Conflicting feelings

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
swimming
Prepubescent

Re: Conflicting feelings

Unread post by swimming » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:19 pm

gilder145 wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:31 pm
Reading the stuff about being a selfish lover as a way to get her to stray I believe is a potential disaster waiting to happen I think it will only shut a woman down. This has to be shared adventure shared fantasy and the more pleasure associated with it the more likely it will happen. Just my experience but it did not happen for me until we were completely in sync.
This is definitely true with us. My wife is only ever up for being with a lover when our relationship is in a great place. Only when she has total faith in our relationship can she be unfaithful. Go figure.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:52 pm

JJinMN wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:16 am
Itman wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:05 am
…She really likes blacks……..However 10 days ago she started to be very horny and we made many fantasies about blacks fucking her…… and is chatting with some blacks…..
Dude, you have some legit questions for this board but please stop referring to black men in an object form as “blacks.” Am I the only one who cringed at this?

I did cringe, but as I read it I realized English probably isn’t his first language and sometimes google translate really screws up. I can’t imagine saying it that way in real life because it’s cringy yes, but makes for an awkward sentence
Ohio

Golden Years
Prepubescent

Unread post by Golden Years » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:29 am

I'm sorry in advance if anyone is irritated by this post; it is not my intention.

I am dismayed when social media chats descend into dispute and personal attacks. It doesn't make anyone reading feel good about themselves and ultimately makes everyone involved in the unpleasantness unhappy too. It seems to me the best policy is to ignore off-topic perceived slights and just be nice.

It's not my role to tell anyone what to do, especially as a newbie. I"m just suggesting temperance and forgiveness... and to get back on topic. Peace and love to all. x

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:33 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:10 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:55 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:23 am

I never had to justify myself with anyone, maybe you just need to spend a little less time on the farm, how about you start with a few articles and then move on...
https://www.elitedaily.com/p/7-sex-beha ... t-19253426
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a ... sh-in-bed/

:lol: And yet, you've tried to justify yourself in each reply :lol:.
While you need to read magazine articles to learn about women and men, I find it much easier to learn in person while I'm on and off of the ranch. Do you also get your life lessons from watching 'The View', along with the magazines?

You gave some horrible advice to the OP, no reading of magazine articles justifies it, nor does your hoping that I spend "less time on the farm".
I had to take a minute and go back and read your past post and I find that I did spend over 30 minutes doing so. What I did notice it your post, that you are consistent, directly or indirectly to correct, one up, or talk about how perfect your life is, how perfect of a lover your husband is, how all your lovers you selected are or were all good lovers, you know everything about everything from religion to bourbon whiskey. So this is my last reply to you but suggest you read this link from the Mayo Clinic as I believe it describes you well after reading a lot of your past post https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... f%20others. Good luck
When a person is happy and views their cup as never less than half full, and usually overflowing, they like to share their blessings.
Their is nothing narcissic about that.

Their is much in your own words to alude to your own narcissic personality.
You gave very bad advice, you were called on it, and continue to try to place blame for your words on someone else. Classic narcissist, since you brought it up.

Does a sucessful, confident, well rounded in knowledge, woman bother you that much?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:59 am

And now I have to clean up another thread! 🤦‍♀️
Sorry OP I am temporarily locking this until I can get back to it for clean up.

Let me be clear:

Using manipulation and deception to achieve your fantasy is never okay.

Personal attacks are never okay

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:21 pm

I have unlocked the thread as I want to see you talk responsibly and quit arguing. I deleted the threads with links as they are not permitted. 2U has stated the manipulation policy. Now play nice or I will delete the whole damn thing. You are all adults and I expect you to act that way and not like a bunch of 8 year olds on the playground. If you have positive advice state it. If you don't like it don't read it. This is a test of you not really a favor. If you think we have an obligation to let you disrupt and argue you are wrong.

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:29 am

Big update.

