A slippery slope?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
william70
$2 Ho

Re: A slippery slope?

Unread post by william70 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:27 pm

Well it sounds to me like your wife is doing every thing you have ever asked her to do. I am no doctor so you can take this with a grain of salt.
There have been more than several cucks on this forum who were in the situation you are currently in. With the dealing of mental confusion and angst. What they did was to visit a doctor who deals with this type of thing. They were given a female hormone therapy that decreases your libido. I have read they were able to more enjoy the cuckold LS. Their wives especially liked the change in attitude displayed by their husbands.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:58 am

I'm sure she will be getting well dicked following the public function and that you are in a high state of anxiety. I would be jerking off madly the moment my wife drove away for a date like that. Your wife deserves every inch she will be enjoying with him.

You're living the dream.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:56 am

Hi everyone,

well I think its time for a bit of an update, and I have a bit of time right now to tell.

First of all I really appreciate any comments you have, it makes me feel that people are enjoying what I am writing down, and all opinions and thoughts are welcome. William70, you mentioned some cucks go on hormone therapy. Well that is not for me, I couldn't do that and I'm sure its not something Becka would want. I suppose her version of it is caging, panties, pegging and occasionally a bit more dressing. Anyhow, I digress....

Its a very strange situation that is developing, and way past anything I, or us have experienced before. As we have talked about its a bit of a turmoil, one which I'm sure all sucks can relate to. Someone once described it as a concoction of pure animal arousal and emotional turmoil for the heart. But we are addicts and count ourselves lucky.

Myself and Becka constantly talk about this all when we are together. She is so loving but yet so strict, she sort. of really talks down to me sexually now, in a controlling way. We had a night ion a hotel on Friday. I'd been locked up for a few days. We went out and she was dressed so hot and sexy. When we got back to the room we played. She said I could have a night and morning of being allowed her. She took off my cage and played with my cock. The problem is when you have been caged for. few days its seems to be difficult to get a proper erection, at least really solid. She is noticing this too, but made me bring two rubber cock rings. It was at this point she said go put your rings on. That did the trick. I do feel very conscious though of needing assistance all of sudden. Becka sat on top of me, the only position we know fuck in if that happens, and she slid down onto my hard (albeit assisted) cock. I took a sharp intake of breath as we had talked before that I still would like her to be able to cum on my cock, and we both knew that was the goal. I saw stars and realized how hard it was going to be for me to hold it back.But I knew I must. She also knew not to take too much time. She started to move her hips up and down on my shaft, then she hissed "grab my ass cuck" in such an intense way. She ground harder as I held her muscular hot sexy ass, feeling her muscles tense and her hips gyrate and fuck. "Suck on my tits" she gasped as she fucked me harder. I did so as she built to a frenzy."Ahhhhhh, fuck, I'm cumming on your cock" she suddenly yelled with her head held back. She let out that guttural groan as she ground down as hard as she could. Her pusssy clenching me so tight. I swear her pussy has got so strong, the muscles when you first push in, they are so strong its hard to get past them and inside it seems. Why I have to be so hard. So she came, and I did, so much. Its such an incredible feeling and makes me wonder if I'm crazy sharing her.
We cuddled for a bit which felt amazing, then she let me enter her again, she said she won't cum again so it was just me. I got to fuck her pussy and again, my balls tightened and I came in her as she lay there letting me. Exhausted I then fell asleep.

The next morning was a little more of the same, at least I started to rub her body then went down on her, licking and playing with her wet pussy, she lay there sleepily as she had an orgasm with my fingers. She then said "come on then, put it in, last time for a couple of weeks. So I did. I pushed into her wetness and thrust in and out as she lay on her tummy. I tried to enjoy it as long a Is could, before once again filling my wife. The last time for two weeks. Well. Two weeks is not so bad I guess, even though her man will be seeing her lots in that time......

I feel like I'm rambling, but Ill quickly get up to date. We came home after our date, and had a great family weekend, all together. Monday morning she got up early and went to work, with plans to stay at his that night, which is what she did. She got to his about 5, dressed in a new very sexy outfit. She had on some funky patterned pantyhose, with kitty Kats on them, a pair of hells, a scrappy open coop black bra, with her sexy titties exposed, and a sexy black sleeping negligee on top, that had see through panels all the way up the side, a vey loose blunging front and soft silky fabric. It basically drips off her and she managed to put all this together in a "going out outfit". She wore a long jacket on top and they met up and went to the grocery store like this. She bought what she wanted then drove back to his, where she got rid of the coat, popped on a little pinky and cooked him a meal looking like that. She said it was so hot, and he kept coming up and passionately kissing her, and playing with her pert titties as she cooked for him. They both sat and ate, tidied up then went to the couch. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, and all of a sudden she texts me at this point and says,"get your phone ready, make sure your on mute". She rang me and I picked up and listened. I heard my wife heavy breathing. I heard a lot of rusting. I heard him say "oh Becka". She started to moan, a moan I haven't really heard before. Her breathing was becoming erratic and she was moaning more, I had my cock in my hand then she hung up! I could't believe it. I came crashing down, and had the hardest time. I had a massive bout of cuckold angst and texted her suddenly things I now regret.

