A slippery slope?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SoCal Bosun
Trainable

A slippery slope?

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:11 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been a long term lurker here but never posted. For those of you who are interested I'd love the opportunity to share with you my current situation.

I apologize in advance if this is a little lengthy however I'll make is as brief as possible.

Myself (Richard) and my wife (Becka) have been married for almost twenty years now, have to (almost) grown up daughters, and are both in our mid forties. About 7 years ago we started to venture out and experiment sexually as I disclosed to her that I had been having thoughts about her with another man. Anyhow, we tried swinging very briefly, but aftter I found out I was too distracted watching my wife, we then moved on to mfm type situations, if we could find the right man for her. We enjoyed this on and off for a couple of years, with myself involved equally, until the gentle shift started to happen. We began to role play her being a little dominant in the bedroom, and that role play seemed to stick. Gradually building until she became the one in charge, at least sexually.

This then began to creep into our occasional play in the mfm setting. I was made to do more watching, and less participating. Anyhow, eventually Becka met someone who she really liked, and he wanted to see her own his own. He has a very successful man (her type apparently), and he was asking to see her from time to time without me there. Well, at this point we were all aware that I had become a cuckold, and its what began to fuel every time myself and my wife were intimate. But, I couldn't handle it. Her seeing him on her own. I became what he called a selfish jealous cuck and eventually he met someone else. Married her and that was that. At this time my wife had had enough of the whole thing, the ups and downs, the challenge of meeting somebody else that she was into, my attitude etc. This was three years ago, just before covid hit.

Let me tell you about my wife. She is as I said in her mid forties, and we are very very close, love each other to death, and have an active although alternative sex life. In her younger years she used to be a dancer, and still has the body of one. She is 5'10" has very sexy toned legs which she likes to show off, has an equally toned body and keeps herself fit and healthy, retaining the posture of her early dancing years. She has dark short hair and is overall a very attractive woman, who always seems to attract the attention of other men with her happy smile, sexy but elegant way of dressing and her overall beauty. Overall she is a stunner, 10/10 in my eyes and I consider myself a very lucky man.

Anyhow, back to my story. Over covid we tried to break with the lifestyle and just be more vanilla, however I couldn't stop with the pillow talk. Fantasizing about her being with a man she was really into, that rocked her world in everyway. She kept telling me that be careful what I wish for and that she would like that too, but I have shown I cannot handle it and she does not want "transactional" one night stands as she called it. She was so over the type of men that contacted her through the usual internet sites. This carried on until this summer, where I realized that I couldn't drop it, that there was no escaping or stopping with this fantasy until it was explored some more, as I new that is was something that she also had wanted before getting disillusioned. After a lot of talking together, she decided that she will give it another go, but this time being very careful who she spent time with, and be very selective over choosing somebody. I also promised that I would behave and be good, and only support and encourage her.

In the past experiences I have learnt that jealousy and angst is part of it and I've learnt to accept those feelings as normal, and embrace them as part of my position.I was so happy that my Becka was wanting to give this another chance. Sooo she set up a profile on a new site. This was in July. Obviously her inbox was flooded and she received a lot of contacts. She carefully picked through them and went on a few "first dates" with different men just to see.That always consisted of a lite bite to eat and perhaps a glass of wine, and that was that. A lot of them she was unhappy with but was ok about it. Until she met Mike.

Mike is just her type and they had an amazing first date. I could tell something was very different when she came home, her demeanor was different. She told me about her date and what a gentleman he was. How he made no advances but was kind, very complimentary on her beauty and the conversation flowed until closing time.

Mike is a few years older than her, and in his early fifties, I think about 51. He is divorced quite a few years ago and single. He has two kids who have left home and are doing their own thing. He is over 6' and she can wear her heels and still be shorter than him, something she cannot do with me as we are the same height. He has a fit body, and is again very successful, having his own home and a high flying career. For privacy I don't want to give too many details.

Soooo, she they planned a second date. This was two months ago. Once again, he was a gentleman to her, dressed well and made her feel special and sexy. He took her out for a meal to one of her favorite restaurants, and they talked and drank wine till it was time to go home. She told me later that he walked her to his car and as they were saying goodbye, she had the urge that she had to kiss him, to find out if there was real chemistry there. Well, there was. She kissed him there standing by her car before she had to leave. Oh my gosh, when she got home she was giddy with excitement. I hadn't seen her like that for years! I was so happy, and turned on. Needless to say we had incredible charged sex that night. She was on fire!

