A slippery slope?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
rlm
Trainable

Re: A slippery slope?

Unread post by rlm » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:22 pm

Your much anticipated update didn't disappoint. Thank you for taking the time to write it. You're lucky to have such a wonderful wife.

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:22 pm

Nothing for this weekend?

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:21 pm

Thanks for sharing these details, SoCal. What an exciting and--I feel your angst--scary situation. I'm happy Bekka enjoyed the sex and the cuckolding so much, and I wish you the best as you process everything. I am mostly a happy cuckold, but I am very familiar with the angst I feel when Mrs Bovary does something I wish she wouldn't (or doesn't do something I wish she would do). I wish you and Bekka the best.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:17 am

Any update on how things are progressing with your wife and her lover

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:04 pm

Haven't heard from Socal in a while. I hope everything is going well.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:25 am

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been quiet for a little bit. I'll give you a little update on our situation. It has been relatively quiet after the big event she was at with him. It did really put me through it and Becka recognized that and on her own decided to "recharge" me and us a little. And that is what she has done. It was also helped that her boyfriend has had a really busy week and Becka hasn't been working, so been at home more.

Anyhow, she has been switching between being strict with me, wanting to reinforce my position in our now pretty established dynamic, and being loving and caring. She has had me caged and pantied but then allowed me penetration (on her own terms) when I've been good. This is usually with her on top very much controlling things. Anyhow, I feel loved and also feel a strong submission to her. It only makes me love her more to be so strong, firm, beautiful and powerful. She told me she knew after a short while I'd be begging for her to see him again, and that is now what I'm doing. Its my mantra she tells me. I tell her that she is the boss. She is in control. That I will the best cuck ever for her. And I want her to be with her new man. I tell her this all the time now.

And they are really wanting to see each other. She realized, and I did, that the night she was with him, and she made him dinner at his house, was very intimate and also possibly the hardest for me. She took him flowers, set his table and made it look nice. Wore very sexy. clothes with a little apron as she cooked for him. He kept walking up and kissing her. They enjoyed wine and a little joint together. Everything she can't do at home. Then they had hot sex and slept the night. This was hard for me, but now I'm at the point I am stupidly begging her to continue with this level of intimacy and more. She has in the past told me not to worry, that she has a wall around her heart and that its for me. Its very sweet but now after being caged teased, and tied up I've accidentally let it go that she needs to experience everything with him, and its ok to let that wall down a little. She says she can only do that if I'm a good boy and cuck. Even called me her submissive sissy little cuck. She has a very unique style of dominance, she mixes love and security with sexy excitement domination and a little risk. All intoxicating.

So she then always tells me be careful what I wish for. That she can and does bring all my fantasies to life.I just feel like I'm in heaven when she says that.

So they haven't seen each other for a week and a bit now, but that will change next week. Becka asked him if he would be her valentine. Which he has said it would be an honor to be. So next Tuesday, she is meeting him early afternoon when he should get out of work at a good time. They are going to go on a date together, bowling I think, then for a drink before going back to his. She said she wants to cook again for him as he told her how amazing that felt. So she has an evening planned. She is going to add more of a woman's touch to his place, take candles and more flowers. She is going to dress super hot and sexy, and when she gets to his change into lingerie and her little apron and heels again. Then cook for him and look after him. She says she is going to try to make it more intimate, Like I've been wanting. That she is going to let her wall down a little and hopefully they are going to have a beautiful afternoon and evening together. She has me caged and looking forward to Tuesday so much. I told her I'd be a good cuck and she is looking forward to that.

Another interesting event was the other night we were quite close to his place, on a date night. We were going to this cozy little bar we wanted to try and Becka shot him a text and invited him to join us. She said there is something about that which she would love. Anyhow, he mad an excuse and declined. We talked about this a bit and came to the conclusion that he probably, and understandably wants her to himself without talking or acknowledging me. We both understand and respect that, and agreed that if that is the case there is something very hot about it. I told her I'm committed to being her good cuck, and I won't interfere or stop him and the development of whatever it is they might have.

