Hotwife/GF of a cuck, as a willing side-chick for a dominant alpha player?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Has /will your Hotwife been a willing side chick for a dominant male?

1. YES! superhot! Hotwife loves to be with a dominant superior male who has other women. Cuck loves the imbalance , and being at the bottom
51%
2. Yes, happened before, .. very sext but not a big deal; not something to be mainly desired per se
12%
3. Indifferent, hotwife does not care about the status, could go either way
8%
4. No. Hotwife does not share, and does not like being dominated
15%
5. Hell no!
2%
6. Other
12%

Total votes: 65

maxbud
$2 Ho

Hotwife/GF of a cuck, as a willing side-chick for a dominant alpha player?

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:14 am

For some of us, its a very arousing and exciting prospect, to have a hotwife/cuckold relationship, where the hotwife is worshipped by her sub-cuck, and she herself is involved with a dominant alpha type man, who is a womanizer or player, or at least, has a small group of regular women he sleeps with.

The Hotwife, is the side-chick to the alpha boyfriend. Perhaps she was once his sugar baby; perhaps they met at a swinger event, perhaps he is her senior colleague who she is infatuated with. She sees him with other women, it intrigues her,... and She is happy to have a piece of him.. to be part of his "harem", and she totally worships the ground he walks on. she respects and admires him, outside of the bedroom; and she is amused by his escapades with other women. she does not get too much attention from the stud to become bored... and never gets enough to be satisfied... she keeps wanting more and he grows into her mind; she feels slightly jealous of stud's gorgeous wife and his sexy other women;; but the jealousy becomes amusement when she talks about it, and it becomes extreme cuckquean arousal when he flaunts it in her face,he fucks her and he dominates her. Hotwife does not want any other dick inside her, than the stud.

Her cuck husband, understands the pecking order and enjoys being at the bottom. His queen wife, often denies him sex, controls him.. while being totally submissive to the alpha. Anal, creamipes, FMF threesomes, public making out, weekend getaways.. anything alpha wants, alpha gets.
Cuck admires the stud, and spends time jacking off to the thought of the stud taking the hotwife for threesomes with other women, .. something the cuck could never get in a thousand years. Cuck is aroused by the idea that his queen is a side-piece to the stud, who has other queens.

Hotwife often comes home with a creampie, and has her cuck hubby worship her feet masturbating, while she narrates the prowess, attractiveness, and womanizing of the stud. Hotwife is aroused by the contrast with her sub-hubby.

Alpha stud, NEVER shares hotwife with other men, during the sexcapades. Only with other women; with countless lesbian flings and threesomes.

This alpha stud, is a charismatic, successful, confident, smooth dominant man.. effortlessly commands respect and attention from women, and tickles their fancy. He is graceful in everything and dignified, even in his womanizing, in such a way that gets observing women to be intrigued, amused and curious .. and *NOT* offended nor insulted.
He is a "Taken man" , having a wife of his own or a main Girlfriend, who is exceedingly beautiful, classy and is the envy of other women. He does not share his woman in anyway with any other man. She on the other hand, is acceptant or even keen on her alpha husband. Its like a one-way open relationship which is very satisfactory to the wife, especially if she has lesbian tendencies. Either way she has not interest in any other dick entering her pussy, except his own. And her only condition, is that he does not love any other woman except her, and that he is honest about everything. She can veto his affairs, and once she says NO to any particular woman, he would immediately comply and cut off the other woman. She enjoys the power and dedication that he gives her.

Any takers or similar situations to this? :)

SammySigns
Experienced

Re: Hotwife/GF of a cuck, as a willing side-chick for a dominant alpha player?

Unread post by SammySigns » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:48 pm

I'd say my wife is pretty possessive and not necessarily into being a side piece. However, she does get turned on watching guys and will find herself on her knees for someone who is pretty dominant.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:35 pm

My wife likes being dominated (By the right man) but does NOT like to share.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:47 am

The majority of the men my wife has dated over the years have been “players”. She likes experienced, confident men when it comes to her boyfriends and they will often be sleeping with other women as well as my wife. And although she is terminally jealous when it comes to me, my wife doesn’t mind if her boyfriends have other women. In fact, she becomes somewhat competitive, trying to outdo these other women.

