Wanting fiance in college to try it

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
allways
Trainable

Re: Wanting fiance in college to try it

Unread post by allways » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:24 pm

gwl9dta4 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:37 am
Being a cuckhold also means you're married. Hotwife is just the dynamic difference between the wife and husband, also married.

If you're so young and not married i would not encourage you to do this at this time. This will take on a life of it's own and you may regret it. Build your relationship, build your love life and education. Get married and THEN talk about it sober and have many conversations about it.
Great advice.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:29 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:41 pm
Maxandlee wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:30 am
I meant to post this yesterday but I guess I forgot. Also I am working on a really cool update that happened this morning.

I listed a few things I am open to and would love to explore with Lee.

First is her leading in our relationship. For the most part she does this now in some areas. When we got to college we had a lot of decisions that needed to be made and one night she was frustrated that I didn’t make some decisions. We both were under a lot of stress and I ended up telling her I wanted her to take the lead. I said you make the decisions and if we need to talk about it we will. For a year I never questioned anything. She picked everything and started getting more dominant around the house with things we would do. Last year she planned a trip away for us and I bragged on everything. I am always thanking her for leading and she loves that.

Back to this part in a minute but I have to discuss feminizing me a little first. This all started when I was younger and my sisters would dress me. I learned at a young age to walk in heels and have always had a high voice that could pull it off. I learned about hair and nails working in my moms salon with my sisters.

In seventh grade they had a womanless beauty pageant at school to raise money for the cheer squad. Lee talked me in to it. I won that year and every year till we graduated. It was when Lee let me know she felt bisexual. I was so convincing that they named it after me when I won as a senior. It is now the maxi (yep like the pad) pageant. That is also what Lee calls me when dressed.

In college I have dressed a few times usually for costume parties. Lee loves when I do it and I have grown to enjoy it as well. Her parents hate when I do it. Well her dad does.

So now how these two have tied together. Right after we started college I had an emergency procedure that caused them to cut my taint area. I was going to have to wear diapers for six months but Lee saw how upset it made me. You could tell I had them on. So she came up with me wearing panties and a pad. It worked great and the doctor said it was fine. It felt weird but I got use to it after a few weeks and then it felt weird when I didn’t have to wear them.

I haven’t told Lee that I am willing to explore this more with her. Sometimes I wish she would be more forceful in that. I honestly feel this is probably the next step as we move forward and explore each other more.

She has pegged me as me and as maxi. She did like it better I think with maxi. Our sex life now is mostly me eating her and using toys on her. She loves to scissor and lick me. She told me her favorite thing to do was peg me and watch me cum without getting hard or touching myself. Since my procedure that has been the case for sure.

So that gives you a little more background on us sexually and just everyday concerning things we want and do.
M&L - Have I got this correct you don't have PIV sex?
And you would prefer an FLR? On that note you just let her make more and more decisions and not really have to say much. Other than "Yes dear."
On the panties, if you still have them it would be easy enough to hide a couple of pairs of underwear and run out, then "Darn I'll just have to wear these" (the panties) and see her reaction.
Sorry but I don’t know the piv and flr. I don’t penetrate her if that is what you mean. I can’t now

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:37 am

I had someone message me some questions. I asked if it would ok to answer then here with his message. He it is. Please feel free to ask more. Sometimes I wonder what people want to know.

Sounds like you came to the right forum. So Lee is 5'6" and you are only 5'2"? Sounds like you are physically built just perfect to be cucked by her. What do you think?

I have never really thought that our heights had anything to do with it. Is this something that goes along with cuckolding sometimes? Just not familiar with it. I will admit seeing her with a bigger guy is hot though.

Lee sounds hot as fuck. Any idea of what her measurements are?

30 or 32 c/d. Depends on the bra is what she always says.

You said you want SPH from her. I take it that you have a really small cock. How small is your cock fully erect? Have you fucked her yet? How bad do you want her to humiliate you? Do you want her BF to join in too?

I am small due to a health issue. It would be classified as micro. I don’t get hard since I had the procedure. Just semi hard. Before that we had sex. It was always her riding me. Now we scissor a lot. I don’t know how far I want the dog to go. I am open to her telling a few friends and going from there. Maybe it would be a turn on. Not sure if I would want the guy to or now. I am pretty self conscious and was verbally picked on in school over it.