Eventually I got a text back. "Get in your cage now, and don't you dare touch that cock. Your cage is staying on all night, tomorrow and until I decide to let you out". So that's what I did. I locked up. Curled unto bed and had a very restless night of sleep. It turns out they moved from the couch to the bed, and had some of the hottest sex they have ever had. Her words. Ending with him balls deep in her pussy, her on top snuck all the way onto his big fat cock, as he came deep inside my wife..

Today I sit here locked, typing this as she is at work. I got a few updates about the forthcoming big weekend. The fancy dinner date. Formal dinner. Its sort of a show biz thing, with photographers and everything. You can't make this stuff up I tell you. I read stories sometimes and wonder if they are made up, but I think true stories can be even more complex than the made ups ones. Anyhow, he has told his parents that he is going with her, and they asked are we finally going to get to see this woman? Well it turns out there are photographers at this dinner, and he wants a photo of him and Becka, to keep and be able to show his friends and parents. He also has a nice hotel booked for afterwards. So that is what is going to happen. Saturday morning she will go to him. She has her outfit all ready, her rings off and on his arm. She finds its so hot and exciting. She also gets turned on because its all so very naughty. Her words. They are both very excited.

I'm sorry this was so long. I had the time and wanted to get up to date and try to get all my feelings down.

Thank you again for allowing me to have this as some type of therapy. Cathartic. Writing it down.

Again, any thoughts or comments are always welcome. However short and whatever opinions.

R

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:09 am

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:56 am
Hi everyone,

well I think its time for a bit of an update, and I have a bit of time right now to tell.

First of all I really appreciate any comments you have, it makes me feel that people are enjoying what I am writing down, and all opinions and thoughts are welcome. William70, you mentioned some cucks go on hormone therapy. Well that is not for me, I couldn't do that and I'm sure its not something Becka would want. I suppose her version of it is caging, panties, pegging and occasionally a bit more dressing. Anyhow, I digress....

Its a very strange situation that is developing, and way past anything I, or us have experienced before. As we have talked about its a bit of a turmoil, one which I'm sure all sucks can relate to. Someone once described it as a concoction of pure animal arousal and emotional turmoil for the heart. But we are addicts and count ourselves lucky.

Myself and Becka constantly talk about this all when we are together. She is so loving but yet so strict, she sort. of really talks down to me sexually now, in a controlling way. We had a night ion a hotel on Friday. I'd been locked up for a few days. We went out and she was dressed so hot and sexy. When we got back to the room we played. She said I could have a night and morning of being allowed her. She took off my cage and played with my cock. The problem is when you have been caged for. few days its seems to be difficult to get a proper erection, at least really solid. She is noticing this too, but made me bring two rubber cock rings. It was at this point she said go put your rings on. That did the trick. I do feel very conscious though of needing assistance all of sudden. Becka sat on top of me, the only position we know fuck in if that happens, and she slid down onto my hard (albeit assisted) cock. I took a sharp intake of breath as we had talked before that I still would like her to be able to cum on my cock, and we both knew that was the goal. I saw stars and realized how hard it was going to be for me to hold it back.But I knew I must. She also knew not to take too much time. She started to move her hips up and down on my shaft, then she hissed "grab my ass cuck" in such an intense way. She ground harder as I held her muscular hot sexy ass, feeling her muscles tense and her hips gyrate and fuck. "Suck on my tits" she gasped as she fucked me harder. I did so as she built to a frenzy."Ahhhhhh, fuck, I'm cumming on your cock" she suddenly yelled with her head held back. She let out that guttural groan as she ground down as hard as she could. Her pusssy clenching me so tight. I swear her pussy has got so strong, the muscles when you first push in, they are so strong its hard to get past them and inside it seems. Why I have to be so hard. So she came, and I did, so much. Its such an incredible feeling and makes me wonder if I'm crazy sharing her.
We cuddled for a bit which felt amazing, then she let me enter her again, she said she won't cum again so it was just me. I got to fuck her pussy and again, my balls tightened and I came in her as she lay there letting me. Exhausted I then fell asleep.

The next morning was a little more of the same, at least I started to rub her body then went down on her, licking and playing with her wet pussy, she lay there sleepily as she had an orgasm with my fingers. She then said "come on then, put it in, last time for a couple of weeks. So I did. I pushed into her wetness and thrust in and out as she lay on her tummy. I tried to enjoy it as long a Is could, before once again filling my wife. The last time for two weeks. Well. Two weeks is not so bad I guess, even though her man will be seeing her lots in that time......

