Does being Cuckold mean needing to be submissive

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Does being Cuckold mean needing to be submissive and not being involved?

Yes, A Cuckold needs to be submissive.
40%
No, A Cuckold doesn't need to be submissive.
60%

Total votes: 165

RonDom
Trainable

Re: Does being Cuckold mean needing to be submissive

Unread post by RonDom » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:38 am

WifeKnowsBest wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:02 am
Being a cuckold simply means that one accept that one's wife sleeps with other men.
Not true, one does not have to accept it. One does not even have to know about it.

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:41 am

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:24 pm
By definition a cuckold has agreed, whether reluctantly or willingly, to his wife having sex with another man while he is not allowed to reciprocate.
By what definition? I looked up cuckold in Webster's dictionary and it says "a man whose wife is unfaithful." I don't see where the man must agree, or even that he must know about it.

You are thinking of a wittol, "a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity, an acquiescent cuckold."

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:40 pm

RonDom wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 1:41 am
Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:24 pm
By definition a cuckold has agreed, whether reluctantly or willingly, to his wife having sex with another man while he is not allowed to reciprocate.
By what definition? I looked up cuckold in Webster's dictionary and it says "a man whose wife is unfaithful." I don't see where the man must agree, or even that he must know about it.

You are thinking of a wittol, "a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity, an acquiescent cuckold."
Yes, you're correct. The dictionary definition is more general than what I think of as a cuckold. A wittol may be the more correct term for what I'm describing. However, to me at least and practically speaking, I have come to think of a cuckold in a more narrow and erotically fulfilling way. To me, if a cuckold isn't aware, then I rather think of him as a just a guy whose wife is secretly cheating, and that's not very satisfying.

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:33 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:40 pm
To me, if a cuckold isn't aware, then I rather think of him as a just a guy whose wife is secretly cheating, and that's not very satisfying.
What if he is aware but does not consent? You might say "If he doesn't consent, why does he stick around?" Well, there are lots of reasons why people stay in relationships and marriages, including finances, kids, family, fear of divorce, religion, and other reasons. There are many marriages that devolve into roommates and sometimes sleeping in separate rooms just to keep up appearances.

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:39 pm

RonDom wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:33 pm
Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:40 pm
To me, if a cuckold isn't aware, then I rather think of him as a just a guy whose wife is secretly cheating, and that's not very satisfying.
What if he is aware but does not consent? You might say "If he doesn't consent, why does he stick around?" Well, there are lots of reasons why people stay in relationships and marriages, including finances, kids, family, fear of divorce, and other reasons. There are many marriages that devolve into roommates and sometimes sleeping in separate rooms just to keep up appearances.
Not sure. I never gave so much thought to definitions. Felt unnecessary. In the scenario above, it sounds like an unwilling cuckold, or a circumstantial cuckold that could easily become a two-way open relationship, or lead to an eventual divorce. The cuckold I'm most interested in is the one where the guy knows his wife is sleeping with another man, stays faithful to her, and is either getting off on it, or at least happily accepting of it.

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:53 pm

I voted yes because I like to submit to my wife’s wishes and needs in sexual matters. But that does not mean in everything. We are equal in everything else but I like to listen to her in matters of sex

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:01 pm

Why does everything need to be categorized? What is the driving need to separate everything into the tiniest variations? Everything in life is situational and is a product of our environment at the time.

bradisalpha
OHW Addict

Unread post by bradisalpha » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:29 pm

gesdell, I agree.

As a play on words, which also puts them in perspective of the situation…. “You do not have to be submissive to be a cuckold.. but.. you are submitting as a cuckold”

You are “submitting” to the “situation” of the BF fucking your wife. So, in truth, you do not have to be “submissive” to “submit” !!! Which means that you can use either of those terms in variation to describe yourself as a cuckold the way that feels most comfortable to yourself.

Did I confuse you ???

Brad
Read my Bio: "Brad.. from the beginning" ...
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45313

Sissy Cuckold Club...
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45930

Anthony57
Virgin

Unread post by Anthony57 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:45 am

No i am not sub but my wife has few guys she now for sex and i am more than happy with that.

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:58 am

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:39 pm
The cuckold I'm most interested in is the one where the guy knows his wife is sleeping with another man, stays faithful to her, and is either getting off on it, or at least happily accepting of it.
That is a wittol.

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:29 am

I think the unfortunate truth is a lot of wannabes are very submissive, too submissive to make it happen and probably too submissive to have a self confident SO who will do this sort of thing. I also suspect from reading this form that the most submissive who do pull this off are most likely to lose their SO.