Nudity Denial

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
toreaddave
Experienced

Nudity Denial

Unread post by toreaddave » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:16 am

There are some threads on here about sex restrictions for cucks, with the occasional mention of nudity denial, but I don't think there is a thread dedicated solely to it. I think on top of denying the cuck sex, also denying the cuck from seeing his girlfriend/wife naked while her lover(s) get her entirety is incredibly hot and humiliating. What are your thoughts and does anyone have experience with this?

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Nudity Denial

Unread post by trecital » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:12 pm

Nudity denial just sounds like one or two steps away from being denied to see her at all.....nude or clothed.

Sorry, but ain't gonna happen here.

Shellworship
Experienced

Unread post by Shellworship » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:26 am

Nice to see a thread dedicated to this. I have been in a cuckold relationship with my partner for almost 19 years. The rules of the relationship have changed over time, but around 4 years ago I was denied seeing Shelley naked (in the flesh - she still sent me pictures of her with her lovers).

It’s been the ultimate humiliation (I haven’t been allowed to touch her, or have sexual contact for many years) but at the same time absolute bliss, as my tortured mind tries to recall how she looked, how her body moves with her lovers, how her nipples harden at the slightest touch, her pussy opens as her lovers stimulate her.

I have been permitted to watch her masturbate, but her panties stay on and she keeps her top half covered. I have had the occasional glimpse of pussy (panties pulled to one side) as we do participate in watersport play, but the games stop immediately if I am caught looking.

Our relationship has moved on again in recent weeks and, thanks to the addition of a cockcage to our play, I am once more permitted to see her naked and with her lovers. It’s very much a trial basis and I am under no illusion that access to her naked body is permanent, but I’m enjoying every minute!

Shelley and David
X

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:33 am

quite the opposite here, we are together nearly every minute of the day. I am naked all the time except my chastity cage. My wife is always naked around me. She will do things like grab my cock and balls (caged) giving them a good shake. She has pushed her tits against me at times and as I reach up to grab them she pushes my hands away and say maybe later. Our days are filled with moments of her teasing the shit out of me.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:32 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:12 pm
Nudity denial just sounds like one or two steps away from being denied to see her at all.....nude or clothed.

I see, I suppose it's not for everyone. There is indeed the risk of growing distant from each other.
Shellworship wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:26 am
Nice to see a thread dedicated to this. I have been in a cuckold relationship with my partner for almost 19 years. The rules of the relationship have changed over time, but around 4 years ago I was denied seeing Shelley naked (in the flesh - she still sent me pictures of her with her lovers).

It’s been the ultimate humiliation (I haven’t been allowed to touch her, or have sexual contact for many years) but at the same time absolute bliss, as my tortured mind tries to recall how she looked, how her body moves with her lovers, how her nipples harden at the slightest touch, her pussy opens as her lovers stimulate her.

I have been permitted to watch her masturbate, but her panties stay on and she keeps her top half covered. I have had the occasional glimpse of pussy (panties pulled to one side) as we do participate in watersport play, but the games stop immediately if I am caught looking.

Our relationship has moved on again in recent weeks and, thanks to the addition of a cockcage to our play, I am once more permitted to see her naked and with her lovers. It’s very much a trial basis and I am under no illusion that access to her naked body is permanent, but I’m enjoying every minute!

Shelley and David
X
It's so great and encouraging to see that you've had a successful cuckold relationship for so long. It's so hot that you weren't even allowed to touch her for years. You say that you're now permitted to see her naked body, but are you also allowed to touch her? And which would you say you're enjoying more--complete nudity denial or no nudity denial with chastity?
mrdnrm wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:33 am
quite the opposite here, we are together nearly every minute of the day. I am naked all the time except my chastity cage. My wife is always naked around me. She will do things like grab my cock and balls (caged) giving them a good shake. She has pushed her tits against me at times and as I reach up to grab them she pushes my hands away and say maybe later. Our days are filled with moments of her teasing the shit out of me.
It's hot to be denied, but it's also hot to be constantly teased as well. Similar to Shelley and David, I think the chastity cage is essential for naked teasing. Are you ever allowed sex?

