Nudity Denial

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
toreaddave
Experienced

Re: Nudity Denial

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:56 am

Annahub wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:18 am
I used to love seeing my wife naked. She has a lovely figure, always wears nice underwear and I keep telling her how good she looks.

Since locking me up, it was the closest I got to anything sexual. Lately though she's turned it up a notch by denying me even the brief sight of her nude when getting dressed/undressed. She goes into the bathroom in the morning to get undressed and then has a towel wrapped round her when she comes out. She turns her back to me to put her bra on and then tries to hold the towel round her so I don't see her while she's putting her panties on.

If I'm lucky I get a brief hint as she drops the towel but that doesn't happen very often. In fact I caught a glimpse of her bush from the side this morning and realised I've no idea whether she's shaved, trimmed or what.

She's doing it deliberately as part of the denial and teases with obvious comments like "bet you haven't seen a pair of real tits for a while" and "you've forgotten what pussy looks like I bet."

It's hot but awful all at once. And I've no idea where she keeps my key.
It's so hot that she's so into it as well. How long has it been and how long do you think this will keep up?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:58 am

Newcuck614 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:32 am
That'll never happen hear. Being caged 24/7 she loves to see how much it drives me wild seeing her naked.
Yeah, I'm not sure which is a bigger mindfuck. Being able to see it all and not be able to do anything about it. Or never being able to see it at all in the first place.

hotsusan
Player

Unread post by hotsusan » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:22 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:57 pm
I actually love nudity denial. being denied the site of my wife naked is not only hot, but actually very enjoyable, so long as another guy is getting to see what I am not! I find that VERY sexy! so much so that I will not only willing avoid looking, when she is naked, of my own accord, but I adopt it as a way of life. i feel like i should not be allowed to see! it just sorta feels right, that I dont get to see, while her boyfriend gets to see all her wants! I dont know why it feels right, but it does! like an internal gut feeling. my wife, her boyfriend, and her new fuck buddy all know that, so we all work to prevent me from seeing her naked!
That's gotta be tough, your wife is absolutely gorgeous.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:35 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:09 am
I very seldom see my wife nude. I see her nude be maybe when we use our RV. This started when I asked her FWB to become the man in her life. When he agreed she showed him her pussy and told him this belongs to you for your use anytime.

That night she told me no more seeing her nude and to move into the extra bedroom. I’ve been there since March 2019.

Pauline
Wow, it's been quite some time now! So do you permanently sleep in the extra bedroom now?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:12 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:35 pm
PANTIES wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:09 am
I very seldom see my wife nude. I see her nude be maybe when we use our RV. This started when I asked her FWB to become the man in her life. When he agreed she showed him her pussy and told him this belongs to you for your use anytime.

That night she told me no more seeing her nude and to move into the extra bedroom. I’ve been there since March 2019.

Pauline
Wow, it's been quite some time now! So do you permanently sleep in the extra bedroom now?
Yes, permanently lock stock and barrel. She said because I want Ted to be feminine I didn’t deserve to sleep with her.

Pauline

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:37 pm

PANTIES wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:12 pm
Yes, permanently lock stock and barrel. She said because I want Ted to be feminine I didn’t deserve to sleep with her.

Pauline
I'm very intrigued by your situation. I know you've posted bits and pieces on many different threads, but do you have a single thread dedicated to your story?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:54 am

toreaddave wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:37 pm
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
I'm very intrigued by your situation. I know you've posted bits and pieces on many different threads, but do you have a single thread dedicated to your story?
No, I’ve decided several year ago not to do a separate thread as I enjoy adding to comments when appropriate. In addition I prefer answering questions from like folks.

My situation really got into another demision when my wife told her mother she had a long term FWB with benefits who’s now her lover. Then she told her mother I wanted to be feminine and was wearing women’s panties 24/7.

I’m now caged with a cock cage measured and purchased by my MIL. She keeps the keys.

Pauline

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:13 am

PANTIES wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:54 am
toreaddave wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline
No, I’ve decided several year ago not to do a separate thread as I enjoy adding to comments when appropriate. In addition I prefer answering questions from like folks.

My situation really got into another demision when my wife told her mother she had a long term FWB with benefits who’s now her lover. Then she told her mother I wanted to be feminine and was wearing women’s panties 24/7.