I feel like I'm rambling, but Ill quickly get up to date. We came home after our date, and had a great family weekend, all together. Monday morning she got up early and went to work, with plans to stay at his that night, which is what she did. She got to his about 5, dressed in a new very sexy outfit. She had on some funky patterned pantyhose, with kitty Kats on them, a pair of hells, a scrappy open coop black bra, with her sexy titties exposed, and a sexy black sleeping negligee on top, that had see through panels all the way up the side, a vey loose blunging front and soft silky fabric. It basically drips off her and she managed to put all this together in a "going out outfit". She wore a long jacket on top and they met up and went to the grocery store like this. She bought what she wanted then drove back to his, where she got rid of the coat, popped on a little pinky and cooked him a meal looking like that. She said it was so hot, and he kept coming up and passionately kissing her, and playing with her pert titties as she cooked for him. They both sat and ate, tidied up then went to the couch. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, and all of a sudden she texts me at this point and says,"get your phone ready, make sure your on mute". She rang me and I picked up and listened. I heard my wife heavy breathing. I heard a lot of rusting. I heard him say "oh Becka". She started to moan, a moan I haven't really heard before. Her breathing was becoming erratic and she was moaning more, I had my cock in my hand then she hung up! I could't believe it. I came crashing down, and had the hardest time. I had a massive bout of cuckold angst and texted her suddenly things I now regret.

Eventually I got a text back. "Get in your cage now, and don't you dare touch that cock. Your cage is staying on all night, tomorrow and until I decide to let you out". So that's what I did. I locked up. Curled unto bed and had a very restless night of sleep. It turns out they moved from the couch to the bed, and had some of the hottest sex they have ever had. Her words. Ending with him balls deep in her pussy, her on top snuck all the way onto his big fat cock, as he came deep inside my wife..

Today I sit here locked, typing this as she is at work. I got a few updates about the forthcoming big weekend. The fancy dinner date. Formal dinner. Its sort of a show biz thing, with photographers and everything. You can't make this stuff up I tell you. I read stories sometimes and wonder if they are made up, but I think true stories can be even more complex than the made ups ones. Anyhow, he has told his parents that he is going with her, and they asked are we finally going to get to see this woman? Well it turns out there are photographers at this dinner, and he wants a photo of him and Becka, to keep and be able to show his friends and parents. He also has a nice hotel booked for afterwards. So that is what is going to happen. Saturday morning she will go to him. She has her outfit all ready, her rings off and on his arm. She finds its so hot and exciting. She also gets turned on because its all so very naughty. Her words. They are both very excited.

I'm sorry this was so long. I had the time and wanted to get up to date and try to get all my feelings down.

Thank you again for allowing me to have this as some type of therapy. Cathartic. Writing it down.

Again, any thoughts or comments are always welcome. However short and whatever opinions.

R
SCB - Great update and cathartic for us reading too. And never worry about the length.

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:03 pm

I'm counting the days 'till Saturday!

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:59 pm

rlm wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:03 pm
I'm counting the days 'till Saturday!
Oh boy? You are!? Ha ha. She’s cucking me more and more. And Saturday is going to be crazy. We had a reconnect last night. Some cuddling, she gave me some great sex, albeit with her firmly in control, and had a wonderful meal together. She dressed super sexy. But talking it’s shocking to me her commitment to her relationship with her boyfriend. If i say I’m having difficulty she agrees we need to work on it and find ways to make it easier for me. I said I get uncomfortable and don’t want her to get into a serious relationship with him. She gets frustrated and says she doesn’t know what I mean. That she is already in a relationship with him. I point out the levels. She agrees we take on day at a time. She now says she totally gets how people can like two people at the same time and now understands poly! It’s so funny how far she has come.

So yes. Saturday I’m going to be heavily cucked. And it is certainly the next step up for them two. On his arm. No wedding rings. Photographer. Him showing her off. He again said he can’t wait to walk in with the most beautiful and sexy woman in the room on his arm. She is so flattered by him. And his big cock! Ha ha. Then they have that whole evening in a nice hotel.

Anyhow. Yes. Saturday is coming. I hope you all enjoy reading about my position and the blossoming of Becka.

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:19 am

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:11 pm
Hi everyone,

Anyhow, eventually Becka met someone who she really liked, and he wanted to see her own his own. He has a very successful man (her type apparently), and he was asking to see her from time to time without me there. Well, at this point we were all aware that I had become a cuckold, and its what began to fuel every time myself and my wife were intimate. But, I couldn't handle it. Her seeing him on her own. I became what he called a selfish jealous cuck and eventually he met someone else. Married her and that was that. At this time my wife had had enough of the whole thing, the ups and downs, the challenge of meeting somebody else that she was into, my attitude etc. This was three years ago, just before covid hit.
I love hearing about the struggles you have had in getting to the point you are at now. I had a similar poor reaction when my wife started dating solo. The description of being a jealous, selfish cuck is exactly how I reacted. It has taken years to get to the point where Mandy is ready to look for a new guy. I regret the way I acted and feel like we lost a lot of opportunities to grow in this lifestyle. The fact that you have been able to deal with you jealousy and angst and push the boundaries of you, your wife and your marriage is impressive. I hope to experience that with my wife as well.

