Virgin for life?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Virgin for life or sex just once?

Virgin for life
31%
Sex just once
69%

Total votes: 35

toreaddave
Experienced

Virgin for life?

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:52 am

I'm a virgin and have a chastity/denial fetish. I find the idea of remaining a virgin for the rest of my life while other men get to enjoy my girlfriend/wife very hot. But I wonder if having sex once just to know what I'll be missing out on will make chastity/denial even hotter. What do you think? Does anyone else have this fantasy or experience with it?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Virgin for life?

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:00 pm

Welcome to the forum toreaddavc. You don't know what youre miss if you don't try it.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:51 am

I agree, you should experience it once. Knowing exactly what you're denied will make it more intense.

turbulentdreams
Trainable

Unread post by turbulentdreams » Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:31 pm

Neither. Have sex with as many women as you can as often as you can. This is true even for those with a hotwife/cuckold fetish.

hubudig2
Experienced

Unread post by hubudig2 » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:25 pm

turbulentdreams wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:31 pm
Neither. Have sex with as many women as you can as often as you can. This is true even for those with a hotwife/cuckold fetish.
But meaningless sex and being single isn't as good as meaningful sex and being in a relationship.
The problem is cuckqueans are hard to come by.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

Hooker

Unread post by Hooker » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:24 pm

Its a matter if choice. Unusual perhaps but personal. And in the big scheme of things also irrelevant, except perhaps for you.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:09 am

toreaddave wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:52 am
I'm a virgin and have a chastity/denial fetish. I find the idea of remaining a virgin for the rest of my life while other men get to enjoy my girlfriend/wife very hot. But I wonder if having sex once just to know what I'll be missing out on will make chastity/denial even hotter. What do you think? Does anyone else have this fantasy or experience with it?
You don't actually say whether you have a wife or girlfriend. Could you give more detail of your situation?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:35 am

Thanks everyone for the votes and opinions! It appears the second option--just once to know what I'm missing--is the more popular answer.
trecital wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:09 am
You don't actually say whether you have a wife or girlfriend. Could you give more detail of your situation?
Sorry, it was hypothetical. I'm planning on getting into the dating scene very soon, so I wanted to decide my mindset beforehand.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:08 am

I am denied now & accept I will probably not ever have sex with a woman again. We used to have sex but now only her bulls are permitted that pleasure. I have not had sex with a woman for about four years now & I don't expect I will be allowed to do so again. Dottie and her bulls have trained me to accept that, as a beta male, I am not worthy of that pleasure and have no right to expect it.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:49 am

Loserpaul wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:08 am
I am denied now & accept I will probably not ever have sex with a woman again. We used to have sex but now only her bulls are permitted that pleasure. I have not had sex with a woman for about four years now & I don't expect I will be allowed to do so again. Dottie and her bulls have trained me to accept that, as a beta male, I am not worthy of that pleasure and have no right to expect it.
Living the dream!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:12 am

Loserpaul wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:08 am
do you have any sex with her? beta sex?

gilder145
Trainable

Unread post by gilder145 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:26 pm

I think you have to at least once, only you know however. It begs the question of denial is it equal for someone younger who has barely had any sex vs an older guy who has had regular sex. I’m not sure what is more difficult, we can’t be both so it’s a difficult question.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:07 pm

You can't truly know what you're being denied if you've never experienced it in the first place.

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:14 am

eater wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:12 am
do you have any sex with her? beta sex?
I am permitted to jerk off whilst looking at her getting fucked sometimes. Solo hand-pussy only.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:14 pm

Texas Jack wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:07 pm
You can't truly know what you're being denied if you've never experienced it in the first place.
EXACTLY.

caged21
Prepubescent

Unread post by caged21 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:58 pm

i am a 34 years old virgin :) too

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 am

toreaddave wrote:
As opposed to sex once, I think that giving yourself a time frame would be better. You'll bond more, learn more, will miss it more once she is reserving it for others.

I say pick a period of your choice... Anywhere from 12 months to 36 months and after that, your girlfriend/wife relies strictly on other men to give her orgasms.

By this point you'll really miss the intimacy and feel true denial.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:51 am

toreaddave wrote:
The first time a girl let me try to have sex with her, I had trouble staying inside of her. She kept letting me try, and about the third time, when I popped out, I came all over her thigh and lost my erection after that. I couldn't get it up again that night. The next day she told me we could be friends.

Over the next few years, I got to be that "sweet brother friend", that she let hang around her, when she was getting ready for dates with all the guys she dated. Sometimes she let me stay at her house and I would pick through her laundry basket, and masturbate while smelling a pair of her soiled underpants.

Several times I begged her to let me try having sex with her again and she would always say, "I'm sorry sweetie, I just don't think that's your thing."

Although it was brief, I did have a vivid memory of what it felt like to have my penis inside of her, before slipping out, and how excited it made me feel that made me come on her thigh. So you should definitely try it once.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:50 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 am
toreaddave wrote:
As opposed to sex once, I think that giving yourself a time frame would be better. You'll bond more, learn more, will miss it more once she is reserving it for others.

I say pick a period of your choice... Anywhere from 12 months to 36 months and after that, your girlfriend/wife relies strictly on other men to give her orgasms.

By this point you'll really miss the intimacy and feel true denial.
Hey ucaneffher, thanks for the thoughtful reply! It's been a while since I created this thread, and I'm still contemplating which path I want to try to take. You make great points about how it could foster greater bonding in the beginning and how by experiencing it, taking it away later on makes it that much sweeter.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:52 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:51 am
toreaddave wrote:
The first time a girl let me try to have sex with her, I had trouble staying inside of her. She kept letting me try, and about the third time, when I popped out, I came all over her thigh and lost my erection after that. I couldn't get it up again that night. The next day she told me we could be friends.

Over the next few years, I got to be that "sweet brother friend", that she let hang around her, when she was getting ready for dates with all the guys she dated. Sometimes she let me stay at her house and I would pick through her laundry basket, and masturbate while smelling a pair of her soiled underpants.

Several times I begged her to let me try having sex with her again and she would always say, "I'm sorry sweetie, I just don't think that's your thing."

Although it was brief, I did have a vivid memory of what it felt like to have my penis inside of her, before slipping out, and how excited it made me feel that made me come on her thigh. So you should definitely try it once.
Thanks for the sexy story! I'll keep this in mind while I continue exploring what it is that I truly want.

sharon1
Prepubescent

Unread post by sharon1 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:39 pm

I'm 24 and this thread is terrifying.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:05 pm

As a 38 year old virgin myself, I can tell you that still being a virgin at this point, let alone never having had a girlfriend, is absolute hell.. especially factoring in that I'm a Libra-Scorpio cusper and I definitely live up to the stereotype of being highly sexual... With no outlet for my sexuality I keep getting more and more depraved with my fantasies just dying for a proper release. The worst happened the other morning when I had my first real wet dream where some cute brunette was giving me head and I was hearing the sounds of Mia Khalifa giving head and I woke up saying out loud "that ain't fair! I don't even know what that feels like!" Seriously watching someone sucking your cock, hearing the sound and feeling absolutely nothing.. Talk about a living hell. Worst yet, as far as I know, I've never even met this girl that keeps showing up in my dreams.. and she's definitely younger than me.

Now that said, being a collared sub, or being a caged cuckold seems like it'd be a far better option than having to be alone forever. But I'd still have to have some sort of sexual release from my partner.. Even if it was just her using a fleshlight on me while pegging me. I could never go through life without some sort of release unless people want to start getting stacked up like cord wood.