So there we are. I've had an amazing last week and feel loved and charged by my cuckodlress. Its so much easier just to give into it all.I count myself a very luck man.

There's my update. Thank you as always for your comments and thoughts.

SoCal Bosun x

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:49 pm

I'm glad that things are going great between you and your lovely cuckoldress bride.
Rob

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Feb 12, 2023 10:10 pm

For me the hottest scenarios are like the one you are pushing her to do: Not just sexual cuckolding, but emotional cuckolding too. Playing with fire. I hope it works out well for you.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:34 pm

SoCal
Glad things are working out the way you want. I have followed your posts since the beginning. My question for you is Are you not pushing Becka into the arms of another man permanetly? You have said that you prefer to be caged and pussy free. Does not that lead your wife to seek physical intimacy from anther man. Now you want her to lower the walls around her heart that have protected the emotional love between you two. You want her to expand her feelings for Mike and allow there love for each other to grow. She wants to bring more personal items to leave at his house. It seems you are telling her she has to get both physical and emotional love elsewhere.
What is mike's long term agenda. Is he happy being the other man or is he looking for a more permanent long term relationship.
With your kids leaving the nest in the future there will be less reason for Becka to stay in the marriage.
There is no right or wrong lifestyle it is what ever makes you two happy. I wish you both the best.

GuruTravelMonkey
Virgin

Unread post by GuruTravelMonkey » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:32 am

For the times she does allow you to enter her, would she or have you, considered having you wear a condom? That could be hot, knowing only her boyfriend gets to cum in…or on her.

Then, if or when you do get to it would be a very special occasion.

GuruTravelMonkey
Virgin

Unread post by GuruTravelMonkey » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:32 am

For the times she does allow you to enter her, would she or have you, considered having you wear a condom? That could be hot, knowing only her boyfriend gets to cum in…or on her.

Then, if or when you do get to it would be a very special occasion.

chastity_boi
Trainable

Unread post by chastity_boi » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:19 am

Hey Socal. Incredible thread. I love the dynamic that is evolving between you and Becka. So has Becka been gearing up for her Valentine's date with her boyfriend over the past day or so? Any interactions or teasing in the lead up to what's about to transpire? and how are you feeling about it all? Can't wait to hear your next update.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:26 pm

Hi everyone. Well. Obviously so many emotions. Becka is now out with her boyfriend/ lover. In response to questions. Yes , I unfortunatelycnat help but. ask her to take her walls down, and I see her look at me and acknowledge it. But at the same time she sees me sad sitting here this morning knowing. she is going. to be leaving soon for his. We live in a crazy kink, but ultimately I can't help but be so arroused and she sees it. This morning she made me put on panites and sit with er at breakfast like that. I'm bearing a lot here but I need to tell it the way it is. After a bit of teasing she did allow me to cum. I was so up and down that it was. getting hr frustrated. I realized that I was going to spoil her forthcoming date if I continued. So I pulled myself together and did my best to love and support her. It was reciprocated.

Anyhow. I don't feel I'm pushing her into another man permanently, at least I see I am, but she reassures me that he is not replacing but only "extra". And she is happy to keep it to once every two weeks for me although I feel really bad about that.

As for only using a condom with her. Perhaps I suppose. I did find a strange kind of submissiveness towards the end of last year when we experimented with being pussy free. we decided it didn't work for us and that very occasionally, on her whim she wants to be able to have her husband. It is these moments of words that make me trust her.

So here I am, on valentines eve, writing my story. Oh. And she knows about this. My writings. She says it is good for me. To write down my feelings. Our parting text this evening was that she told me I was going to get what I asked for.

Eeek.

Appreciate all comments as always. And take them onboard.

R

Then we parted ways. So here I am caged as she ordered. And yes I see I am pushing her into more of an emotion relationship with him. I suppose as cuckolds we accept, fetishize and get off on the risk. I can't help it seems, avoid vocalizing these irresponsible fantasizes to her when she is relentlessly teasing me, I let them slip and then they seem to happen.

Anyhow.

