This Never Gets Old ! (our story)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
BFofGF
Trainable

This Never Gets Old ! (our story)

Unread post by BFofGF » Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:03 pm

I’ve been a long time lurker of ourhotwives for many years. I’m not sure why but I’m just now getting around to writing about the last five years or so that I’ve experienced with my girlfriend. It’s been an amazing ride and I just want to give hope to those Who wish to have such a relationship .

I’ll try to start from the beginning to show how I went about finding a proper slut for a cuckolding relationship. I’m sure I’ll miss a few things along the way but I’ll make sure to relay our experiences as I remember them and it makes sense .

Please always feel free to jump in and comment or ask questions at any time!!! I truly enjoy the positive back and forth, learning & sharing of experiences that happens on these forums !

First, some demographics. I am in my early 50s and had been in the swinging lifestyle for 10+ years before meeting my GF , the love of my life . I have a 4 inch dick which she likes to call a dicklette. I’m successful in my career and consider myself Dominant & kinky . I played football 🏈 in college. In my single swinging days I had always been envious of men who would bring their wives or girlfriends to swinger parties and share them with other men. I knew that one day I wanted to be just like them !

Being a single male in the swinging lifestyle was very difficult but I fucked a lot of hot wives. Trying to hook up with single females can be even more difficult in the swinger lifestyle. And after a period of swinging everybody becomes an “expert “so I thought to myself where could I find a slut? “ I wanted to create my own slut and teach her the ways of cuckolding from my point of view . I also wanted this person to be educated and have a similar background as me because as we all know life is about 95% vanilla. I knew there must be sluts out there or women who were very open minded yet because of social constraints they just weren’t able to act upon their desires. Where could I find such a woman?

What I did was join Match.com . I put up a very articulate and detailed profile but at the very end I stated “if you’ve gotten this far and you like what you’ve read please understand I’m looking for an open minded kinky woman or someone who desires to be open minded and kinky . Our sex life will include sex parties and you being shared sexually with other men. “

99% of the the women I reached out to declined me or blocked me or otherwise told me I was a very sick individual! 😂😂😂

I knew for a fact that 99% of the women on Match would read that portion of my profile and delete me. However, I also knew that there could be that one percent of women out there who realized that an educated, successful guy who just happens to be extremely kinky might be somebody that they could be interested in… Or at least be curious about. I felt that there must be a woman who just needed to be feel comfortable and safe in a relationship and also have permission and acceptance to be highly sexual with whoever she wants within the context of a boyfriend strong committed relationship.

Well, I found her! She actually read my profile and contacted me . She was “ intrigued “ , she said ! We met in the traditional way by meeting at a bar and having dinner . Of course we went all over the vanilla things & life but then when it got to the sexual talk she absolutely could not believe that I wanted to have a girlfriend who would have sex with other men. She asked me if I wanted to have sex with other women and I said no. She stated that this seems “too good to be true. “ She thought I must just want to have her along to play with other couples at swinger parties etc . I said “no actually I just want to watch you have sex with other men. “ And so it began !

She’s blonde. 5’4” 165 Lbs and is an elementary school teacher . Blonde , Big Tits, Big Butt & a flat tummy . An Absolutely Beautiful Curvy Sex Goddess ! Mid 40s .

Fast forward 5 years :

She’s now fucked over 30 + men in the last 5 years! ( had previously only had sex with 4 men her entire life )

She has become extremely Dominant in the bedroom (out of the bedroom we are equals and actually have a very traditional male female relationship)

I had never fluffed or eaten a cream pie when we started dating but now I crave both . Our favorite position is fucklicking . Me on the bottom 69ing,
watching a Bigger Cock unload in her pussy . Not every Guy she fucks enjoys that so we respect boundaries .

