Wanting fiance in college to try it

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Maxandlee
Virgin

Wanting fiance in college to try it

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:21 am

Wanted to make a post and hopefully one day be able share any adventures we might have. I don’t want the first post to be to long so I will be as short as I can. I also am terrified that I am even making the post but time to put it out here.

I’m max and my girlfriend is lee.

Lee is 21, 5’6, 109lb blonde mid back length hair, blueish green eyes, large c small d breast and is very outgoing. She cheers at the university we attend and now works in the athletic department which has moved some of this forward.

I am 21, 5’2, 110lb hair similar to Lee. I am often described as feminine but I would not consider myself gay. My body does have some feminine features as well but more on that another time.

I met Lee in school when they moved to our town. We became a couple our 7th grade year. She was always super popular and I was not. She would always come to my defense when guys would pick on me. We both love each other and got engaged right out of high school. We promised our parents to wait till after college to get married. Three more years since we are both getting masters.

Lee has always been a flirt and I have grown to love that about her. We have both explored each sexually in some ways but a lot left to discover for sure. I know that I want her to have a boyfriend and everything that comes with it. I love her and I know she would love it.

This past semester she started working with the athletic department and that got me wanting to see her with the guys she works with over there. They are confident and hit on her often. I know she enjoys it.

I am posting because I now know that I want lee to cuckold me. I was going to post in the hot wife part but we aren’t married and I definitely have some more hardcore desires on top of cuckolding like chastity, feminization, female control, breeding, interracial, sph and so on. Just because I have the desires doesn’t mean I want to move on them yet or ever.

So hi to everyone and let me know your thoughts and what you would like me to discuss more.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Wanting fiance in college to try it

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:28 am

Welcome to OHW Maxandlee

If you are interested in an FLR (female led relationship), then you posted in the right forum.

The two of you are young, so you have plenty of time to learn and grow together if this turns out to be what both of you want.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:29 am

That is what I want for sure. Thanks and we would be going slow I am sure.

gwl9dta4
Virgin

Unread post by gwl9dta4 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:37 am

Being a cuckhold also means you're married. Hotwife is just the dynamic difference between the wife and husband, also married.

If you're so young and not married i would not encourage you to do this at this time. This will take on a life of it's own and you may regret it. Build your relationship, build your love life and education. Get married and THEN talk about it sober and have many conversations about it.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:45 am

gwl9dta4 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:37 am
Being a cuckhold also means you're married. Hotwife is just the dynamic difference between the wife and husband, also married.

If you're so young and not married i would not encourage you to do this at this time. This will take on a life of it's own and you may regret it. Build your relationship, build your love life and education. Get married and THEN talk about it sober and have many conversations about it.
We haven't discussed it yet so I don't know where it will go. Just something I want to pursue at this time.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:53 am

Maxandlee wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:21 am
Wanted to make a post and hopefully one day be able share any adventures we might have. I don’t want the first post to be to long so I will be as short as I can. I also am terrified that I am even making the post but time to put it out here.

Lee is 21, 5’6, 109lb blonde mid back length hair, blueish green eyes, large c small d breast and is very outgoing. She cheers at the university we attend and now works in the athletic department which has moved some of this forward.

I am 21, 5’2, 110lb hair similar to Lee. I am often described as feminine but I would not consider myself gay. My body does have some feminine features as well but more on that another time.

I met Lee in school when they moved to our town. We became a couple our 7th grade year. She was always super popular and I was not. She would always come to my defense when guys would pick on me. We both love each other and got engaged right out of high school. We promised our parents to wait till after college to get married. Three more years since we are both getting masters.

Lee has always been a flirt and I have grown to love that about her. We have both explored each sexually in some ways but a lot left to discover for sure. I know that I want her to have a boyfriend and everything that comes with it. I love her and I know she would love it.

This past semester she started working with the athletic department and that got me wanting to see her with the guys she works with over there. They are confident and hit on her often. I know she enjoys it.

I am posting because I now know that I want lee to cuckold me. I was going to post in the hot wife part but we aren’t married and I definitely have some more hardcore desires on top of cuckolding like chastity, feminization, female control, breeding, interracial, sph and so on. Just because I have the desires doesn’t mean I want to move on them yet or ever.

