A slippery slope?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Re: A slippery slope?

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:35 am

Hi. Just a little update. Nothing is particularly developing right now as we are still away on our vacation and will be until the beginning of January.

We are having a great time however something has definitely shifted sexually and she now is talking much more control in day to day life. Making me do much more and make sure she has what she needs. I’m finding it medative. Serving her.

She also is letting me have her occasionally in the evenings or mornings. Maybe every other day. But she is composing a littke that I’m not hard enough. And she can’t get it into certain areas. I’m not sure why she is saying that as I feel I am. For me. I’m not sure if it is the result of the chastity I was put in on the run up to the holidays? I don’t know. If that is a thing or something I will have to look out for.

It did promote a sexy discussion this morning about him. She was saying it’s crazy how hard his cock gets. And obviously it’s so big. She says it’s just like this big solid thing in her hands. And that it stays like that after her has cum for so long. Then gets hard quickly again. She seems to have struck the jackpot with this man and I told her so.

Anyhow. The new year will reveal how all this develops.

She obviously wants to see him as soon as she gets home. She was teasing me this morning, whipping my balls a bit till I was in pain. I ended up begging her to see him and stay multiple nights with him a week again. She smiled and laughed and said “see, I knew you’d be begging me for that”.

She also touched on trying to permanently change me using chastity. The tiny one that got delivered before we left. Not sure if that will work as reading about it seems to have different ideas on the subject. Not sure I would like that but i do admit to liking this new attitude she has. And I told her that.

In reply to wether she is becoming the lady of the house ar his, I don’t think so. It’s just he is very appeasing to her. Makes sure she is happy. She also said to me she doesn’t want to be dominant with this man. She wants him to continue to be an alpha man in her life.

Anyhow. Merry Christmas everyone. I appreciate the interest in our developing situation.

Richard.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:13 pm

thanks. great progress

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:06 am

My favorite thread on this site. Thank you for sharing with us your wonderful story. Looking forward to January and new developments.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:22 pm

Hello everyone. And happy new year!

I just wanted to check in as it has been pretty quiet lately, as I mentioned we have been away and I was enjoying a little more "leniency" from Becka. Still though, her new found dominance was ever present. I don't really want to rush but the last time I was allowed any penetration was Dec 30th. I wasn't mean to be having that as had a few days of holiday left, and we had plans to have an exciting dress up sex session on New Years eve, however that night she got into bed with her sheer sexy top on. She started to tease me like crazy telling me not to get too excited as I wasn't getting anything, but she was merciless and had me clawing the walls, teasing me with her finger tips and talking of her boyfriend. Anyhow, this also got her totally worked up so she ended up pushing my head down and made me pleasure her. It was so hot, she was dripping and slick. Tasted so good. I ate out her hot slick pussy like a man possessed, until she eventually gripped my hair harder and came all over my face.
Afterwards she lay there slowly breathing with her eyes closed. I thought I was going to cum on the spot with all the excitement.Then, she opened her eyes and slowly climbed on top of me, pushing my hands above my head. She sat there for a minute, well, kneeling above me really. She then said," I know want this pussy, so bad don't you?" I nodded and said yes. "Well, you can put it inside of me right now but you will forfeit any type of sex tomorrow, and for a few days, or you can wait and we can have our planned night of sex on New Years eve, me dressed up for you how you like, and then again in the new year. What's it to be, what do you want?"

I just looked up at her, my cock straining inches from her pussy above me, I didn't know what to do or say. I wanted so much for our New Years eve plans, I had been looking forward to it so much, and then the following day, but I also wanted some sort of release. I couldn't think straight.

"I need and answer please" she said. Slowly swaying and moving on top of me. I looked down at her sexy pert breasts, her pussy with a slight glisten. I Couldn't think.
"If I don't get an answer you know what's going to happen" she said. I looked up at her. Unable to speak. I suddenly felt something warm and wet touch the head of my cock. "I'm not hearing anything" she whispered. "oh dear she said", and slowly lowered her slick pussy onto me. I could't react, she felt incredible.She slowly lowered onto my cock, taking me all the way. I was seeing stars. She sat up in an upright position on top of me, with a wicked smile. She suddenly lifted up her hips , gave a little twist then sank back down. She had a firmness. Strictness to her. I wanted to enjoy this moment but here I was after about 10 seconds about to loose it. And she knew it. She started pumping up and down again, not stopping. It was hopeless, my balls tightened and I cried out as I came so hard in that pussy. I was completely out of control. She laughed as I slowly came down, her slipping off me. "Well you just signed that deal" she said.

And that was the last time that I have been allowed penetration. We got home two nights ago and I sit here writing this as she is out with her boyfriend. He has got a hotel very close to our home and she is going out with him tonight, then staying with him. She dressed so incredibly. I recently bought her a pair of those work out leggings that make her ass look ridiculous. You know the ones. The tik Tok ones. She has that one, with a pair of very very high heeled boots, a sheer see through top and a black sweater on top. Walking behind her is almost indecent. And I told her that. To be careful as she is very close to home. And that her ass looked like a woman out for one thing, coupled with the heels. I wish you could see.

