Cucks whose wives have a Boyfriend/ Long term partner

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

What is your status or dynamic?

My gf/wife has a boyfriend - I am the main partner in everyway, he is just a supplement.
22%
My gf/wife has a boyfriend - I am the main partner, but he is the main sexual partner.
47%
My gf/wife has a boyfriend - We are equals and share her evenly.
5%
My gf/wife has a boyfriend - He is now her primary partner in every way but we still love each other and intimate seldom.
10%
My gf/wife has a boyfriend and he has completely taken over the relationship with her. I am mainly her supportive friend while she belongs to him.
13%
Other - please specify
3%

Total votes: 93

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Cucks whose wives have a Boyfriend/ Long term partner

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:24 pm

So I'm interested to learn about the dynamics that different cuckold relationships here have when their wives are involved in a long term serious relationship with another man.

I am a non-submissive cuck with well above average size, fairly fit, considered attractive by many, and respectable in bed. That being said, I tend to lean towards preferring to see my girlfriend having a long term boyfriend as opposed to one night stands. I would prefer to watch her having a full blown intimate relationship and being able to not hold back affection for her boyfriend. I want her to be safe and secure in the sense that she can go stay with him overnight, extended stays, as well as have her own space to go away on romantic vacations where they can openly be a couple.

My thing is that sometimes I dive really deep into it and get thoughts of whether doing this will result him becoming her actual man while I am secondary or if she will keep me primary, or an equal to him, or if she will basically convert me into a close male friend while the other man is her actual romantic partner and I'm kept around to experience it and be her support system as she dives deeper with him.

In a sense, I am open to all of the above, including becoming her close friend who backs off romantically and is there to be supportive with her new partner but obviously this is not the ideal situation and would need to have a lot of love to make that sacrifice.

For those of you cucks, hot girlfriends, and hot wives who have a serious long term relationship with another man. What is your relationship dynamic? Please share if the cuck is submissive or assertive.

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Cucks whose wives have a Boyfriend/ Long term partner

Unread post by submissivedanny » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:33 pm

My wife and me love each other very much but I can't provide her with the sexual stimulation she needs so that's why she has a long term BF. They love each other very much. He provides her with the sex she needs. They also go away on weekends and longer trips at times. Sometimes she stays at his house and sometimes he stays at our house. I never get to watch them when they make love because my wife feels it's private between the two of them when they make love.

Bapak
Virgin

Unread post by Bapak » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:41 am

I wish I could answer in the affirmative but we are nowhere near this yet. It sounds exactly how I would want my wife and I to end up. Sex is fun but it is the intimacy of a long term boyfriend who replaces me to some extent that I most hope we one day find. The unfairness of successfully building a life and satisfying her in every way but she still gives her affection away to a boyfriend while maintaining our marriage together is the scenario that fills most of my dreams.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:09 am

My wife of 20+ years and her long-term lover fell in love and we had a cuckold marriage ceremony last year. We now live as a poly couple, with me still the cuckold/sub. He is her primary sex partner and my sex restrictions have increased over the years. That was something they both wanted and I didn't resist. My wife and I are still intimate, although I have no access to her pussy. We have found there are lots of other sexy and sensual things we can do together. She controls and takes the lead on most of those, which is fun, in itself, to be more female-lead. I get blow jobs from her at least weekly and I masturbate a lot, often with her involvement. I'm more than happy with that arrangement.

Outside of sex, however, I would say that her co-husband and I are just that, equal co-husbands.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:18 am

My wife and I love each other but we do not have sex after I told her I wanted to be feminine. She has a long term lover who originally was a FWB. They two always spend as much time together.

Last year she moved in for 30 days. I was invited twice to his home for dinner and that was the only time I saw her. When she returned I didn’t recognize her. She has changed her hair, make up , clothes. When I asked her about these changes, she replied you gave me to
Him so I’m his now.

Pauline

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:32 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:09 am
My wife of 20+ years and her long-term lover fell in love and we had a cuckold marriage ceremony last year. We now live as a poly couple, with me still the cuckold/sub. He is her primary sex partner and my sex restrictions have increased over the years. That was something they both wanted and I didn't resist. My wife and I are still intimate, although I have no access to her pussy. We have found there are lots of other sexy and sensual things we can do together. She controls and takes the lead on most of those, which is fun, in itself, to be more female-lead. I get blow jobs from her at least weekly and I masturbate a lot, often with her involvement. I'm more than happy with that arrangement.

Outside of sex, however, I would say that her co-husband and I are just that, equal co-husbands.
SB80 - Is her other partner also the primary public one too?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:34 am

PANTIES wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:18 am
My wife and I love each other but we do not have sex after I told her I wanted to be feminine. She has a long term lover who originally was a FWB. They two always spend as much time together.