So hi to everyone and let me know your thoughts and what you would like me to discuss more.
Well, maybe I'm not the best person to be giving advice, b/c I've never even been married (both engagements went down the drain), but I guess my question is.....you've indicated what you want. What does SHE want? She enjoys men hitting on her, yes...almost any breathing woman is going to enjoy attention. But does she want anything more than that? However, you are in the right place for advice, as a lot of folks here are well-experienced at non-monogamy.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:18 pm

We have not talked about it yet. This is just kind of starting I guess.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:14 pm

As has been said, you have YEARS ahead of you to make this happen. And the journey can be as much fun (or even MORE so, for some) as the destination, so fucking ENJOY IT!

I disagree with the poster above: You ARE a cuckold...and what's good is you know it. While you may not get it, at least you know what you want. And BTW, you are at the extreme end of the spectrum. You can be a lifelong virgin and still be a cuck. Hell, from what you've described, that may be your actual future. :lol:

As far as asking what we want to hear, tell us what you want to tell instead.

Also, If you post pix in the "Hotties" section, please provide a link here, or at least tell us the title of the thread. I'd love to see just what the girl you want to turn into a slut for other men looks like. :twisted:

Troilus

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:22 pm

I agree. Would love to see pics.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:37 am

Dear Max,

Welcome to the forum,
From what you have written it seems that what you really long for is to marry Lee, live in an FLR where She makes the decisions and you obey, and She is free to and will be cucking you; correct?

I can understand that.

It also seems like you have found the perfect young Lady to experience with.
What you need to do now is "simply" to worship Her, Obey Her, don't push Her to cuckold you but if She indicates She wants to or actually has an affair, you have to show Her you love Her even more...

Take your time, the key here is to let the young Lady of Your Dreams move at Her own pace, but always supported by you no matter what She wants to do.

Good luck and keep us posted

Sincerely
elina

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:13 am

Maxandlee wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:18 pm
We have not talked about it yet. This is just kind of starting I guess.
If you two haven’t discussed it yet, nothing has started.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:41 am

when i read this post i am so pleased that is possible to live so many different lifes, so many different concepts of relationships.

isn`t this freedom in all his glory.

Dear May, i hope you can explore what you crave and you will find your luck with Lee. and she with you!
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:14 am

Hoping for an update from him, soon!

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:13 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:53 am
Maxandlee wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:21 am

Well, maybe I'm not the best person to be giving advice, b/c I've never even been married (both engagements went down the drain), but I guess my question is.....you've indicated what you want. What does SHE want? She enjoys men hitting on her, yes...almost any breathing woman is going to enjoy attention. But does she want anything more than that? However, you are in the right place for advice, as a lot of folks here are well-experienced at non-monogamy.

I think if she tried it she would like it for sure. We haven't talked about it at this point. I am working towards that for sure. Thanks for responding.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:33 pm

troilusand wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:14 pm
As has been said, you have YEARS ahead of you to make this happen. And the journey can be as much fun (or even MORE so, for some) as the destination, so fucking ENJOY IT!

I disagree with the poster above: You ARE a cuckold...and what's good is you know it. While you may not get it, at least you know what you want. And BTW, you are at the extreme end of the spectrum. You can be a lifelong virgin and still be a cuck. Hell, from what you've described, that may be your actual future. :lol:

As far as asking what we want to hear, tell us what you want to tell instead.

Also, If you post pix in the "Hotties" section, please provide a link here, or at least tell us the title of the thread. I'd love to see just what the girl you want to turn into a slut for other men looks like. :twisted:

Troilus
Thanks for the encouragement. It definitely helps. I don't think pictures would ever happen since she doesn't know I am posting here.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:34 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:41 am
when i read this post i am so pleased that is possible to live so many different lifes, so many different concepts of relationships.

isn`t this freedom in all his glory.

Dear May, i hope you can explore what you crave and you will find your luck with Lee. and she with you!
Thank you for that.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:54 pm

A big part of what got me wanting this more was seeing Lee flirt a lot with Paul in the training room. He is over six feet tall, black, and in really good shape. I have seen him in the locker rooms and he is above average.

Lee and Ann like to go out to clubs, bars, and parties. Lee has always been faithful even when guys have kissed or tried to grope her. She always shuts it down. Ann is a good friend of mine as well and she even says she is surprised she has never done anything.

A couple weeks ago Paul was at the club they were at. He flirted with her but didn’t take it any further. Ann said he was pretty open that he liked her but she shuts him down when he tries.