So that's up to date. She's so excited to see him again, and whilst its such a turn on, its also really scary to live. And now going back to being a full cuck. Not even allowed to fuck my own wife. All while he is screwing her more and more. Is it because of his size she is like a kid talking about him, or something else? These are the questions I ask myself. It shocks me that my loving wife is now doing this to me. But its so hot and as she continually reminds me "its what you wanted". All I can do is agree as her hands are gripped around my balls.

Well, I have to make dinner now and try to keep my mind off it. She has not caged me at least, but I'm not allowed to touch myself. She said she is patient and I'll get back too the mind space I was in before our holidays.

Richard

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:39 am

Thanks, incrediblly hot.

Can you give some more details on the chastity aspect?? Was it entirely your wife's idea for you to wear one?? You mentioned she thought it would be a good idea for you to permanently wear one to change you (or your behaviour??)... would love to hear more!

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:01 am

avid fan wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:39 am
Thanks, incrediblly hot.

Can you give some more details on the chastity aspect?? Was it entirely your wife's idea for you to wear one?? You mentioned she thought it would be a good idea for you to permanently wear one to change you (or your behaviour??)... would love to hear more!
Hi. The chastity has been a slowly evolving aspect of our cuckold lifestyle. Like many things it’s evolved and changed. Like her cuckolding. To give a little back story, pre Covid she met a man who she was really into. But whilst I enjoyed a lot of aspects of her seeing somebody, more than just sex, I made a lot of fuss. And behaved badly I suppose. She wanted to go and stay the night with him but I said I couldn’t handle it. One minute I was up. Next I was down. She got very frustrated with the whole situation, and quite rightly me. Anyhow. This man was kinky, very well off and enjoyed the cuckolding aspect. So he bought me a custom fitted chastity cage. And encouraged her to use it. Which she did from time to time. On and off. Anyhow. During this time and knowing him, eventually as my wife was unable to properly stay with him and be together he met another woman. And. They got married!
So that firmly put an end to that. I felt really bad. But it was all ok I suppose. My wife was frustrated and I suppose it was this moment that made her loose interest in the lifestyle a little. Whilst she wanted the sex from meeting a man she also wanted something ongoing, and to enjoy the thrill of being with another man.

So fast forward to know. I encouraged her to try again and finally she did as I have already explained. And she has met this new man. I dare not put any rules or restrictions on her, as I can’t imaging my cuckold part of my personality disappearing. So I have encouraged her and completely surrender to whatever she wants to do.

….and we are still in touch with her old boyfriend. We always have been. He knows our situation and loved hearing about it. He talks with her anc encourages her too. He was the one that told her that behavioral changes and conditioning coujd be made with more chastity. Especially when she is with him. I have a love hate relationship with it. But it seems after a few days caged, and her attention I start to feel very meek. Knowing she is seeing her new man.

Does that explain it? I have more to describe as I have never told our story and situation. But that is it in a nutshell. She now has said she sees she has to be much stricter, and wants me obedient and fully aware of my position. That she loves being with her man, and they Steve very hot together. She has even suggested that she would be happy and ok if indeed longer term chastity would change me physically.

She noted that over Christmas I wasn’t getting as hard as I used to. The first week penetration was a little difficult. That came back though and my strong erections returned. She asked her old boyfriend about it, the one who bought the cage. He said it was probably the cuckold mindset, feeling second to him and the fact I was just let out of chastity. Which had been quite often running up to our break.

Who knows. But now I’m back to normal. However even though she is aware it may cause changes, as this cage is very small and she has an even smaller one she wants to work up to, she doesn’t mind. She would be quite happy now to do that.

It’s really surprising to me the changes that have happened. In her. And how she is acting. She is a very loving and usually gentle woman, but she is evolving as a cuckoldress.

thepen
Experienced

Unread post by thepen » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:06 pm

My favorite thread on the site! Looking forward to following your adventures. Your wife sounds like she has a tantalizing mind!

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 am

Thank you "thepen". Appreciate it. I'm just trying to convey our evolving story as openly and as honestly as possible. Again also I really enjoy the support of the community. Which brings me to a question. I would appreciate any feedback or thoughts you all have on this a s I am completely torn.

So Sunday around lunch time Becka came home, well I met her at our small office. She had just left him about 15 minutes ago and had an incredible night with him. She admitted how good it was to see hime again and he felt the same. They had missed each other very much over the holidays, and he brought her all of her favorite snacks and wine for their evening together, and also took her out to a local restaurant. They had a very passionate night of talking and also the usual mind blowing sex that they now seem to always have. He is blown away by her and she is very enamored by him.

It even transpired that he had told his parents and his grown kids all about the woman he is now dating. They are very happy and excited, seems he told them everything apart from the fact she is married. They talked about how he finds the subject of an open marriage fascinating, and was asking her more questions about me, and how she treats me. She mentioned that she cages me and he said wow you really are in control. He is not a bull into dominating or anything, and usually he sits quietly listening to her tell him all about our situation. He is very calm and non judgmental. However it does excite me a little that he is aware of my position in this all. He also knows that he is the only one fucking her and that she usually keeps me denied that aspect. He sits quiet and listens.