About two weeks ago my wife told me that she saw me dull and a little sad. She told me she wanted me happy and devoted and knew how to do it. She started chatting with the man with Telegram again. They made an appointment to meet at a pub. I asked her: don't you have any doubts? She: I do it for you, I like you devoted. The day of the date I shaved her and helped her get dressed. Then I accompanied her to the pub. She, however, got into the car with him and they got secluded. I waited in the car. After 20min I got a picture on Whatsapp. She was blowing the man's huge cock. He licked her and gave her an orgasm with his fingers. At the end of the meeting she came back to my car and told me that he is a serious nice man, really gifted. She kissed me with a mouth that still tasted of his cum.
A new meeting with him is planned in a few days. She is very excited, however sometimes she has moments of doubt when she says it is not necessary to do it. He is an experienced bull and I think he will make her feel good.
In the last week every night, I gave her orgasms thinking about the meeting. I asked her repeat like a mantra that horns are good for me and that I am a cuckold. I want her to learn it well.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:56 am

Itman wrote:
. . . . But three days ago she joined a sex dating site and is chatting with some blacks.
There are times when I ask her, do you want to fuck a black man again? She answers yes. Other moments when she tells me it almost disgusts her to think about fucking others again. The worst moments are after she has had an intense orgasm.
Is this fast change in feelings normal? my current strategy is not to force it and let her do it. Now she says she is having fun chatting but nothing more. Any suggestions?
I don't think that is unusual when a wife has limited experience. For the reason risking a marriage isn't worth what cuckolding offers, my suggestion would be not to push it but let her make the decision. After my wife had her first few experiences of sex with other men, she eagerly came to accept it as an ongoing part of our lives. Not all women think the same about that. I let her make the decisions about who, where, and when she wished to have sex with other men.

Over the past eight years, my wife has been shared with other men, this has become a "normal" way of marriage for the two of us. Had she instead decided to go back to the time it was just the two of us, I would have willingly accepted that. Many on this website have written that the husbands and wives have taken a break at times, and some have quit altogether. Every spouse and every couple is different in many ways, and this way of life doesn't work for everyone.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:27 pm

You were right, I should have listened to you and paid more attention to the signals my wife was sending me.
Last night I made her come with a huge black dildo. But after her orgasm she burst into tears and told me that she didn't want to go on. She said she was only doing it to make me happy. Conflicting feelings. One moment she sends a picture to the bull, and after orgasm she doesn't want to do anything anymore.
But the game comes in two, that's always been our rule, so that's enough now. I can't see her like this and risk losing her. She says that it looks like I only love her because she cucks me.
So stop. For the past two weeks I have been feeling great, feeling energetic, happy, in the family and at work. I felt accomplished. I will enjoy the memory of those moments in the future and try to find new positive feelings in life with my wife and family.

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:15 pm

She saw how I was during last two weeks. I was expressing my feelings with an intensity she had never seen. For me it was a great two weeks full of energy at work, in the family, and in bed. Now, however, she does not accept that this is related to the cuckold lifestyle. She tells me I don't love her if I don't send her fucks other men. She would always want me affectionate and energetic, but not cuckold. It seems to me that in order not to lose her I have to look for new stimuli that will lead me to express my love fully.
But I will never forget those two cuckold weeks.

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:22 am

My wife just confessed to me that she was enjoying it very much. Too much. And that she didn't feel like endangering the family. A stable relationship with the bull would mean starting a new life of compromises and lies. Is it worth it?not for her.

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Sat May 06, 2023 10:24 am

My wife in recent weeks has continued to chat with him (i call him Jim). The other night she said, "Can I call him?" She went to the bathroom and talked with him for half an hour, letting me hear the conversation. They didn't say anything dirty, but his voice was very sensual and attractive. When she came to bed her pussy was completely wet. Maybe they see each other next Friday, but not to talk. She said, "I want to feel Jim Dick in my pussy".

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun May 07, 2023 2:42 am

Dear Itman

I read all of your posts on this thread from the start now.
Thanks for sharing this journey, it feels really good to see someone honestly expressing all of the doubts, ups and downs, longing, denials of feelings that is there, then realization that there are some real cravings underneath that may not be denied for much longer.

Maybe the time now is ripe for both your WIfe and you to accept that both of you really need this?
It seems like your Wife is getting closer and closer to acceptance, and also you I think now realize that probably the two of you won't be able to do without Her having a Lover who can really please Her?

