New beginnings

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wannabecUKold
Player

Re: New beginnings

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:27 pm

I think a session where you are feminised before he has sex with your wife would be good: hairless body, cock cage, your wife puts some lipstick and mascara on you; add sports bra and black stockings; then a cute short dress. So you feel girly. Then your wife gets fucked by the alpha male in front of your feminine eyes.
You could get to crave it.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 4:47 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:27 pm
I think a session where you are feminised before he has sex with your wife would be good: hairless body, cock cage, your wife puts some lipstick and mascara on you; add sports bra and black stockings; then a cute short dress. So you feel girly. Then your wife gets fucked by the alpha male in front of your feminine eyes.
You could get to crave it.
Well I see what your saying and while I would be open to this it ultimately has to be something that David and Mims want to do. I am really learning that as a cuck I can’t just have things go my way. The power is with the other two parties…

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:00 pm

Amayzed wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:13 pm
Very intense! Interested to hear more details as you and her experienced it.
Have added some more below.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:19 pm

David has asked me to refer to him as Her Man from this point onwards. Just wanted to let you know that to avoid any confusion. In his words he is her man, she is his woman and I am their cuckold.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:18 pm

chris41 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:19 pm
David has asked me to refer to him as Her Man from this point onwards. Just wanted to let you know that to avoid any confusion. In his words he is her man, she is his woman and I am their cuckold.
C41 - If you are open to it, ask David, as this seems to be the 'trend' at the moment, to tell you what pronoun he wants you to use.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:48 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:18 pm
chris41 wrote:
C41 - If you are open to it, ask David, as this seems to be the 'trend' at the moment, to tell you what pronoun he wants you to use.
As in whether he wants to refer to me as he, she or they? Interesting.I spoke with his woman about how I get excited by the differences between her man and I. This could be another way.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:41 pm

One of the main aspects of this is that Mims and Her man are contacting each other privately about what they want to do and how they want to involve me. Typically her man will then let me know what they have decided. His Woman likes this process a lot and tends to laugh when I tell her what he Man has told me to do or not do. Currently I am to ask him for permission to masturbate and am only allowed to cum the number of times his woman has cum during the week. He is also wanting me to ruin my orgasm which I am new to. These are some of the directive that he has given me along with wearing pink panties on Saturday night. This seems to take the pressure off his woman to be coming up with things by herself as well. Her man appears to enjoy having this sort of power over me yet has been clear that I can say no at any time.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:49 pm

Ruined orgasms are so frustrating. You should have to masturbate in front of her when you urgently need to jerk off. Show her how erect you are at the thought that you about to ruin your ejaculation as part of their erotic pleasure.
You reach that moment of no return but your hands are not allowed to bring you to fulfillment and the semen dribbles out.
It will be interesting to see how she takes to this level of control over you. I think she will want it to carry on.

Her Man must take care of you. He must comfort you when you get upset, put his arm round you and remind you that your humiliation is necessary for her pleasure, which you want her to have.

DavidBull72
Prepubescent

Unread post by DavidBull72 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:47 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:49 pm
Ruined orgasms are so frustrating. You should have to masturbate in front of her when you urgently need to jerk off. Show her how erect you are at the thought that you about to ruin your ejaculation as part of their erotic pleasure.
You reach that moment of no return but your hands are not allowed to bring you to fulfillment and the semen dribbles out.
It will be interesting to see how she takes to this level of control over you. I think she will want it to carry on.

Her Man must take care of you. He must comfort you when you get upset, put his arm round you and remind you that your humiliation is necessary for her pleasure, which you want her to have.

Until I met them, Mims had no idea how deep Chris' Cuckold desires were. She is still getting used to him wearing panties. She has no desire to see him in them at this stage, and she also has no desire to blatantly humiliate him as things stand right now. That is why I discuss scenarios with her and then I give Chris the instructions. She is coming around though, indeed I think even Chris would agree that she is getting much better. But it will take time. And there are some things she may never accept. In the meantime Chris does well to listen to what I say, knowing he can say No at any time. And I will continue to guide her for as long as she feels comfortable letting me do so.
Last edited by DavidBull72 on Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:20 am

'Shame' is a better word than 'humiliation'. She should understand the erotic pleasure that a cuckold husband gets through the shame of being seen to be less of a man than her lover. At present she is still learning. Once she accepts it, she can offer her husband that shaming role and derive her own pleasure from her new power over him.
David, you sound like a perfect teacher for them both. Please keep posting your view on what is now occurring. Very useful to hear it.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:49 am

chris41 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:48 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:18 pm
chris41 wrote:
As in whether he wants to refer to me as he, she or they? Interesting.I spoke with his woman about how I get excited by the differences between her man and I. This could be another way.
C41 - Yes, this is what I was getting at.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:52 pm

Dear Sir DavidBull

Thank you so much for allowing Yours and Mima's cuck to share his story here.
And thank you even more for sharing your perspective.

Dear Chris;
Congratulations on becoming a proper cuck, accepting that Your Wife now belongs to a Real Man like She needs to.
As Sir DavidBull explained, your Cuckoldress will for sure learn to enjoy dominating you more and more when this progresses. It is so very pleasing to see that She now belongs to a Real Male who will give Her the sex She craves and who has also taken control of your sexuality.

Maybe it is time for you to be locked in chastity with the key controlled by Sir David Bull?

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:52 am

elina wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:52 pm
Dear Sir DavidBull

Thank you so much for allowing Yours and Mima's cuck to share his story here.
And thank you even more for sharing your perspective.