Which brings me onto my question. On Sunday I met her, we kissed, she sat on top of me clothed and told me all about her night, occasionally kissing me. She finds it hard to cum in a morning so whilst they had fucked and played for a few hours she was very pent up (although she had cum multiple times the night before with him). She sat on my face and made me lick her hot wet freshly fucked pussy, semi suffocating me as she rode and grinned her wetness on my eager mouth. Eventually she sat up, laid on her tummy and made me pleasure her with my fingers. I know exactly how she likes to be touched and within minutes her hips were bucking as she came all over my hand. I was horribly turned on at this point and meekly asked her if I can go in her pussy. Yes she said, really surprising me. She lay there as I excitedly slipped into her. I felt her warm wet slippery pussy. I froze and held my position as she said, yes, that's right, you enjoy trying to claim your wife. She started to move her hips, I quickly asked her to stop. I was trying to enjoy her. I sat there for a minute waiting for the sensitivity to go away a little. Then I started to try and fuck her. I slapped against her ass maybe four times with my eager thrusts till I let go, it was the most I could do. Its always so bitter sweet. But it felt so good to cum inside my wife. I slipped out and we got dressed. Drove home and did usual day stuff. But here lies my dilemma. I felt very happy to of been allowed in her but also a little disappointed that I no longer was kept a pussy free cuck. That now its only two days since I was allowed pussy.

She will now also tell him that she allowed me in, I'm sure he will listen quietly. I spoke to her about how torn I was and how my head is getting very confused. As I mentioned I'm having a tiny bit of a hard time going back to full suck status, and in a way that is difficult. She asked me that I need to truly look inside of myself and answer wether it makes it harder for me to be a true cuck, and in that mindset she wants. I've been asked to fully let go to her. She has said that she feels its important for a man and wife to still have that connection but I can see that now she has him she honestly would be ok moving to a pussy free stays.

So how do I answer this? On one hand, locked and horny in panties, when she is leaving to spend more time with her I can't help but blurt out I want her to make me a complete pussy free cuck, like all the ones I have read about on sites like this, but then another part of me still wants to feel that incredible feeling of fucking my beautiful sexy wife, but then the thoughts that go through my head while I'm doing it are her with him.

Even if we decided to make this more permanent I still will find myself in moments begging to slip inside of her. But the thought of her being strict and strong enough to deny her own husband what her hung sexy boyfriend is getting is so hot.

It seems she has put the ball in my court. And I'm trying to seriously think about it, as once again she is pushing for an answer. I'm completely torn so reaching out for any advice or experience in this any one might have. I'm sure some of you understand the dilemma, and both sides of the coin.

I'll sign off for now. She is staying with him next on Thursday night, after her work.

Richard

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:06 am

Looking back I'm shocked how much I type when my mind starts flowing onto the computer. It just feels so good to share with people though and not keep it all inside.

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:22 pm

No issue with you being pussy free. The only risk is that the more time she spends with him, the less she will want to be with you. If she was coming home every night and playing into your cuck mind, that would still be a connection. Being away breaks that.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:28 pm

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 am
So how do I answer this? On one hand, locked and horny in panties, when she is leaving to spend more time with her I can't help but blurt out I want her to make me a complete pussy free cuck, like all the ones I have read about on sites like this, but then another part of me still wants to feel that incredible feeling of fucking my beautiful sexy wife, but then the thoughts that go through my head while I'm doing it are her with him.
So, as someone that has played with denial albeit internally (my wife doesn’t deny me, so I’m left with self denial), I think I can understand a bit of what you’re going thru…. I love the tease and denial and how we d up and turned on it makes me. I love that “high” from being so turned on and often, when we have intercourse and I orgasm it’s a huge let down. Despite the fact that it’s amazing while it happens. Sometimes I catch myself wanting to say no when she she offers herself to me after her orgasm but I never actually do. My wife also believes it’s important that we keep that connection. Though, often I can go weeks or a month without actually cumming inside of her. Doesn’t mean we don’t have sex, we do.. a lot.. it just forms to always coincide with my release. But it’s never a full on denial thing.

I do think it’s important for you and your wife to Lee that connection. That shared intimacy but that doesn’t have to include intercourse.

Something we’ve done is incorporate the use of a cocksleeve. It allows us to “fuck” and while early on I was having orgasms even using it, I’m now able to fuck her wearing it and not have an orgasm. I love the sounds and groans she makes when I tuck her with it and it’s a mental high for me to provide that for her. She doesn’t understand it (and neither do I) but i LOVE fucker her wearing the sleeve and it makes me feel confident and virile while maintaining the high without the orgasm.

She also got an 8” vibrating dildo for Christmas and we’ve had a lot of fun with that…. It has a section cup end and the last time we had sex, I was wearing jeans and I slide that end into the zipper which allowed me to “fuck” her with hands free from behind. I felt amazing. She invited me inside her bar after she had her orgasm and I barely lasted in her stretched and used pussy…. Felt amazing but I did have that post orgasmic let down. But, she needed the reconnection that way and frankly I do from time to time as well.

So, maybe it doesn’t have to be an all or nothing. Why put limits on your intimacy? Do what you and she need at the time. Sometimes that is denial, but sometimes it’s not, stay close, stay connected and stay in love.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:50 pm

Ok, I really do appreciate all of your input and I'm taking it onboard.