I love reading about your experiences. It is all very exciting.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:44 pm

hotwifetrained wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:19 am
SoCal Bosun wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:11 pm
Hi everyone,

Anyhow, eventually Becka met someone who she really liked, and he wanted to see her own his own. He has a very successful man (her type apparently), and he was asking to see her from time to time without me there. Well, at this point we were all aware that I had become a cuckold, and its what began to fuel every time myself and my wife were intimate. But, I couldn't handle it. Her seeing him on her own. I became what he called a selfish jealous cuck and eventually he met someone else. Married her and that was that. At this time my wife had had enough of the whole thing, the ups and downs, the challenge of meeting somebody else that she was into, my attitude etc. This was three years ago, just before covid hit.
I love hearing about the struggles you have had in getting to the point you are at now. I had a similar poor reaction when my wife started dating solo. The description of being a jealous, selfish cuck is exactly how I reacted. It has taken years to get to the point where Mandy is ready to look for a new guy. I regret the way I acted and feel like we lost a lot of opportunities to grow in this lifestyle. The fact that you have been able to deal with you jealousy and angst and push the boundaries of you, your wife and your marriage is impressive. I hope to experience that with my wife as well.

I love reading about your experiences. It is all very exciting.
Thanks for that! It really helps keep me focused on dealing with the jealousy and insecurity to remind myself of how far we have come. And how she has finally met this guy whom she is basically forming a relationship with, and in her own words "giving me everything I begged her for." When I lie next to her, the energy she exudes to me, how she treats me, the feeling of being cucked by her, and seeing her being free and enjoying her power is an amazing feeling. The other night she held my cage and admitted she loved the feeling of power she had seeing me like that.

Words of encouragement like yours helps keep me focused on this is what I want, and how lucky I am and amazing it is. Even though it can be very hard at times. But OMG so erotic and such a turn on. I just asked her to be careful how far she takes this, on the relationship escalator. She says I just have to trust her.

Saturday is coming up fast.

Luvpies
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luvpies » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:11 am

Trust with her And him. Could she rebuff him wanting more and more as time goes by. The deeper their interactions and her exposure to his life, the harder it will be to end things with him. Guilt could be overwhelming to her concerning his naivete to your lifestyle.

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:04 am

Luvpies wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:11 am
Trust with her And him. Could she rebuff him wanting more and more as time goes by. The deeper their interactions and her exposure to his life, the harder it will be to end things with him. Guilt could be overwhelming to her concerning his naivete to your lifestyle.
I think SCB fully understands this. He is willing to risk everything for the thrill he is seeking.
Also, this is great learning experience for all new cucks, if this guy succeeds then that is the right path. If he fails then we know what not to do.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:21 pm

Curious..what if she had picked someone youboth knew and that you didntlike personally.. mebbe arrogant or boastful..abit of a tease

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:12 am

Well. It’s Saturdat. Becka worked late last night so stayed out at a hotel on her own.

Currently she is driving to his house, all dressed up, and they will then drive together to the event. She is a bit nervous as there will be photographers and lots of high flying people there. Including one of his work colleagues. But she is also very excited to be with him and on his arm. She sent me a photo this morning of her all dressed up. Than one of her hand. With her wedding rings off and on the table. “Well this is the fantasy you wanted and went on about, and it’s coming true for you” she wrote in the text.

She also told me to make sure I wear panties all day and to cage myself. That she would be the one that takes it off tomorrow night when she gets home.

I’m nervous. And very excited. This evening will no doubt be hard.

She also says she is going to film them both fucking tonight and if I’m a good boy I might get to see the video. Eek.

hotwifetrained
Trainable

Unread post by hotwifetrained » Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:26 pm

How worried are you about her being recognized in public? He is introducing her to his friends as his gf. They obviously both enjoy going out as bf/gf in public. Is it just a matter of time before this arrangement becomes known to others?

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:28 pm

hotwifetrained wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:26 pm
How worried are you about her being recognized in public? He is introducing her to his friends as his gf. They obviously both enjoy going out as bf/gf in public. Is it just a matter of time before this arrangement becomes known to others?
I’m not really bothered. There are photographers there so it’s very public. If she gets recognized she gets recognized. No point in hiding. Just try to keep it from the kids right now. And yes. She’s being introduced as the woman she is dating. It will eventually come out I’m sure that she is married.

It’s all challenging as her cuck. But so erotic. She is with him now.

thepen
Experienced

Unread post by thepen » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:55 pm

"Ramble" on, SoCal. I and others are enjoying every word.

I get that it feels risky, but I think you do have to trust that she knows what she wants from her life, and you're the rock she's standing on.

It's so hot - I love how when you had your swirling bout of cucky angst the other night she didn't let it get in the way of her night of hot sex with him. Just told you to put on your cage and deal. That's such a Dom/sub dynamic. Your bout of emotional doubt is not to get in the way of her pleasure! She sounds like one in a million.

Just breathe through it guy. If she didn't want to grow old with you she wouldn't still be with you. He's a thrill for her and this is a thrill ride, but you're the constant.

The thing I worry most about is how attached *he's* getting, and that she might need to aggressively cut off with him if he starts getting possessive, making the end of their affair a tad ugly. But he's a big boy and she went in honestly with him knowing her situation, so he can't complain (much).