You said she's a big flirt. Does is turn you on when other guys hit on her and that she lets them? Do you like it that she may be hot for another guy? Do you think of the guys at the athletic department fucking her?

Yes it does turn me on. In the beginning it didn’t but since college it has a lot more. It would be hot if she was into another guy. Right now I don’t think she is. Yes I have thought about that often and masturbated to it as well

What type of guy do you want to fuck her? Description, cock size, etc. You did say that she works in the athletic department. A lot of hot, muscular guys? Would you like to watch while she gets fucked by a big, strong, hot, hunky muscular guy with a big dick? The kind of guy to fuck Lee the way she really needs to be fucked. Maybe even call you a pathetic little dick wimp? Or tell you that you don't deserve to fuck a hot chick like her?

I want a guy that turns her on. BBC would be my preference but would leave it up to her. There are a lot of hot guys there. I don’t think I would want them to say that kind of stuff right now for sure.

You also said you want breeding. So you want the stud to cum up inside her? Do you want to lick it out after? And you also said you want her fucked by a black guy too.

Yes I would love for a guy to cum in her. I am not wanting the breeding to be now. That is a fantasy but one down the road I would be open too. Yes I would prefer black.

This sounds hot as hell. I hope she's down for it for your sake, hers too for that matter. If she is, then the guy who fucks her will get to fuck a hot chick. She will get to be fucked by a hotter guy with a bigger dick than you, and you will get to watch! Hot for all three of you.

Thoughts?

And if it doesn’t happen, then it could be the subject for dirty talk or thinking of it could be good stroke material for you, lol.

But you do need to get her fucked.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:38 am

Update

So this seems bigger when you read it but I don’t think it is. I mentioned Ann getting her to go to formals. She was suppose to go to one a week from this Saturday but his girlfriend is coming in to town so she wasn’t needed.

Well it came up this morning as we were working out with kris, her boyfriend Brian, and Paul. Kris brought up she was going with Brian’s best friend to their valentines formal. She said she was still trying to get Paul a date. I looked at Lee and Kris saw it. She said are you free. She said ya but I wasn’t really wanting to go to one. Paul said it would be a huge help to him if she would and he would pay for everything. He then asked if I was ok with it. I said ya for sure but it was up to Lee.

She looked at me and said sure. Kris was super excited and promised me she would keep Paul in line. I said thanks.

When we left the gym I asked Lee if everything was good. She said yes she just didn’t want to go to the formal. I said you usually have fun. She said I know. I said plus this time you know the guy and like him. She said tolerate is more like it. I said whatever I can tell you like him. When you don’t like someone they get the cold shoulder. She said ya maybe and laughed.

She said it is the make your princess ball and he has to buy her dress. I said see you get a free dress. She said her and Kris were going Saturday to get a dress and shoes. I said so you get to shop as well and don’t have to pay for it. What is wrong with that right. She agreed that was a perk.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:48 pm

Maxandlee wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:29 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:41 pm
Maxandlee wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:30 am
I meant to post this yesterday but I guess I forgot. Also I am working on a really cool update that happened this morning.

I listed a few things I am open to and would love to explore with Lee.

First is her leading in our relationship. For the most part she does this now in some areas. When we got to college we had a lot of decisions that needed to be made and one night she was frustrated that I didn’t make some decisions. We both were under a lot of stress and I ended up telling her I wanted her to take the lead. I said you make the decisions and if we need to talk about it we will. For a year I never questioned anything. She picked everything and started getting more dominant around the house with things we would do. Last year she planned a trip away for us and I bragged on everything. I am always thanking her for leading and she loves that.

Back to this part in a minute but I have to discuss feminizing me a little first. This all started when I was younger and my sisters would dress me. I learned at a young age to walk in heels and have always had a high voice that could pull it off. I learned about hair and nails working in my moms salon with my sisters.

In seventh grade they had a womanless beauty pageant at school to raise money for the cheer squad. Lee talked me in to it. I won that year and every year till we graduated. It was when Lee let me know she felt bisexual. I was so convincing that they named it after me when I won as a senior. It is now the maxi (yep like the pad) pageant. That is also what Lee calls me when dressed.

In college I have dressed a few times usually for costume parties. Lee loves when I do it and I have grown to enjoy it as well. Her parents hate when I do it. Well her dad does.