Parklife yes perhaps you are correct, maybe it doesn't have to be all or nothing and I think that's perhaps the way it might be, at least for now. We spent the whole day together yesterday, I had to drive her around whilst she took care of certain things she needed too, we had a lovely lunch out together and we talked a lot. All day long by the way of her teasing and rubbing me through the panties she now makes me wear. So I told her that I really seem to be unable to make a decision. That I think I need to be able to have that connection still sometimes, but then when she turns me on and teases me about her man I get to the point I can't help but imagine her cutting me off entirely,, so that he is the only one. Anyhow, upshot is I'm incapable of a coherent sensible reply, which she has taken on board.

She is seeing hime again tonight, going to his house after work and staying the night. She is super excited, its crazy, she seems to never get tired of him. She just tells me she is really happy right now and how he makes her feel. She has packed another outfit for him, thigh highs and sexy top, so I'm sure they are going to be at each other like rabbits again.

One interesting habit she is now forming, is allowing me to enter her on the condition of agreeing to something. Yesterday during our talk I mentioned that perhaps once a week is enough for her to spend at his, and that even that seemed to be quite a lot. She just kept quiet and didn't really seem to be bothered by what I was saying so I was happy and moved on. But then, after a full day of her teasing me whilst driving, we stopped at the office. As soon as we were in the doors she came up to me and kissed me. She said if I wanted I can slip it in her. She turned around, pulled down her tight pants and lent on the desk. Then she looked back at me and said "but if you do and cum I'm allowed to see my boyfriend as much as I want in the week, without even a question or a complaint."

This woman, who has she become! She also knows that controlling, humiliating manipulating behavior leaves me so turned on and attracted to her. So there I was. She has done this in the past and I know from experience I'm never allowed to go back on any deal made. Something that I had "signed" for. I was standing there, hard as a rock looking at her like this, looking back at me. I mean what would you do? Is there a man strong enough to resist that? Even though I'm a man/ cuck of my word. Ugh. So I pulled out my hard teased desperate cock and walked up behind her. She smiled at me. I didn't say anything as I held my head at the entrance. "you know what this means don't you" she said.

"Yes Mistress" I replied. (she makes me call her that now). "It means I'm not allowed to object complain or say anything no matter how many times a week you want to see him". I give up. I really do. I held her hips and pushed in. I wouldn't mind but after a day of teasing I was in no shape to enjoy or savor a long lasting moment. I just quickly started to thrust but who was I kidding. I think I lasted 5 seconds and that might of been an exaggeration.

So there I stood. My mind turned into jelly once again at the intensity of the explosion, and now this.

I tell her I'm a little scared and nervous at the direction this is all going. She tells me that its what I have begged for and wanted for so long and now we are finally in this situation, and both enjoying it. I said all I can do is trust you. She said you can, I love you.

I had a hard night last night feeling a little low and deflated. These are the ups and the downs. She tells me its normal to have some feelings but she won't let them get anything near us. That she I very good like that. Becka is naturally a very gentle and loving person, always smiling, so I just have to trust and believe her. She said nothing will come between us so as a cuck again, just have to go with this. I really don't think this could all get out of control too much, I do actually fully trust her and I told her I'm in her hands. But it doesn't stop feeling nervous and sometimes scared and low. All the ingredients of the cocktail. It makes me realize that I definitely have slight masochistic tendencies, and risk is a turn on.

So there we are. That's now. She is off work in a few hrs and heading over to his. Another night trying not to jack off and feel too bad. But so turned on.

I'll stop writing now. And I thank you for your words of support and interest.

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:25 pm

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:50 pm

Parklife yes perhaps you are correct, maybe it doesn't have to be all or nothing and I think that's perhaps the way it might be, at least for now. We spent the whole day together yesterday, I had to drive her around whilst she took care of certain things she needed too, we had a lovely lunch out together and we talked a lot. All day long by the way of her teasing and rubbing me through the panties she now makes me wear. So I told her that I really seem to be unable to make a decision. That I think I need to be able to have that connection still sometimes, but then when she turns me on and teases me about her man I get to the point I can't help but imagine her cutting me off entirely,, so that he is the only one. Anyhow, upshot is I'm incapable of a coherent sensible reply, which she has taken on board.

She is seeing hime again tonight, going to his house after work and staying the night. She is super excited, its crazy, she seems to never get tired of him. She just tells me she is really happy right now and how he makes her feel. She has packed another outfit for him, thigh highs and sexy top, so I'm sure they are going to be at each other like rabbits again.

One interesting habit she is now forming, is allowing me to enter her on the condition of agreeing to something. Yesterday during our talk I mentioned that perhaps once a week is enough for her to spend at his, and that even that seemed to be quite a lot. She just kept quiet and didn't really seem to be bothered by what I was saying so I was happy and moved on. But then, after a full day of her teasing me whilst driving, we stopped at the office. As soon as we were in the doors she came up to me and kissed me. She said if I wanted I can slip it in her. She turned around, pulled down her tight pants and lent on the desk. Then she looked back at me and said "but if you do and cum I'm allowed to see my boyfriend as much as I want in the week, without even a question or a complaint."