Shellworship
Experienced

Unread post by Shellworship » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:09 am

toreaddave wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:32 am
trecital wrote:

I see, I suppose it's not for everyone. There is indeed the risk of growing distant from each other.
Shellworship wrote:

Shelley and David
X
It's so great and encouraging to see that you've had a successful cuckold relationship for so long. It's so hot that you weren't even allowed to touch her for years. You say that you're now permitted to see her naked body, but are you also allowed to touch her? And which would you say you're enjoying more--complete nudity denial or no nudity denial with chastity?
mrdnrm wrote:
It's hot to be denied, but it's also hot to be constantly teased as well. Similar to Shelley and David, I think the chastity cage is essential for naked teasing. Are you ever allowed sex?
Thank you, toreaddave.

I think Shelley and I both fully appreciate our relationship and our good luck in finding each other and such like minded souls. We’ve had our fair share of ups and downs, like everyone, but glad to say we’re still going strong.

One of the things that has kept us together has been keeping things fresh and exciting and to help with this we’ve regularly changed the nature of our relationship and boundaries as the years have passed. The latest revision took place a few weeks ago and means, as explained in my previous reply, that I am once again permitted to see Shelley naked and to be in the same room (watching and listening) whilst she is with her lovers. I am to remain caged throughout and am not permitted to cum whilst in Shelley’s company.

After four years of not being allowed to see Shelley naked it has been an unbelievably exciting past few weeks. I’ve watched her with two different lovers and have genuinely struggled not to cum (hands free) with the excitement. I am forbidden to join in or touch Shelley in any way whilst she is with her lovers, or in a sexual way at any time. We do sleep often spend the night in the same bed and cuddle / spoon, but I am not allowed to touch her breasts, arse or pussy (very difficult as she often sleeps in just a tiny thong and lacy top to tease me).

I loved the period of nudity denial and found it insanely arousing, as did Shelley, but nothing beats being once again permitted to see her naked and in the full throes of passion with her lovers.

Best wishes

Shelley and David

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:05 pm

Shellworship wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:09 am
toreaddave wrote:
trecital wrote:

Shellworship wrote:

Shelley and David
X
mrdnrm wrote:
Thank you, toreaddave.

I think Shelley and I both fully appreciate our relationship and our good luck in finding each other and such like minded souls. We’ve had our fair share of ups and downs, like everyone, but glad to say we’re still going strong.

One of the things that has kept us together has been keeping things fresh and exciting and to help with this we’ve regularly changed the nature of our relationship and boundaries as the years have passed. The latest revision took place a few weeks ago and means, as explained in my previous reply, that I am once again permitted to see Shelley naked and to be in the same room (watching and listening) whilst she is with her lovers. I am to remain caged throughout and am not permitted to cum whilst in Shelley’s company.

After four years of not being allowed to see Shelley naked it has been an unbelievably exciting past few weeks. I’ve watched her with two different lovers and have genuinely struggled not to cum (hands free) with the excitement. I am forbidden to join in or touch Shelley in any way whilst she is with her lovers, or in a sexual way at any time. We do sleep often spend the night in the same bed and cuddle / spoon, but I am not allowed to touch her breasts, arse or pussy (very difficult as she often sleeps in just a tiny thong and lacy top to tease me).

I loved the period of nudity denial and found it insanely arousing, as did Shelley, but nothing beats being once again permitted to see her naked and in the full throes of passion with her lovers.

Best wishes

Shelley and David
SW - Just wondering how you spooned with Shelley if you weren't permitted to touch her.
During your recently ended nudity denial period, how did Shelley dress? Tight, loose, very sexy or plain unrevealing?

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:07 pm

mrdnrm wrote:
[/quote]

Yes I am allowed to have sex from time to time. I did not have sex from january 2018 when I got my first cage until June of 2019. After that had sex again in January 2020, Then I did not have sex until September of 2022. That was my longest stretch without PIV twenty-one and half months. When I am released from my chastity cage, I get to masterbait watching her of just after she has had sex with a lover. Sometimes my wife give me a quick hand job while talking about a previous lover. But that's how it be for quite awhile.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Shellworship
Experienced

Unread post by Shellworship » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:35 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:05 pm
Shellworship wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:09 am
toreaddave wrote:
trecital wrote:

Shellworship wrote:

Shelley and David
X
mrdnrm wrote:
Thank you, toreaddave.