So now how these two have tied together. Right after we started college I had an emergency procedure that caused them to cut my taint area. I was going to have to wear diapers for six months but Lee saw how upset it made me. You could tell I had them on. So she came up with me wearing panties and a pad. It worked great and the doctor said it was fine. It felt weird but I got use to it after a few weeks and then it felt weird when I didn’t have to wear them.

I haven’t told Lee that I am willing to explore this more with her. Sometimes I wish she would be more forceful in that. I honestly feel this is probably the next step as we move forward and explore each other more.

She has pegged me as me and as maxi. She did like it better I think with maxi. Our sex life now is mostly me eating her and using toys on her. She loves to scissor and lick me. She told me her favorite thing to do was peg me and watch me cum without getting hard or touching myself. Since my procedure that has been the case for sure.

So that gives you a little more background on us sexually and just everyday concerning things we want and do.
M&L - Have I got this correct you don't have PIV sex?
And you would prefer an FLR? On that note you just let her make more and more decisions and not really have to say much. Other than "Yes dear."
On the panties, if you still have them it would be easy enough to hide a couple of pairs of underwear and run out, then "Darn I'll just have to wear these" (the panties) and see her reaction.
Sorry but I don’t know the piv and flr. I don’t penetrate her if that is what you mean. I can’t now
M&L - PIV = penis in vagina.
FLR = female lead relationship.

SissyServant
Prepubescent

Unread post by SissyServant » Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:34 pm

Maxandlee wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:38 am
Update

So this seems bigger when you read it but I don’t think it is. I mentioned Ann getting her to go to formals. She was suppose to go to one a week from this Saturday but his girlfriend is coming in to town so she wasn’t needed.

Well it came up this morning as we were working out with kris, her boyfriend Brian, and Paul. Kris brought up she was going with Brian’s best friend to their valentines formal. She said she was still trying to get Paul a date. I looked at Lee and Kris saw it. She said are you free. She said ya but I wasn’t really wanting to go to one. Paul said it would be a huge help to him if she would and he would pay for everything. He then asked if I was ok with it. I said ya for sure but it was up to Lee.

She looked at me and said sure. Kris was super excited and promised me she would keep Paul in line. I said thanks.

When we left the gym I asked Lee if everything was good. She said yes she just didn’t want to go to the formal. I said you usually have fun. She said I know. I said plus this time you know the guy and like him. She said tolerate is more like it. I said whatever I can tell you like him. When you don’t like someone they get the cold shoulder. She said ya maybe and laughed.

She said it is the make your princess ball and he has to buy her dress. I said see you get a free dress. She said her and Kris were going Saturday to get a dress and shoes. I said so you get to shop as well and don’t have to pay for it. What is wrong with that right. She agreed that was a perk.
That's awesome! I hope she'll go shopping with him and show off a few too sexy outfits

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:43 pm

Can't wait for an update!

It would be hot if you talked about it to her as a 'date' wouldn't it?
And it could break the ice/get the ball rolling...
Perhaps suggest you are jealous but that you want her to enjoy herself, to be herself and enjoy flirting with Paul.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:41 am

hwc wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:43 pm
Can't wait for an update!

It would be hot if you talked about it to her as a 'date' wouldn't it?
And it could break the ice/get the ball rolling...
Perhaps suggest you are jealous but that you want her to enjoy herself, to be herself and enjoy flirting with Paul.
There may be a time to discuss it. Will see.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:41 am

Saturday morning kris came over with her date and Paul. I didn’t realize they were going with them but since they were paying it they needed too. They were suppose to pick the dresses. That was part of making your princess.

Around 11 I started getting text pics of the different dresses. They all looked good on her. They then went to lunch with the guys and I got a text from Kris thanking me again for letting her go. She sent a picture of Lee and Paul sitting in the booth eating lunch. It made me think they were seen by others as two interracial couples out together.

Around two they sent more pics. She said they had one more stop at a place she didn’t want to shop at because the dresses where a little more revealing. I joked and said if you got it flaunt it. She just sent an lol. It is a joke we make about it others we see out sometimes.

Around three she sent four dress pics. They were a little more revealing. Then she said the last one was more for me to see. It was a black dress that clung tight to her like the others but this one was open in the front it had a wire with beads holding it closed and supporting her breast with built in bra cups. It went all the way below her belly button. The back was cut low to the top of her butt. She looked amazing. The dress was made for her. I said that is the one. It fits perfect and you look amazing.