I’m now caged with a cock cage measured and purchased by my MIL. She keeps the keys.

Pauline
Ah okay, I understand. That's such a unique arrangement.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:17 am

toreaddave wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:13 am
PANTIES wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:54 am
toreaddave wrote:
PANTIES wrote:

Pauline

Pauline
Ah okay, I understand. That's such a unique arrangement.
I have a female friend who is aware of our situation and is not judgmental. I’ve know her longer than my wife. She had helped me with my desire to be feminine. Being feminine I do not wear female clothes just panties. The estrogen I taken really helped me.

Pauline

momedu
Trainable

Unread post by momedu » Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:28 am

In my case, I am kept naked whenever I am at home, and am allowed to dress only when I have to leave the house.

There is no strict prohibition against seeing my wife, Amanda, or her live-in girlfriend, Carla, in the nude, but because they sleep together in the master bedroom and I sleep in my own room, I do not have the same opportunities to see their bodies while dressing or undressing around sleeping or showering that ordinary couples have. I do see their bodies, however, on those occasions when I am summoned to service them by giving them massages or oral sex, or to attend to them in various ways during sex sessions with their lovers, such as performing fluffing or creampie cleaning duties. The other way I may see their breasts is when they tease me to make me horny and hard before whipping me as part of my masochism training.

p_jimi
Trainable

Unread post by p_jimi » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:49 am

As my wife fucked more and more people and more often, she no longer wanted sex with me at home. She announced that she would permanently withdraw her pussy from me. Though in the evening, she took the time to tell me about who and how she fucked during the day, while I looked at her pussy and I jerked off my cock, but then I couldn't touch her pussy anymore. Then, after a while, my wife said that she would stop me from looking at her pussy, I can only look at it if she is wearing panties. She allowed me to see her pussy only when someone's dick was in it.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:15 am

momedu wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 5:28 am
In my case, I am kept naked whenever I am at home, and am allowed to dress only when I have to leave the house.

There is no strict prohibition against seeing my wife, Amanda, or her live-in girlfriend, Carla, in the nude, but because they sleep together in the master bedroom and I sleep in my own room, I do not have the same opportunities to see their bodies while dressing or undressing around sleeping or showering that ordinary couples have. I do see their bodies, however, on those occasions when I am summoned to service them by giving them massages or oral sex, or to attend to them in various ways during sex sessions with their lovers, such as performing fluffing or creampie cleaning duties. The other way I may see their breasts is when they tease me to make me horny and hard before whipping me as part of my masochism training.
Wow, what a hot arrangement. Are you caged?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:17 am

p_jimi wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:49 am
As my wife fucked more and more people and more often, she no longer wanted sex with me at home. She announced that she would permanently withdraw her pussy from me. Though in the evening, she took the time to tell me about who and how she fucked during the day, while I looked at her pussy and I jerked off my cock, but then I couldn't touch her pussy anymore. Then, after a while, my wife said that she would stop me from looking at her pussy, I can only look at it if she is wearing panties. She allowed me to see her pussy only when someone's dick was in it.
Nice. Do you think she'll go even further and deny you even her pantied pussy or when someone's dick is in it?

momedu
Trainable

Unread post by momedu » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:02 am

toreaddave wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:15 am
Wow, what a hot arrangement. Are you caged?
They have experimented with caging me in the past, but generally, no, I am not. Because I’m not allowed to wear clothes inside the house, they always have ready access to my genitals to play with and torment, and they may feel that a cage would interfere with that. Another reason may be that they know I have a compulsion to masturbate, even though it is forbidden, and by not preventing my ability to do it with a cage, they are likely to catch me if I give in to the temptation, which will give them another excuse to punish me.

Annahub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Annahub » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:04 am

It's been about six months but there's the constant promise of being able to catch a glimpse of what I'm missing... just someties she'll leave the bathroom door open when she's dressing and (she knows very well) I can see her refelction in the shower glass. So that's a kind of second hand view of her naked.

And just the other day she came out in a really sheer/sexy bra and panties set I didn't even know she owned. Without a word, just walking round as if it was nothing, knowing full well I could see her tits really clearly and -as it turns out - nicely trimmed bush. Never said anything. Of course it didn't have the support of her normal bras, so the sight of her tits gently swaying is still with me...