She has 5 regulars who each fuck her about once a month . All they have to do is text her and she pretty much drops everything to get Big Cock. She craves male attention and I’m guessing that’s what helps makes her a slut …... Along with having an extremely supportive and loving boyfriend. I Love her very much & she’s my soul -mate ! She fucks alone & with me there & participating . We’re always on the hunt for new Big Cock for her on SLS & Fetlife .

She tries to start off with condoms with new guys but if she meet someone a second time she’s always fucking bareback. Her top five regulars all fuck her bareback.

I am only “ allowed “ to fuck her after she’s been used and filled with cum ….otherwise, she dirty talks to me and I masturbate next to her if she’s going through a dry spell. She likes to dirty talk to me about a past or future hook ups that she’s thinking about getting fucked by a Big Cock and all the cum that she’s going to feed me from her pussy ! I usually only last about 60 seconds!

Anyhow, it’s been one helluva ride ! I look forward to keeping everyone updated . Please ask any questions you have , I’m
Happy to answer questions . At some point down the road I’m going to get her a profile on here and get her verified! I’ll post pics too if you like ( face blurred)

There’s still things we haven’t done …yet . I’d really enjoy watching her in a gang bang , satisfying several men . I’d also like to get her involved in fucking BBC . A BBC gang bang would be my ultimate fantasy! I know both of these two bucket list items are most likely to happen at a swinger club or house party. We’re just are both very discreet and don’t go to clubs within our own city . Occasionally we hit up a club when out of town .

I’ve been married & divorced and have been in many relationships in the past with various women and after a few years sex gets old and boring. But what my girlfriend and I have found is that our lifestyle never gets old. She has a constant slew of new Big Cock & And new relationship energy. I feel like I get a brand new woman every time she comes home to me completely used filled and stretched. Our love for one another & my lust for her seems to deepen with each passing encounter!

Thank you for reading !

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: This Never Gets Old ! (our story)

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:44 pm

Welcome to the forum BFofGF. Sounds like a perfect woman. How long have you been together? She being a teacher has got to be very very discreet. She is expected to be a virgin whether she is married or has children. I also teach and have to travel at least 500 miles to play and still have to be careful.

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:58 am

Thank you ! Lol 😂! Yes , I Agree wholeheartedly, she’s the perfect woman for me !

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:03 am

BFofGF wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:58 am
Thank you ! Lol 😂! Yes , I Agree wholeheartedly, she’s the perfect woman for me !
B-G - Ah, ah ST...... never mind.
Great write up and I guess some dreams do come true.
Do you two live together?
Do you desire, at some point, to get to a denial stage with her milking you?

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:51 am

We don’t live together but I see her very often and sleep over .

I have children

She doesn’t “allow” me to cum approximately 2 days prior to us playing with a guy, or if she plays alone I’m not allowed to cum until I see her .

She enjoys having control of my dicklette & I also enjoy it !

When we play with guys they usually cum inside of her and she immediately sits on my face and I’m expected to do “ my job” . She’s usually kissing him while I’m cleaning her pussy . So I’m underneath looking up watching them kiss while I clean her …..I play with my dicklette and shoot all over her back .Her regulars all know this and enjoy it .
New guys can be in shock a bit ,but if they don’t like it then it’s a great way to weed them out !

If they cum in her mouth 👄, she snow balls me and we share the cum .

I’ve never been milked or had my prostate stimulated. She’s really good at that for guys who enjoy it . We tried and it hurt and I guess I somehow equate that with going down a rabbit hole I don’t wanna go down !!!! Lol afraid I might like it too much perhaps lol 😂. But then again 5 years ago I’d never licked up her lovers cum or sucked cock and now I do !

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:09 pm

GF just texted me .

“ I’ve got 2 margaritas in me and I’m waiting for XXXX to get here to fuck me ! I need his Big Cock really really bad !Don’t even think about cuming until you see me Saturday night “

So one of her regulars is coming to fuck her this evening and I’ll get to hear about it later tonight via the telephone. Possible pic of her giving head .
I was told not to cum until I see here so I may have to go visit her early tomorrow morning before work and just shower at her place and head on to work from there ! No way I wanna not come until I see her at our normal Saturday night date night !