He also works out the same time we do there. He flirts with her in front of me and I never discourage it. Lee and I talked a long time ago in high school that I didn’t get jealous and have shown her that over the years.

I want to tell her I want her to go out with him and let him have his way with her but I don’t know how to bring that up. Feels weird just blurting it out of the blue.

So any thoughts on things or do I need to give more details on anything.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:25 pm

I should also mention Ann has set her up on dates before but it was all innocent. Mostly to formals with guys in frat houses. She is always clear with them that she has a fiancé.

I would love to tell Ann and see what she thinks but the thought of doing it makes me feel like I will throw up. It is that fear she will think I am weird or a loser for wanting this. Anyone ever told anyone and how did it go? Would this be a possible lane.

Sorry my mind is all over the place I guess.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:06 pm

Cool. You didn’t mention Ann before. Is she Lee’s friend too? Is she hot too? Can you describe her?

Does she have a bf? If so, does he fuck her good?

Tryn
$2 Ho

Unread post by Tryn » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:56 am

I’ve shared my desire to share with my wife with one of her friends before. I did so because of how this particular friend of hers was. She was almost unapologetically a naughty girl. She had cheated on her dud of a husband and shared openly with her gf’s that she was naturally a slut, but tried to keep it under control since she was married. Only occasionally did she let her slutty side slip out. She was also one who I knew would keep a secret. She would ask if I wanted her to update me during their girls nights out and she would. Unfortunately, nothing ever happened on one of those nights. She would have actively encouraged my wife if they’re a hot guy, but they always seemed to never have the right crowd. Either it was all college boys or it was all old creepy dudes. Sadly, she and my wife drifted apart years ago. My wife has a new friend with a strong and sexual marriage, so I’m analyzing her to see if she might think it hot to encourage my wife. I’m doubtful though. Btw, I’m still a wannabe. It was hot having texting conversations with the old friend about what I hoped my wife would do while out. Her gf thought it was hot too.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:28 am

joel68 wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:06 pm
Cool. You didn’t mention Ann before. Is she Lee’s friend too? Is she hot too? Can you describe her?

Does she have a bf? If so, does he fuck her good?
Ann has a similar look to Lee. She has bfs on and off. Nothing to serious.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:29 am

Tryn wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:56 am
I’ve shared my desire to share with my wife with one of her friends before. I did so because of how this particular friend of hers was. She was almost unapologetically a naughty girl. She had cheated on her dud of a husband and shared openly with her gf’s that she was naturally a slut, but tried to keep it under control since she was married. Only occasionally did she let her slutty side slip out. She was also one who I knew would keep a secret. She would ask if I wanted her to update me during their girls nights out and she would. Unfortunately, nothing ever happened on one of those nights. She would have actively encouraged my wife if they’re a hot guy, but they always seemed to never have the right crowd. Either it was all college boys or it was all old creepy dudes. Sadly, she and my wife drifted apart years ago. My wife has a new friend with a strong and sexual marriage, so I’m analyzing her to see if she might think it hot to encourage my wife. I’m doubtful though. Btw, I’m still a wannabe. It was hot having texting conversations with the old friend about what I hoped my wife would do while out. Her gf thought it was hot too.
Thanks for sharing that. I hope you find that right person to help you. May be something I try.

Maxandlee
Virgin

Unread post by Maxandlee » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:30 am

I meant to post this yesterday but I guess I forgot. Also I am working on a really cool update that happened this morning.

I listed a few things I am open to and would love to explore with Lee.

First is her leading in our relationship. For the most part she does this now in some areas. When we got to college we had a lot of decisions that needed to be made and one night she was frustrated that I didn’t make some decisions. We both were under a lot of stress and I ended up telling her I wanted her to take the lead. I said you make the decisions and if we need to talk about it we will. For a year I never questioned anything. She picked everything and started getting more dominant around the house with things we would do. Last year she planned a trip away for us and I bragged on everything. I am always thanking her for leading and she loves that.

Back to this part in a minute but I have to discuss feminizing me a little first. This all started when I was younger and my sisters would dress me. I learned at a young age to walk in heels and have always had a high voice that could pull it off. I learned about hair and nails working in my moms salon with my sisters.