Dear Chris;
Congratulations on becoming a proper cuck, accepting that Your Wife now belongs to a Real Man like She needs to.
As Sir DavidBull explained, your Cuckoldress will for sure learn to enjoy dominating you more and more when this progresses. It is so very pleasing to see that She now belongs to a Real Male who will give Her the sex She craves and who has also taken control of your sexuality.

Maybe it is time for you to be locked in chastity with the key controlled by Sir David Bull?

Sincerely
elina
(submissive male)
Thanks for your well wishes Elina.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 pm

Her man permitted me to masturbate yesterday. I had the option of a proper orgasm, which which would mean I only have one left until his woman has more, or I have a ruined orgasm. With no obvious date set for the next meeting I opted for a ruined orgasm. It was a different experience. I listened to a sound recording of them from Saturday night and brought myself up to nearly cumming a couple of times before finally completing without hands. I can see that it is a different experience altogether and even though I enjoyed I’m the experience, something was missing.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:07 pm

I mentioned to Mims that I had also been recalling seeing her man’s big thick erection when he came out to the lounge for a glass of water. I told her that I had an image of that and was enjoying imagining how it felt for her when he entered her. She smiled at this. Later I told her man about this by text and his reply was ‘she smiled at you, she moaned for me’.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:30 pm

We have been quite busy and have a trip overseas coming up next week. There hasn’t been the chance for Sir to meet his girl again. We have started a three way Kik chat though. Yesterday, sir mentioned that he was going out for a drink with a mate of his and that he was looking forward to telling him about his new girl. I woke up during the night and sent a couple of messages to our group chat. Here they are…

‘Diary entry- 4am and awake imagining what sir told his mate about our Saturday rendezvous. This is resulting in me thinking about that night again which was so hot. Now the idea another man knows about this is very emasculating in a good way. We wouldn’t tell our friends but you telling yours is new territory.

Did he get to know about the dinner and how I ate separately? What about how you both couldn’t keep your hands and mouths off each other after the meal? Does he know what happened in the car behind those tinted windows or how Mima went the upgrade on the shoulder massage? Did you tell him I was ordered to stay in the lounge while you went to fuck each other to orgasm several times without using contraception? How about when you walked out for a glass of water with your imposing cock at full mast Sir? Was he happy for you in finding such a hot new girl who is so hungry for your sex? I’m imagining us meeting him at your place where we have been invited over to watch the footy. Would you treat Mima differently in his presence or would he and I end up watching the second half together while you and Mima further consummate your sexual bond in the bedroom?‘.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:19 am

Today was very quiet and neither Mims nor Her man David replied to my message above. Just as I was leaving work though I received a photo of them together in the city where Mims was working. David had his mouth around her neck. I am home and obviously I will find out some more details about this secret meeting later.

DavidBull72
Prepubescent

Unread post by DavidBull72 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 1:13 am

Our date today was magical. And all of your questions have been answered. Wether or not My Girl chooses to share those answers with you....

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:32 am

David, well done for fucking his wife. It is what he craves and he is living the dream. I'm glad you and his wife had a magical time together in place of him and her.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:32 am

Today I truely ‘feel’ like a cuckold. It’s as though the actual power dynamic has now been formalised. I arrived home before Mims and when she arrived I could only stay about 30min as I had to go see a client. She gave me a brief rundown of the afternoon which I will summarise in her words.

‘It was my idea to arrange a meet up with David. (David gets Tuesdays off). I asked him if he would like to some into the city and meet me and he was like ‘hell yeah’. He drove in and picked me up. There were a number of places I was thinking about going but ultimately decided on a renovated pub in a neighbouring suburb called The Boundary Hotel ((Mims and I go there quite a
bit). We made out there and I was aware that the security cameras probably got some nice footage. At one point David suggested that I give him the panties I was wearing. There was a part of me that was like, this pair are just my comfortable work ones and not lace or anything but another part that said ‘i can do that’, so I did. Actuality this part was active this afternoon as I also grabbed his crotch through his black shorts while we were kissing in the pub. Anyway, he ended up driving me to the train station where i had parked my car this morning and we continued making out in the car and this involved him playing with my pussy and me touching him further’.

This was the summary that I got before I had to see my client. At some point her man had actually sent a photo of her panties to our Kik chat with the following message ‘She may be back home with you, but not quite the same way she left this morning
’. To which she replied ‘ You could say I lost something on the way home 😆😈. My response was that we had all gained and finally my wife’s Boyfriend posted this ‘ We will all gain a lot more before the end of the week’, which leaves the door open to more ‘things’ happening before we go on our trip.

It was in the debrief I had with Mims that I truely feel ‘cuckolded’ as this whole day was unprompted by me. The dynamic is largely being created by what she and her boyfriend want and I am totally on board. Who knows what’s in store for the rest of the week!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:42 am

I'd love to hear more

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:36 pm

Mims and David are trying to organise another meeting this weekend. It will likely be Friday or Saturday night. Not sure what the actual logistics are yet but I’m sure I will be told. If it’s Friday I won’t be attending as I am attending a sporting event.

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:14 pm

Sounds like you are much enjoying your adventures

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:01 pm

Very much so.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:03 pm

Okay so Mims and David are meeting in about 5 hours. She is driving over to his place at between 2-3pm local time. I will be at a football game from 7pm. We won’t see each other until later this evening. I love this point of the build up.