I actually prefer that my wife sleeps with these sorts of guys. Less chance of becoming emotionally involved and my wife frequently comments that the guys she sees make great lovers but would be horrible husbands.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:01 pm

Alimpy4K wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:35 pm
My wife likes being dominated (By the right man) but does NOT like to share.
For us it is rather the other way around. Rather would hell freeze than my wife leeting someone domiate her. She was into switching, but that was long ago.

Sharing her other sex partner / sub is ok though. Not that it is something she / we might be looking for, but as she prefers long term partners it is something that just happens. Actuallyif you are loking for longterm it seems to be easier to find other fitting subs that are married with wifes that are fine if they do not have to take part in their kinks than finding single ones.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:21 am

My wife likes to think she wants a dominant male, but the reality is that she’s an alpha female and always ends up in charge. I don’t see her giving herself enough to ever be the sub…. And even if she tried, she’s be a bratty top from the bottom kind of sub.

And no way does she like sharing, so she’ll never be a side piece.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:26 pm

parklife wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:21 am
My wife likes to think she wants a dominant male, but the reality is that she’s an alpha female and always ends up in charge. I don’t see her giving herself enough to ever be the sub…. And even if she tried, she’s be a bratty top from the bottom kind of sub.

And no way does she like sharing, so she’ll never be a side piece.
so... in the UNLIKELY situation, where someday she finally met a super alpha womanier, to whom she was soooo attracted that she became a willing side piece, and took it as a one -off adventure into the sub space him having such an overwhelming pull and dominance of her mind, that she melts and submits and has so much lust for him, and becomes his side-chick "cuckquean"... would that be a turn on, for you? :D

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:43 am

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:47 am
The majority of the men my wife has dated over the years have been “players”. She likes experienced, confident men when it comes to her boyfriends and they will often be sleeping with other women as well as my wife. And although she is terminally jealous when it comes to me, my wife doesn’t mind if her boyfriends have other women. In fact, she becomes somewhat competitive, trying to outdo these other women.

I actually prefer that my wife sleeps with these sorts of guys. Less chance of becoming emotionally involved and my wife frequently comments that the guys she sees make great lovers but would be horrible husbands.
Very hot,for me to imagine your wife,... seeing her boyfriend with some gorgeous sexy model... and then telling you how she plans to outdo the other woman as she dresses up for her date in front of you. Both of you together perhaps looking at some instagram photos of his other hot women, .. and it shows what a stud he is. She intends to be super-sensual with him, deepest kisses, naughty language, grinding her pussy onto him... etc..
Its a turn on to imagine her competitive amusement creating even more lust inside her for him :D

Would you guys like her to have something with some womanizsing but charismatic big popular celebrity... say a rock star or sports star?

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:03 pm

Beautiful hotwife,.. having her loving vanilla husband, taking care of her emotional needs... while living a "double life" , in which she regularly sleeps with an alpha player .... emotionally unavailable stud (like the jocks she used to fuck in high school), who is a smooth charming respectful womanizer... she could not ever marry him, but she longs to occasionally get her own dose of his macho stud sexiness.,.. scratching an endless itch..
She knows she is one of many hot beauties that he fucks at will ; she waits for her turn during the week or month, and then goes for her "fix" (moaning in his bed as he pounds her, and as he makes deep slow missionarly love to her and creampies her...) She always wishes he will one day fall for her, and want only her alone for himself, but she also knows that day will never come.
She sits in bed with her playboy stud, playfully teasing him about the other women in his harem; of which she is mildly jealous and she competes with by trying as hard as possible to give her body to him for maximum pleasure. She is "put off" by his womanizing, and yet she is uncontrollably lustfully attracted to him, for the same womanizing.

Back home, she always reassures her husband that its "no big deal", just a guilty pleasure; cuckold husband cant understand why she is so irresistably sexually attracted to a "chauvanistic playboy", and she laughs it off, saying its a woman thing, she just cant explain it.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:27 am

My wife would never consider herself to be submissive, but she sure seems to get weak in the knees and very compliant with her boyfriend.
He's one of those guys I find very intimidating because of his macho energy.I guess you'd call him an alpha male.

I found out over time that she has complied with a number of things he expected, that she has always told me she did not like, and would never do, and has never done with me, like swallowing cum, and being taken anally.

Whenever he is around, she changes, and suddenly seems more little girl like. He has some kind of hold over her where she just seems to melt, and submits to him.

I guess I can understand it. I find him very intimidating and find myself doing what he tells me to do. I guess I'm afraid of what it would be like if I ever made him mad at me.

