New beginnings

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
chris41
Trainable

Re: New beginnings

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:24 pm

I need to catch up on this blog. First was Friday night which Mims gave me the details about. Within five minutes she was there Sir sent a photo of him going down on her still with panties on. I was literally on my way to the bus which takes me to the football game when that came through so had to be discreet as I was with a mate. I didn’t receive further updates until the morning. According to Mims she was at his place for about 5 hours as he fucked her bareback.They were going to go out for a meal at some point but kept fucking. Sir sent me a pic he took after he had cum in her earlier in the visit. It’s the only photo of a creampie with Mims that I have seen.

After a debrief in the morning Mims told me that they had planned for the three of us to meet again Saturday (which was last night as I am now writing this on Sunday Morning). She also asked me to hand wash her new panties and as I did she took a pic and sent to sir. Will post more about last night later but we have a few things in today as we approach our O/S trip.

Suedostbaier
Virgin

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:14 am

My wife and i started dating when we were young and she had had no boy before me. by a local separation we came to live apart for some months. In that time she felt lonely and met a slim tall guy (i am rather small) .n.. she started to feel more for him and we had to separate- Before it was over she was confused by the contradictive feelings - however she managed to get across to me that her new boy had a big cock - which she could not believe and measured 21 and a half cms. about 11 inches. We had no communication until after three years she was in despair, hating his parents and friends and felt lonely and not understood. I made the decisive mistake of accepting her again and so we started again and got married, She never spoke about sex at that time but our intercourse silently dried out. Not because she refused, but because she did not really enjoy, i guess. She later set a time when we had to have sex, since otherwise we did not start by desire. So we ended up as a sort of clockwork...later i started to have other women and in that context she told me that she also had been infidel and - biggest irony - had fallen on her colleague whose cock was even smaller than my own!!!! After some time we quit having sex at all...but live together still...for many reasons
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me

Suedostbaier
Virgin

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Tue Mar 28, 2023 10:15 am

someone told me we were a couple ideal for a bisexual dominant who would command our sex life ...enjoying my wife and me
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me

DavidBull72
Prepubescent

Unread post by DavidBull72 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:35 pm

Since Chris is O/S at the moment I will fill in some of the details about our meeting on Saturday. I arrived at the bar shortly after My Girl and Our Cuck and found them already seated at a table. My Girl was wearing a new dress which she had recently purchased. It showed off her figure beautifully and was short so her tanned legs were on display. I am very much a leg man so this dress was exquisite as far as I was concerned and I was happy to have my hand on the bare skin of her upper thigh for much of the evening. We spent a few hours at the bar having a few drinks and a light meal before Our Cuck became the Uber driver once more and we headed back to my place. Things were much more sedate in the back of our 'Uber' this time but there was plenty of kissing and feeling and just general making out. Shortly after we got to my place My Girl and I settled into the 2 seater sofa, with Our Cuck sitting in the armchair across the room. My Girl seemed keen to get things started right there on the sofa and I imagine Our Cuck would have had an incredible view as we resumed our make out session from the car ride. Eventually we were both naked and My Girl wasted no time in straddling me. We toyed with each other just putting the head of my cock inside her as she lowered and raised herself back up, never more than an inch as we kissed and just enjoyed the sensation. That was never going to last long though and soon enough my cock was buried deep inside her as she sat down fully onto me. After a while I picked her up and lay her down on the sofa, from this position I was able to take a more active role in giving her the fucking that she truely desired. I am not sure how long we fucked for. I do know that My Girl came twice on my cock. Eventually we got a little tired and extracted ourselves to recuperate. It was decided that it was probably time for Our Cuck to take My Girl home, she just needed to use the toilet first. As she came out of the toilet I met her in the hallway for one final kiss before she left.....and an hour so later Our Cuck timidly entered the bedroom and suggested they should probably go now...

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:14 am

That’s how I remember it too :)

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:19 am

We areback from overseas. We were in transit for about 24 hours so nothing was able to be organised for tonight. Her man is unavailable for awhile and my wife and I are off to another city from Thursday. Not sure much will be happening for a while but who knows.

reader01810
Player

Unread post by reader01810 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:56 am

Super hot thread 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Can’t wait to hear more.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:14 pm

We are back now. Yesterday I had to work but my wife had the day off. She organised to meet ‘her man’ near where she was dropping her car off for a service. They went for a bushwalk nearby and sent me a couple of pics. In one pic (as a selfie) her breasts were exposed and they were kissing. The other had her hands touching the outline of his crotch (over jeans). Was very hot! I have a new cock cage now as the other one was not very good. We are actually away this coming weekend so not sure there will be much to update for a week or so.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:23 pm

Okay so it seems that my wife and her man are going to meet before we go away for the weekend. The options are either the three of us meet at his place but head off around midnight Friday Or she sleeps over and comes home early in the morning. It helps that our daughter is having a sleepover at a friends place that night so we don’t have to explain much to her.

DavidBull72
Prepubescent

Unread post by DavidBull72 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:00 am

It's going to be a sleepover
You know it
I know it
My Girl knows it
Not that there will be much sleep happening...

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:10 am

At this point do you still have PIV sex with your wife or is she exclusive to David. What kind of sex do you have with your wife.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:40 pm

Hi Edged, I don’t have piv sex. Our sexuality is primarily about thing that happen in this lifestyle. Practically I may get to masterbate as I watch her or she tells me about he experiences.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:41 pm

Thanks for confirming David. I look forward to my cleaning :)

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:24 pm

Wow what a great thread! Love to hear the inputs of all three participants but this seems rare to have a cuck and a bull’s real time perspectives. Bravo!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:21 am

Thanks Sherules…I’m home it’s 7:20pm local time and they have been together for about 3 hours…I have bought some nice takeaway and beer and looking forward to the possibility of a FaceTime chat at some point.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Apr 21, 2023 5:33 am

It would be gratifying if David were to give us on OHW an on-the-spot report of him screwing Chris's wife, with Chris reading it here first.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:58 am

Mima has just messaged that she is leaving David’s shortly. It’s 6am here and he needs to work today. I didn’t get a FaceTime call in the end. I did get a photo of David going down on Mima with the message ‘ Sorry cuckie, we got carried away. Next time we'll let u sit in the corner’.

chris41
Trainable

Unread post by chris41 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:06 pm

It has been ages since I posted. Mims and David see each other fortnightly now. I have stopped attending but they give me some details if they ask. Maybe down the track i will attend their play date again. Recently on their meet up they went and bought her lingerie and then went back to his place. Joust wanted to update.