This woman, who has she become! She also knows that controlling, humiliating manipulating behavior leaves me so turned on and attracted to her. So there I was. She has done this in the past and I know from experience I'm never allowed to go back on any deal made. Something that I had "signed" for. I was standing there, hard as a rock looking at her like this, looking back at me. I mean what would you do? Is there a man strong enough to resist that? Even though I'm a man/ cuck of my word. Ugh. So I pulled out my hard teased desperate cock and walked up behind her. She smiled at me. I didn't say anything as I held my head at the entrance. "you know what this means don't you" she said.

"Yes Mistress" I replied. (she makes me call her that now). "It means I'm not allowed to object complain or say anything no matter how many times a week you want to see him". I give up. I really do. I held her hips and pushed in. I wouldn't mind but after a day of teasing I was in no shape to enjoy or savor a long lasting moment. I just quickly started to thrust but who was I kidding. I think I lasted 5 seconds and that might of been an exaggeration.

So there I stood. My mind turned into jelly once again at the intensity of the explosion, and now this.

I tell her I'm a little scared and nervous at the direction this is all going. She tells me that its what I have begged for and wanted for so long and now we are finally in this situation, and both enjoying it. I said all I can do is trust you. She said you can, I love you.

I had a hard night last night feeling a little low and deflated. These are the ups and the downs. She tells me its normal to have some feelings but she won't let them get anything near us. That she I very good like that. Becka is naturally a very gentle and loving person, always smiling, so I just have to trust and believe her. She said nothing will come between us so as a cuck again, just have to go with this. I really don't think this could all get out of control too much, I do actually fully trust her and I told her I'm in her hands. But it doesn't stop feeling nervous and sometimes scared and low. All the ingredients of the cocktail. It makes me realize that I definitely have slight masochistic tendencies, and risk is a turn on.

So there we are. That's now. She is off work in a few hrs and heading over to his. Another night trying not to jack off and feel too bad. But so turned on.

Why are you lying to yourself?
Looks like your wife will do what she wants and she actually doesn't give a Fuck on how you feel. Exactly same as what my wife feels. The great sex the other guys provide and all the excitement is too much for her to give up.

As you can still get it up, why just role playing and dressing up stuff not enough for you? Have you tried these options?

I know that it's too late for you and your wife is fully immersed in this LS. But one question, just one: are you actually happy throughout the day, week and month? Be honest and don't bother what people will say here.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:49 pm

Timburkey wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:25 pm
SoCal Bosun wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:50 pm

Why are you lying to yourself?
Looks like your wife will do what she wants and she actually doesn't give a Fuck on how you feel. Exactly same as what my wife feels. The great sex the other guys provide and all the excitement is too much for her to give up.

As you can still get it up, why just role playing and dressing up stuff not enough for you? Have you tried these options?

I know that it's too late for you and your wife is fully immersed in this LS. But one question, just one: are you actually happy throughout the day, week and month? Be honest and don't bother what people will say here.

Thanks for your input Timburkey. I don't think I'm lying to myself but then again one reason I am here turning to this sight and the community is I want an other perspective. I think you do make a couple of good points. I think at this point my wife will do what she wants. Its been years of building up to this point and we have talked and fantazised about it so much, it just seems to be finally happening. Now that she has found a man who is everything she wanted, and she goes crazy for. But I have to believe her when she says she cares how I feel. I mean when I get down and sad and frustrated then grumpy sometimes she has no time for it and tells me only good behavior will be rewarded, and that I'm unattractive to her when I act like that. But she does care for me and my feelings. I know it.

Is it too much for her to give up? I don't know. I know that she would not want to give it up now she finally has found it and having fun. It also puts me in a position of not being able to ask her to stop. Would she if I did? Perhaps. Would she resent me? Perhaps. Would I be able to stop having cuck fantasies and talking to her about it? No. I don't think I can stop. Clear my brain of this. When she has me teased and turn on I can't help but open the floodgates and tell her all of my fantasies. Like now I've gone and said it would be hot for them to go away together for valentines. She looks at me wide eyed and now has taken it on board. Perhaps this is a common problem. She says sometimes I'm playing with her head and that is not right, and I concede that.

Is role playing enough? Dressing up? No. I don't think on its own it is enough for us now.

I don't think its too late for us. I think this is just a phase in our life. She tells me me and our family is too important to her to jeopardize. And I believe her.

Am I happy? I get exhausted at this being inside of me. I have the most intense sexual experiences and releases. I do get down and sad. Handling the emotions. I'm up and down. I also am trying to sort our my work and get a good job, as she is the main earner and has been for years. I've been raising the kids and my career was put on hold due to her having the better option. So that gets me down and low, and I think it filters through to the LS. But overall I think I am. When we are together its incredible. She blows my mind and I love her so much. And that is all amplified too by the lifestyle.

I'm not sure I answered the question. I also am sorry that you feel that your wife doesn't care for your feelings. I hope through communication that can change. I really do. Don't give up loving her and being communicative.

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:24 pm

It's not important what a wife feels for her husband when they are in this LS. For me it's what I see and feel that makes me understand if she loves me.
I think we are not the only ones at this stage, most cucks reach this junction and many marriages fail after this stage. Husband wants a break or recalibration of the LS while wife is disconnected.
I wrote 10 lines and you replied with 50.. clearly something is wrong with you, please don't deny that first.
Also, let's assume one has a pet dog and say it's grumpy. Would the owner not try and pet it or offer some yummy food? Or in case of our wives tell the dog to behave else.....

