Wanting fiance in college to try it

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
jamesbuldge123
Virgin

Re: Wanting fiance in college to try it

Unread post by jamesbuldge123 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:55 pm

gb cming

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:57 am

Max Thanks for the update.
Just reading it, it seemed to me that you were pressing Lee to do something she didn't much want to do - to go out with Bo and get close to him and, more, to diss you in front of him. Once a girl starts doing that, it's nearly game over for you.
You have a great scene going with Lee. She loves dressing you as Maxi and taking Maxi out with her. She is also bisexual, which is a big turn on. She is a great find for you. Not many girls are like that. Be careful you don't push her too hard into Bo's arms, otherwise she might stay there. You'll have plenty of time for her to have cuckold sex in due course.

cpeater
Trainable

Unread post by cpeater » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:01 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:57 am
Max Thanks for the update.
Just reading it, it seemed to me that you were pressing Lee to do something she didn't much want to do - to go out with Bo and get close to him and, more, to diss you in front of him. Once a girl starts doing that, it's nearly game over for you.
You have a great scene going with Lee. She loves dressing you as Maxi and taking Maxi out with her. She is also bisexual, which is a big turn on. She is a great find for you. Not many girls are like that. Be careful you don't push her too hard into Bo's arms, otherwise she might stay there. You'll have plenty of time for her to have cuckold sex in due course.
I think that's terrific advice. Take your time.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:04 am

Looking forward to hearing more about Lee and Bo and loving the OP encouraging them, hoping for more of that!

One thing you haven't mentioned much, is how any of this makes you feel. Do you feel jealous when you read their messages, when they are out together and you see the photos of them together?

Also, do you have any worries that they might actually reall click as a couple and want to date as boyfriend and girlfriend?
Last edited by hwc on Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:43 pm

This started almost 3 months ago. She now has interest from 2 hot guys. She’s a hot blonde cheerleader. Max wants her fucked. She has to wonder why he is pushing her to get involved with other guys, but no mention of her wondering at all.

She appears to not be interested sexually in other guys, doesn’t know about Max’s kinks, and could be bi as well.

So I don’t see anything significant happening with this situation for a while. Don’t hold your breath.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:44 am

Boomhauer wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:21 pm
What has Lee said about how you're always trying to get her to go out with other guys? Does she think you're being cool or weird?
She thinks I am cool and just want her to have a good time

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:46 am

hwc wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:04 am
Looking forward to hearing more about Lee and Bo and loving the OP encouraging them, hoping for more of that!

One thing you haven't mentioned much, is how any of this makes you feel. Do you feel jealous when you read their messages, when they are out together and you see the photos of them together?

Also, do you have any worries that they might actually reall click as a couple and want to date as boyfriend and girlfriend?
Not jealousy and we just click well together. Always the chance she leaves but I don’t think that will happen

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:47 am

So Tuesday night I finally talked with her. I had found a clip on YouTube about sharing fantasies with your partner. She was doing some homework but it got her attention as it played. When we got in bed we were snuggling and I asked her what was her fantasy that she wanted to share. She laughed and said she already had everything. I said no way that was true. She said maybe two.

I already knew them both. One was for me to be Maxi more. I said you know you only have to ask. She said she knew and maybe when we went out last week that encouraged her to.

The other was to be with a girl. I knew that was a long standing one. She said honestly I think I like the thought best. I don’t think I would go through with it.

I said what about being with a guy. She said no she didn’t really want that. She had me. I said well if I am maxi more then maybe it would make sense. She paused and didn’t say much. She said she didn’t think that would be something she would do.

I said well at least now you know I would be ok with it. She said really. I said yes. I said seeing her going out with guys and enjoying it made me think that it would be good. I said I can’t give you what they can in that but I would be here to love you for life as your best friend, husband and partner. Soon to be permanent partner. That led to marriage talk and things ended. So it is out there now.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:19 am

Well, finally she has an inkling that you have green-lighted her to go out and get fucked.

Do you think she will eventually do it with one of the two guys? Or both?

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:46 pm

Well done for asking.
But don’t press her because she shies away from it. And don’t hint to her that you don’t want to fuck her. She wouldnt want that kind of marriage.
Interesting that she is shy about lesbian love, given her gf. Encourage that more.
And wow you are lucky to have found a girl who wants Maxi. Go for that. She really wants it - dressing you up as a girl knowing there is a boy underneath. Very sexy.

Anders86
Trainable

Unread post by Anders86 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:52 pm

Well done, we know it’s tough to bring it up. But you did good, you should be proud.
Now things will get more exciting for you, I’m pretty sure. Even though she has somewhat playing it down… the thought has surely crossed her mind.

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:39 pm

I hope you coax her to go out with Bo again soon

whosbeensleeping
Player

Unread post by whosbeensleeping » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:54 pm

Slow and steady wins the race.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:10 pm

Well, finally a glimmer of hope. But I still think it could be a while before Paul or Bo fuck Lee.

She may get with her gf first.

Babyboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Babyboy » Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:01 am

Hi Max,

Just want to place a comple pennies of thought here. It seems Lee is interested in Paul more then Bo. She was already ok with the formal date and she was even holding his hand. With Bo, she seems far less interested in him. Plus it sounds like Paul has already tried to claim her as his gf from the way Bo was talking. It also sounds like Ann wants and is willing to hook Lee up with Paul or Bo. I would talk about Paul more then Bo and see if she is more interested in him and kinda edge her that way.

Just my pennies

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:28 am

I suppose one way of feeling the way forward, would be to ask her if she thinks either Paul or Bo, or both we're wanting to actually go on dates with her, to date her, which would inevitably mean as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Whatever the replies, you could say that you think both of them obviously do want to date her, from what you can see... then you could ask:

Who would you rather date, Paul or Bo?

That, I imagine would lead to some interesting conversations- that i hope you can share here with us all!

Mycall
Virgin

Unread post by Mycall » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:02 am

Am I the only one reading this and thinking that it’s a bad idea?

Possibly focus on her fantasies for a bit and build a better bond before jumping into a fire.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:37 pm

Mycall wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:02 am

Possibly focus on her fantasies for a bit and build a better bond before jumping into a fire.
You may be the only one not seeing the fairly unique relationship they already have.
I certainly wouldn't presume to offer my counsel in the face of how they live.

Mycall
Virgin

Unread post by Mycall » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:53 pm

Johng1953 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:37 pm
Mycall wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:02 am

You may be the only one not seeing the fairly unique relationship they already have.
I certainly wouldn't presume to offer my counsel in the face of how they live.
It was precisely because of the unique relationship that I was concerned.

Finding someone like that is a one in a million chance. They are young and hopefully have an entire lifetime ahead of them so don’t need to rush into anything yet. Personally I think it would be better to fully explore the dynamics of their own relationship and really discover everything that they can about one another before throwing anyone else into the mix.

The stronger foundations a relationship has the better it can weather a storm.

txrockdog
Player

Unread post by txrockdog » Tue May 16, 2023 11:53 am

Max, any post finals updates or shenanigans between you and Lee? We would love an update!

Babyboy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Babyboy » Mon May 22, 2023 7:47 am

Would love to hear more of this story. ^_^

Anders86
Trainable

Unread post by Anders86 » Mon May 22, 2023 1:12 pm

Same here, it has been quiet long enough now. Hope we get an update soon.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu May 25, 2023 6:37 am

I'd like to join in the chorus of those wanting to hear more!

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Thu May 25, 2023 9:23 am

I'm sure once the semester is over Max will update us.
Figuring it out

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:21 am

Nothing mentioned for over 2 months.

Just waiting and wondering.