A slippery slope?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: A slippery slope?

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri May 12, 2023 4:29 am

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 10:04 pm
Hello everyone. I’m sorry for my absence. Everything is ok. Definitely a mini shift but that’s possibly my interpretation. Becka is continuing to see him. But as it’s worked out it’s only been about every two weeks. Apart from an evening very recently where it was his birthday. He booked a campsite close and she went up to spend the day and the night with him. Doing fun activities with him and camping. It’s silly as it’s always something that we all do together and I’ve encouraged and taught her how to be practical driving boats, being in the outdoors etc. So in a silly way for me that was much more of an intimate time they spent together. It’s always the way of the cuck. Occasionally can’t help but send her texts encouraging her to enjoy him, and how unfortunately she knows it’s not necessarily healthy but she sees how arroused and how quickly her husband cums when she turns on the cuck switch. Then I feel silly for sending such a message.

Anyhow. I’m rambling. Sorry for my lack of update. Still here. Still living the cuck life. We celebrated our 18th anniversary recently too. Ahhhh. Thé rabbit hole of the mind.

I will update soon more details.
SCB - Looking forward for the above. :up: :D

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Wed May 24, 2023 2:33 am

Hi everyone. I’ll try to keep up with the goings on. Although they are continuing much the same. Her camping trip with him for his birthday was a huge success for them. They had a wonderful time. Although it triggered major cuckold angst with me and I acted like a spoilt littke bratty cuckold which is not my place as the last thing I ever want is for her to stop doing what she is doing. And experience the thrill, arrousal and humiliation of having my wife serviced by another man. She spent the day with him and they went boating together, hung out and sat around the fire making dinner and drinking. They obviously ended off their fantastic day fucking in the tent, and again the next morning, not supposedly getting out the tent till 11am! She spent the middle of the day with him before making the drive back home. I didn’t see her till that evening where we had been invited as a family to another family for dinner. We all sat around whilst the kids played, chatted and drank wine, whilst I looked at Becka looking radiant knowing that she was full of his cum still.

I had a hard time afterwards as they were very intimate. But again here I am telling her that even though I struggle sometimes, I can’t ever seeing myself escaping the fact I’m a cuck. And want her to do this to me. That pretty much everytime In allowed release its to the thoughts of Becka with another man. She just tells me to try and let go and embrace it. That I just have to deal with the hard bits as she knows I don’t want her to stop.

I’m now away for three weeks and the initial agreement was that she wouldn’t see anyone whilst i was away. However our texting and messaging has be one her still controlling my release days, and we talk very sexually. I’ve become very pent up and toss and turn at night with dreams of her flirting and cuckolding me openly. So obviously she said to me that she knows deep down I want her to see him whilst I’m away, and even this other man who has been messaging her. She said she feels she needs a man who can embrace the cuckolding and help her to dominate me. That she is frustrated her bf doesn’t do that. Even a simple task like texting me exclaiming proudly that he is fucking my wife, and he knows I’m a small cuck. Or smaller. Ha ha. Anyhow. That’s the recent conversations. She tells me I just need to deal with it and embrace it all. She will be with me forever but she knows I’m a cuck.

Then I get horny (because of her remote tease and denial) and exclaim to her I can’t think about anything ejse but her arms and legs wrapped around another man.

Then she gets even stricter with me.

That’s the most recent news.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed May 24, 2023 10:44 am

Thanks,

Very interesting update.
Obviously the Lady in Your Life wants this.....
And with the enthusiasm She is showing, small wonder that you will have bouts of angst, it is natural.
Most positive is Her explicit statements that She will be with you forever, knowing full way that you are a cuck that needs to be dominated.

Please keep us posted.

Sincerely
elina

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Wed May 24, 2023 11:29 am

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 2:33 am
I had a hard time afterwards as they were very intimate. But again here I am telling her that even though I struggle sometimes, I can’t ever seeing myself escaping the fact I’m a cuck. And want her to do this to me. That pretty much everytime In allowed release its to the thoughts of Becka with another man. She just tells me to try and let go and embrace it. That I just have to deal with the hard bits as she knows I don’t want her to stop.
She is right, you should let go and embrace it. Stop fighting it. Be yourself and enjoy the ride.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu May 25, 2023 12:05 am

Yes. I know. I still need to fully let go and embrace it and enjoy the ride so to speak. I feel I do let of go, but then have little incursions of being a bad selfish cuck. But I’m pretty much 95% there. And we both fully realize there is no going back now. I even have asked her for emotional cuckoldry. My doing.

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Thu May 25, 2023 9:22 am

You need to consciously work on getting 100% there, 95% is not enough.

4incheslong
Experienced

Unread post by 4incheslong » Thu May 25, 2023 11:46 am

Wow what a story. I don't know how you handle it. The texting is a small thing but drove me crazy. Her giving BJ's for him and not with me was tough.
Good for you for not blowing it up. The cage must help if it keeps you from getting relief.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Thu May 25, 2023 1:52 pm

Have you considered some type counseling or therapy?

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu May 25, 2023 2:25 pm

william70 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 1:52 pm
You mean to help me process all of this? Isn’t it a usual thing that cucks go through? I get so arroused and hard at what Becka is doing. Doing to me. How she is acting. And the hot sex and time she is spending with her bf. I feel my life is good right now but obviously I go through my harder moments. Where cuckold angst is my challenge. But like i say. We constantly proclaim our love and dedication to each other. Even though we do have a very passionate relationship so argue quite alot. But we love each other much. And constantly talk about our future together. And our family.

Therapy. I mean it would be nice to talk with someone so guess to just help process. However that is a very specialized ajd costky area I think. Plus I feel eventually i work things out on my own. It’s the usual cycle that I am sure all cucks can relate to?

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu May 25, 2023 2:27 pm

It’s horribly a turn on to me so much at the moment. As I’m away and won’t see her for two more weeks. During which time i know she is going to see him.

She told me on the phone last night that she is going to deny me the 5 days before we see each other. So that when she sees me I’ll be on the edge.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sat May 27, 2023 12:59 am

Littke update.

Mysejf and Becka recently talked about the possibility of meeting somebody else in addition to her bf, that could perhaps involve me a little more. I said I’m happy to always take a submissive position with her choses partner and she says these type of men never tend to be good lovers but she will try. When we get back after summer. So that is exciting.

There is this guy, the tennis guy I’ll call him, who right at the beginning she met for a first date. He was ok but it was her bf who stole her heart and body. Anyhow. The tennis guy has Kwit texting her now for about 7 months, and mostly she has ignored him. Well now she has told me that perhaps she will go for a tennis lesson with him. That she has always wanted to play. So that is very new. Not sure if she will see him too whilst I am away. We will see.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Sat May 27, 2023 1:57 pm

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 2:25 pm
william70 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 1:52 pm
You mean to help me process all of this? Isn’t it a usual thing that cucks go through? I get so arroused and hard at what Becka is doing. Doing to me. How she is acting. And the hot sex and time she is spending with her bf. I feel my life is good right now but obviously I go through my harder moments. Where cuckold angst is my challenge. But like i say. We constantly proclaim our love and dedication to each other. Even though we do have a very passionate relationship so argue quite alot. But we love each other much. And constantly talk about our future together. And our family.

Therapy. I mean it would be nice to talk with someone so guess to just help process. However that is a very specialized ajd costky area I think. Plus I feel eventually i work things out on my own. It’s the usual cycle that I am sure all cucks can relate to?
It may well be your writing style, but the intensity you describe seems to be much more than what we normally read about here on OHW. Thus my counseling/therapy suggestion. If you're happy and she's happy, halleluiah!!

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sun May 28, 2023 1:21 pm

A little update.

Becka had breakfast with her best friend today. She told her all about her boyfriend and showed her pictures of him. And his big cock picks. She said her friend is always shocked after knowing us for so long and being at our wedding 18 years ago. She giggled and is shocked. So hot and very telling of Becka’s mind set. I’m missing her and it’s very difficult to talk with her because of the time differences and the fact she is so busy.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Mon May 29, 2023 6:31 am

Great to hear from you SoCal. Do you see Becka's friend often? When do you return?

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon May 29, 2023 12:46 pm

David52 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 6:31 am
Great to hear from you SoCal. Do you see Becka's friend often? When do you return?
Yes. I do see her from time to time. She is pretty much Becka’s oldest friend. And now she knows. She thinks we are crazy but is always asking Becka how it’s all going.

I won’t see Becka for another week and a half. Then we will be together on vacation for a month and then back home middle of July.

I have a strong feeling she will be seeing her bf in the next couple of days. She hasn’t told me what she is planning but I’m sure I’ll find out soon.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:54 pm

I feel I really need to do an update.

As you know I’m currently away from home, won’t see Becka for another week. And a lot has happened.

A mini recap is that whilst I was away for a month we talked about her not seeing her boyfriend. But over the time of texting and chatting she has been managing me and denying me. Our talk has moved obviously to cuckolding and ultimately somehow she sensed she could see him. So she did. She met him for lunch near our home, unknown to me at the time, and took him to one of our favorite places. Afterwards they went back to an office space we have and fucked.