Ok. I don't want to waffle on and on, or rush through the details from two months ago to now. But I feel something is really evolving here, and for one I have nobody to share it with, and two just I suppose looking for support or guidance.

I'll be back in a little while to continue. Thanks everyone for reading.

Richard

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: A slippery slope?

Unread post by eater » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:10 am

looking forward to your next post

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:07 pm

eater wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:10 am
looking forward to your next post
SCB - What Eater said. :up:

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:35 pm

Wow what an appetizer, looks highly promising and would love to hear of any further developments.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:48 pm

Hi. Ok and thank you for your interest. Honestly I teach to this community for strength.

Ok. I really want to try and get to present.

So after her initial meets it was inevitable that they were going to meet again, and they did. My wife works about 1 1/2hrs drive away from home, and unfortunately (!) he lives 15 min form her work. She planned another meeting and they ended up after their date and dinner kissing, and very much hands on. He invited her to stay at his, and she did. This was massive step for us, as previously years ago she had wanted to do this and I had made such a fuss that she didn't. So this time I let go, and remembered how we had got to this point.

Needless to say, they fucked. She was shocked by how big, and thick he was and told me that while he felt so good, she had some pain and slight tears. But she had an amazing night.

I might add that she did not come home to me till the end of the following day after her work. I was shaking at the whole idea of going back to this place, and while she talked to me, giving me aftercare, and released me I admitted to her about the idea of being pussy free till my birthday, a month later. She has never been into anything like my silly talkings whilst in he midst of sex, but this time she said fine. And that's what is going to happen.

Its so crazy how role play can sneak into a norm. And that is what happened. Until the end of nov I was pussy free. 5 weeks. And she taunted me. Once week Becka was now staying at his.

Fast forward now to end of Nov. She did indeed let me inside of her, although its hard not to imagine her now boyfriend. I managed and we had a fun evening. But she told me after that no more, at least until Christmas.

They have continued to see each other. And every few days when she allows me release I admit to her in the process of her finding a hot hung successful man and falling for him. She tells me afterwards I'm silly and snuggles. I lie there nervous until about 5 min later when it all kicks in again.

So we were away for that, my birthday. When we got back she has seen him last week, for a date on Saturday. They fucked in the car. Then she went and slept at his last Monday. This week (yesterday) she went to his. They sat up and drank, went too the grocery store holding hands, went home and fucked. And now, she can fully take him. She has told me its amazing how her body reacts to his cock. I guess she just needed a tiny bit to adjust? I woke up this morning on my own and started to get texts from her. They had an amazing if not indulgent night for a Monday and stayed up late. She said he was leaking out of her at work.

We are going away as a family over Christmas for two weeks. This is the last week we will be here at home.Well. I couldn't believe it but this aftenoon she texted saying she would like to stay at his again. I didn't know what to say. And I let her know this. So here I am, filling in my story, albeit too fast and lacking many details to hopefully a supportive community. She is with him now.

Last little detail. We bought a slutty Santa women amazon costume last weekend and she teased me with it last weekend. And know her plan is for Thursday to see him again and wear it for him. I'll see her tomorrow, Wednesday, and I'm sure we will reconnect.

So many details I'm trying to fill in. My last one. Last might I couldn't't sleep with her at his.I ended up against rules masturbating at 3am on my own. I confessed today and now a she wants to stay at his again tonight. It was such a shock. Initially I mad a fuss but remembered its not for me to control or influence, so I back pedaled. End result was she wanted to stay at his again, so close and convent that she did. And then, shockingly she asked if I can cage myself, even though I'm pretty new to overnight chastity. So here I am and there my beautiful sexy loving wife is.

That's it.. Brief and lacking details. But my situation right now. As she always says to me, for all you wannabe ducks out there be careful what you wish for..And that seems to be the truth. It was so slow for years and now bam. I feel a tad lost at my current situation. I'll continue our story hopefully in more details as it develops if there is interest.

Richard

TwoFunTexans
Experienced

Unread post by TwoFunTexans » Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:02 am

It sounds like she's now taking your fantasy and giving you what you wanted. Stay the path and enjoy the ride!