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:43 pm

Given that your wife and her lover are becoming more emotionally involved would you be ok with her moving in with him and cucking you 24/4 or 5 or 7?

Is there a red line that cannot be crossed because similar to me you may also be a naivecuck?

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:46 pm

:oops: Given that your wife and her lover are becoming more emotionally involved would you be ok with her moving in with him and cucking you 24/4 or 5 or 7?

Is there a red line that cannot be crossed because similar to me you may also be a naivecuck?

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:51 am

naivecuck2 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:46 pm
:oops: Given that your wife and her lover are becoming more emotionally involved would you be ok with her moving in with him and cucking you 24/4 or 5 or 7?

Hi. No. That would definitely be a bridge too far for me. As mentioned unfortunately I do get off on emotional cuckoldry. In the past it’s reading scenarios that included an aspect of this that really got in my head. So arrousing. I suppose then I have communicated this to Becka and she was paying attention. But moving in no. I don’t think I coujd handle that and nor could I see her doing that to me.

She came home to me yesterday and honestly I was in a bit of a mess. I underestimated the effect of her being away on Valentine’s Day. I get horribly arroused and shaking but sort of quiet and withdrawn as a seek desperately for reconnection. She did eventually take off my cage and sat on top of me. Whilst powerfully riding my cucked cock she said “well your the one who have turned your wife into a Mistress and a slut, so unfortunately it’s your cross to bear and deal with”.

She absolutely loves me a treats me so well. But then she tells me the only thing that could ever upset our relationship is me and how I act. I understand what she is saying but I know we will be together forever. We just have an incredibly hot and sexual relationship. She is amazing and has just found her dominant side.

Oh. I did get a message from M, her boyfriend! First one ever! It made me so nervous. It read:

“Thank you for allowing me the time spent with Becka, it’s much appreciated.

Wow. It blew my mind. I did reply a littke but heard nothing back. But good him it meant a lot and I appreciate the occasional contact.

She’s so hot. Strong and beautiful. I got an amazing littke valentine card from her when she came home and we were cuddling in bed. She said that half of her heart is me, and the other her. Together it makes a hole. And that she wants to see my light shine brighter again”

I guess sometimes all of this gets me down. Like all cucks big highs and big lows. It’s a learning experience for all of us. But I still feel blessed. To have an amazing woman and be cucked by her. She said so am doing better and better though so I will take that positive.

jsteel
Pervert

Unread post by jsteel » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:19 am

A husband that can embrace cuckolding can have ten times more sexual satisfaction....

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:25 am

jsteel wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:19 am
A husband that can embrace cuckolding can have ten times more sexual satisfaction....
You’re not kidding. Our sexual relationship is insanely hot, even after 20 years together. It just seems to keep building and building!

thepen
Experienced

Unread post by thepen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:16 pm

"She says for the first time its now about her, and that all the other stuff, all the other cuck scenarios are not cuck at all, its just men getting off again and them wanting things to go their way. that finally this is about her."

This is so hot. And the narration is so intense. Thanks for sharing all this!

thepen
Experienced

Unread post by thepen » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:26 pm

It sounds like she is keeping close tabs on you. Because she loves you and values your marriage.

But oh my! The image of her cooking for him in skimpy lingerie and an apron must have been mind blowing for you!

And I love how dominant she's gotten, she's truly running the show. I'm sure it must be tricky for you at times, but you. are. living. the. dream of a million cucks. Don't forget that!

Also, perhaps this will help: to some extent she must be in that famed "new relationship energy" period with him. It's about as intense as it's likely to get right now. So... enjoy? And breathe... :)

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:57 pm

thepen wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:26 pm
It sounds like she is keeping close tabs on you. Because she loves you and values your marriage.

But oh my! The image of her cooking for him in skimpy lingerie and an apron must have been mind blowing for you!

And I love how dominant she's gotten, she's truly running the show. I'm sure it must be tricky for you at times, but you. are. living. the. dream of a million cucks. Don't forget that!