She sounds like a virtuoso cuckoldress. You're a lucky man.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:58 pm

thepen wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:55 pm
"Ramble" on, SoCal. I and others are enjoying every word.

I get that it feels risky, but I think you do have to trust that she knows what she wants from her life, and you're the rock she's standing on.

It's so hot - I love how when you had your swirling bout of cucky angst the other night she didn't let it get in the way of her night of hot sex with him. Just told you to put on your cage and deal. That's such a Dom/sub dynamic. Your bout of emotional doubt is not to get in the way of her pleasure! She sounds like one in a million.

Just breathe through it guy. If she didn't want to grow old with you she wouldn't still be with you. He's a thrill for her and this is a thrill ride, but you're the constant.

The thing I worry most about is how attached *he's* getting, and that she might need to aggressively cut off with him if he starts getting possessive, making the end of their affair a tad ugly. But he's a big boy and she went in honestly with him knowing her situation, so he can't complain (much).

She sounds like a virtuoso cuckoldress. You're a lucky man.
Wow. You really understand. I can’t tell you how much your post has just touched me. I have much more to ramble but will save it until this weekend has passed. And I can relate the full story to you all.

It’s very warming to hear your words. And honestly gives me strength right now.

I’m sitting here like an idiot texting and encouraging her to let her wall down with him. I don’t know why I do this. Anyhow. She just told me they are setting up a camera to film what they are about to do. So I guess finally I will get to see them together. She is referring to me now as a complete cuck and she said she told him a couple of hours ago as she was cumming on his cock that it was his Pussy now.

I’m processing. Being a cuck is like an addiction. Like a drug. Kind of loose our way a little. But the high is crazy. I’m not a drug person at all. Never have being. Stayed away. But it seems cuckolding is my weakness.

I’m clinging to your words of being her rock. I do actually know and believe that. I just get lost with my mind going down a rabbit hole and text her all this stuff I fantasize about.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:47 pm

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:12 am
Well. It’s Saturdat. Becka worked late last night so stayed out at a hotel on her own.

Currently she is driving to his house, all dressed up, and they will then drive together to the event. She is a bit nervous as there will be photographers and lots of high flying people there. Including one of his work colleagues. But she is also very excited to be with him and on his arm. She sent me a photo this morning of her all dressed up. Than one of her hand. With her wedding rings off and on the table. “Well this is the fantasy you wanted and went on about, and it’s coming true for you” she wrote in the text.

She also told me to make sure I wear panties all day and to cage myself. That she would be the one that takes it off tomorrow night when she gets home.

I’m nervous. And very excited. This evening will no doubt be hard.

She also says she is going to film them both fucking tonight and if I’m a good boy I might get to see the video. Eek.
Becka was going to go to her BF on Saturday morning but stayed at a hotel by herself even though her BF lives close by her work. I cannot understand why she would not stay with her BF.

She drove to his house but must have taken her formal clothes, to work with her on Friday morning, if she went from the hotel to his house. She would have had to know she was not going home to take all her clothes to work Friday.

Could she be trying to tease you into some angst by thinking she is doing a little cheating and not telling you things.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:57 pm

Your daughters will be on to what you and your hot wife are up to so don't worry too much about that. Main thing is that they feel secure in their own lives and where they live. Could be best to ask them how they feel about things in general and let them pick the subject. Just make them feel secure.
I agree you are addicted to the cuck thing so may as well enjoy where your wife takes it, dont worry.

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:57 pm

No. He got a hotel near the event. They are there together now.

mick_flow
Trainable

Unread post by mick_flow » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:30 pm

Thanks for sharing your story. It’s bringing back memories, myself and my wife did something similar about 5 years ago. We moved to a new area, and with my insistence, she opened a tinder account.

We’d tried the lifestyle before we moved, and like SoCal, I was oscillated between loving it and hating it. But the biggest turn on was seeing my wife completely consumed by her new man. It was and still is an ultimate fantasy for me.

It all started when I had watched her with another guy. He was naked, she was just wearing a bra and they where kneeling on the bed kissing in front of me. His hands explored her body, eventually finding their way between her legs. As they were kissing he started to finger her, playing with her pussy. I could hear how wet she was. This was a then on, but what happened next really really pushed my button. They broke their kiss, both panting. Her eyes fixed on his, a look came over her face which I can only describe as deep dark need. Fuck she wanted him so badly, a moment t catch her breath and she pounced on him, pushing him back. Straddling him, and getting him to slide into her.

It was that look, that want, that complete abandonment of everything but him, of forgetting I was in the room. That was it, and dear god I wanted more of it.

So we moved, she’s on tinder. She finds, what she calls “the one”, and while I never got to watch them in bed, I did watch them kiss. I begged her to leave her wedding rings off, to go explore, attend events, to stay with him. She even had clothes at his place. It was everything I wanted.