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:07 am

Waking up alone for the second time and now caged. I got a message from her this morning telling me about her night. She says they just have so much chemistry. He fucked her twice after they made out for a bit after dinner. She just keeps telling me how big he is. She said he took her from behind, on his bed. He spat on her pussy, slapped her ass and sunk it all the way in. She told me it was a shock what he did but for some reason she loved it.

She told me she just started to orgasm so easily while he was fucking her. He loves it when she moans his name. She asked him to fuck her hard without thinking of his size. He did and it was intense to take him. After a while he ground into her, and held himself in as deep as he could go. He pushed and held it there as he came in her. He drives her crazy with passion.

After this they laid on the bed and he rubbed her body. She said he tells her constantly how beautiful she is. After not long he was hard again, and before she knew it he was behind her again. She orgasmed a second time quickly and this is when she said its amazing how her body reacts to his cock. And again, he came in her.

So she is on her way to work and will be home tonight. She has her same panties on as yesterday so I know they will be very cum stained. Supposedly I'm going to have them shoved in my mouth. I'm so excited and very nervous about them, and the connection they obviously have.

I can't wait to see her tonight, but again on Thursday night she is going back to his, with her slutty Christmas outfit.

I just needed to write down what happened last night. Now try to focus and get on with my work.

Richard

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:02 am

thanks for your very hot update. how did the pantie tasting go?

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:46 am

Hi. That will be tonight. And I’m shaking in anticipation. I’d like to share what she wrote to me this morning via text describing their sex last night:

This is a direct copy of her text. And they had already fucked before this next bit happened:

I told you about our first fuck last night. After he gave me a little massage we were laying down chatting for maybe 15 min. Then he started kissing me and went down in between my legs and filled pussy to play with my clit and lick me again. It felt so good. Then I knew by the way he looked at me that he was going to put his big cock inside me again.

He gently put it in. Teasing me with the tip for a little bit. Then lifted my legs to his shoulders to maneuver himself deeper. Then he moved my legs to one side and ducked me a little from the side. Eventually putting me on my tummy. For he loves looking at my ass and obviously wanted me to cum again. He lifted me on all 4’s I didn’t lay down which made me nervous for he could go really deep.

However he behaved and wasn’t too fast and hard. I touched myself and ground backwards on his cock. It’s like my hips and pelvis go into an animal instinct. They buck and move wildly to take
Him and manœuvre him. I came again. It was very intense. Weak legs. He didn’t cum a second time but he didn’t care. Pleasuring me is just as good he said.

There we go. That’s what she wrote. So hot. I’m shaking!

Richard.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:09 am

Intensely hot situation, and look forward to hearing how tonight plays out. However, as you say it's not all Rosey and sounds very much like you're becoming an afterthought. I hope you manage to get back to a good place with your wife.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:33 pm

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how this plays out, it definitely escalated quickly!

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:27 pm

This has gone faster than the speed of light, she really seems to be cock hungry for him in a big way. Three in four nights sleeping over with him is intense especially as you've been denied since late Nov with nothing until at least Christmas and caged. That two week family break might be very much needed. Extremely hot the way she's so completely fell under his spell

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:54 am

Hello everyone. Yes. A couple of people have said that this has moved fast, in fact faster than the speed of light. I suppose it has, I hadn't really thought about that before, in a lot of ways time is standing still for me as everything is happening around me in a blur. Its surreal.

I suppose it might be moving fast as this is obviously something she was really wanting, and we have fantasized about for so long. So many times as I'm on my back being teased in fantasy heaven she has said be careful what you wish for. That's when I see stars and usually cum all over myself to her hand and teasing fingers tips.

Ok, so last night (Wednesday) she came home after work. Got home about 8:30 in the evening. I was a bit of a mess and so excited to see her. We also have two old teenage daughters at home so we have to be good. I had dinner ready and cooked for the family, I poured her a glass of wine as soon as she was in, served the dinner, cleaned all up then we lay on the couch, her in my arms listening to Christmas music. It was so soft and gentle. I rubbed her head as she cooed and just held her for about an hour till we got ready for bed.

