Wanting fiance in college to try it

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CuckBar
Trainable

Re: Wanting fiance in college to try it

Unread post by CuckBar » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:22 pm

Anders86 wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:56 pm
Nice update man, sounds hot.
But I think it’s time Lee get to know about your fetish and desires. The “I had a dream about you and…” seem like a good starter, I used it myself on my gf, and tell her how hot it was.
Totally agree with this!
The last thing you want is her to fuck someone behind your back. Tell her your fantasy and let her know she has options.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:41 pm

Cuckbar & Anders86, I totally agree. She needs to know that she has a green light to get fucked.

From what he said, she gets hit on a lot. So she definitely has a lot of interest from guys. Both Paul and Bo want to fuck her, that’s for sure. And it sounds like Max wants either one to as well. Maybe deep down Lee wants to get it from another guy too.

For Max, there are a lot of ways to bring this up that have been discussed on this board if he’s interested in figuring out how to approach her. He probably should look at this topic. Just sayin.

Anyone else agree?

Sub_man
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sub_man » Mon Mar 13, 2023 7:06 pm

Maxandlee wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:49 am
Friday Lee asked if I was sure about going to the party. I said yes but said if they preferred to go alone I was fine with that too. She said no she just didn’t know if I was wanting to go. I again assured her that if she wanted just her and Kris to go that was fine with me. She said no she didn’t know who all would be there and wanted me to go with them. I said sure.

I asked if she wanted me to do her nails and she said no but she wouldn’t mind a touch up and buff. I said of course and she said mine could use it too. I said I agreed. After we showered we watched some Netflix and I did her nails. She did mine too. She got them as shiny as they could get.

Saturday morning I woke her up with breakfast in bed. We laid around and then I went down on her. I kept getting her just to the edge and stopped. She was playfully mad and said she would pay me back for that one.

Lee and Kris texted about what to wear. They went with skirts and tanks. They also wore some platform shoes to make them taller. It also makes her legs look really nice. As we were getting ready she asked me to put on this lotion that makes her legs have a shine. I did and when I finished she said no you too. She did mine and when she finished she put some on her fingers and rubbed me. I was close to cumming and she whispered payback is a bitch and she stopped. She said and don’t think about touching yourself. I said I wouldn’t.

She looked really cute in the skirt. It wasn’t that short but is made to where you can adjust it. She likes that because she said she never knows what others will be wearing. The tank was for the school and she had cut the middle to show some cleavage. That was done a while back. Others had done that to it too. The bottom was cut as well to show some of her stomach. Again like others had done.

She asked me to hand her her ring and earrings. I said you should wear those bracelets I got you the other day. She said ya that works. I gave it to her and noticed one was an anklet. I said she should wear it and she said ok. She didn’t know what I know from the forums here. Although I doubt anyone would anyway.

When Kris and her boyfriend got here we had some wine. I didn’t drink since I was driving. The girls did the most. It was about a thirty minute drive after we left. We got there around 9. It was going pretty good. I saw some friends and went to say hi. Later I looked for her and found her with Brian Bo Kris and some others. Brian had his arm around her lower back and made a joke about her being his date. She said laughed and said your date who also brought her fiancé with her. They all laughed and made fun of him. Bo said see I told you.

Later I caught up with them but tried to give them as much alone time as possible. I went back later and found Lee. We went to get a drink and she was a little tipsy. Bo came by and asked if she wanted to step out with them and smoke. She said ya of course and looked my way. I said ya. She knows I am not in to smoking pot. When they came back in they were all laughing. Paul was gone and Lee was talking to Bo. He held her hand to help her up the stairs and then Let go.

I was just around the corner and could here them and Bo asked about Paul. She said he is a friend and she went to one of his formals with him. He said he really likes her. She said he is cool but she has a fiancé. He said ya Paul told him. He said don’t take this the wrong way but I thought he was gay when I met him. I had no idea he was with you. She said I was the love of her life and she liked that I wasn’t as masculine as the other guys. Bo said honestly he thought I was a girl as well but figured out that wasn’t the case. She said we are all different.

He said ya that is true and asked if she liked masculine guys. She said ya of course. He asked if that was why she went out with Paul. She said no that was a favor. He said and what if I asked you out. She said well I don’t know if I know you well enough. He said ok and asked for her phone. She handed it to him and he put his number in. Then his phone went off as he texted. He then took a picture and added it to his contact. He told her to step back and smile. She fixed her outfit and then gave a little smile. He sent the picture to himself and gave her her phone back. He said now they could get to know each other. She said ya. He said is that what you want and she said yes. He smiled and said good.

