Changing her appearance

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
troilusand
Player

Re: Changing her appearance

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:02 pm

wannabecuck69 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:05 pm
So my sexy 53yo wife “V” has not cuckolded me yet that I know of but she is flirting/texting with her Pickleball coach “S”. I’ve read their texts and she is actually flirting more than he is. Nothing sexual yet but undertones of how long it’s been (a few days maybe) since they’ve seen each other and other 😉 and 🥰 going back and forth.
In any event since they connected back in August here are the things she is now doing:
-doing 1.5 hours of yoga everyday
-dyed all the grey out of hair
- wearing lots more makeup when going to play pickleball (PB)
-told me last night she plans to get a Brazilian. In years past when I suggested it she always says he’ll no, it will itch too much. I mentioned that last night and she said I’ll just get it waxed again
-eating more healthy, losing her belly fat, almost all gone now
-she insisted we use him to sell a rental property since he is a realtor
-told me recently she won’t fuck around but she loves flirting says it’s good for our marriage
-buying lots of new sexy new PB outfits and clothes in general
- told me a few days ago I need to give her more freedom
- yesterday we had sex and she told me to do things with her she historically hates. Pinch her nipples hard and squeeze her breast. She was like a total different women in bed. Almost like she had been with someone else
"Almost like she had been with someone else"

No, but is ready to be...if HE wants it.

I think whatever groundwork you've laid will come to fruition if her coach makes a play for her. After all, she hasn't made those changes to please you or she'd have done them years ago.

Good luck, you may not be a "Wannabe" for long.

Troilus

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:40 pm

Damn Troilus,

I hope you’re right and love that you verified my suspicions.
Fingers crossed.

Today she had me waiting on her hand and foot, and referred to herself as the Queen and me has “Precious” I said why preciuos and she just squeezed my face with her hands and said because your so cute and precious like I was a women or little girl.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:54 pm

I forgot to mention about 2 weeks ago she made me shave my chest and underarms saying my hair was starting to grey and it would look smoother and more masculine shaved.
So I did then I got an ingrown hair and cyst right next to my right nipple. She has me putting warm compresses on it them massaging my nipple using two fingers in a circle. So I’ve been doing this and if I stop she says keep rubbing your nipple sweetie. You need to soften up the cycst, but it’s making me so horny rubbing my nipples likes a woman might do when playing with herself.
I wonder what’s next for me?

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:21 pm

wannabecuck69 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:05 pm
So my sexy 53yo wife “V” has not cuckolded me yet that I know of but she is flirting/texting with her Pickleball coach “S”. I’ve read their texts and she is actually flirting more than he is. Nothing sexual yet but undertones of how long it’s been (a few days maybe) since they’ve seen each other and other 😉 and 🥰 going back and forth.
-buying lots of new sexy new PB outfits and clothes in general
Never thought of Pickleball as a origin on hotwife-activities.
What i learned already: There is nothing that doesn't exist.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Look up "Open Play" in pickleball. It's very popular and gives you the opportunity to play with so many random women. Much better way to meet and befriend someond than at a bar.