I was so excited and trembling. I was in bed first just lying there in my. cage. And unfortunately panties which she is now having me wear. I have said to her that I'm at a complete loss, its hard to think and make any rational descicions regarding this whole situation, and that its like a fog is over my eyes. I have no control. Beck's reply was to simply let go. Let her take full control and let her lead me. So now really that's where I'm at. She says and I do.Its a strange feeling.

So there I was in bed, and after what seemed like ages she climbed in, dressed only in panties and a sexy bra. She laid next to me looking at me with sort of a grin and a studying look, a little bit serious. I'm not allowed to reach out or initiate so I asked if I could touch her and have a kiss. She said ok, just a little bit, I moved toward her excitably, above and not quite on top as I moved too eagerly to her lips. She said slow down buddy, and pushed me off. "I said just a little". I apologized and she lent over and slowly kissed me, lightly and teasingly, her tongue glancing on my lips. I lay there and every time I lifted my head she pulled back, until I lay back down. I was allowed to carefully touch her body, run my hands over her skin. looking down at her sexy part breast, her tummy, panties and slim thighs. Imagining them together.Its was an incredible moment and had me shaking. We did this for a couple of minutes till she reached down and touched my cage. It was like electricity. She looked at me again with that look, as I lay on my back, her on her side against me, slowly toying. She pulled back the covers and inspected my cage. It was intense. She had already told me that day via texts about her time with him, so she didn't really say anything. She then reached for the lock and unclasped it, but didn't pull off the cage. She then peeled off her panties and shoved them in my mouth. I could smell their sex. I just looked at her as she said there you go. That's what you have been wanting. He has been coming out of your wife all day, although I'm surprised as he puts it in so deep. She said yes, you like that don't you. I just nodded.

She then pulled them out and said, taste me, but be careful, I am very sore. I eagerly got between her legs and gently kissed and licked her pussy, as I ground myself into the bed. She was swollen and she tasted incredible. Her taste has changed completely since she has started to see him. Maybe because he has been the only one of late. And she told him I said that. That her taste had changed.
I carried on licking as I saw her hips start to gently move. At this point she moved and pushed me away and said thats enough. I couldn't believe it. "Please, please can I continue a little bit longer" I think I sounded pretty desperate as she sighed and lay back down. I carried on licking and kissing her pussy, gently probing her lips with my finger. Her hand reached down and grabbed my hair and her hips started to move more. I continued gently letting her control it. She started to move more, her pussy getting slick and I could taste so much. Her breathing got ragged and she pulled my hair so har, pulling me in. She came all over my face in an orgasm which lasted about 20 seconds. She relaxed back and let go of me. Her pussy was pulsating. I kissed her again gently and sat back up.

She said thank you, that was nice. I was on my back again so overcome with desire. She reached over and slowly pulled off the cage off my now swollen cock. It instantly become very hard before I had time to remove the base ring. Trapped, and hard it looked ridiculous with my balls pushed up. Becka laughed and said oh dear, you will have to try to get that ring off when you can.Then, I was very surprised. She has always liked it when I cum fast, she says it makes it easy for her when I'm so sensitive, and has said on occasion she would love it to be faster. Anyhow, she reached for her phone, and set a timer for 2 minutes in front of me, she lay it down next to her on the bed where I could see it and said, "you have two minutes to release, your lucky I have let you out of the cage and am going to give you release. Part of me was considering leaving you locked until I come home on Friday. night after seeing him agin, but I thought you couldn't handle it, and I need to to sleep". "Thank you Mistress" was all I could mutter.

She hit start on the timer and took her time getting to my cock. She only uses her finger tips now and she lightly stroked by shaft, and tickled in the head with her finger tip. She reached down and grabbed my trapped swollen balls. I asked how do I compare to him (although we know he is almost twice my size and girth). She said his cock is his and yours is yours. That's all I got. She continued like this till the timer passed a minute.
'Better hurry up" she said, "we are past halfway". I was shaking and staring horrified at the timer, but her fingers felt too good. At arounds 30 seconds my body tensed up and I erupted. It was so intense and my cum flew up all over me, some on my neck. She grabbed my shaft and pumped it hard. It was an incredible orgasm.

I lay there for a minute seeing starts. There you go she soothed. I waited until it went down a bit and managed to pull off the ring. I pulled her to me and she lay on my chest. Cuddling with her. I turned off our lights and I told her how much I loved her, and she said how much she loved me, and how amazing I was doing.

