New beginnings

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
chris41
Trainable

New beginnings

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:25 pm

Been a long term site member but haven’t written much about my own experience. Anyway that changes today. Tomorrow my wife and I are meeting a guy, David, for a ‘meet and greet’. Anyway, after having some back and forward texting I agreed to start writing a blog to set the scene. He may contribute to this as we go.

Anyway, my wife and I are happily married and have been in and out of this hotwife/cuckold lifestyle for many years. We started off swinging and it has evolved more into her seeing other guys. As it currently stands I sometimes watch but more often she plays 1-1. David finds out set up appealing as he has no interest in being in an emotional relationship but states that he is highly sexual. He has told me that although he is not interested in mm play, having a cuck who is submissive is very appealing.I in turn have been wanting to find a bull who can engage with me a little more than the usual guy who just focuses on Mims.

Well that’s a start. We meet tomorrow afternoon so will check back in later.

Lucky Dog
Player

Re: New beginnings

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:59 am

Sounds so exciting, Chris. So how did the meet and greet go?
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:08 am

We think going from swinging to a hotwife lifestyle is probably common. My wife has asked at times if I would be interested in swinging. She prefers to be alone with other guys, without me in the room. I have no problem with that. She has approved me having sex with a few women but prefers I'm in another room, on the road for assignments, or whenever remaining at home when she stays overnights at another man's home.

For those reasons, we are mostly happy with the hotwife way of life. (Or some may say I'm a cuckold but without the feelings of inferiority or desire for a bisexual relationship. Either way is okay with me.)
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

DavidBull72
Prepubescent

Unread post by DavidBull72 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:55 am

Chris, it was was a pleasure to finally meet you and your gorgeous hotwife yesterday. I look forward to getting to know her much better over the coming days, weeks and months. I am also looking forward to exploring and expanding your submissive cuck desires. I hope this is the start of a long and mutually satisfying relationship for the three of us.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:27 pm

The meet went well. My wife tends to be fairly quiet at these first meetings however she was far more talkative than I. David is a tall, fit manly kind of guy and he flirted with her at times. He suggested a dinner and a swim at his place at some point which sounds fun (whether I attend or not). He and I have continued texting and it’s quite exciting where things could go.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:16 pm

Welcome to the forum DavidBull72.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:37 pm

Sorry David. I didn’t realise that you had put an entry when I posted yesterday. It was good to meet you and Mims said last night that she can tell we are both very excited about this. Obviously we have to go at her pace but looking forward to the next step whenever that is.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:09 pm

David and I have been texting quite a lot and going through different scenarios. Yesterday he asked me to buy some sexy women’s panties to wear in my office, which I did. We also discussed a scenario that involved me wearing them in front of him and Mims which was totally hot.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:20 pm

We are going interstate for the weekend so not much to report. I thought i would share (after David’s prompting) some of our experiences in this lifestyle. We first started this lifestyle as swingers but I found that when we met couples watching Mims was the best bit. I became comfortable with the idea of her seeing other men with me watching. This then changed to Mims seeing them by herself.

Once we had met a guy she liked and he asked if she would like to visit a nude beach a few hours drive from where we live. I agreed to this and also that it would be an overnight stay. I didn’t hear much while she was there beyond the occasional‘I’ve arrived ‘ type text message. When she came back she told me the story.

Before we go I shall describe Mims. Her parents are asian although she grew up in Australia. She is petitie, long black hair, pert breasts and can really turn heads. She can be quite modest and I wondered whether she would go through with a trip to a nude beach. Apparently when they got there the guy, Simon, stripped off. Mims stayed in bikini bottoms and went topless. They apparently chatted for awhile before he leaned over and kissed her, eventually sliding his hands into her bikini bottoms. This was quite a step for her at the time and she was aware there were other guys in fairly close proximity. That may be why she didn’t climax but who knows. They had piv sex when they ret d to the hotel later that afternoon and in the morning before checkout. I remember her telling me that when Simon came that morning he made an almost growling sound. This was also the first time she had gone bareback with another guy.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:07 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:08 am
We think going from swinging to a hotwife lifestyle is probably common. My wife has asked at times if I would be interested in swinging. She prefers to be alone with other guys, without me in the room. I have no problem with that. She has approved me having sex with a few women but prefers I'm in another room, on the road for assignments, or whenever remaining at home when she stays overnights at another man's home.

For those reasons, we are mostly happy with the hotwife way of life. (Or some may say I'm a cuckold but without the feelings of inferiority or desire for a bisexual relationship. Either way is okay with me.)