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:43 am

My wife has a coworker who has mentioned several times to her about a black guy at her gym who has a reputation for bedding married women. She does have a close friend at work who knows she's a hotwife but this one does not. We have joked about her joining the gym but of course would be very awkward with things at work.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Mar 25, 2023 7:18 pm

readerofthings wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:43 am
My wife has a coworker who has mentioned several times to her about a black guy at her gym who has a reputation for bedding married women. She does have a close friend at work who knows she's a hotwife but this one does not. We have joked about her joining the gym but of course would be very awkward with things at work.
Its super hot, that your wife has a small fantasy of joining the list of bedded women, by this stud. In the cuckolding space, it can be overwhelmingly arousing , that a hotwife toys with the idea of being "one of his girls" and is aroused/intrigued by it, when there is a single super-attractive male, in question... especially when there is no chance that her cuck hubby would ever be desired or sought after by a string of women.

That this alpha male is not expected by anyone (not the cuck, not the hotwife , not his other women) , to be monogamous, and the cuck in the opposite is expected to be either monogamous, or even celibate... and the double standard itself is intriguing and arousing; this is a cuckolding dream come true.
seems more in line with primal nature.

An alpha stud, who has willing beautiful side-chicks, whilst having his gorgeous main wife/GF (who fully knows and accepts her mans need for more pussy, and even revels in some "conceit" that other women, even married ones, are dying to jump into her mans bed) , he gives them his dick and uses their bodies, but loves her alone ... si the best bull/BF imaginable , for a submissive cuck :D

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:11 am

wifedateshubwaits wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:47 am

A hotwife as a willing side chick to a promiscuous alpha who has other women; with the hotwife "competing" , trying to fuck him better than the other sexy women., giving him more power over her,.. enjoying any attention he gives her (ready to jump up and go at his beck and call) .. obsessively watching her rivals social media to assess them;; girl-gossiping and scheming with her girlfriend, to plan to secure the top spot as the MAIN side chick; all this with her cuck husband loving and supporting and encouraging her...
This is soo hot, it melts my phone.. :D

Any more cuckold takers on this scenario?

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:39 pm

From the wording, didn't think I'd have something to add to this thread, but it is a hot subject.

When having extra fun we read sexy stories which are always about the wife fooling around, getting seduced in some way. We both like them and sometimes I can get her to tell me her favorite parts or even add to the story.

After a variety of attempts, one time she offered her own fantasy, to my delight. She thought it would be hot if a neighbor looked at her like she was easy, someone he could just fuck without much trouble. She'd be out washing the car in her shorts and he'd check her out from across the street. He would be the arrogant, jerk type of guy.

My wife is pleasant and sweet, though yes horny. This was so hot to have her tell this fantasy. Now would she really like this type of guy, well she wouldn't date him...but so hot she thinks about this.

Another time we talked about a studly guy and 'notches on his bed post'. She was turned on by that phrase and thought it was hot to be a 'notch'.

It's hot to get a view into her fantasies and wonder if any guy we know, well first of all would never expect this of her, or would they? be wild if someone knew.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:43 pm

My wife's first experience as a hotwife was with a "Player". She knew he was a Player and that he bedded many of her married co-workers, but she was anxious to experience extramarital sex, so he got her hotwife cherry. However, after three times with him, she rejected him, saying he was a "male slut". By that time she had been able to hook up with some men she met online. I guess you might say that she used him, and discarded him when she no longer needed him.

gruenberg
Pervert

Unread post by gruenberg » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:19 pm

my wife had an affair with a guy, we called Mr. Black.
he was a new client and this guy, was an friend from her boss. he came from central africa, studied in europe and wanted to establish a business in our country. my wife`s job was to do the legal stuff for this. he was a well spoken gentleman, good manners and seemed to have earned a lot of money in his home country. i met him and he was easy to talk and very interesting. he had this powerful aura around him. when he came to our country, he never came alone, most of the time accompanied by a few of his employees. my wife was fascinated by him and accoring to my wife he was "a good looking dark skinned elder gentleman". i guess he was nearly 25 to 30 years older than us.
i learned alot of his background and his business and his private live. he had actually 12 (in words: twelve) children from five wives/girlfriends. the youngest only 2 years old. this man was in his 60.
my wife and he ended up in a very dom/sub realtionship, being my wife of course the sub.
the long stony way: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57837

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:05 am

My wife became a willing side chick to her older alpha boss. Not only does he fuck her, he passes her around to his clients and they fuck her as well.
Gigi fan for life!