We didn’t use chastity. And it was super hot. Until it wasn’t. Until, after I’d orgasmed at home, alone, to the photo from from the event of them together as a couple, I realised I was home alone. But I guess that’s the risk that draws many of us; like a moth to the flame. I wanted her to be back with me, and moments later to be out with him…

Anyway, I’m dying to know how your Saturday night went? How did her evening go? How were things when she returned?

rlm
Trainable

Unread post by rlm » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:14 pm

You have us all on the edge of our seats waiting for an update. LOL
Rob

Timburkey
Trainable

Unread post by Timburkey » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:59 pm

@mick_flow
As we wait patiently for hot updates, could you please let us know how you managed your situation.
Exactly this point "I realised I was home alone!", is what is stopping me going back into this LS.

I have failed myself two times at that junction. I sent her, and then just could not cope with the wait. Especially as she came back all used up and having nothing left in the gas tank for me.
Were you able to get out of this slippery slope, and if yes then please teach us.

MrPepeLePew
Experienced

Unread post by MrPepeLePew » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:52 pm

I can so relate to everything you type. :-)

I'm looking forward to your update. And yes, it's drug producing a similar high any other drug would and it's one you never fully come back from.
- Pepe
Olathe, Kansas City

SoCal Bosun
Trainable

Unread post by SoCal Bosun » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:30 am

Hi everyone! Well, I finally have tie to give you all an update on the weekend, now that the dust is starting to settle. Monday morning and I have some time to fill you all in. It was a very intense weekend, well, for me at least. The emotions that we cucks go through are so intense, like an emotional roller coaster.

Timbur, you asked how do or did I manage. Yes, its can be so hard. I tried to keep myself distracted but its always there, present in your mind, like seeing the world through a filter. I just try to honestly not loose it and text her a load of negative things. Have to keep it positive, I know after its all done we will be able to discuss and work through everything.

So. Friday night, Becka worked late, very late, getting off after midnight and was at least an hour and a half drive away from home, so she opted for the safe choice as she was tired and got herself a hotel. I always knew there would be a good chance I wouldn't see her this night, which I suppose added to the intensity of emotions I was feeling. Sleeping alone and knowing what was coming up.

Saturday morning arrived and I woke up after tossing and turning a little. I looked at my phone and had a message from her at 2:30am. It said, "good night my love and my cuck, I'm going to sleep now finally. When you wake up I want you to lock yourself up and put on panties for the day. I'll call you in the morning at 8:30, xxxx". So that is what I did. I got out my cage, locked myself up and put on a pair of panties, and waited for her call.

She called and we chatted for a little while, she was tired and a little nervous to be going to such an event, however used to it a bit from her work, always brushing shoulders with "high flyers" and celebs. She had to get on the road at 9:30 to drive down to his, where he was meeting him outside of his house and he was going to drive them both to the event, then the hotel he had booked for the night. She hung up the phone and got ready. I received a text a little while later, two pics, one of her standing in front of a mirror looking beautiful, in all her finery, and makeup. She looked stunning, like a goddess. And the next picture made my heart leap and my cock tried to swell, a picture of her hand with her wedding ring taken off and on the sideboard. The mark clearly visible on her naked finger. And that was that. She was gone, or at least now on her way to him.

I had a fun day planned with the kids to try and keep my mind off what was happening, and I received the occasional one sentence updates throughout the day, with the occasional photo. I took the kids to the zoo, so there I was, walking around locked and in panties with my phone buzzing in my pocket every hour or so. It was intense. The first photo I got was a picture of them both together, his arm around her, and she leaning into his neck. They were both smiling so much.

I think now I'll have to relate to from what she told me happened, so almost from her perspective.

They walked in together and he seemed a little nervous and unsure, she asked him if he would like her to hold his hand, he said yes, and then she said he melted and relaxed as they walked in with people looking, hand in hand. They spent a few hours mingling and him meeting and talking with people he knew and work colleagues. She said they constantly were touching or his hand on her back. He looked after her throughout the afternoon and she sat listening to him talk and socialize, being by his side and people watching. He made sure she had always a glass of wine and that she was ok and happy. They had a few photographers come up and take their picture, and he also had one of his friends take a picture of them together on his phone, which is the photo that I received, after he gave her the pic. She said she felt very confident and sexy on his arm, and a couple of women complimented her on her dress and style.

Eventually after a few hours it was time to leave, and they went outside and picked up the car and he drove them to the nice hotel that he had booked for them for the evening, to make it special. On the car ride over she told him that her husband (me) was having a bit of a hard time with it all, and how this was developing. She said she is concerned a bit as she doesn't want it to effect their hanging out. He told her its ok, to take it slow and if she needed a little break to take it, that he is not going anywhere and that he will be there for her. She replied "but I don't want to take a break, I want to be able to keep seeing you". When she told me this I groaned. Its true she has to deal with my ups and downs, I hate it, but its a reminder that she is sensitive to them, and would take a little break and cool it with him if she felt is absolutely necessary, but that she is truthful enough with me to tell me she doesn't want to cool it. She says I can't keep on putting the candy in front of her and when she reaches out take it away. I said I hate to think of myself doing that, and I don't realize it. that I'm not the one in control and would never tell her to stop. But she said I just see how you are, and if I think you are not doing well it means that I have to then think about where this is going. That that is like the candy being taken away. During this conversation she also said "if I have to break it up with him, because you are not handling it well, I'm just letting you know I'm done with the whole thing. I'm not trying again, I'm not sleeping with another man just for your fantasies. That it will be over." That made me panick, and its a real reality check. I told her that thought scares me, as there will be resentment and I don't think I could ever stop having thoughts like these. That I didn't want that to happen and its a slightly dangerous place for our relationship to go to. I need to deal with this, and learn how to do even better.

Anyhow, getting back to it. (Ugh, this is going to be a long post). Well they arrived at the hotel (a vey nice one btw) and after checking in they went to the room. She took a photo of the room, the bed and sent it to me. Ping went my phone in the zoo. Opening my phone there was the bed. 2 minutes later "Ping" again. I opened my phone and there was Becka standing in the bathroom, taking a picture in the mirror of her dress unbuttoned and opened at the front, showing her Bra panties and stockings.

"Oh fuck" I quickly replied. "Your going to get fucked, ugh, I keep trying to get hard".

Silence for 30 minutes the "ping".

she wrote "Good, I know that cock will keep trying to get hard as it should. I just did get fucked, I didn't last very long before I came on his lovely cock"

Those were her words. Exactly.

She told me later at this point that after they fucked they lay on the bed cuddling. And this bit really hurt but excited me. She told him that she is just so sexually attracted to him. That just being with him makes her want to pull out his cock and suck him, fuck, him, be with him. She told him that its not like that with her husband anymore, and that it takes her cuck to start touching her for her to get excited, and that while we do have a very beautiful and full sex life she supposes its just the effect of being together for over 20 years. That was so hot and hard to hear, but honestly normal and to be expected. I mean he's new, hot and sexy, of course the sparks will be flying in her camp more. But again, it was Becka being brutally honest.

After cuddling in the bed they sat up and had some drinks and snacks he had brought for them. He brought the ingredients for her to make her favorite cocktail and some of her favorite snacks. They sat and talked for a while, and she then sent me another pic. She is sitting on the chair next to the little table. She is in her bra and little chocker, and the rest of her is naked. She has her drink and snacks on the table in front of her and she has a massive smile on her face."He took this picture of me just now. I'm sitting on a towel because his cum is dripping out of me"

This is all happening as I go about my day with the kids. Now off to get something to eat.

So Becka and her man then left the hotel and went to a restaurant. After which they retired back to the hotel. She had asked him to bring his tripod for his phone, so they could film. By this time I was at home and she told me they were about to have some fun and record it, so finally I could see them together. My heart was beating.

Before she started to film I asked her how she felt.I told her I was shaking and very excited. She replied "good boy my little caged cuck. You could say my pussy is his" (It turns out that while they were last fucking, as she came she exclaimed to him that her pussy was now his) eek.

Then silence for about an hour and a half. So intense. "Ping". I looked at my phone. "Okay, I have two videos, but they are very long so I'm going to chop them up and send them to you."

"My legs are shaking Mistress, I want you to thank him for me" I said. "You're bringing a cucks fantasies to life"

"I believe you can definitely say I am making those fantasies a realty" Becka replied. Then..
"Ive passed on the thank you, and yes again my pussy is definitely more his than yours at the moment"
"Your legs should be shaking. Get ready you're going to now see what you have been imaging all this time"

And then the videos started to come in.

I hid in my room, watching them one by one. A full hour. It started with him blindfolded on tied to the bed. Becka was slowly kissing and purring as she hovered over his body, slowly pulling out his big thick cock. It stood up so strong and proud as she slowly licked it up and down, making gentle noises as she looked into the camera. Slowly she played with him till his hips were thrusting up and down. She undressed very very slowly and lowered her body above his, grazing her breasts and body on his chest. His cock twitching and straining and standing up very erect. She kissed him slowly and passionately before finally her panties came off. She held her self above him and slowly started to slide her pussy up and down the outside of his shaft. All the way up to the head, then when he pushed up she lifted up and slid back down the outside of his shaft. This is a bit of a party trick she does. She loves it. The anticipation, the teasing. It was driving him wild and he was groaning and you could hear the bed straining as he pulled at his restraints.

Eventually she could take it any more. She untied him, and as soon as she did he was on her, above her, holding her down into the bed. He gently pushed his big cock into her, my wife moaning as he did, her legs spread so wide. I watched on as I then saw them passionately kiss and fuck for must be another 25 minutes, changing positions, getting close then kissing and moaning, before continuing to fuck.