Yes Mims developed a preference for 1-1 play too or me watching. She doesn’t really want me participating anymore though. Sometimes I have been sent photos of her play while I am working. That is very hot.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:15 pm

There have been a few times I have been allowed to watch. I’ll try to recall them if they interest people. One time we visited a guy for the first time and he had just given us a tour of his house. I sat down on the couch expecting that we would just chat for awhile. However, he came up behind her and put his arms around her waist. She was facing me and kind of leaned back into him. He then started to kiss her neck and feel her breasts while I watched. I immediately got hard and knew this was going to happen. I watched as he then pulled up her mini dress and found her panties crotch.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:16 pm

One time my wife and I were to visit a guy who had had offered to give her a massage. He new our dynamic and I had shared with him that I fantasised about being asked to leave during a play session. After a drink when we arrived he asked Mims if she was ready for her massage. She nodded and then he asked her to lie down on the carpeted floor of his living room. We had agreed that she wouldn’t wear underwear and was dressed in essentially a long t-shirt. The guy asked me to take that off her as she lay on her stomach. The actual massage didn’t last long until he started fingering her (she was slightly disappointed with that in hindsight) and at some stage when she was on all fours and he was deeply fingering her from behind he asked me to step outside onto his balcony and pull the curtain behind me. As I waited outside I noticed how loud she had got and assumed that he was now fucking her from behind.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:35 am

So back to the present. Things with Mims and David seem to be progressing. During the week he gave me a task of going to a lingerie shop and buying her a new set and also some pink panties for myself. I did this and after the friendly sales woman had helped me select a set I grabbed a pair of panties. Mims is a size 10 and I grabbed a 14 for myself. David had given me instructions that if the sales person asked I was to give an honest response about the panties And it happened. She noticed them and told me she would get the right size. I said that they are fine and under my breath muttered that they were for me. I’m not sure if she heard or not but it was an adrenaline filled moment for me.

Anyway it turned out that she went back to return wheat I bought as there was some size and style things she wanted to change. Mims and David texted all day apparently and she even sent him pics of her in the lingerie. I am not allowed to see them yet. David is on this site and may or may not add things from his perspective.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:04 pm

Okay. So it has been confirmed that the second date will happen tonight (Australian time). Mims and David who I am to call sir have agreed to the following scenario. The three of us will meet at a bar for a drink early evening and then they will leave for a dinner date. I will wait for her to return to me and we will go home. The only catch is that where we live the forecast is for heavy rain so there may need to be a plan b.

Mims and Sir were texting for a couple of hours last night. I was in the lounge and he was texting me until they started. To cut a long story short he told me to stay in the lounge until he gave me the word. I ended up falling asleep and waking up and they were still going. This is quite unusual for Mims as she is not very prolific at social media communication.

Anyway, Sir has let me know that he will let me know what he and mims want me to wear tonight. Will keep you posted!

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:06 am

I’m currently sitting in a Mexican fast food restaurant while Mims and Sir have dinner together. Drinks went well. They sat next to each other with me across from them. Sir was quite touchy with Mims and had his hand on her lap quite a lot. The bar was a bit loud so I missed some of the things they were talking about. I am being the designated driver tonight so once they are finished I will drive us back to his place. I realised on the way her we have a baby seat in the back, maybe that needs to move?

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:31 am

It’s 11:30pm here and I am in Sir’s lounge. 10 minutes ago they went here after a shoulder massage for very steamy. There are a few things to me too that have already happened but I will update later as I’m busy enjoying the sounds of pleasure right now.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:31 pm

I’m guessing that people will discover this post soon enough. Let me say it’s all true. Almost feels like it isn’t as I write it. So about 2 hours later Sir emerged from his room to get a glass of water. He was nude and had a full erection (Mims on the drive home told me that she had suggested he show me-this is new behaviour for her). His cock was long and thick, probably 8in and physically he is fit for approximately 50years with a large ratio over chest and shoulder.

We had a brief chat before we left as it was about 2am and Mima gave me some details on the way home. Particularly exciting for me was that they fucked bareback and that he came inside her three times. She said she loved his size and that even when he had cum she still felt full. Just trying to remember other things she shared…she liked that he was firm with her and that he had grabbed her neck and smacked her ass as well as pulled her hair at times. There are more details to share about the night and I will share later as I recall them and my conversations with Mims.

Amayzed
Trainable

Unread post by Amayzed » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:13 pm

Very intense! Interested to hear more details as you and her experienced it.
Viewpoint: Why is there hotwifing? viewtopic.php?f=8&t=57659

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:52 pm

Here is a cut and paste of a text I sent to David.

‘We had a good chat this morning where Mima asked about what other kind of scenarios you and I had talked about. I mentioned the 'meeting friends one' where I gave her an example of us coming over to your place, to watch the footy or something, and you being affectionate with her while one of your mates was there.

Also talked about the one where after you have both cum she drips over me...

And then the one where I give you a blow job to get you going again. This one she said she doesn't want to see but didn't rule it out either.

Finally the one about the nude beach and me wearing the cage and she laughed and said 'you would be wearing the proper fitting cage?' and that I would be 'carrying the cabana'. I told her that being exposed in front of you both and having our difference in cock sizes being mentioned would make me feel very vulnerable but not overwhelmed.

With that one she said that 'things would probably get heated pretty quickly' and that we could probably drop you home if we went to A-bay.

During this chat with her I had started playing with my cock and suddenly she said 'did you actually get permission to do that'?. That stopped me and I said good point. She asked me to let you know that that had happed too.

I'll share more as I remember these chats if they are useful...’