Found the panties inthe laundry later in the week, looked like they'd seen some action shall we say.
toreaddave wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:56 am

It's so hot that she's so into it as well. How long has it been and how long do you think this will keep up?

Scias
Virgin

Unread post by Scias » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:38 pm

I love the idea of this! Not only do I want to be denied sex for a period of time, but also barred from even seeing my partner naked. We'd still sleep together but she'd have clothes or underwear/top on and I'd be relegated to only getting handjobs now and then

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:13 pm

Scias wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:38 pm
I love the idea of this! Not only do I want to be denied sex for a period of time, but also barred from even seeing my partner naked. We'd still sleep together but she'd have clothes or underwear/top on and I'd be relegated to only getting handjobs now and then
That's my situation...minus the handjobs. A number of years ago my wife and I agreed that she would become monogamous with her lover, and that I would be denied any sex at all. But it was my wife who decided that I would also no longer be allowed to see her naked body...I was surprised by this, but also excited by it. Now the most I get is a glimpse of her tits, every once in a while...either by accident, or when she decides to tease me. Of course, if I try to touch her tits, she slaps my hands away.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:43 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:13 pm
Scias wrote:
That's my situation...minus the handjobs. A number of years ago my wife and I agreed that she would become monogamous with her lover, and that I would be denied any sex at all. But it was my wife who decided that I would also no longer be allowed to see her naked body...I was surprised by this, but also excited by it. Now the most I get is a glimpse of her tits, every once in a while...either by accident, or when she decides to tease me. Of course, if I try to touch her tits, she slaps my hands away.
So hot that your wife was the one that decided that all on her own. Are you in chastity?

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:18 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:12 pm
Nudity denial just sounds like one or two steps away from being denied to see her at all.....nude or clothed.

Sorry, but ain't gonna happen here.
The key with any form of denial is that it must be active erotic denial not passive. The wife must actively taunt her husband that he cannot do what the lover can. He must be actively sexually frustrated, with the heightened arousal that brings. In any event the husband must have hope that the denial will be ended and rewarded. Once denial becomes just routine it should be abandoned.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:45 am

toreaddave wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:43 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
Scias wrote:
So hot that your wife was the one that decided that all on her own. Are you in chastity?
No, in fact my wife knows, likes, and encourages me to jerk off constantly. She says that's all my cock is good for....jerking off.

And yes, it was hot that she decided to deprive me of the sight of her naked body. I had expected that I'd still be able to see her body, and be able to jerk off as she pressed it against me while telling me what she and her lover had been doing. But she told me that she thought she should belong to him "completely." Now she laughs when she sees how excited I get when we hug, and I can run my hands over her clothed body....it's the ONLY time I get to feel her body!!

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:12 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:18 am
trecital wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:12 pm
Nudity denial just sounds like one or two steps away from being denied to see her at all.....nude or clothed.

Sorry, but ain't gonna happen here.
The key with any form of denial is that it must be active erotic denial not passive. The wife must actively taunt her husband that he cannot do what the lover can. He must be actively sexually frustrated, with the heightened arousal that brings. In any event the husband must have hope that the denial will be ended and rewarded. Once denial becomes just routine it should be abandoned.
I completely agree that denial must be an active form of play for it to work out. However, I disagree that there should be hope that the denial will end. Similarly, many people think permanent chastity requires hope for there to be a release one day. Similarly again, I disagree that there should be hope. However, in either case of chastity or nudity denial, active teasing is definitely required in order to keep the entire situation fun.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:14 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:45 am
toreaddave wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:43 pm
pixwellguy wrote:
Scias wrote:
No, in fact my wife knows, likes, and encourages me to jerk off constantly. She says that's all my cock is good for....jerking off.

And yes, it was hot that she decided to deprive me of the sight of her naked body. I had expected that I'd still be able to see her body, and be able to jerk off as she pressed it against me while telling me what she and her lover had been doing. But she told me that she thought she should belong to him "completely." Now she laughs when she sees how excited I get when we hug, and I can run my hands over her clothed body....it's the ONLY time I get to feel her body!!
Damn, that's so hot that she "completely" belongs to him and is completely loyal and monogamous to him. And wow, I can't imagine how horny and frustrated you must be to only be allowed to feel her clothed body during hugs.