In seventh grade they had a womanless beauty pageant at school to raise money for the cheer squad. Lee talked me in to it. I won that year and every year till we graduated. It was when Lee let me know she felt bisexual. I was so convincing that they named it after me when I won as a senior. It is now the maxi (yep like the pad) pageant. That is also what Lee calls me when dressed.

In college I have dressed a few times usually for costume parties. Lee loves when I do it and I have grown to enjoy it as well. Her parents hate when I do it. Well her dad does.

So now how these two have tied together. Right after we started college I had an emergency procedure that caused them to cut my taint area. I was going to have to wear diapers for six months but Lee saw how upset it made me. You could tell I had them on. So she came up with me wearing panties and a pad. It worked great and the doctor said it was fine. It felt weird but I got use to it after a few weeks and then it felt weird when I didn’t have to wear them.

I haven’t told Lee that I am willing to explore this more with her. Sometimes I wish she would be more forceful in that. I honestly feel this is probably the next step as we move forward and explore each other more.

She has pegged me as me and as maxi. She did like it better I think with maxi. Our sex life now is mostly me eating her and using toys on her. She loves to scissor and lick me. She told me her favorite thing to do was peg me and watch me cum without getting hard or touching myself. Since my procedure that has been the case for sure.

So that gives you a little more background on us sexually and just everyday concerning things we want and do.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:44 am

Yeah, I get your reasons for the desire to have other guys fuck your fiancee. It may work out fine, but there's a difference in understandings between a gf/bf and a spouse. I'm not discouraging you to give it a try, but not being married carries a slightly higher risk in the relationship. When other guys fall for my wife, she tells them there's no way she would leave me for any of them. That sort of commitment is also possible in an engagement but somewhat different.

If I were not yet married to my wife and 100% sure she wouldn't leave me for another, which I then was, I would go for it.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:41 pm

Maxandlee wrote:
Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:30 am
I meant to post this yesterday but I guess I forgot. Also I am working on a really cool update that happened this morning.

I listed a few things I am open to and would love to explore with Lee.

First is her leading in our relationship. For the most part she does this now in some areas. When we got to college we had a lot of decisions that needed to be made and one night she was frustrated that I didn’t make some decisions. We both were under a lot of stress and I ended up telling her I wanted her to take the lead. I said you make the decisions and if we need to talk about it we will. For a year I never questioned anything. She picked everything and started getting more dominant around the house with things we would do. Last year she planned a trip away for us and I bragged on everything. I am always thanking her for leading and she loves that.

Back to this part in a minute but I have to discuss feminizing me a little first. This all started when I was younger and my sisters would dress me. I learned at a young age to walk in heels and have always had a high voice that could pull it off. I learned about hair and nails working in my moms salon with my sisters.

In seventh grade they had a womanless beauty pageant at school to raise money for the cheer squad. Lee talked me in to it. I won that year and every year till we graduated. It was when Lee let me know she felt bisexual. I was so convincing that they named it after me when I won as a senior. It is now the maxi (yep like the pad) pageant. That is also what Lee calls me when dressed.

In college I have dressed a few times usually for costume parties. Lee loves when I do it and I have grown to enjoy it as well. Her parents hate when I do it. Well her dad does.

So now how these two have tied together. Right after we started college I had an emergency procedure that caused them to cut my taint area. I was going to have to wear diapers for six months but Lee saw how upset it made me. You could tell I had them on. So she came up with me wearing panties and a pad. It worked great and the doctor said it was fine. It felt weird but I got use to it after a few weeks and then it felt weird when I didn’t have to wear them.

I haven’t told Lee that I am willing to explore this more with her. Sometimes I wish she would be more forceful in that. I honestly feel this is probably the next step as we move forward and explore each other more.

She has pegged me as me and as maxi. She did like it better I think with maxi. Our sex life now is mostly me eating her and using toys on her. She loves to scissor and lick me. She told me her favorite thing to do was peg me and watch me cum without getting hard or touching myself. Since my procedure that has been the case for sure.

So that gives you a little more background on us sexually and just everyday concerning things we want and do.
M&L - Have I got this correct you don't have PIV sex?
And you would prefer an FLR? On that note you just let her make more and more decisions and not really have to say much. Other than "Yes dear."
On the panties, if you still have them it would be easy enough to hide a couple of pairs of underwear and run out, then "Darn I'll just have to wear these" (the panties) and see her reaction.