Rules are what we missed to write down in the beginning,.we only kept pushing our wives.

Let me tell you what I need and tell me if you also would not like that:
When my wife has had a session with her bull, she needs to come back happy and share the happiness with me. Thank me for giving her an amazing time. Tell me excitedly all that they did, all the while giving me some romantic touches and kisses. She loves me the most, so I need to see and feel that love. Then ensure I finish off either inside her or outside. This needs to happen whenever possible again and again before her next session. And then it should continue after each session.

We are humans and we need to be shown love and affection.

Because there were no rules in our case my wife believes that if she goes out that is what makes me happy. And as her bull makes her satisfied and tired, she has no energy left for.me. she doesn't really wanna make love to me for days or weeks after her sessions. In those days I feel like quitting this marriage

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:05 am

Hi again, felt I just need to clarify a little.

All very good points Timburkey and perhaps what we all struggle with from time to time. I did chat with my wife on the phone this morning as she left his on her way to work. It really reminds me that this is fun, as long as she is having fun. I enjoy it too, and seeing her get so much pleasure is wonderful. I try to be the best husband for her, buy her flowers, do chores, help her in any way I can, treat her and adore her. Its not for me to control how she chooses to act and when to be with him. I love it all. Aftercare yes is important and also I've learnt that aftercare can be me giving her a head massage, pouring her a bath, kissing and loving her. Cuckolding can be wonderful and I count myself lucky. I think though it must be built on a healthy and secure relationship. THAT is the most important.

I hope I can still keep sharing my story. It is a check though Timburkey, and encouraged me to talk with her about it, so thank you for that. It has reassured me and again, I'm very lucky to be cucked by such an incredible woman.

Its why I'm here, if people are interested, perhaps we learn from each other and the community too.

edcvfrxsw
Trainable

Unread post by edcvfrxsw » Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:47 pm

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:01 am
avid fan wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:39 am
Thanks, incrediblly hot.

Hi. The chastity has been a slowly evolving aspect of our cuckold lifestyle. Like many things it’s evolved and changed. Like her cuckolding. To give a little back story, pre Covid she met a man who she was really into. But whilst I enjoyed a lot of aspects of her seeing somebody, more than just sex, I made a lot of fuss. And behaved badly I suppose. She wanted to go and stay the night with him but I said I couldn’t handle it. One minute I was up. Next I was down. She got very frustrated with the whole situation, and quite rightly me. Anyhow. This man was kinky, very well off and enjoyed the cuckolding aspect. So he bought me a custom fitted chastity cage. And encouraged her to use it. Which she did from time to time. On and off. Anyhow. During this time and knowing him, eventually as my wife was unable to properly stay with him and be together he met another woman. And. They got married!
So that firmly put an end to that. I felt really bad. But it was all ok I suppose. My wife was frustrated and I suppose it was this moment that made her loose interest in the lifestyle a little. Whilst she wanted the sex from meeting a man she also wanted something ongoing, and to enjoy the thrill of being with another man.

So fast forward to know. I encouraged her to try again and finally she did as I have already explained. And she has met this new man. I dare not put any rules or restrictions on her, as I can’t imaging my cuckold part of my personality disappearing. So I have encouraged her and completely surrender to whatever she wants to do.

….and we are still in touch with her old boyfriend. We always have been. He knows our situation and loved hearing about it. He talks with her anc encourages her too. He was the one that told her that behavioral changes and conditioning coujd be made with more chastity. Especially when she is with him. I have a love hate relationship with it. But it seems after a few days caged, and her attention I start to feel very meek. Knowing she is seeing her new man.

Does that explain it? I have more to describe as I have never told our story and situation. But that is it in a nutshell. She now has said she sees she has to be much stricter, and wants me obedient and fully aware of my position. That she loves being with her man, and they Steve very hot together. She has even suggested that she would be happy and ok if indeed longer term chastity would change me physically.

She noted that over Christmas I wasn’t getting as hard as I used to. The first week penetration was a little difficult. That came back though and my strong erections returned. She asked her old boyfriend about it, the one who bought the cage. He said it was probably the cuckold mindset, feeling second to him and the fact I was just let out of chastity. Which had been quite often running up to our break.

Who knows. But now I’m back to normal. However even though she is aware it may cause changes, as this cage is very small and she has an even smaller one she wants to work up to, she doesn’t mind. She would be quite happy now to do that.

It’s really surprising to me the changes that have happened. In her. And how she is acting. She is a very loving and usually gentle woman, but she is evolving as a cuckoldress.
Very similar situation to yours! I was also very controlling which I think is part of the reason for her current disinterest. Also her first lover has left, so she doesn’t have the opportunity.

How did you engage the conversation to respark the fire?

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:11 pm

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:05 am
Hi again, felt I just need to clarify a little.

All very good points Timburkey and perhaps what we all struggle with from time to time. I did chat with my wife on the phone this morning as she left his on her way to work. It really reminds me that this is fun, as long as she is having fun. I enjoy it too, and seeing her get so much pleasure is wonderful. I try to be the best husband for her, buy her flowers, do chores, help her in any way I can, treat her and adore her. Its not for me to control how she chooses to act and when to be with him. I love it all. Aftercare yes is important and also I've learnt that aftercare can be me giving her a head massage, pouring her a bath, kissing and loving her. Cuckolding can be wonderful and I count myself lucky. I think though it must be built on a healthy and secure relationship. THAT is the most important.