Also, perhaps this will help: to some extent she must be in that famed "new relationship energy" period with him. It's about as intense as it's likely to get right now. So... enjoy? And breathe... :)
Wise words. Yes i know and it really helps to be told this. The feeling of being let out my cage and allowed on her terms to enter her. Feeling her cum filled pussy after a night with her lover is intense. And really incredible. How could I give that up!? And made all the better by her dominance, love and care. Mixed in with strictness and control.

It’s good to hear your words. And for me not to loose sight of the fact I’m living the dream. Being physically and emotionally cucked. Thank you.

NRE. Yes. I am familiar with that term and am sure that is what it is. I’ll just have to try and ride this wave and not fall off! 😂

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:46 pm

I'm a little confused.
"She absolutely loves me a treats me so well. But then she tells me the only thing that could ever upset our relationship is me and how I act. I understand what she is saying but I know we will be together forever. We just have an incredibly hot and sexual relationship. She is amazing and has just found her dominant side."
She "loves you" but if you fuck up, you'll upset our relationship.
Please explain this to me.
So her love for you is conditional?
You really should have her sign in and post.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:08 am

Thank you SoCal for your introspection and insightful posts. I've just finished the thread and am blown away at how far and fast you have come. Please indulge a few questions and comments.

It seems you have moved to a D/s relationship with Becka. You have mentioned chastity, pegging, feminization; the whole femdom thing. While domination preceded Mike, how has Becka's new relationship affected this part of your relationship with Becka?

Mike seems is probably a very nice vanilla guy. He is talking to his family about Becka and I'm sure they are putting pressure on him to meet her. Adding family to the mix will make things unstable and very complicated. All the family members, and especially yours, will have wildly different responses and abilities to understand and accept your three person relationships.

Becka seems to be preparing you for taking things to another level emotionally with Mike...love. Mike is probably already there as well. You might look at the language and literature of the poly community. IMO they have better strategies for dealing with jealousy and fear of replacement. You mentioned that Becka's previous boyfriend was still in contact. Do you think he is coaching Becka? Becka also has Mike to confide in. You are on your own. I fear her ex and Mike do not have your best interests at heart. Have you thought about finding a therapist or counselor for yourself to help you with your anxious? You and Becka could search together for the right person.

Is it really fair that Becka keeps throwing your cuck angst back at you.."I'm only doing what your asked for"? But cuck angst is like a narcotic. It feels great under the influence; not so great when you come down; and the more you take, the more you need. We're rooting for you. I hope you can enjoy the ride and that it takes you and Becka to safe and exciting places.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:44 pm

You need to eat that cum-filled pussy!

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:57 am

william70 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:46 pm
I'm a little confused.
"She absolutely loves me a treats me so well. But then she tells me the only thing that could ever upset our relationship is me and how I act. I understand what she is saying but I know we will be together forever. We just have an incredibly hot and sexual relationship. She is amazing and has just found her dominant side."
She "loves you" but if you fuck up, you'll upset our relationship.
Please explain this to me.
So her love for you is conditional?
You really should have her sign in and post.
Hi everyone. And thank you as always for you comments and thoughts. I will always keep you you dated on how things are progressing. You asked a couple of questions. So talking about unconditional love. The way I understand her comment, and I did actually question her on this, is that from her perspective we are absolutely solid. By saying this she meant that if I ever have concerns about there being a problem in our relationship it can only come from me. As as she is concerned we are amazing, solid and very very involved. And love each other so much. She tells me that I just have to trust her and she would never do anything to change our relationship. So the comment that if anything would happen it would come from me and my actions meant that I shouldn’t worry about her and how she feels but me. And I’m the only one that could mess things up. She is so happy with everything. We both know akso that we are so much in love and have a very special relationship so unless I loose my cool and do something stupid everything is in a very good place.

You akso mentioned her explaining it here. She is actually aware of this blog. And aware that her actions are written down here. She has even seen a couple of things I post.

I don’t think it’s necessary to ask her to write here. She is also my dominant now I suppose so it perhaps might be out of line to ask her. I think she would only reiterate and confirm what I have said too. Perhaps though sometime in the future she may find the desire to. I’ll certainly gently mention she has that option.

I hop This answers your thoughts.