She said no she couldn’t wear that with him. That was a me dress. I said you know it is the best. I don’t care and I know you like it. She said she did and wasn’t so sure. She then sent me a picture of her and Kris in the dresses they chose. Kris had a similar dress but it was more flashy.

Kris sent me a shot of Lee and Paul. Lee was standing next to him in the dress and turned sideways close to him. He had his arm around her waist resting it on her hip. She looked so hot like that. My head was spinning. This isn’t the first time I had see her like that with other guys but this was little different.

They changed and went Paul’s fraternity. She had never seen that house and he showed her around and introduced her as his date to the formal. Lee just said she didn’t like that word. I said well it kinda is. He bought you a dress and is taking you out. She said ya but not a date. I said well whatever and that she should just enjoy her time out on the date. She laughed and cut me a look. It was just joking around but I can pretend right.

Around six she asked if I was ok with her eating there. A bunch of the guys were grilling and he asked her to stay. She said she wished she had driven and would come home. I said no to just have fun and text me when you leave.

Around nine she said she was on the way back. I heard them at the door and then Paul walked in with her. He said thanks for letting him borrow her. I said anytime and he said he would hold me to that.

Lee admitted she had a good time.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:48 am

Interesting. I assume the date with Paul is next weekend. Please keep updating about this.

She probably won’t get fucked this time, but maybe if Paul keeps “borrowing her” who knows? He said he would hold you to that. I sure hope he does and that Lee is agreeable to it. It’s possible that she will be. You did say that she told you she had a good time with him yesterday. That sounds like a good start.

Are you hoping that there will be another opportunity for Lee to see him and spend some time with him? Hopefully he will continue to ask you to “borrow” her. That way she can get more comfortable with him and maybe have that eventually lead to Paul fucking her.

What do you think?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:29 pm

Great posts, Can't wait to hear what happens next!

you said:
Around nine she said she was on the way back. I heard them at the door and then Paul walked in with her. He said thanks for letting him borrow her. I said anytime and he said he would hold me to that.Lee admitted she had a good time.
What conversations did you have afterwards?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:15 pm

Yeah, hwc, I agree. Hopefully he will be back soon to update all of us.

Patiently waiting.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:49 am

joel68 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:48 am
Interesting. I assume the date with Paul is next weekend. Please keep updating about this.

She probably won’t get fucked this time, but maybe if Paul keeps “borrowing her” who knows? He said he would hold you to that. I sure hope he does and that Lee is agreeable to it. It’s possible that she will be. You did say that she told you she had a good time with him yesterday. That sounds like a good start.

Are you hoping that there will be another opportunity for Lee to see him and spend some time with him? Hopefully he will continue to ask you to “borrow” her. That way she can get more comfortable with him and maybe have that eventually lead to Paul fucking her.

What do you think?
I am hoping for the same. I want her to see him more and see where it goes. I am not sure if he will be the guy though. She sometimes seems to like him and at others not so much.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:53 am

hwc wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:29 pm
Great posts, Can't wait to hear what happens next!

you said:
Around nine she said she was on the way back. I heard them at the door and then Paul walked in with her. He said thanks for letting him borrow her. I said anytime and he said he would hold me to that.Lee admitted she had a good time.
What conversations did you have afterwards?
Not much concerning him really. It is just to help him out for her. But maybe soon it will turn to more.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:54 am

Questions Joel sent me.

I think it's cool that you get turned on when she gets hit on and flirts with the hot guys that do this. Also, that you jack off thinking of Lee getting fucked by other guys too.

So now you don't actually fuck her at all? I think Lee will eventually need to be properly fucked, don't you?

“I do not penetrate her no, but we have oral and I use toys on her and she uses them on me. “

So she's going to a dance with Paul. Do you think he really is hot to fuck her?

“I do think if he had the change yes he would fuck her. I don’t think she is there though to do it.”

Also, you mentioned for the first time a girl named Kris who has a bf named Brian. But you said that Kris was going to the dance with a friend of Brian’s. Why isn't she going with Brian? I am confused. Btw, is Kris hot too?

“Kris is attractive. I don’t really want to discuss her looks since this is about Lee. She is going with one of Brian’s friends. He is in the frat and she goes with him to the formals and stuff. Brian is not in the Frat.”

I did also ask about Ann and if she's getting fucked pretty regularly. Since Ann and Lee go out to clubs together and hang out, do you think that Ann may convince Lee to actually get fucked by another guy?