Last year she moved in for 30 days. I was invited twice to his home for dinner and that was the only time I saw her. When she returned I didn’t recognize her. She has changed her hair, make up , clothes. When I asked her about these changes, she replied you gave me to
Him so I’m his now.

Pauline
P - Is she planning to repeat moving in with him again? Or 2-3 times per year?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:38 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:32 am
subguy80 wrote:

SB80 - Is her other partner also the primary public one too?
That's a good question. I'd have to answer yes and no. Obviously, Sarah and I know many people in "public" since we've been married for over 20 years. We haven't changed that. However, she and Aaron are also being public. He took her to a company holiday party last year and introduced her as his wife. When they travel, they are husband and wife. When the three of us go out, to a bar, restaurant or a walk on the beach, the two of them are usually the couple and I'm a friend. It's interesting to see people who maybe are familiar with the LS, notice the outline of my chastity cage when we're on the beach, for example. We like to make it a game.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:03 am

I know the feeling, it’s the same when the three of us go out. I’m the spare guy, they sit together and i sit opposite facing him. I’m the driver, they sit in back afterwards so he can fuck my wife.

It is what it is

Pauline

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:06 am

In lifestyle terminology, I'm a 'switch,' i.e. able to exercise the range from submissive to dominant. With my wife KK, I tend from the middle to submissive, with other partners, dominant. In the same vein, KK is a switch, but more on the dominant side in most cases. When she chooses to expose her submissive side, it generally leads to an amazing session.

We've been doing this for more than twenty years. For the most part, until about three years or so back, KK has been "one and done." No steady boyfriend in the traditional sense, few repeat partners, focused on getting as much strange cock as possible. The pandemic and other factors changed all that. Prior, the only "relationships" outside our primary for KK have been with distant lovers - there are four that fit into that category.

These days, KK has a steady boyfriend, in the traditional sense, a guy named Andy, married but cheating. He is essentially sexually enslaved to my wife. I introduced the two of them. KK and Andy regularly engage in sex - several times a week - they don't "date" or hang out - they just enjoy passionate, sensual, kinky sex. Andy is fully read-in to our kinks, has earned bedroom privileges, in some sense integrated into our sex life.

Most recently, we've been experimenting with a freshly minted eighteen year-old, Paul. KK's been with him about a dozen times solo, we've enjoyed another half-dozen MFM threesomes, and two sessions of MMMF with me, Paul, Andy, and KK. These have been mind-blowing.

All that said, Andy and Paul are just reliable, frequent fuck-buddies for KK - I'm still her husband, and primary lover.

Tacocuck
Trainable

Unread post by Tacocuck » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:23 am

subguy80 wrote:

My situation is similar. My wife of 23 years has had a boyfriend for the last 13 years only he is married.

He pleases her more than I can. She loves being eaten out by him. The record most of their sessions and he doesn’t want me around. They make mad passionate love that lasts for 3-4 hours sometimes if they have the time.

She says she loves only me and would never leave me. She will never say she loves her boyfriend but I know it’s there. I see it in their love-making. It turns me on to watch my wife’s videos.

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:26 pm

We've been in the lifestyle for 9 years. I have watched her with others and she has dated alone. $ years ago she went on a date and he turned out to be amazing. He had stamina and was able to please her multiple times. Eventually they grew close and became exclusive. She finally admitted they were in love. Last spring we discovered the concept of commitment ceremonies. With my blessing she and her lover traveled to a resort in Mexico and had a "Commitment marriage" on the beach at sunset. The exchanged rings and vows with an officiant and even have a marriage license though it's not legally binding. He lives an hour away, so we still live together. I know it's not for everyone, but for us it works.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:28 pm

My friend became my wife’s boyfriend and they fell in love. They are so in love and he moved in with us. My wife still loves me as well, but he’s the only one she has sex with and I serve them. She says she’d never want to be without either of us.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:55 pm

Have any of the cucks on here actually found themselves stepping back both sexually AND intimately? Ultimately becoming more into a loving and supportive male friend so that the wife and boyfriend can actually further evolve into the couple and you as their third wheel best friend?

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:28 pm

00rdster wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:26 pm
We've been in the lifestyle for 9 years. I have watched her with others and she has dated alone. $ years ago she went on a date and he turned out to be amazing. He had stamina and was able to please her multiple times. Eventually they grew close and became exclusive. She finally admitted they were in love. Last spring we discovered the concept of commitment ceremonies. With my blessing she and her lover traveled to a resort in Mexico and had a "Commitment marriage" on the beach at sunset. The exchanged rings and vows with an officiant and even have a marriage license though it's not legally binding. He lives an hour away, so we still live together. I know it's not for everyone, but for us it works.
When you say your wife and her lover became exclusive, do you mean that she no longer has sex with you?

