow and I signed them in a kind unofficial marriage contract.

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:55 am

I much prefer to watch don't know how I'd feel if i wasn't there, don't think I could handle it. Recently got a cage whereas before I just watched then got a blow job once she'd finished with him. With the cage I now find it more exciting by not coming myself. As for cleaning her up I haven't tried it yet but reckon there's more chance now that I'm so much more horny whilst I'm still caged.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:42 pm

Our first swingers experience was with an older more experience couple. The couple knew my fantasy was to see my wife with another man. The husband knew exactly what I wanted to see. He always tried to give me a good view of his cock going in and out of my wife. The best part was when he put my wife at the end of a bed I was sitting in. He had my wife facing me while he fucked her from behind. The combination of watching my wife’s facial expression and feeling the bed shake every time he thrust into her was almost too much for me.

After a few months of swinging I had a few couples seek me out for my BBC. I always tried to do what the first guy did for me. I know just what most husbands want to see. I make sure I gave them a great view of their wife sucking my cock before and after I fucked her. I also gave them a great view of my BBC relentlessly fucking their wives.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:41 am

I think it’s a three way show for everyone.I have been told by some of her bulls that they get off fucking my wife in front of me. My wife enjoys the power she feels. I have a range of emotions from erotic excitement, to feeling overwhelmed to even boredom at times.

For me, taking pictures and sharing some of them with LS friends during the action keeps me grounded and happy in the moment. The greatest emotions I feel center around my wife’s orgasms. My emotions range from joy to jealousy, especially affected by the number and intensity of them. If a guy is rough, I get concerned and protective, even when she appears to be enjoying it.