“Rumor is Ann gets her share of guys. I don’t know if she would encourage that with Lee or not. I want to ask, but not sure it is a good idea.”

Please continue this and tell us all about it. It sounds promising that Lee is going to a dance with Paul. Hopefully he will end up fucking her. Giving her what she needs, you too: A Big Black Cock.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:33 pm

Looking forward to hearing more!

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:21 am

Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen, or may have missed, but you still haven’t discussed with her your desire for her to be with another man?

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:36 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:21 am
Correct me if I’m wrong but I haven’t seen, or may have missed, but you still haven’t discussed with her your desire for her to be with another man?
I have not told her yet.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:37 am

Friday night Lee asked me to do her nails. I shaped them and gave her a French tip. She loves that look. I did her toes as well. She said she loved when I did that and I said I knew and that was why I loved doing it. While I did her toes she said I want to do the same for you. I looked at her and she said I will just put a clear coat on them. She says I have cute feet. I said what ever you want.

While her toes dried she did mine. When finished she said she wanted to do my nails. She asked if I was ok. I said why are you asking. She said oh do I just need to tell you. I said yes. She looked at me then said I am going to paint your finger nails as well. I said thanks. She smiled and did them as well. She did three coats and polished them to a shine. She said she may have over done it a bit. I asked if she didn’t like them. She said no I love them but they may stand out a bit. I said I wanted what she wanted and kissed her. She said I want them shiny like they are. I said good then so do I.

After dinner we showered together. She had me shave her legs. She ’likes me doing it and I love it so I was glad too. When I did them I got her private area as well. I had her spread and got it from all views. She laughed and said wow you are getting that good aren’t you. I joked and said well you have a big date tomorrow. She cut me a look and said are you jealous. I said no I was glad she was doing it. She kissed me and I grabbed her chest and she mentioned liking the nails. I said me too. She said would you mind shaving. I said sure when we got out. She said no I mean everywhere. I said of course. I don’t have much body hair and she got my back side and really good around my crotch. She wanted my pits to so I did it. She said it matches the nails now. I kissed her and we dried off.

I knew I was getting lucky. When I came out she already had the strap on on and fucked me. She said she wanted me to eat her. I did but would stop and kiss her when she got close. She was begging me to finish her and I stopped and made out with her. She kept mentioning my nails. I said maybe I can keep them that way. She said she would like that.

I then go up to get us something to drink. I grabbed some wine and when I got back in the bedroom she begged me to finish her. I said no you have a big date tomorrow and she said I was cruel and to finish her. I kissed her and said no maybe tomorrow when she gets home if she hasn’t already taken care of the itch with Paul. She said I was cruel and would pay for it when she got in. I said oh ya how. She said she was going to ride my face till she came all over it. I said oh no stop jokingly and we laughed.

Saturday I helped her with her hair and watched as she got ready. Kris came over and they some of the edibles she brought. Usually it makes Lee a little horny. I was hoping it would then. Lee then went to rinse off and Kris told me thanks again for letting her go tonight. I said no problem. She the. Said can I tell you something. I said sure. She said I think you are really pretty. I said thanks I guess. She said no I mean it. I said ok thanks. She then blurted out that she liked the nails and it was a good look for me. I was a little shocked. I hadn’t even thought about them. I said thanks and patted my back as Lee came out in the dress. She looked amazing. She did a spin around and Kris agreed with me she looked hot. Kris then said but your lines are showing. She said it isn’t thy bad and I agreed you could see it.

She said she didn’t want to go without them and Kris said why. You have done it before. She said ya but the dress is short. She said that didn’t mater flashing her bare ass at her showing she didn’t have any on as well. She then looked my way and I said Kris was right. She dropped them and said ok but you better let me know if I am flashing anyone. Kris said she would.

She took a picture of them and then sent it to the guys. They were five out. When we sat in the living room Lee was very self conscious about the dress and trying to make sure it covered everything. When the guys got there they asked me to take some pictures of all of them together. I did and it was very hot.

When they left Kris promised to watch over her and send some pics since she knows Lee does that when out. I said thanks. Lee said they would be back before midnight and Kris said it is not over till later. Before Lee could speak I told Kris to stay as long as needed and to just bring her back in one piece.

Lee texted they were there and then Kris texted they were there with a pic of Paul holding Lees hand as they were getting ready to be introduced. They are suppose to walk in hand in hand so it was not a shock.