I stroked her head and we fell asleep in each others arms.

And now its Thursday. She woke up early to go to work and is gone again. She is staying with him again tonight and I won't see her until Friday night. I got a text this morning telling me to get into my cage. And so I have to concentrate on my work like this.

I'll tell you a bit more about her plans for tonight later if I get a chance. I just wanted to write this down while it was still fresh in my mind. I ca't believe that she will have slept at his three nights this weekend.

Richard

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:52 pm

When she stays over with him, she is saving 2½ hours of travel time to work which they are obviously putting to good use for their pleasure! The logical conclusion would be for her to stay over with him on weekdays and come home to you on Friday evening.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:28 am

Hi viking53. Yes. Perhaps that is a natural evolution of how things will turn out. Will have to see.

This week has been intense. With her away for three nights and on top of that being caged and not allowed her. She is home now and it’s incredible having her here and around. Waking up in the morning with her. I tell her she is a goddess. So we now are away traveling over Christmas where she said I going to be allowed whatever I want. And can have her. I’m very excited especially to reconnect and be allowed to make love to her. She says in the new year it will be going back to how it is now, and that she knows by that time I’ll be begging her to cuck me and be with him as much as she wants again. She’s incredible. Her love. And dominance. All wrapped up into an intoxicating package.

Thank you to all for interest in my evolving position. I’m happy to share and for the support. It’s nice and cathartic I suppose to be able to share. And write down what is slowly happening.

Richard.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:00 am

thanks for sharing your hot story

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 pm

What a great moment for you!
Personally, I’d lose my ability to function at life in itself if I was in your situation!
But we all are wired differently!
I’m really happy that you are living your dream.
You wife seems to understand you well!
She must seem absolutely incredible to you!
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:45 pm

What do you tell your teenaged girls about their mother being gone overnight?

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:16 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:45 pm
What do you tell your teenaged girls about their mother being gone overnight?
I was going to ask the same question. What mother stays all night at a “friends” house 3 or 4 nights a week?

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:12 pm

I appreciate the question and any advice given.

She works a long hour week. It changes so much. Some of the time she used to stay out at her sisters or a friends. So now it’s as simple as “I’m working late and just going to stay at a friends as tomorrow I have to be there early”. Nothing is said and it’s accepted. We don’t involve our kids in our lifestyle and they are close to leaving home. Another year and a half I guess till we are empty nesters.

We are now on our trip. It will be interesting now the dynamic between us. She is still being very much dominant and honestly it been a recent revelation to simply let go. Serve her. Try to anticipate her needs, generally be the best husband I can be over this holiday. I know things will return when we get home. She is unbelievably sexy and hot. It’s such a strange feeling but I’m intoxicated.

She has revealed chatting a lot that she knows so much about him and his family. They have really connected and have fantastic chemistry it seems. I’m learning more and more as we chat.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Don't be so sure your daughters aren't picking up something is going on with their mother. Teenagers seem so oblivious to things going on in the family, but then pick up on things you don't want them, too -- especially teenage girls. Our daughter figured out her mother was dating other men, which brought it into the opening. After family discussions she accepted her mother's need for the attention of other men, and that Dad was okay with it. Her attitude was "that's just what Mom's like." It hasn't seem to traumatize her. She is now and adult woman, who seems to have a healthy attitude about sex; even though she didn't take the hotwife route.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:18 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:05 pm
It hasn't seem to traumatize her. She is now and adult woman, who seems to have a healthy attitude about sex; even though she didn't take the hotwife route.
Yet!!! Cases have been known!!

Rascal

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:35 pm

Maybe. I’m not sure but I don’t think so. It’s not for them to be brought into our lifestyle choices and we do what we can to protect them from that. If the time comes they discover their mom has another man then so be it. But they also know and can see how much myself and Becka love it other. The fact that we now have transitioned into a full female led relationship and I’m a cuck is by the by.

So last night was our first night away on our Christmas break. I was so excited to crawl into bed with Becka. She had been dressed in some crazy hot yoga leggings all day and some little boots with heels. You know the leggings, the ones with the scrunch on her ass, that made it look even more perfect. Driving all day she had me dressed in my now usual panties, and was teasing me all day long. Ugh. She is so hot and intoxicating!

When we arrived it I was a horny mess, once again. Especially as she had been telling me all about her boyfriend during the drive. She is so happy at the whole situation. She is glowing.