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:45 pm

From the time that she told me he arrived until the time that they went upstairs to her bedroom was approximately eight minutes… I guess they got down to business quickly!!!! Lol 😂

I haven’t heard from her yet since they went upstairs but she must be having fun!

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:14 pm

Just got a phone call from the GF .

He’s gone. He Blew 2 loads in her pussy . One one top the other doggy style . She said she bled a little from the doggy cause he went so deep

She handed him her phone and he took One photo & one short video of her sucking his cock ! Very hot !

I’ll be to her place In The morning to clean her up and I’ll get to cum ! No way I’m waiting until Saturday!

On the phone she said “ Daddy , I’m such a fucking whore “
My heart ❤️ melted and I told her I love her 😍!

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Thu Jan 19, 2023 9:17 am

Ahhhhhhh…. Breakfast of Champions!

I arrived at my GF’s around 6:00 A.M. She had a regular of hers dump two loads in her last night so this was my first chance to clean her up !

Upon entering her bedroom I was ordered to lay down in my usual position and she mounted my face and spread her pussy lips , all the while asking me if I could taste his cock and cum ( actually could not but knowing there was an ejaculating cock spurting into her 2x less than 6 hours ago made for a quick face sitting ) As usual I lasted about 60 seconds i I ejaculated all over her back !

Damn …this never gets old !

Joke of the day :
* Did you know the female version of teabaging is called a flappuccino ?????😂😂😂😂

jesseejames29
Trainable

Unread post by jesseejames29 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:42 am

Very hot story. Sounds like you are a very lucky guy.

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:18 am

Yes , she’s got another of her regulars scheduled in for next Wednesday & we’re meeting a potential prospect who has very good SLS certifications the following week !
#lifeisgood

Always need to be prospecting for new guys so we have nice rotation of regulars fucking her ! Most of the guys she fucks (90% of SLS & fetlife ) are married without permission, so they usually fuck her when they get an opportunity or have an opening in their schedule.

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:06 am

Last Tuesday was very fun! One of her long time regulars came over and we went a little further this time . Way further than we ever had . She fucks him by herself but this time I was told that I could watch. She started giving him head downstairs and then eventually she led him upstairs and I was told to sit and wait downstairs. After a while she called me up to the bedroom and told me to sit down take off my clothes and watch. He pounded her pussy in various positions at the very end I was told to lay on the bed and she straddled me in the 69 position. He entered her from behind and fucked her doggy style and I got to see his huge cock spreading her precious pussy lips eventually he groaned and came hard and I got to taste his cum along with it a few licks of his cock …it was amazing. While she grounded her pussy on my face she asked me out loud if I could taste his cock!

I really enjoyed this evening and especially enjoyed being involved in the cleanup of their mess! They were sending text messages back-and-forth a few days ago and she finally got him to admit that that he enjoyed my tongue being so close to the action … I can only imagine I’ll probably be sucking his cock sometime in the future !

I saved their back-and-forth text messages about me being so close to the action and licking his shaft… If I knew how to upload the pictures I would send it to you guys!

BFofGF
Trainable

Unread post by BFofGF » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:13 am

Later on in the evening she told me about a conversation they had in private when I went to the bathroom. She asked him “now do you see why I like your Big Cock?…..his little dicklette doesn’t do much for me!”

She explained to me that he seemed to like hearing
that and then I told her I loved her retelling their conversation to me!

That ,along with her asking me if I could taste his cock while she was riding my face right in front of him was a huge turn on to me!

Bsod83
Trainable

Unread post by Bsod83 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:52 am

Hot story!

I bet you will get the "milk" directly from the source soon!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:37 am

Has your adventure continued?
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:50 am

Such a hot story!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:24 pm

Very hot story your a lucky man! Is she into anal at all?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:39 am

very hot. i hope to soon hear that you have cock breath.