I hope I can still keep sharing my story. It is a check though Timburkey, and encouraged me to talk with her about it, so thank you for that. It has reassured me and again, I'm very lucky to be cucked by such an incredible woman.

Its why I'm here, if people are interested, perhaps we learn from each other and the community too.
Sacrifices can't be done by one side only when two parties are involved. I don't want to sound rude or stupid but because I am at slightly ahead stage than you, perhaps I can suggest you something.

You say your wife loves you immensely, and you are her life. My wife said the same when we were at your position. I believed her and end result is not something I ever imagined..

Thus, I suggest you this. Next time your wife plans a big event, like staying overnight or going out of town with other man. Can you fake an illness, mental one will be better. Request her to cancel her plans and stay with you, for you and take care of you.. If she stays then observe her behaviour, is she ok etcetera. Then magically get better when there is no chance for her to go to that man. And suggest her movie night, or candle light dinner, something...

In summary: test her love for you. is it bigger than her lust for the other man?
Reason: in future you could really need her, would she be there?

If this works, you need to test it one more time after a few months. You are one crazy person to share your own wife, lets see if she is crazy for you too.

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:27 am

Wanted to add something I think might be the case.

After reading a lot of posts on this platform, I think most if not all cucks here are bisexual or may be even gay. Eating cum from bull is beyond my understanding. I don't even wanna see his thing unless it's going in n out of my wife.

I am as straight as straight can be, therefore when many cucks were trying to help me here I thought they were not having same feelings as me.

I am or was a cuck because of porn addiction, I wanted my own porn. So now I am gonna go into roleplay for sometime as it's also my own produced porn. My wife is definitely not thrilled at this point in life but I told her, its my way or the highway.

She knows none of her bulls will keep her for more than a few years let alone take care of her 3 children.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:01 pm

Hi everyone.

Well just reading and replying to messages above, I think there is a common theme of we being too controlling as cuckolds. Same old story of topping from the bottom. I see it all the time. edcvrsxw I'm sorry that it caused your wife's lover to leave. It's what happened to me, kind of as I explained. I terrible situation for a cuck, and one where we have failed our wives, at least in my book. How did I convince her to try again? Its was through constantly talking about it, but also giving her her space. I made it clear that I understood where I went wrong then left it for a good while. After this I just let her know that it would be different next time, if she choose to try again, and that she would see.

I also suggested that instead of just finding a bull she found more of a sexy man she could date, and see regularly. I suggested she used aan app such as Feeld and that her profile reflects who she is, not portraying herself in a sexual way, but more wholesome. And I suggested she be very strict in weeding out the bad ones. Men can be such idiots, thinking its their way only, or that objectifying women. We also live in our heads a lot and too many words/ fantasies are meaningless. So she did. She set up a profile, ignored the men who wanted to talk about sex, the dick picks, any body who couldn't hold a decent conversation or who didn't have a decent career. She wanted to meet a single man, older, divorced and had his own home. And she did. They talked a lot as I explained and began a very hot and sexy relationship.

So perhaps continue to try and convince your wife, but don't push her. Realize we are not the ones making the decisions, or the rules. And remind yourself, if it happens and it gets hard, things will happen you don't like, but it's important we be the best cucks and men we can be for our wives.

Cuckold relationships are not doomed to fail, its only if they bring out existing problems in the marriage. That's why they fail, nothing to do with the cuckolding.

IMHO

Anyhow, she is going and spending the night with him again tonight, Excited and nervous as always. She is getting frustrated with me for not acting like a full cuck. That she tells me I say all these things but when it comes down to it don't follow through, and that she can't keep up with the ever changing me. So I have to try better. To completely accept it, and my position as her sissy cuck. I will. At least I will continue to try. I don't want to give this up, I want her to enjoy her time with her man.

I'll keep updating as time goes on.

Richard

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 am

Sex is almost always better for a wife than with the man to who she is married. We have never had a problem in our marriage since my wife began dating other men. But some members here have pointed out there are no guarantees in this way of life. Not all married couples are cut out for this way of life, and that can be a threat to marital stability. You're in a better position than any others here to determine whether it's right for you or not.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:25 am

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:16 am
Sex is almost always better for a wife than with the man to who she is married. We have never had a problem in our marriage since my wife began dating other men. But some members here have pointed out there are no guarantees in this way of life. Not all married couples are cut out for this way of life, and that can be a threat to marital stability. You're in a better position than any others here to determine whether it's right for you or not.
Thank you Des31, very much appreciate your input, and yes, its just the truth that if a wife finds that sexy hung boyfriend as has listed after in her head, sewx with him is bound to be better than with the man whom she is married to. Its just facts, and facts that we all accept as cuckolds. We, or I am lucky that she has found the right man to do this with. But absolutely, not all couples are cut out to do this, it is a strain, a turn on but can be very very exciting, and a little scary!

I really do feel it is right for us though. I'm not saying I'm immune to the sometimes neg emotions but at least I acknowledge them and accept them, its ok. And I love seeing my wife be free, without putting any type of constraints on her. No rules, just trust in her.