Best wishes

Shelley and David
SW - Just wondering how you spooned with Shelley if you weren't permitted to touch her.
During your recently ended nudity denial period, how did Shelley dress? Tight, loose, very sexy or plain unrevealing?
Hi LL34,

During our 19 years together there has never been a that I haven’t been able to touch Shelley. We’re both very tactile people and so that would never work. However, for much of the relationship I have not been permitted to touch her sexually. So I can hug and hold, but no touching of breasts, arse or pussy and nothing leading to sexual contact e.g. stroking. We sleep together and I hold her (or vice versa) but nothing more.

How did she dress during the period that I was not permitted to see her naked? Well, we work in the same field, so during work she would dress as normal I.e. stylish and sexy - fitted dresses and suits with heels. Throughout this time we continued to meet regularly, often spending intimate time together in hotels. Whilst not permitted to see her naked, Shelley would tease and torment me, often masturbating (panties on) as I watched, telling me of her latest adventures with her lovers and how they satisfied her in ways that I would never be able.

Hope that answers your questions.

Shelley and David
X

Wooster
Experienced

Unread post by Wooster » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:41 pm

It sounds intriguing, and I would definitely go there if she wanted to. it’s just impractical for us, though. We’re often naked around the house. Not sexually, just casually. It would be a huge pain for us to change our habits enough for us to do this.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:15 pm

toreaddave wrote:
trecital wrote:

Sorry, wasn't wanting to sound too negative about your original post.

Was just stating my opinion, and expressing concern.

If this is what you want, and it excites you, then good luck to you.
Have a great time.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:01 am

trecital wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:15 pm
toreaddave wrote:
trecital wrote:

Sorry, wasn't wanting to sound too negative about your original post.

Was just stating my opinion, and expressing concern.

If this is what you want, and it excites you, then good luck to you.
Have a great time.
No worries, I didn't take it in a negative way. Thanks!

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:52 pm

Bump.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:35 pm

I love this! my wife and i practice a degree of this, but just with her pussy. her boyfriend owns her pussy, and we believe he should fuck her more than i do, so we have a system in place where im only allowed to access her pussy 1 time for every 5 times her boyfriend fucks her. when its not my turn i am 100% denied access to her pussy, i cant see it, i cant touch it, its completely off limits to me all together... and, honestly, i love it! some times i find ways to skip my turn and continue to deny myself so her boyfriend can have it more
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:15 am

Not for us. When the weather is warm, I am told to be naked because feels a caged cuck should be naked. She goes naked because I am totally safe (caged cock after all) and she likes teasing me.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:48 pm

I have a pretty strong CFNM fetish and my ex hotwife was one of those women who were always cold plus she had some body confidence issues. So we could go through long periods of time where I didn’t see her fully naked.

I tend to find women sexier when they aren’t fully naked, especially with bikinis and lingerie. I love cleavage and the tease of not seeing everything really excites me. My ex Hotwire had some lingerie that were “for bulls only” and that turned me on a lot - especially since I had helped her pick them out and bought them.

I’m into denial of all sorts so yes this does appeal to me.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:57 pm

I actually love nudity denial. being denied the site of my wife naked is not only hot, but actually very enjoyable, so long as another guy is getting to see what I am not! I find that VERY sexy! so much so that I will not only willing avoid looking, when she is naked, of my own accord, but I adopt it as a way of life. i feel like i should not be allowed to see! it just sorta feels right, that I dont get to see, while her boyfriend gets to see all her wants! I dont know why it feels right, but it does! like an internal gut feeling. my wife, her boyfriend, and her new fuck buddy all know that, so we all work to prevent me from seeing her naked!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:19 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:35 pm
I love this! my wife and i practice a degree of this, but just with her pussy. her boyfriend owns her pussy, and we believe he should fuck her more than i do, so we have a system in place where im only allowed to access her pussy 1 time for every 5 times her boyfriend fucks her. when its not my turn i am 100% denied access to her pussy, i cant see it, i cant touch it, its completely off limits to me all together... and, honestly, i love it! some times i find ways to skip my turn and continue to deny myself so her boyfriend can have it more
That's awesome. Have you ever thought about permanent denial rather than this 1 in 5 rule?
inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:57 pm
I actually love nudity denial. being denied the site of my wife naked is not only hot, but actually very enjoyable, so long as another guy is getting to see what I am not! I find that VERY sexy! so much so that I will not only willing avoid looking, when she is naked, of my own accord, but I adopt it as a way of life. i feel like i should not be allowed to see! it just sorta feels right, that I dont get to see, while her boyfriend gets to see all her wants! I dont know why it feels right, but it does! like an internal gut feeling. my wife, her boyfriend, and her new fuck buddy all know that, so we all work to prevent me from seeing her naked!
Perfectly described. I think one of the hottest scenarios is to be completely denied nudity but allowed to listen and clean up but always blindfolded.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:26 pm