So the time comes to climb into bed, she walked out of the bathroom wearing a little lacy teddy. She climbed into bed next to me and I asked her in a shaky voice if I could touch her. Of course she said. It’s Christmas! I ran my hands all over her body. Kissing her neck and breathing her in. She let me continue for a bit until once again, as usual she pushed me off and down onto my back. She reached down and grabbed my rock hard cock. She stroked me teasingly with her hand and said “well, let’s see if I can still feel you after now being used to a bigger man”. I couldn’t really talk at this moment. She straddled me and guided my 6” cock to the entrance of her wet pussy. Apparently this whole dynamic turns her on very easy! She then just slowly slid down onto me. I was in heaven. It had been too long. She leaned down and kissed me. But she felt different. She kissed me differently than usual. It was quite forceful. Very sexual. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and held my head with her free hand. She started to very assertively fuck me. Again with an attitude. A dominance. I have never seen it experienced her like this. She lifted her head up and began to fuck me faster. Her hips pumping up on down on my cock. “Well, here I am fucking my husband his I fuck my boyfriend” she gasped with a flushed face.

“Can you feel me Mistress?” I asked. “Lucky for you I can, i can move and work your smaller cock to where I need it to feel good” Becka replied. I was holding back for dear life, trying to hold it. It was almost an impossible task.

“Play with my nipples NOW while I fuck you”. OMG. Who is this woman I thought. She has never acted like this. I brushed and did as she wanted. She really was moving hard. I couldn’t take it. “Mistress Im going to cum” I almost whimpered. I could hear the tone in my voice. “It’s ok, I know you are, I’m really close”.

She leant down and shoved her tongue back in my mouth. Aggressively kissing and fucking me. I let out a muffled cry as I let go and felt myself cumming for the first time in so long into her Pussy. It felt like the first time we had ever fucked all those years ago. She then let out a moan, and threw her head back as she had an orgasm. I could feel her grip my shaft. Still tight.

We lay there afterwards breathing and in each others arms. I slipped out of her as my cock deflated. “He stays hard for a long time after he cums” she said. I just groaned and told her how incredible she is. Beautiful and sexy. And how I am completely devoted to her.

“Please don’t stop what you’re doing, how you’re treating me, how you are acting” I said.

“Oh I won’t” she purred.

It was an incredible moment. She lay on my chest and closed her eyes. I turned off the light and we fell asleep like this.

She’s an incredible woman and I count myself very lucky to be cucked by such a woman. The new year is going to be intense when we get back. Especially going back to her being away, the cage and denial. As she keeps assuring me is going to happen. But it’s moments like these that make me realize I don’t want it any other way. Im just going to have to suck it up.

Richard.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:53 pm

reese wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:08 pm
What a great moment for you!
Personally, I’d lose my ability to function at life in itself if I was in your situation!
But we all are wired differently!
I’m really happy that you are living your dream.
You wife seems to understand you well!
She must seem absolutely incredible to you!
Ha ha. Yes. Well I do admit that I do find it challenging. When she is out and with him it has a tendency to become all encompassing for me. It’s really hard to function normally and clear headed. It’s something she tells me I’m going to have to get used to and better at. I think this were completely letting go comes in. I really now have no ability or power to fight it. I’ve completely submitted to her. And what she wants. I just ask her to guide me and basically tell me what to do. Focusing on her now, and doing as told, and trying to anticipate how I can help or or what I can do for her. Her boyfriend seems to be very attentive to her needs too. She is crazy for him and his big cock. She says just being around him makes her turned on. He is not just fucking my wife and having this effect on her, but also telling her how beautiful and amazing she is. Her walks her to her car. Gets anything she wants into his house. He even said now he has a beautiful woman sleeping at his house he is going to get a new bed. His kids (in their early 20’s I believe) even know he has a woman staying overnight sometimes.

So. Yes. It is hard to focus. I’m going to have to work on this. Right now it’s taking me over.

Richard.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:42 pm

SCB- Gets anything she wants into his house.
Does this mean that she is effectively the "Lady of the House"?
And she is changing the decorating etc to her taste?
If this is so, then not only are YOU in an FLR, if BF isn't it seems like their relationship is headed in that direction whether he realizes it or not. :shock: