Would you accept your wife to do sex in exchange for favors?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you accept your wife to do sex with other in exchange for favors?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:21 am

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 85

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:48 pm

Last edited by tempus_fugit36 on Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Would you accept your wife or girlfriend to make sex for money?

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:42 am

NEVER. First of all it's illegal. If your wife or GF got caught she could end up in jail and it could be on the local news for all your friends and neighbors to see. It also could be dangerous if she had sex with someone who became possessive.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Re: Would you accept your wife to do sex in exchange for favors?

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:32 am

She has used her pussy a few times to get “discounts”. But not during our marriage. She fucked a guy to get a part in a musical once.
If it was her idea and free will, I wouldn’t have a problem with it.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:06 am

Why not!!!!

Pauline

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:12 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:42 am
NEVER. First of all it's illegal. If your wife or GF got caught she could end up in jail and it could be on the local news for all your friends and neighbors to see. It also could be dangerous if she had sex with someone who became possessive.
WTF are you on about?

Hey buddy, do me a favor and drag my trash barrels out to the road, eh? When you get done, come on in and my wife will give you a blowjob.

Ain't nobody going to jail for that.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:05 am

My HW got a great deal on a new vehicle. Included a BJ on the test drive and two dates afterwards with the General Manager of the dealership.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:16 am

SRKnight wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:05 am
My HW got a great deal on a new vehicle. Included a BJ on the test drive and two dates afterwards with the General Manager of the dealership.
Lovely….I guess you was not there at the time of the BJ, but sometimes we have to wait for the sordid details when our wives comes back…
Was the two dates thing only because it was part of the deal, if I may ask?

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:28 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:16 am
SRKnight wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:05 am
Lovely….I guess you was not there at the time of the BJ, but sometimes we have to wait for the sordid details when our wives comes back…
Was the two dates thing only because it was part of the deal, if I may ask?
I’m never there. She gives details or leaves her phone on where I can hear in real time.

The two dates weren’t agreed upon, just happened afterwards.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:10 am

I helped a couple remodel a basement and while it started out as friend of a friend, within a few months she would ask me over to 'help' and end up fucking afterI did a little work. Hubby was all for it, even encouraged it.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:08 pm

My wife would never exchange sex for favors. She frequently has told me “I’m a slut, not a whore,” whenever a guy has tried to buy her affection.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:18 pm

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:08 pm
My wife would never exchange sex for favors. She frequently has told me “I’m a slut, not a whore,” whenever a guy has tried to buy her affection.
My wife is also proud of her amateur status but she sees nothing wrong with accepting tips and gifts. She is also willing to engage in barter.

Northerner
Virgin

Unread post by Northerner » Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:24 pm

My first wife got a great deal on a used car at a small private lot by being very friendly with the manager. Office door got locked and off came the clothes. Apparently he was pretty good because she went back a few weeks after the sale for a second helping.

WimpToad
Player

Unread post by WimpToad » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:05 pm

Truth is depends on favor.

wifeshis
Prepubescent

Unread post by wifeshis » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:15 pm

I'd be fine with whatever she wanted to do as long as she has fun. I don't own her.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:18 pm

"Would you accept your wife to do sex in exchange for favors?"

As a Hotwife, I get to decide what I accept :roll:.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:10 pm

For me, it's absolutely her decision. I trust her judgement and as a cuckold i am more than happy to know she is giving herself to another man.

If she tells me that she got a $3000 purse but she had to become his girlfriend and has to fuck him 5 times a week for the next 6 months then i guess I'm going to be tackling a few extra house chores along with dropping her off to him 5 nights a week. Ultimately it's her decision, I'm here to be supportive.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:38 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:12 am
submissivedanny wrote:
WTF are you on about?

Hey buddy, do me a favor and drag my trash barrels out to the road, eh? When you get done, come on in and my wife will give you a blowjob.

Hey Buddy the original posting said for money and that is illegal.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:30 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:38 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
submissivedanny wrote:
WTF are you on about?

I didn't see anything about money, and even if it did, that's not illegal everywhere.
"And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Bent_n_Twisted

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:09 am

My wife's extra-marital activities are transactional in the sense she enjoys being wined and dined and otherwise treated very well in return for bestowing sexual favors.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:22 am

KK decides what she accepts... that said, she's exchanged sex for various things, including money, clothing, travel, drugs, and favors. Setting aside the red-herring of legality, this is common - transactional sex in some form or another is nothing out of the ordinary. When we first got married, KK engaged routinely in sex for drugs with our pot dealer and his friends. She thought I wasn't aware of it, but I figured it out relatively quickly when the supply of good pot exceeded what I was paying for. KK was paying her own way, so to speak...

KK's a professional commercial photographer - she's essentially self-employed, an independent contractor, like many in her industry. She has one editor/client that she's led to believe that she's cheating on me with him. KK uses sex as leverage for better gigs, higher base rate, travel offsets, and so on. The guy gets his jollies, KK gets what she wants, everyone's happy...

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:04 am

Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:30 am
submissivedanny wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:38 am
Bent_n_Twisted wrote:
submissivedanny wrote:
You're as dumb as you sound.

WTF are you on about?

I didn't see anything about money, and even if it did, that's not illegal everywhere.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:13 am

She does. Our formerly vanilla friend is an electrician. He has done a lot of work for us while we remodeled our house, but he got very motivated after he first got a blowjob from my wife when he was on the ladder. He's eager to come over and help with anything we need now as she also lets him do her bareback and she loves how he enjoys eating her out. We've gotten lots of favors in exchange, though she would do him just because he's bigger than me and she loves his size.

Bent_n_Twisted
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Bent_n_Twisted » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:11 am

Iamgroot wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:13 am
She does. Our formerly vanilla friend is an electrician. He has done a lot of work for us while we remodeled our house, but he got very motivated after he first got a blowjob from my wife when he was on the ladder. He's eager to come over and help with anything we need now as she also lets him do her bareback and she loves how he enjoys eating her out. We've gotten lots of favors in exchange, though she would do him just because he's bigger than me and she loves his size.
That's what I need- two or three younger fellows with some skills, to come and do some of the things that are getting harder for me to do now, in exchange for blowjobs or whatever (from the wife, not from me).

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:39 am

[/quote]

That's what I need- two or three younger fellows with some skills, to come and do some of the things that are getting harder for me to do now, in exchange for blowjobs or whatever (from the wife, not from me).
[/quote]

I've tried posting on CL/DL looking for a hotwife/couple who has some honeydo's that need attention. I think it would be hot to take care of some house hold chores then help the lady of the house with whatever else needs attention. No exchange of $ just a little good hearted bartering.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:17 am

She would never do this, in normal life she is very vanilla, has not chosen a lover for years and ignores flirting and chat ups. In slut mode she would never do this either simply for a favour either as she respects herself and body and is not into random fucks.

I will add that i would love her to, its one of the few kinks we have not done.