So a little update. Becka last night stayed at his again, and I've just come off the phone with her as she drives into work and she told me about their evening and time together. They had a fantastic and hot night apparently! She dressed in the car on the way over to his house, in a little red sheer top, garter belt and thigh highs. She put a tight slinky black dress over the top that had slits up the side, showing her stocking tops, and finished off with a pair of heels. Before she walked into his she sent me a pic of her sitting in the car, of the top of her legs, straps and stocking tops, telling me she was already and that she was looking forward to teasing him a little tonight, getting him worked up.

So when she arrived, he poured her a drink and they sat on the couch, chatting and catching up for an hour and a half. Heck it has been 5 days! or about that. She said she made sure that the tops of her legs were showing with the slits on her dress open, and it drove him wild. They talked about a lot of things, about their relationship, the fact he was now dating a married woman, and he mentioned that he talks about her with work colleagues. More and more people in his life are knowing he is dating a lady called Becka, and all very happy for him. Its so hot. He has also got a load of her favorite food and drinks in his house for her which she finds super cute. He has a regular double bed and he was also saying how he would like to buy a new one, something bigger now he has a beautiful sexy woman staying in his house from time to time.

Anyhow, the main thing that she told me about their conversation was he said "Becka, can I ask you something". She said she was like oh geez (in her head), but just said yes. He then asked her if she would be his date a week on Saturday for an awards/ work lunch that he has been invited too! Without going into too many details this will be a very professional and upmarket affair, formal dress etc. She of course said yes! So, on the phone she was telling me about this, and mentioned that this is something that, even though he didn't ask her, that she will take off her wedding rings for not to put him in an awkward position. She said "so your going to get another fantasy of yours come true!" This is something that we have talked and fantasized about in the past in our play, another one of my stupid ideas that always gets me in deep water! And now its going to happen. She will be on his arm, at a big function, dressed up as his date and without her wedding rings. I almost came on the spot when she told me this. So that is a week on Saturday....

Following this (still on the couch) they started to make out, and she told him to keep his hands on her legs and not go any further. She made him put some music on (portishead, her fave slinky sexy music) and started to do a mini dance for him. He was sitting on the couch and she paraded in front of him, in her heels, and slowly peeled off her dress. Standing there now in her lingerie she turned around and rubbed her ass and the massive bulge in his pants. Unfortunately she said this all got her so wet and turned on that eventually she couldn't do it anymore. She climbed onto his lap and pulled his thick hung cock out, then sat on top of him. He groaned, said her name, and told her she was the sexiest hottest woman he had ever met. This put her over the edge and she fucked her boyfriend for all she was worth, cumming on his cock.

Then supposedly he said he wanted her on his bed, so he could kiss her all over. They went to the bedroom and this is what happened. He kissed her all over her body and then buried his tongue in her wetness. Finally he put her on her side, pushed her down and slid into her. He fucked her like this for 5-10 minutes,(I don't know how men can do this and last) before she was moaning and telling him how good he feels in her and how full she felt. This pushed him over the edge, he groaned and said her name whilst burying his monster as deep as he good, then let go and started to empty his balls into my wife. She said he just pushed in and held himself so deep as this happened. I think about the places that cock is going to, and how deep he is humming in her.

After lying together for a while, her on his chest they kissed and were good she said. She brushed her teeth (little things like she has a toothbrush at his) and turned out the lights just before midnight as she had work the next day early.

I try too make this concise as possible not to miss anything but am aware of rambling. I hope this all reads ok. So thats everything up to date, I'm off to work, horny as ever as I am never allowed to touch myself, but also very happy and excited I'm been properly sucked by an amazing woman.

I may add, that after our conversation, and so many intense emotions, I received a text from her saying "I love you very much, don't ever forget you are my one.We are soul mates for life" then lots of emojis. Wow, being a cuck is an intense ride.

R

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:14 pm

It really seems your life could not have gone any better, specially with my advice, ignore that.

Please keep posting here, to me this is getting very erotic and kind of path where I was heading in future.
But not everyone has same appetite for risks, my wife is way more important for me even if I was not to her.

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:57 pm

Your story keeps getting hotter and hotter and you tell it so well. Please don't worry about rambling, the more details the better.
I'm so looking forward to Becka's upcoming social event with her boyfriend.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:12 pm

rlm wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:57 pm
Your story keeps getting hotter and hotter and you tell it so well. Please don't worry about rambling, the more details the better.
I'm so looking forward to Becka's upcoming social event with her boyfriend.
Thank you. We’ve been talking about it today. She is so excited. It will be the first time she has been on his arm in public. And it’s a real public big time event. High flying type of thing. He told her he is excited to walk in with the most beautiful woman in the room on his arm. And he has got a hotel for the evening too.

She is taking off her rings now she just told be so there isn’t such of a mark there come a week on Saturday. She doesn’t want to put him into too much of an awkward situation. His friends and family are now getting to know about the woman he is dating. Just not the fact she is married.

I can’t quite tell where his mind is as I have no contact with him. But I do know this whole situation is hot as heck. She akso caged me today. Or at least texted me to put it on, as she sensed I was getting so turned on.

And thank you for you kind words. Ok. I’ll carry on rambling!

I can’t believe how naughty and sexy Becka is being.