I've been in a cuck/hotwife relationship for years, I know of a man who is not allowed to see his wife naked anymore. Naturally, her lovers get all the sexual benefits of being married to her without any of the responsibilities of a husband. Her husband gets nothing. My situation is that my wife does not deny me nudity... I see her naked every single day... but I can't touch any of the goodies! I don't get to touch her in any sexual way. We live together like brother and sister except for the fact that I see her naked every day! She permits me no sex at all. None. Personally, I think that seeing your wife naked and not being able to touch her (the BF gets EVERYTHING he wants from her) is worse than nudity denial.
Your faggot

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:51 pm

TinyBoyDick wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:26 pm
I've been in a cuck/hotwife relationship for years, I know of a man who is not allowed to see his wife naked anymore. Naturally, her lovers get all the sexual benefits of being married to her without any of the responsibilities of a husband. Her husband gets nothing. My situation is that my wife does not deny me nudity... I see her naked every single day... but I can't touch any of the goodies! I don't get to touch her in any sexual way. We live together like brother and sister except for the fact that I see her naked every day! She permits me no sex at all. None. Personally, I think that seeing your wife naked and not being able to touch her (the BF gets EVERYTHING he wants from her) is worse than nudity denial.
Oh wow what a tease. Are you in chastity?

Annahub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Annahub » Wed Mar 01, 2023 6:18 am

I used to love seeing my wife naked. She has a lovely figure, always wears nice underwear and I keep telling her how good she looks.

Since locking me up, it was the closest I got to anything sexual. Lately though she's turned it up a notch by denying me even the brief sight of her nude when getting dressed/undressed. She goes into the bathroom in the morning to get undressed and then has a towel wrapped round her when she comes out. She turns her back to me to put her bra on and then tries to hold the towel round her so I don't see her while she's putting her panties on.

If I'm lucky I get a brief hint as she drops the towel but that doesn't happen very often. In fact I caught a glimpse of her bush from the side this morning and realised I've no idea whether she's shaved, trimmed or what.

She's doing it deliberately as part of the denial and teases with obvious comments like "bet you haven't seen a pair of real tits for a while" and "you've forgotten what pussy looks like I bet."

It's hot but awful all at once. And I've no idea where she keeps my key.

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:17 am

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:51 pm
TinyBoyDick wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:26 pm
Oh wow what a tease. Are you in chastity?
No we don’t do chastity. It’s just not something that never attracted me and she never brought it up. If her BF suggests it I would probably try it but so far, no. The thing is I hardly ever get hard anymore so I wouldn’t ever be straining against it like so many people talk about. Who knows? :D
Your faggot

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:31 am

Nudity denial is why I'm not a cuck. My wife learned early. She knows what her hot and sexy naked body does to men. As long as our kids aren't around, she'll make damned sure that I see her hot and sexy naked body. I've seen young studs completely lose composure after my wife got naked for them.

Newcuck614
Pervert

Unread post by Newcuck614 » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:32 am

That'll never happen hear. Being caged 24/7 she loves to see how much it drives me wild seeing her naked.
Caged cuck in Ohio

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:09 am

I very seldom see my wife nude. I see her nude be maybe when we use our RV. This started when I asked her FWB to become the man in her life. When he agreed she showed him her pussy and told him this belongs to you for your use anytime.

That night she told me no more seeing her nude and to move into the extra bedroom. I’ve been there since March 2019.

Pauline