DavidBull72
Prepubescent

Unread post by DavidBull72 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:38 pm

chris41 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:31 am
It’s 11:30pm here and I am in Sir’s lounge. 10 minutes ago they went here after a shoulder massage for very steamy. There are a few things to me too that have already happened but I will update later as I’m busy enjoying the sounds of pleasure right now.
A shoulder massage got very steamy? I ended up opening her legs as she sat on the lounge room floor and finger fucked her to orgasm in front of you. That was when I helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. This is my recollection of the events anyway. Would you agree Chris?

Kays Cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Kays Cuck » Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 am

This thread and recounting is really hot. Love that David and Chris are both posting. Thank you guys! Following closely. Can't wait to hear more.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:28 pm

DavidBull72 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:38 pm
chris41 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:31 am
A shoulder massage got very steamy? I ended up opening her legs as she sat on the lounge room floor and finger fucked her to orgasm in front of you. That was when I helped her to her feet and led her to the bedroom. This is my recollection of the events anyway. Would you agree Chris?
The massage certainly did get steamy! I thought that we were probably going to go home at that point. But when you moved your hand down between her legs and she opened them wider I knew we were staying longer. As I explained in my text yesterday I had cum in my panties by the time you got her to your bedroom. Do you remember what happened immediately after you closed the door behind me?

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Chris, David, thank you for the real time updates.

I think it is incredibly hot watching a petite Asian girl get fucked. They look so sexy under a Wsterner's larger body.
Especially hot to watch your wife ofc. Are you reclaiming her after the event?

Chris, I wasn't clear how old you and your wife are. (I guess you are 50 too.) And what sort of physique are you? What cock size?

As a submissive, you have to suck the bull's cock in front of your wife.
And you should worship it. On your knees say how fine it is and how you want the honour of it entering your wife's pussy.

How is the lingerie? Do you suit cross-dressing (eg have you the body for it) I suggest a body shave, and gentle feminisation.

David, how does it feel having another man hand you his pretty wife to fuck? I like Chris's bucket list item that you intriduce him to your friend as the cuckold. Indeed, play with Mims in front of friend. Same idea - the three of you going to the nudist beach with Chris in a cage.

PS some pics would be a joy.
Last edited by wannabecUKold on Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:00 pm

I’ll recap some other things that happened on Saturday night. After Mims and David had finished dinner Mims called me and asked me to come and find them. We met and we had one final drink (I was driving so had been on water at dinner) before we would give David a lift back to his place. They had both been joking about me being the ‘Uber Driver’.

When we got to the car we had to disconnect the baby seat in
the back of the car, so Mims and David could have the back seat to themselves. Mims and I had developed a code where if things were going well between them she would say something like ‘we need to remove the baby seat’. This happened and as she actually crawled into the back of the SUV to disconnnect the seat there was a moment where David and I were looking at Mims on all fours. David actually grabbed her ass at this point which was no surprise as they had both been very touchy for most of the evening.

Anyway, the two of them got into the back seat and before we had left the car park they were kissing passionately. I had a perfect view through the rear vision mirror. This situation has been on my Buck list forever and it was happening in front of me. By the time we were on the main road Mims was making different noises which told me something else was happening.

I adjusted the rear view mirror and saw that David had his hand in the slit of her skirt. Omg this guy is quick and very bold and Mims is loving it. I really need to pay attention to the drive but this was so hot that I kept looking and even slowed down to try and get a red light.

At different points in the 20min drive I saw David sucking on Mims nipples as he had pulled them out of her bra; I saw his finger or maybe fingers penetrate her; and obviously lots of passionate kissing. As we left the main road David manoeuvred himself in a way that he was going down on her.

We got to his house and in a directive tone he told me that it was the house on the left and to pull into the driveway. Mims literally came a few seconds before we got to his place.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:09 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:58 pm
Chris, David, thank you for the real time updates.

I think it is incredibly hot watching a petite Asian girl get fucked. They look so sexy under a Wsterner's larger body.
Especially hot to watch your wife ofc. Are you reclaiming her after the event?

Chris, I wasn't clear how old you and your wife are. (I guess you are 50 too.) And what sort of physique are you? What cock size?

As a submissive, you have to suck the bull's cock in front of your wife.
And you should worship it. On your knees say how fine it is and how you want the honour of it entering your wife's pussy.

How is the lingerie? Do you suit cross-dressing (eg have you the body for it) I suggest a body shave, and gentle feminisation.

David, how does it feel having another man hand you his pretty wife to fuck? I like Chris's bucket list item that you intriduce him to your friend as the cuckold. Indeed, play with Mims in front of friend. Same idea - the three of you going to the nudist beach with Chris in a cage.
Mims is 48 and I am 49. She is about 5’6 and slim with c cup breasts and keeps fit. I am short and stocky about 5’7 and have a 5in uncut cock. I am open to sucking David’s cock and he has expressed that he may want that at some stage. Mims isn’t quite interested in seeing that sort of situation at this stage but David and he are having good conversations about boundaries. I like wearing the panties and open to more but again we will see to what degree this will be part of the dynamic as it’s new for us.