Last time she was with him camping, she told him he should see perhaps another woman too. As she was married and going away for a bit and she felt bad for him. Anyhow. When they were together he told her that he had some date and they ended up fucking bare. They talked and thought now they should use protection. Which they did. The photo he sent me of his cock in her he was sheathed.

Well. Turns out Becka understood and loved how honest he was. But she loves his bare big cock and to have her pissy filled with his cum so much she hated him wearing a condom. She says he has a beautiful big cock that she loves, and loves to suck so much.

We talked about this and it turns out she now is going to ask him what he needs from her to be his main woman. So they can be bare. In this whole time I’ve objected but finally given in and asked her to rule me. That I’m a full cuck. And all I can do it get hard when I hear anything like this or she talks about him. She said she wants to be in control, at all times ahd finally it’s all coming true for me. Everything I’ve read about on this forum. I’ve made my bed and now I have to lie in it.

She then said she was going to see him again today. For lunch. Last time before she leaves. That a second time this week. I said that will be really hard for me. It messes up my head and I can’t concentrate on much in the day. Loss of appetite etc. But that by writing that it makes my little thing throb. She says she knows. And now she is going to be strict. She loves torture and this is now the way. I said if you see him again today it is really going to symbolize that our relationship has shifted. That now I’m pretty much a Pussy free cuck, that she is torturing me but my only answer to it all is a little throbbing cock. Which she is denying me from release.

Well guess what. She went to see him. She told me that they spoke about the no condom thing and he proclaimed he feels like they are now in a relationship. She told him she felt the same.

All i could do when she texted me this was say how hard she was making me. And I won’t stop anything. That I’m finally like the men I read about.

She agreed and said that is very good.

So he has now left. But she filmed them together passionately kissing and she said she got fucked so hard. She says she is going to send me a video when I’m asleep tonight. And her little cuck will be very happy in the morning.

I said she just can’t be too loving and gentke, and that I need control and strictness (i find when she is I get confused and have massive cuckold angst combined with begging her to cuck me. The pendulum swings too much, but when she is consistently strict it’s in a way easier. I have no choice but to accept. She agreed and said it’s exactly what I need and from now on it’s Exactky what I’m going to get.

He then texted me telling me he had a fantastic farewell fuck with my wife. And he very much loved it.

So that’s the update. I’ll try to sleep to check my phone in the morning. ……

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 am

How did you come to be in contact with Mike? He seems to have made quite an adjustment to be sending you pictures. Has your communication wiht Becka been primarily via text? You come home soon and off for a months (family?) vacation? I hope you can use the time to reconnect and talk.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:52 am

David52 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 am
How did you come to be in contact with Mike? He seems to have made quite an adjustment to be sending you pictures. Has your communication wiht Becka been primarily via text? You come home soon and off for a months (family?) vacation? I hope you can use the time to reconnect and talk.
Mike texted me after eaxh meeting this week with Becka. Why? Because she asked him too. And so he did.

He did not send photos but Becka did. Sorry for that confusion. However he is fully aware that the photos they take she is going to show to her cuck.

Well. I received the video of them fucking on Sunday. They had lunch together then fucked. It was very intense. Especially being away. It starts off with the passionately kissing each other. They really have so much passion. They slowly undress and then after she gets on her knees and sucks Mikes big big cock (he must be 8-9” and it looks pretty thick) he puts her on the sofa spreads her legs and proceeds to eat her pussy. After a while I can see the muscles in her legs starting to flex. She then turns her head to the side and looks directly into the canera. Her mouth is hung wide open as he obviously expertly brings her to a strong orgasm. She looks into the canera, says “oh fuck, then throws her head back, her hands in his hair as she cums all over his face.

Then he stands up, his cock jutting up obscenely from his stomach. She says to him how amazing that was and he says good as it won’t make him feel bad for what he is going to do next. He wraps his cock in a condom (she talked with him about this and after our family holiday she said to him she wants to be his woman and have his cum) then holds her legs up high. They whisper something and she says “well it’s good as he’s now just going to have to accept it”. I assume they were talking about me. He pushes slowly into her and you can see the look on her face as her pussy tries to get used to his size. He leans forward and they kiss. Looking at each other with this beautiful look as he slowly works her. He then said “so he wants me to claim your pussy as mine then?”
OMG. I almost came right then.
“Yes” Becka says to him “he does”.
“Good he says”
“It’s your pussy now Mike” she says to him.