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:15 am

DavaoMike wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:28 pm
00rdster wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:26 pm
When you say your wife and her lover became exclusive, do you mean that she no longer has sex with you?
I haven't been entirely cut off. But I always get my chance after she's been with him first.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:26 am

The last time I one on one sex with my wife was January 2019. I’ve had clean up but no fucking. That’s his especially since I asked him to be her man.

Pauline

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:00 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:26 am
The last time I one on one sex with my wife was January 2019. I’ve had clean up but no fucking. That’s his especially since I asked him to be her man.

Pauline
So in your situation, she has replaced you entirely [physically and emotionally]. You are now her loving feminine friend who eats her out, while she entirely belongs to another man. Correct?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:35 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:00 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
So in your situation, she has replaced you entirely [physically and emotionally]. You are now her loving feminine friend who eats her out, while she entirely belongs to another man. Correct?

That’s just about the size of the arrangement. Legally we are still married.

Pauline

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:37 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:00 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
So in your situation, she has replaced you entirely [physically and emotionally]. You are now her loving feminine friend who eats her out, while she entirely belongs to another man.

This is what we wanted, we do things together that does not include sex with each other. Her mother measured me for a cock cage, it arrived and she put it on and she maintains the key.

Pauline

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:08 am

I choose the second box but I need to change the word have to had. We have been a Hotwife and Cuckold Couple since 2003. We have been married for over 35 years. In that time frame she has been with over 30 plus men. Two of them have been long time lovers one for just over four years and on efor two years. Currently she is on the hunt for a new lover.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:36 am

I have been a cuck for many years, going back to our marriage 35 years since and actually before that.
She has always prefered long term lovers which has suited me so her fuck count is not high and still less than 20,

She has had two long term intense relationships where she met her lover regularly, others have been every month or so these two were different.
The first was when she was in her 20s, i didnt know she was having an affair and it was SHE that sought to involve me letting me watch them fucking for the first time, except it was not the first time. Between them they converted me fully into her cuck husband.

I was snipped when i was 29 a young age but she wanted this and i was ok with it too, we had two kids and she was 24.

Other things i did not know assured this was the first time were,
He was cumming into her unprotected every month or so, they both wanted him to impregnante her: my wife, he gave his wife a baby during this time but not mine.
The length and intesity of their relationship, he loved her and she loved him but really she loved him more as he was a womaniser, with dark secrets i knew and could prove if necessary, they discussed her leaving me, she agreed then said no, only if i objected to her having his baby and he later told me she was sure i would accept this.

It was me that forced this split when i realised it was long term, very emotionally intense and not what i had been led to believe a FWB.

The second was in her 30s and into her 40s, he too was married,

This was a BDSM led sexual relationship with a lovely man, i noticed they did not fuck, but made love over many hours, i was fully involved in the way i want to be yet BDSM is a very emotional sport, we saw him 2 or 3 times a month, he met our kids and family. She was his sexually and i was the cuck, that was what he wanted and she too. He collared her to him, sometimes between visits, that was so kinky, then she collared me to her then she set about feminizing me with a CB, ladies knickers and underwear.

Overtime i realised that more and more they went to hotels, when they could have played here with me present, he was a good friend to me and admitted he loved her but said he would never leave his wife for her but wanted more of a poly relationship, something i agreed to as if it was not anyway.

It went wrong when she had too much wine one evening in a hotel and said she loved him, she said she wanted him to leave his wife he refused. so they argued rather than make love. He later discussed this with me, she then said she could not love two men equally and he was the first to be told it was over. She told me this was not fair to me as she told me the end had arrived and refused to discuss further.

In truth i do not think she ever got over him and the moments they shared together, she kept on feminising me and overtime i became simply her loving cuck husband, we remain married and deeply in love but not lovers.

As i have often said to wanabees, this is a dangerous game you seek to play, sex to a women quickly becomes very emotional and attachments are easily formed and they are exceptionally good at hiding this.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:28 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:55 pm
Have any of the cucks on here actually found themselves stepping back both sexually AND intimately? Ultimately becoming more into a loving and supportive male friend so that the wife and boyfriend can actually further evolve into the couple and you as their third wheel best friend?
My wife Cassie says she wants us to stay married, but we pretty much live how you’ve described there. Her boyfriend Paul is the only one she will have sex with now and they are the couple here and I’m more like a friend, who does anything they want.