They chatted making small talk and then Kris came over. Bo left to go talk to some one. As soon as he left they looked at each other and Lee showed her what he had done. Kris said I told you he was hot for you. She said no I made sure he knew I was engaged. She said ok but I am telling you he is.

I came up later and they asked if i was ready to go. I said whatever they were wanting to do. They said ya. We went home and showered and went to bed. I thought that was a good start.

The next day he texted her and said thanks for coming. It was nice getting to know her. She said the same. They have texted a couple times outside that too. Nothing big.
Sounds like you are well on your way.

sub_hubby_larry
Virgin

Unread post by sub_hubby_larry » Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:39 pm

Brian is Kris' boyfriend? I'm getting lost in the names.

Anyway, my wife and I didn't open up until just after college. Coming to an agreement and opening up in college would have had so many more fun opportunities, and it sounds like this is heading towards what you want. Lee seems super sweet and caring and I hope she doesn't end up hurt by being misled and used. Seems like some of these guys don't really respect her or her boundaries.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:24 pm

We're all different in one way or another, even in our sexual preferences for our wives. I have refrained from suggesting to my wife what to do or who - or not - to see. At the outset, I thought telling her anything about what she wished to do might result in her quitting. I'm now glad it worked out the way it has. I found her preferences to be better than whatever I had originally imagined. -- Or maybe I just grew happily into acceptance of who she wants to fuck her.

Either way, if a wannabe husband like I once was is successful in his encouragement for his wife to fuck other guys, I figure he's won the lottery.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:05 pm

Imma going to go all ageist in a way.

At your age try some different kinks. Also, use her young body. You can create memories now that you can cherish forever.

I think cuckolding is something that is best served up to a committed couple. A couple with some years under their belt. To me, it is the slow emasculation of a man by his partner. I think the first hard step is when her bull or lover or whatever you want to call him breaks that "pussy in vagina" bond between husband and wife (or other committed partners) and once that is gone I do not think it ever comes back. Is very powerful to lie next to the love of your life and you feel her pussy is so far away from you. You may be in her heart but she no longer wants you the way lovers do. My last cuckoldress retired my cock from "fucking." Was very powerful. She still let me penetrate her but only gently. Fucking, hard fucking, deep kissing. Those things belonged to her lover now.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:17 am

I like the dream idea myself. It works

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:46 am

Max
You obviously enjoy being a pretty boy, and your girl loves you like that too. I think you should go with the flow and continue to enjoy being feminised by her and her friend. Wear their clothes - their lingerie, their mini skirts, their sports tops, their bangles. And let them make you up. You could look stunning - and, since your looks won't last for ever, do it now,. What fun it would be for you to go out as a girl with them. You would love to be there in a miniskirt.

Sub_man
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sub_man » Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:05 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:46 am
Max
You obviously enjoy being a pretty boy, and your girl loves you like that too. I think you should go with the flow and continue to enjoy being feminised by her and her friend. Wear their clothes - their lingerie, their mini skirts, their sports tops, their bangles. And let them make you up. You could look stunning - and, since your looks won't last for ever, do it now,. What fun it would be for you to go out as a girl with them. You would love to be there in a miniskirt.
Agree!

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:23 am

The genders of the names of those involved are a bit unfamiliar
So we have (edited version):

Max (our author) 21, 5’2, 110lb, micro-cock, shaved hairless, aka Maxi when cross-dreesing
His fiancee Lee, 21, 5’6, 109lb, 32c bra, bisexual
Lee also likes making out with her girlfriend Kris,
Kris has a boyfriend Brian.
Max and Lee have another friend Ann who likes Max
and then there are two boys
Paul, who is six feet tall, black, and took Lee out,
and his tall male friend Bo the quarterback, who also has the hots for Lee, and who mistook Max for a girl.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Last edited by wannabecUKold on Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:27 am

Correct, Wannabe.

But an addition:

There is also Ann. She's a chick he mentioned early on in his thread who is a friend of both Max and Lee. He said that Ann and Lee go out to clubs together, I believe without Max. A good sign for her getting some.

Kris went to the same dance that Paul "borrowed" Lee to go with him. It was a frat thing and Kris' boyfriend is not a member of the frat, so she went with some other dude. He did not mention his name, I believe.

Paul has been interested in Lee for a while. Why not, she's a hot blonde cheerleader. And Bo is a new guy who plays QB on the team that just transferred in recently. Both Kris and Lee think Bo is hot. Bo also wants to fuck Lee as well as Paul.

So that's is as far as I can tell from what he said. But it appears that Lee isn't going to fuck anyone at this point. Max has not told her yet that he wants her to have another guy fuck her. So here we are. This may take a while, unless she cheats or Max reveals his kink.