He then immediately pulled out and told her to turn around over the back of the couch. She does though then he pushed into her hard. She gasps. Mike then grabs her ass hard with his hand, you can see how tight he is holding her, then proceeds to fuck her hard. Ramming it into her. You can see her head down and her face contorted as he proceeds to fuck her hard like this. She later told me this is the first time ever he has done this. He fucks her hard without the usual care he has. Slapping into her ass. Her mouth is agape and she is moaning trying to deal with it and take him.
“Good girl” he says
“Oh god Mike. Fuck me. My Pussy is yours”
He fucks her so hard right infront of the canera till her tenses up and rams it as deep as he can. Again her head goes back and he lets out a groan/roar type of noise as he holds her there.

It was so intense to watch. After about 30 seconds of holding like like he says “oh fuck” then slowly pulls out his shaft. His cock springs out of her pussy I can clearly see all of his cum sounding his sheathed cock head.

They both pant for a minute. She turns around with the biggest smile on her face.

“i don’t know what came over me” he says
“Well I’m glad it did come over you” Becka replied.

He then turned to the camera. Did a mini wave gesture and hit the stop record button.

So there we go. Thankfully in the text Becka sent me with the video she said I can touch myself but with no pumping. Just finger tips and stroking while I watch it.

It hardly took anything. I held out to the end. And came as he hit the stop record button.

So there we are.

She akso asked him to be more aggressive in wanting to see her when we get back. She also admitted that she thinks he is getting feelings. But whatever happens my place in her heart will always be there. That I have nothing to worry about.

I believe her however the fact their relationship is building still is a massive turn on to me. Ahd I tell her that regularly. She said it makes her a bit nervous as she is fed up with the previous cuckold rollercoaster I put her through. That she wants me to be settled and happy. And hopefully together we can continue to enjoy this new type of relationship Becka and I have.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:50 am

David52 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:42 am
Sorry. Forgot a couple of questions. Myself and Becka text a lot. At least when the time difference allows. If possible we also FaceTime and chat in the evening.

Yes. I meet up with Becka and the kids at the end of this week. Finally. Then we spend a month together. Some of that time we will be visiting extended family. Then back home early July.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:29 pm

The photos I got from the video are so unbelievably hot. To see your wife like that. With another man.

I really perhaps should try to pop a couple up. Of Becka. Without her face. But just to put context to us.

Xmatty1
Trainable

Unread post by Xmatty1 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:29 pm

Yes. You should. Or just send them to me.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:02 am

Xmatty1 wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:29 pm
Yes. You should. Or just send them to me.
Thanks xmatty for your interest.

I will get round to it.

Well today is the day I finally get to see my family and Becka. We will be spending a month together on holiday. I’m obviously very excited as I’ve really missed them all, and Becka. Especially as she has pushed me cucking me while I have been away. Over this time we have talked about how our relationship has changed and that we have both turned over a new leaf. I’ve expressed my desire for more of a FLR marriage/ relationship and she completely understands that. I’m generally the leader and more dominant in my day to day work and activities, so she says she understands the need for this.

I’m very interested now as to how this will all translate when we are together. I’ll try to treat her like a Queen, focusing on her wants a desires. Not sure sexually what she will do or treat me. Wether she allows any reclamation sex or similar. I think she may but on her terms. I won’t be able to hold it anyway now after her recent conditioning I don’t think but we will see.

I know she is getting closer with Mike. And he has admitted feelings. She stays commited to me but on the other hand asked him to be more aggressive in wanting to see her.

She just tells me she wants me to be happy in my situation. If it creates too much up and down it’s not worth it. She doesn’t need it. She says that but I don’t believe her. Anyhow. We shall see.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:02 pm

If you don't believe your wife, the marriage isn't strong enough for this!!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:48 am

Dear Socal Bosun

Congratulations to you on becoming a cuck,
So happy to see that Becky now wants to control you completely and has given Her pussy to Her Bull.

Looking forward to following your story going forward

Sincerely
elina.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:20 pm

elina wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:48 am
Dear Socal Bosun

Congratulations to you on becoming a cuck,
So happy to see that Becky now wants to control you completely and has given Her pussy to Her Bull.

Looking forward to following your story going forward

Sincerely
elina.
Thank you Élina.

I feel it’s a gift and the more I embrace it the more enlightened in myself I am.

We are now together as a family and it’s so beautiful in a way what we have communicated over the last month over voice and chat.

Obviously the rub will appear when we get back home but I really hope I can stand firm in my cuck place to them both.

She has me straight away in panties but acting very loving. It was a beautiful reconnection last night. But she has a very firm and confidence about her.

I will continue to diary our journey here. She is aware of it and thinks it’s a very good thing. A way to let out my feelings.