Would you accept your wife to do sex in exchange for favors?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Would you accept your wife to do sex with other in exchange for favors?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:21 am

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes: 85

gruenberg
Pervert

Re: Would you accept your wife to do sex in exchange for favors?

Unread post by gruenberg » Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:24 pm

i doubt that i would have a big impact on her decision if she would do it.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:31 am

SRKnight wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:05 am
My HW got a great deal on a new vehicle. Included a BJ on the test drive and two dates afterwards with the General Manager of the dealership.
We did something similar with the sales manager. We went into the dealership and while walking around the lot, wife was wearing a short sundress no panties or bra. She would get in and out of cars intentional spreading her legs and bending over. I would stay back like I had no clue t what was happening. Long story short they felt each other up in one of the cars and after we purchased the car later that night the three of went to dinner and she fucked him in the back of the car as I watched. It was a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Sun Apr 09, 2023 10:24 am

During her slut years, Lauren would trade sex for a variety of things (drugs, admission to a club, concert tickets, discounts on handyman work, and even a signed autograph from a professional football player for my birthday one year). Even today, she's not above blowing a contractor for work on the house, especially if he is good looking, although now in her early sixties they sometimes look at her sideways before dropping trou. Good thing she doesn't look a day over 50 and still is very hot.

Sometimes it goes the other way too: one of our tongue-in-cheek fees for weaving our friends' exploits into the Ascending Lauren series is sexual favors from that couple. When one of the their stories is told, they come over and service the real life Lauren. Its a fun game where everyone wins.

Cheers.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827

sw6
Virgin

Unread post by sw6 » Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:45 pm

My ex HW said if $ was ever left on the nightstand, that would be the end of sex with other men for her

Latitude
Virgin

Unread post by Latitude » Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:47 am

Let’s be realistic here. It is not unusual for women to use sex to get what they want. Within a marriage or outside of it. I doubt any woman who has had sex can say they only did it purely for their own benefit and nothing else.

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 6:36 pm

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 4:08 pm
My wife would never exchange sex for favors. She frequently has told me “I’m a slut, not a whore,” whenever a guy has tried to buy her affection.
Our kid played tennis and needed a little help. My wife’s FB just happen to be a tennis coach. The guy offered to our kid pointers or charge us half of what he charge everybody else. My wife was 100% against it. She said it would make her feel like a prostitute. Getting our kid a tennis coach was very expensive.

Very Hot Wife
Experienced

Unread post by Very Hot Wife » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:03 pm

Becky has previously paid our hotel bill by having sex with the owner/manager as we checked out. Neither of us felt it was a big deal although on one occasion it was quite sordid and it seemed to add to the experience. On another occasion, he was an excellent lover albeit rather brief. We enjoyed the hotel, he enjoyed putting his cock inside her. Payment in that way is certainly not illegal where we are.

She's told me that she would consider any offer if it was worth her while, but I'd never try to suggest it. Becky is her own boss...!

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:37 am

when times have been tight things like that have happened yes when we needed the car fixed or repairs to the house

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:59 am

Favors, absolutely! money, no. I have said many times that as soon as money becomes involved it stops being fun. Then she might start to feel cheap, and start to judge her self worth based on how much money she got. I'm not down with that.

but sex for favors can be fun! and why not? a few years ago we ask a few of our friends to help us move, and as a "thank you" she spent the whole day topless! she stayed inside, of course, she kept things organized from inside as we moved out of the old place, and into the new place, and she did so while topless, letting the guys feel her up as the pleased! The guys got braver and braver about it, too, as the day went on. she offered blow jobs to the guys, at the end of the day, but they all said they were too tired, sweaty and gross for it at that moment... they each got one later though.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

marine20
Virgin

Unread post by marine20 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:51 am

my wife fucked her boyfriend every week . it was a long drive , so he gave her gas money. i personally like to think of her as being a whore for 20 dollars a week . it's hot to think about that way.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:14 pm

I don't have any say in it. LOL
Craig

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:43 pm

Early in our marriage my wife began working P/T in an office with a boss, and one F/T woman. Her boss was a older married man who was a "nice" guy. Eventually the F/T woman went on a weeks vacation. During her absence the boss took my wife to lunch almost every day. He made his move on Friday. At the end of the following week she found extra money along with her check in her pay envelope. Nothing was ever mentioned about the little extra.
This affair lasted about 7 months. When schedules allowed he would take her to nice restaurants for dinner and then to a small unoccupied apartment in an investment building he owned. She stated that he was a caring and skillful lover, always making sure she returned home satisfied. Each week the extra money appeared the envelope. It wasn't much, but we were pretty well financially strapped in those days and these funds helped us. My wife is a very open minded woman and basically has no sexual limits, a characteristic he enjoyed taking full advantage of.
She had no guilt in taking the extra money or enjoying the fine dining. Looked at it, he was fun to be with and they both got something out of the affair beyond the obvious intimate pleasure. When his wife finally became suspecious and started following him, they agreed to end the relationship while still friends.
After the first few months of the affair, she confessed. I allowed her to continue, not for the money, but for the angst I got when was out with him and the rush when she shared the details. That was my 1st experience as a chuck.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:27 am

Money for sex?