Lee texted they were done with dinner and sent a picture of the big room it was in. She said the punch was really good and she got the recipe. She said she had had three cups so far and was feeling it. Kris sent me a pic of them sitting together. Paul had his arm around her.

Around midnight I got a picture of Kris and Lee on the dance floor. They were locked in a kiss as the guys were dancing with them from behind. Kris had a handful of lees ass I knew Paul had to see it. Lee and Kris have made out a few times. Usually it is for her boyfriend and I to see. She said she sent it to him as well. He texted me and said we are missing out and I said ya looks like it. I said send me any others Kris sends you. He said sure and sent me one that had the four of them sitting side beside. In the picture I would see Lee with her fingers locked in to paul’s holding hands with her other on top of his.

Around one Kris texted they we’re leaving soon but wanted to stop by a club before coming home. I said I was fine with it. Lee texted a little later and asked if I was sure. She knew it was late. I said to have fun. She said I could always join if I wanted. I did a laughing emoji and to have fun on her date. She said haha and it wasn’t.

A little later she sent me a picture in the bathroom and said she was a little buzzed and sent a picture in the mirror. She looked great. The dress showed her off really well.

She texted at 2:30 heading back. Around 3 the front door camera went off. I watched him walk her to the door. He had his arm around her back. They stopped at the door and he told her thanks for tonight and he had a really good time. He said you were the hottest girl there. She said thanks. He said no thank you for the date. She said it wasn’t a date. He said it kind of was. She said ok then jokingly. He took her hand and said he would like to do it again sometime. She said umm maybe. He said he would take that as a yes. Then he bent down and kissed her cheek innocently and left.

She came in and said she was getting a shower. She went to the bedroom and came out naked and said well are you coming. I jumped to action. I kissed her as she undressed me. I could smell Paul on her and Kris. I told her and she kissed me more. I said I liked it and said she did too. Then we hit the bed and she rode my face squirting all over it twice. Then she grabbed the vibrator and slid it in me and told me to rub my chest. She said she loved the nails but wished they were pink. She kissed me and I said then next time tell me to paint them pink. She loved that kissed me till I came on her leg that was rubbing me.

When we finished she said sorry if she got to carried away. I said not at all you were hot from your date. She gave me a look and said not really from that. I said what. She said maybe making out with Kris. She said she really liked that. I said I liked the smell that they both left. She said it was a fun night. I said maybe they could all go out again. She said maybe one day.

So ya that was hot. I may have made it seem like Paul has a shot and maybe he does but it was more of a Kris thing for her for sure.

BeingInTheWorld
Virgin

Unread post by BeingInTheWorld » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:14 am

Great update Max.

If I was a betting man, I would guess she's going feminize you one small step at a time. Maybe she'll put some eye liner on you--just a subtle amount--before you go out together. And then a little bit more the next time. And with this, she'll continue going a little further with Paul.

You two are perfect for each other. She's helping unlock parts of yourself you never knew were there. Embrace the growth.

Anders86
Trainable

Unread post by Anders86 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:00 am

Great update, looking forward to how things progress

Boomhauer
Virgin

Unread post by Boomhauer » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:40 pm

How do you feel about her feminizing you? Would you be cool with some of the sissy cuckold stuff? Why haven't you brought up your desire for her to be a hotwife? I don't get the impression that she'd go out and fuck other men tomorrow, but it could be something she could warm up to?

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:41 am

I have a feeling that getting her fucked could take quite a while based upon what has transpired so far.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:04 am

Max, it is out in the open. She wants to fuck Paul, and needs to know you are supportive.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

MarshaA
Virgin

Unread post by MarshaA » Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:50 pm

I noticed you said you haven't mentioned this to her yet. Good. Never talk about it. I have no experience in cuckolding, but I had a boyfriend who shared me. Anyway, I've talked to many cucks, and mostly wannabe cucks. The wannabe cucks try and get their wives and girlfriends to do it they won't. But oddly enough, many of those very same wives had no trouble cheating. It's a strange dynamic. I guess they find less guilt in cheating, than they do accepting a hall pass. So just start slow. Give her a nice full body massage. During the massage tell her how much you like massaging her, but next time you have an idea. She will want to know what your idea is. Tell her that if she thought a two-handed massage felt good, wait till she experiences a four-handed massage. If she asks you who you had in mind to help, tell her you haven't decided yet. Arrange the massage, but keep it very tame the first time.