7 years and still continuing

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Paul_neelam
Prepubescent

7 years and still continuing

Unread post by Paul_neelam » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:04 am

A little intro : Hi, Myself Paul and my wife Neelam. We are both 31 years age. We have been following this forum (from another account) for almost 3 years now. Finally thought of sharing our cuckold journey as it progress.
I first met my wife when I was in my 3rd year of college. She was studying English literature while I was pursuing a BBA degree. We got introduced by common friends. She used to live in campus hostel while I rented a place near my college. After a couple of dates I was sure she was the women of my life. We had our first sex after almost 2-3 months since we started dating. Most of the time it was at my place only.
The first time we had a threesome with someone was actually a girl (a friend of her).It was towards the end of my last semester. As far I remember we came late from a concert. The girls hostel gates used to close around 10pm. So, I offered them to spend the night at my place. We were already tipsy when we arrived and girls opened a bottle of whiskey. After a few glasses I went to the toilet but when I returned I saw them kissing. My wife saw me watching them and said "I hope u dont mind". Dont remember much details but I was soon kissing that friend of hers and the rest of the night went on. After that night we had threesomes with that girl for a couple times before we finally finished college.
I soon started searching for jobs after college and landed a job after a few months. While Neelam went to pursue her Masters degree . We started living in different cities. I tried visiting her once every month . Most of the time we remained connected by text and calls. Slowly, we used to have phone sex. It always turns me on when she talks dirty. Among this talks sometimes she used to tell me how guys and even one professor in her college flirts with her. She used to ask me whether I would enjoy watching her with other man. Most of the time I used to divert the topic as if I didn't enjoyed her idea. But I actually did enjoyed her thoughts which I later confessed to her after we got married.
After Neelam completed her masters we got married. I also received a new transfer order to a coastal town. It was a quite peaceful town without much hustle bustle. Neelam joined a school as high school teacher. Soon, after a few months we sometimes used to discuss about trying threesomes and finally I found a guy who is a chef at high end rest restaurant. My wife really enjoyed sex with that guy and most of the time I was just a spectator. We had around 7-8 sessions with him in the first month. After that he found it difficult to take out time at night as mostly the restaurant he worked used to keep open late night. So, Neelam pitched the idea if she can invite him during daytime. I disagreed instantly as I would not be present since I had a 9 to 5 job. Plus was also really worried about her safety. But after a long talk she somehow convinced me. I made her promise that she will send me regular updates. The next day I was in office and at around noon Neelam send me a selfie. She was wearing a just a short white top and the guy was holding her from behind. This was the first time I felt being cuckolded. Though I have read numerous cuckolding stories mostly suggested by my wife but this was the first time I experienced it.
Since, that encounter Neelam cuckolded me several times. But mostly they were random encounters. Finally we decided to look out for a permanent bull who kind of wanted a couple for long term and remained exclusive to them. We meet one such guy on fetlife. It was 2018. I dont want to disclose his real name so will just call him "DAZ". After a couple of meet ups with DAZ my Neelam and I both liked him. He was well educated and understood this lifestyle. But around this time Neelam got pregnant and we had to keep on hold her hotwife lifestyle. But we remained in contact with Daz and occasinally we used to meet him.
Moving on to current time, Now our child is 4 years and Neelam has also joined back her school as a high school teacher. And our cuckold lifestyle have again spiced up. For the last 3 months my wife had met Daz at least twice a week. Saturday nights have turned into cuckold nights for me. During mid week also they try to hookup either at his place or a quick sex in the car.
I will be documenting our journey as it continues. Hope u guys enjoy it and give us valuable feedbacks and suggestion . See u all soon..
Paul-Neelam

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: 7 years and still continuing

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:59 am

Wecome to the forum Paul_neelam.

Paul_neelam
Prepubescent

Unread post by Paul_neelam » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:48 am

Saturday Night
Last Saturday I got a text from my wife that Daz(bull) is coming over tonight , hence she wants me to get home early if possible. I tried but I got late as I had to close some important files in office. I got around 8 pm. Daz received me when I got home. We greeted each other and asked where Neelam is. Daz told she was preparing Dinner. My kid came running towards me hearing my voice . I picked him up and went to the kitchen. I kissed Neelam and explained her why I got late. After dinner I sat with Daz to enjoy some bear in the living room while Neelam went to get our kid to sleep. While talking to Daz I kept wondering how he is gonna fuck Neelam tonight. After 20- 30 minutes Neelam came out wearing a sheer white camisole. She was wearing blue thongs underneath which was clearly visible. No makeup but a light shade of red lipstick. I like how she always gets prepared for her bull which doesn't happen much while she have sex with me. She came and sat beside Daz. DAZ immediately kissed her neck and then sucked her left earlobe. Neelam looked at me while Daz was enjoying her.

Neelam : You enjoying it Paul
Me(Paul): Umm
Neelam : You like watching other man take fondle and play with your wife , don't u?
Me : Umm
Neelam : I want to hear a solid "YES" Paul.
Me : Yes, darling Yes
Neelam : Dont hesitate Paul. Daz lets get to the bedroom.