Why…….Isn’t money (or the likes) for sex the second-oldest profession in the world?

My wife has never done it, but I certainly wouldn’t object if she ever wanted to do it. I’d LOVE for her to have a sugar-daddy who could afford to buy her the purses and shoes I can’t afford.

She’s had several lukewarm offers. One fellow and his wife offered to take her on an “all expenses paid” tropical beach vacation with them (the insinuation being that they’d make her their fuck-toy for the week), but she turned them down since 1.) it was out of the country, and 2.) we were in our early 20s and naive and didn’t know extramarital sex was such a big thing. We were newlyweds….committed to monogamy at the time…..and then we grew up and realized monogamy is overrated and that non-monogamy is so much more fun.

At the time, we thought they were freaks! Haha! Couldn’t believe they had the gall to make such an outrageous proposition. If they could only see us now…30+ years later, my wife and her two boyfriends having fuck-toy sex at least twice a week.

I hope they ended up finding a young 20-something fuck-toy to go with them. Sounds like a good time.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:52 am

Favors might be a synonym for manipulation. Women have been manipulating men with sex since before written records were kept. Women learn at a young age that they can manipulate the shit out of men with sex.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:55 pm

My wife has been her boss’ side chick for many years. Her boss even uses her to please his clients and close deals for the company.
Gigi fan for life!

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:20 pm

The plumber, the AC guy, the painter, the electrician……..

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:54 am

In my wife's line of work she often has some big money people and potential big money deals.
I wonder what she would do if there was a potential for a huge deal to be closed and someone suggested something to seal the deal.
If she was attracted to him and knowing she could make a huge payday, I can imagine the temptation would be strong.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Jan 21, 2024 6:56 am

cucking88 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:55 pm
My wife has been her boss’ side chick for many years. Her boss even uses her to please his clients and close deals for the company.
Angie has done the same as well. hopefully your wife gets a lil piece of the contract too.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:07 am

Ofcourse she does. If you’re good at something never do it for free.
Gigi fan for life!

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:14 am

cucking88 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:07 am
Ofcourse she does. If you’re good at something never do it for free.
very very true

shirley
Virgin

Unread post by shirley » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:18 pm

Of course I do. My mom taught me at a young age to give nothing away for free! Now that I am older and cuck hubby he also enjoys this!

kaskap79
Player

Re: Would you accept your wife or girlfriend to make sex for money?

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:54 pm

submissivedanny wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:42 am
NEVER. First of all it's illegal. If your wife or GF got caught she could end up in jail and it could be on the local news for all your friends and neighbors to see. It also could be dangerous if she had sex with someone who became possessive.
That really depends on where you are living.

In my country it is legal, and nobody cares.
When you are lying of your death bed, you only regret the things you did not do.

The most beautiful woman in the world is the woman lying naked and sweaty next to me.

NWCouple1963
Virgin

Unread post by NWCouple1963 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:17 am

Definitely - she is Thai and has done it before and I am hoping she will do it again. Her talking about is guaranteed to get me hard every time. I am going away for work in a few days and she will be alone in the Chiang Mai bars and I am hoping she gets horny and gets an opportunity to make a bit of cash…

hattersfan
Trainable

Unread post by hattersfan » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:37 am

My ex-wife Heather got half-price driving lessons from her instructor and return for a blowjob or masturbating him in the car halfway through the lesson.

Also, on a night out in town, she would arrange with a taxi driver to give him similar treatment for a free ‘treat’. Apparently this was quite common back then. (London in the 1990s).

Smallcock74
Virgin

Re: Would you accept your wife or girlfriend to make sex for money?

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:33 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:42 am
NEVER. First of all it's illegal. If your wife or GF got caught she could end up in jail and it could be on the local news for all your friends and neighbors to see. It also could be dangerous if she had sex with someone who became possessive.
I think you've misunderstood the question. The question posed was for favours not money.