Any corrections, please post.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:44 am

It seems that something may be going on with Lee and Kris as well?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:45 am

great story. following

sub_hubby_larry
Virgin

Unread post by sub_hubby_larry » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:41 am

Coming up on two weeks of silence. Hope all is well. I'm curious if the silence means nothing has happened, you're too busy with good things happening, or (hopefully not) something bad happened. Looking forward to an update!

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:32 am

Yeah, sub, me too.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:05 am

Sorry for the delay in posting. honestly we have been swamped with midterms. Nothing worth mentioning has happened. Spring football has stopped the guys being around as much as well. Sorry I just didnt have anything to post.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:50 am

Great update Max. I hope you have asked Lee to text Bo and see if he can meet her out again to dance or get a drink? Help her dress if she goes and make sure she is showing off all her assets.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:32 pm

He needs to push this along if he really wants her to get fucked.

Anders86
Trainable

Unread post by Anders86 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:40 pm

A small nudge won't be so bad, either see if Lee can text any of the guys for a night out or if Max texts Kris asking if she can't take Lee out on a girls night, who knows maybe they run into Paul or Bo at the club

Anders86
Trainable

Unread post by Anders86 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:40 am

A week since your last update, any news Max?

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:50 am

Sorry for the delay in post but there honestly has not been that much till this weekend.

Saturday Ann and Lee went to a club. The guys were not there but she did run in to a guy she has class with. Nothing really happened there.

Sunday morning we got up early and I surprised Lee. I had painted my nails a paisley color while she was out. The next morning she got ready and went to the store to get a few things. When she got back I had done my hair and was wearing a sundress. She came up and gave me a huge kiss and I handed her our brunch reservations.

She loved having me out as maxi. We went shopping after and took a drive out. It was weird for sure doing it but a lot of fun. We took a lot of pictures and Lee said she wished she could share them on fb and instagram. I said why don’t you send a picture of just you to Paul and Bo. She said why. I said well we haven’t seen them as much and they would probably like to hear from you. She said ok and sent a pic. They both liked it and Bo kept texting. He said he was sorry he had been so wrapped up with football. She said it was ok. He asked her if maybe they could grab a coffee Monday morning before his class. He said it was his treat.

She was staring at the phone and I asked what. She said bo had asked her to coffee and she didn’t know how to say no without being rude. I said why can’t you go. She said I’m pretty sure as your fiancée I should not be meeting guys for coffee. I laughed and said your fiancé is dressed up as a girl on a date with you. I think it is ok if you have coffee with our friend. She said are you sure. I said yes and kissed her. She was a little giddy telling him yes. She joked that she liked the expensive coffee and he told
Her the school pays for it and laughed. She joked and said she may need to go with him more often then. He just said she would like that.

She sent him a few other pictures that I took of her. That evening we did each other with the strap on before I took all the makeup and polish off. She really enjoyed it and I told her all she had to do was tell me when again. She said she liked that.

Monday I heard her get up and she looked cute when she left. She wore her yoga pants and a top. They had a good time and she texted me when she left. Later I noticed he sent her a picture of them together at the coffee shop. She was sitting next to him and he had his arm around her smiling for the picture. She said she really liked the picture and had a good time. He said he did too and hoped they could get together again soon. She said ditto.

Yesterday he texted her a picture of him working out in the weight room. He didn’t have a shirt on. He said hopefully he would be working out with her again soon. She said ya that she had put on a few since he stopped and he said that was bs since he had just seen her. He asked her if she would like to come to their scrimmage Saturday. She said she would see. He said he would really like it and said all the other guys had dates or friends coming and he didn’t have anyone being new. She texted me and asked if I wanted to go. I said no but she should. I said he probably didn’t have many friends here yet. She said that was a good point.

She texted him she would be there. He said that was awesome and asked if it was as a friend or if she would be his date. She sent a laughing emoji and he responded with I thought you went with Paul as his date. I thought I might get in on that as well. She said she did that to help him out and it was for a formal. He said they were doing a dinner after and thought they could go together. She said she didn’t know about that. He said to ask Kris and get back with him. He just needed to know so he could let them know. She agreed to chat with her.

She texted her right away and she sent a laughing emoji. She said I just got a call from him telling me he asked you. She said I am going to be there so you should come too. She said to ask me and Lee said she would. She asked me last night. I said ya I think you should. I joked that he was getting more dates than me. She said maybe you should ask more. We both laughed. She texted him that Saturday would be a date but reminded him that it was a friendly date. He agreed and promised not to take it any further than she wanted. She said thanks and would see him at the game.