Daz picked her up but continued kissing my wife. Daz is now able to navigate through the house without much looking. Daz put Neelam on the bed pulled out her left breast and started sucking it. Meanwhile, Neelam was caressing his Penis upon his Dick. Daz slowly went down removed her thong and started to finger and lick her pussy. Neelam looked at me and said , " Bring the condom honey". I went to the dressing drawer to get the condom while thinking how Neelam had denied me sex for last 2 months. Daz's dick is the only one entering her pussy. She even told me she wants to go bareback with him. I don't think I will be able to hold her going bareback with him for too long.
Anyways I got the condom, took it out from the wrapper and gave it to Daz. He received it with a smile and said good job boy. Daz has recently got a lot vocal than before. I think Neelam is pushing him to get vocal and do verbal humiliation to me . She knows that I enjoy that a lot. '
As Daz was wearing the condom he said. " Paul, soon U will have to do this task." I pretend like I didnt got what he said.
Neelam: Daz saying that U will have to put the condom on his dick. Wouldn't u do it Paul?
I didnt said anything, just smiled.

Neelam : Dont be shy to say Yes Paul, I know u will like it, I know u inside out Paul. Moreover I dont want u to be a silly bystander while I have sex
with Daz. Cucks need to participate while Alpha males pound cucks wife.
Daz : Participation means serving and helping the bull and ur wife. U get that boy.
Me : Yes, Daz.

I watched for like 40 minutes as Daz pounded Neelam in all shorts of position. From time to time Neelam calls me to kiss her. She then humiliates with all sorts of things and words. After Daz cummed he pulled out the condom and gave it to me to throw it away. As I was leaving neelam called out...
Neelam : Don't try to taste the cum alone honey. I want to see it if u do it.
Both Daz and Neelam laughed out as she said that
Me : no no no wtf u saying..
And ran away feeling ashamed. Though it got my dick hard when she said that.
I returned after a while said goodbye to them and went to the guest room to sleep. Whenever Daz decides to stay at night, I get pushed to the guest room. It has become a new norm now for us. I quickly felt asleep as I had a hectic day at office.
Paul-Neelam

Paul_neelam
Prepubescent

Unread post by Paul_neelam » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:17 am

Last night we discussed on going on a vacation in the last week of this month. My wife said she wants to invite Daz too. She told me to discuss it with Daz
Paul-Neelam

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:30 am

Make sure that you and your wife are discussing any changes and are in agreement on them. Although he is playing the dominant role this is still a marriage between the two of you. Never lose sight of that.

He shouldn't be springing something new on you and stating it as fact without an agreement in place. Have you asked him to push your boundaries? Did you talk with your wife about what your limits were? She should be talking with you about any suggestions he has for ramping up things before anything accelerates.

You have a voice and your responsibility as a submissive is to speak up if a request or task is pushing your limits. They have a responsibility for your mental, emotional , physical and sexual health while in their care. If you are giving them your submission they are supposed to protect that! (Within your personal kinky limits) 😉

You may be ok with everything but I was a bit concerned about the wording.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:25 am

Hot story can't wait to hear more! Has he started to go bareback yet or still wearing a condom?

Paul_neelam
Prepubescent

Unread post by Paul_neelam » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:02 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:30 am
Make sure that you and your wife are discussing any changes and are in agreement on them. Although he is playing the dominant role this is still a marriage between the two of you. Never lose sight of that.

He shouldn't be springing something new on you and stating it as fact without an agreement in place. Have you asked him to push your boundaries? Did you talk with your wife about what your limits were? She should be talking with you about any suggestions he has for ramping up things before anything accelerates.

You have a voice and your responsibility as a submissive is to speak up if a request or task is pushing your limits. They have a responsibility for your mental, emotional , physical and sexual health while in their care. If you are giving them your submission they are supposed to protect that! (Within your personal kinky limits) 😉

You may be ok with everything but I was a bit concerned about the wording.
Thanks for the advice. Me and Daz have become good friends in the last few years. He likes to take control and dominate both of us in bed but beside that he is sweet guy in normal. We also share a lot of common interest. Just like me he is a big fan of football(soccer) and F1 racing. Sometimes on sundays we watch both this sports for hours and my wife gets frustrated :D :D . She then starts teasing him right in front of me and that really turns me watching her tease. Daz currently leaves 3 hours drive away. Sometimes he spends the whole weakened and leaves early morning on Monday directly to his office.
As for my wife , sometimes she gets carried away while in bed with him especially with the kind of words she uses on me but later on when she always apologize. I haven't told her yet but nowadays I actually like when she humiliates me.
Regarding the vacation thing, actually Daz has got a transfer order to a another state. The current 3 hours drive away will become 3 hours flight. So, things will obliviously slow down too a large extent. So, kind of farewell gift my wife wants him to invite him to our vacation. It has also been my fantasy for quite a long time to watch her getting fucked on a vacation. Ever since I heard all those stories of other couples hotwife vacation adventures specially in tropical islands, I have been wanting to try something like that. I haven't talked to Daz yet, tonight probably I will call him
Paul-Neelam

Paul_neelam
Prepubescent

Unread post by Paul_neelam » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:04 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:25 am
Hot story can't wait to hear more! Has he started to go bareback yet or still wearing a condom?
He goes bareback most of the time, only wears condom when she is ovulating.
Paul-Neelam

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:21 am

Paul_neelam wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:04 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
Nice! Since he is moving so far away are you guys thinking of finding a new bull?

Paul_neelam
Prepubescent

Unread post by Paul_neelam » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:55 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:21 am
Paul_neelam wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:04 am
Magellanic29 wrote:
Nice! Since he is moving so far away are you guys thinking of finding a new bull?
Not yet.
Paul-Neelam