Maybe your best move is to buy some flowers for your Wife, tell Her that you love Her unconditionally and will support Her next move.

Please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Wed May 10, 2023 11:03 pm

Friday's meeting seems to be confirmed. Jim is very respectful. He didn't make a fuss because last time my wife wanted a break. In the messages he says he wants to go slow just to make sure what she wants.
Last night thinking about the meeting my wife was so wet.... I touched her for hours and gave her an orgasm with a dildo. She frequently asked me if I want her to fuck Jim, if I want be cucked. "I want to make you happy." These questions seemed almost to seek confirmation, support. I answered "yes I do, I love you," and she said "I want him inside me".
I have experienced these feelings that arise before a meeting. They are strong and exciting, charged with lust and great excitement. We both like them.

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Fri May 12, 2023 1:13 pm

It has been a great Friday so far. I shaved her completely, then put nail polish on her fingernails and toenails. She straightened her hair. I helped her choose a sexy dress. She put what she had already used on two previous occasions. Yesterday the pussy was a lake. Today drier because it is agitated. It has rapid heartbeats. It's tense. Like the other times she has moments when she tells me "you are enough for me".
She asks me, "Is it necessary?" I tell her that this is not a correct question. Certainly it is not necessary, we are enough. But together we decided to have fun. Starting with her making me happy and me making her discover it is good fun to get cuck.
The hours tick by then the last few minutes pass very slowly and Jim arrives at our house. She will be waiting for him in heels with no panties and the sexy dress in our tavern. They have been in the tavern for 20min. Oh my God I got a video on WhatsApp is her blowing him....

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Fri May 12, 2023 2:03 pm

They were in basement room of my house (cellar). I had to stay upstairs. They invited me 5 minutes downstairs. I saw her blow him, fucking and then blowjob. I'm in heaven.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue May 16, 2023 1:41 pm

Thanks,
Please share more!!!

Sincerely
elina

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue May 16, 2023 2:25 pm

DavaoMike wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:21 pm
JJinMN wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:16 am
Itman wrote:
…She really likes blacks……..However 10 days ago she started to be very horny and we made many fantasies about blacks fucking her…… and is chatting with some blacks…..
Dude, you have some legit questions for this board but please stop referring to black men in an object form as “blacks.” Am I the only one who cringed at this?
Getting a bit oversensitive, are we? If you don’t like it, don’t read it. Political correctness gone mad! Sheesh! lol

DM
Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Leave your pc for political discussion boards

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:37 am

It has been a month since that exciting night. The best cuck experience of my life. They were together almost four hours. They had three fuck sessions interspersed with chatting. During the first one they sent me photos and a video. I also eavesdropped on their orgasms behind the door. The second one they fucked in front of me. And then the third intense one in which I still eavesdropped. He penatrated her bareback.
They haven't seen each other since then because of vacations and work commitments. Maybe they will this weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:26 pm

Tonight she was very excited thinking about next meeting with the bull. So much that she wanted me to train her ass to enlarge it for his cock. Not being enough mine she asked for a big zucchini. At end i gave her a very intense pussy orgasm.
As I have already told you after orgasm my wife is very lucid and has moments of regret. Tonight she told me "you know I love you, but lately I don't tell you with the same innocence and intensity as before"
I believe you can't have your cake and eat it too.
She emphasizes that she cucks me because she wants to make me happy and not because she wants to meet other men. (Although when she is excited she yells to love to cuck me).
I knew about these risks when I decided to persist with cuckold experiences. The alternative was not trying, not pushing and live a wannabe cuck life. Now we are at a new level of cuckold lifestyle.
I think it's normal that she no longer loves me as a new bride or as a religious church wife since she sucks and gets fucked by a very gifted man.
What do you think about?

Itman
Virgin

Unread post by Itman » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:01 pm

After 7 months I can tell you that we are very happy and have found a balance. The story with the bull is going on. He is no longer a bull in fact he is a friend, a lover. They see each other once every two months or so. We have had exciting experiences in cars, in motel rooms. He fucks her bareback and cum inside her. I'm happiest man of world and she loves me and her lover.