So good step and hopefully worth the wait.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:45 am

We would love to see a picture of you as Maxi. You must look really cute. Fabulous to have a fiancee who likes to take you out dressed as a pretty girl. Good work with Bo.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:06 pm

If Lee actually does finally get fucked, it will be quite a while. Even though those two guys really would jump at the chance to fuck her, she has given no indication that she’s even the least bit interested.

Also, Max has never told her he wants her fucked either.

And when he encourages her to go with either of the two guys, she has no interest in anything physical.

So based upon that, it’s unlikely that anything will happen anytime soon with her and either of the two guys.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:09 am

Friday Lee and I worked out and came home. She shaved and then asked if I would do her nails. She wanted to wear her new platform heel sandals. I did them and then she gave mine a shine.

That night I ate her and would stop before she came. She was frustrated and I told her she had a date tomorrow who could finish her. She said I was not funny and didn’t make me cum.

Saturday she got ready and wore a cute skirt and a top that had the team logo on it. Before she left I said wait. I had gotten a temporary tattoo with Bo’s name and number on it. All the girls do that so I said she should. She said that it was kinda weird but nice of me to do. I said it was more of maxis idea. She said I knew I liked maxi more. I just cut her a look and laughed.

After the scrimmage they went back to his place with Kris and her date to shower and ready. Kris took a picture of them together. It was hot seeing his name on her and her pressed against him.

They went to dinner and Lee had some wine. They left and went back to Bo’s apartment. She texted they went to his place and she asked if that was ok. I said yes and to have fun on her date. She sent a rolling eyes emoji. Around one Kris texted me a picture of them on the sofa she was looking up at him while he talked and she was just smiling. His arm was around her on the back of the couch. She looked really cute.

Later Kris texted and said Lee was probably not able to drive. I said I would come get her or whatever she thought was best. She said maybe she should just stay the night. I froze and didn’t know what to say. Before I could respond she said I am just kidding. I will let you know what the plan is.

Lee texted before two and asked if I was in bed. I said yes and she said she was a little buzzed. I asked if she needed to stay or me come get her. She said I am not staying with Bo for the night. I said I knew that she would mean Kris. She sent laughing emoji. She said she would get a ride and be home in 15. I said to just keep it down since I was in bed. She said ok.

I saw lights and turned on the door bell camera. I saw him walk her to the door and tell her it was the best date he had had in a while. She smiled and said thanks. He asked when he could have another. She said is coffee Monday not enough. He laughed and said no. She said maybe one day she would see what her calendar said. He said he hoped it was open next weekend. She said what do you have going on that weekend. He said hopefully a second date with you and then leaned in and kissed her. It was just a peck but it took her breath and caught her off guard. He said that was for when Paul asked. He said you let him know I kissed you good night. She started to say something but he was back in the car. She came in and texted Kris what he did and she said no biggie. Those guys are always competing against one another. She said he wants to go out next weekend. She said cool and said she would be her double. She said I didn’t say I wanted to I said he asked. Kris said whatever you decide let me know.

She got in bed and didn’t say anything but tossed and turned for an hour.

Sunday she and I worked out and then we’re lazy for the day. We ordered pizza and when it came Lee answered the door. It was a guy from school and he made small talk while she paid. He could not take his eyes off of her. When she turned around I saw why. She had on a cut off shirt and no bra. The shirt is thin and when the light hits it just right you can see through it a little. I made a joke about her being the tip and she said it wasn’t that bad. I said then next time wear that on your date with Bo. She just said she might do that. I asked her when it was going to be. She said maybe this weekend. I said that would work out great since I am hanging out with a friend from school. She said I wasn’t being serious. I said why not. Didn’t they finish spring workouts this week. He could probably use the company. She said I think Monday coffee should be enough. I said ok but I am fine if you change your mind.

Monday they had coffee and I asked why she wasn’t wearing the shirt. I thought I could get her to do it because she hates being wrong. She said next time. I said I would remind her. She said I know you will. She left out looking all cute. He sent her a picture from the time out that said second coffee. He said he wanted to make sure he documented each time they went out. He sent her one from after the game too. It had first date written on bottom. She liked the picture and he asked if this weekend was going to work. She asked what the plan was and said she was surprised he didn’t ask her at coffee. He said he was playing it cool. He said he would like to take her skating since she mentioned she had not been since she was little. She said I wasn’t going to go but that actually does sound fun. He said Kris and her friend could come too. She said what about me. He said that might feel a little weird and she said just kidding. But it will just be as friends. Nothing more. He said he was fine with that and said he would make sure to tell Paul.

Boomhauer
Virgin

Unread post by Boomhauer » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:21 pm

What has Lee said about how you're always trying to get her to go out with other guys? Does she think you're being cool or weird?