I texted Becka halfway through watching that even though I'm caged I feel like I'm still going to cum in my panties watching them together."Go for it" she said.Ugh

I watched them. Lying in bed alone caged and in my panties, pulling at my cage as I watched my wife body twist and arch, moan with her arms and legs wrapped around each other. She came. So loudly, she grabbed onto him and held him as her hips thrust greedily as she came. When she slowly stopped moving he was fucking her hard, he then all of a sudden pulled his huge cock out and pumping it with his fist started to spurt streams of cum all over Beclas body. I could see it on the camera. He groaned and pumped his cock, it could fit two to three fists on it but he did it with one. She looked up at him as he covered her. It was too much for me. My ring tightened around my balls, the pain intensified as met cock swelled and the bars of the cage dug in. The pressure built then I stated to cum All in my panties. I saw stars. I was soaked. I lay there as I watched the last of the video. They were lying kissing. Then Becka stood up and walked to the camera smiling. Her body glistening with his cum. She turned off the camera then that was that.

Well OMG. I have to work and finish this.

That was it for that night. I tried to sleep in my cage. I tossed and turned again but managed a little bit.

The next day I woke up and she messaged. They were in bed again fucking again. As he filled her pussy this time he told her that his dick was all hers.
They had breakfast afterwards and drove back to his. On the way his parents replied as he had sent them a picture of himself and Becka together. they had been pestering him, They supposedly really like the picture.

They kissed, she put her wedding rings back on and drove home, getting back around 2pm.

I can't go into now our converstaion afterwards as I have to go. But it was very involved. I felt so weird. I was nervous and felt a bit intimidated by her. I told her this and she said its because you are finally submitting and letting go. Really its the only thing to do. But I was quiet with her at first, still caged but listened as she told me all about her weekend. She could tell I was all over the place and my emotions shot and a mess. She finds it worrying and she says I just don't see how I'm going to continue as things progress. I listen and try to be poise. I am poise, I' turned on, I encourage her and love it then suddenly am quiet again, as I hear things like how she is so turned on by him.

Last night she pulled me out of my cage, and we fucked, or made love. It ended with us humming together, me adding my mix into her. We then cuddled and went to sleep.

This week she says she is going to ease off and not see him to give me a break, but obviously wants to see him but its ok. Its what she is doing. She says we will just continue and take everyday as it comes, and she knows that I am a cuck and no matter how hard some of the moments are, I won't be able to give it up.

So that's where we are. Wow. This took me along time to write. I hope you enjoy reading. I'll respond to any thoughts chat or questions, and when I get the opportunity will answer the thoughts above.

So its a path that we are all on as cucks. And I think I can deal with it all, the main point is nit to make it too difficult for Becka, She says for the first time its now about her, and that all the other stuff, all the other cuck scenarios are not cuck at all, its just men getting off again and them wanting things to go their way. that finally this is about her.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:28 am

SoCal Bosun wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:30 am
Hi everyone! Well, I finally have tie to give you all an update on the weekend, now that the dust is starting to settle. Monday morning and I have some time to fill you all in. It was a very intense weekend, well, for me at least. The emotions that we cucks go through are so intense, like an emotional roller coaster.

Timbur, you asked how do or did I manage. Yes, its can be so hard. I tried to keep myself distracted but its always there, present in your mind, like seeing the world through a filter. I just try to honestly not loose it and text her a load of negative things. Have to keep it positive, I know after its all done we will be able to discuss and work through everything.

So. Friday night, Becka worked late, very late, getting off after midnight and was at least an hour and a half drive away from home, so she opted for the safe choice as she was tired and got herself a hotel. I always knew there would be a good chance I wouldn't see her this night, which I suppose added to the intensity of emotions I was feeling. Sleeping alone and knowing what was coming up.

Saturday morning arrived and I woke up after tossing and turning a little. I looked at my phone and had a message from her at 2:30am. It said, "good night my love and my cuck, I'm going to sleep now finally. When you wake up I want you to lock yourself up and put on panties for the day. I'll call you in the morning at 8:30, xxxx". So that is what I did. I got out my cage, locked myself up and put on a pair of panties, and waited for her call.

She called and we chatted for a little while, she was tired and a little nervous to be going to such an event, however used to it a bit from her work, always brushing shoulders with "high flyers" and celebs. She had to get on the road at 9:30 to drive down to his, where he was meeting him outside of his house and he was going to drive them both to the event, then the hotel he had booked for the night. She hung up the phone and got ready. I received a text a little while later, two pics, one of her standing in front of a mirror looking beautiful, in all her finery, and makeup. She looked stunning, like a goddess. And the next picture made my heart leap and my cock tried to swell, a picture of her hand with her wedding ring taken off and on the sideboard. The mark clearly visible on her naked finger. And that was that. She was gone, or at least now on her way to him.

I had a fun day planned with the kids to try and keep my mind off what was happening, and I received the occasional one sentence updates throughout the day, with the occasional photo. I took the kids to the zoo, so there I was, walking around locked and in panties with my phone buzzing in my pocket every hour or so. It was intense. The first photo I got was a picture of them both together, his arm around her, and she leaning into his neck. They were both smiling so much.

I think now I'll have to relate to from what she told me happened, so almost from her perspective.

They walked in together and he seemed a little nervous and unsure, she asked him if he would like her to hold his hand, he said yes, and then she said he melted and relaxed as they walked in with people looking, hand in hand. They spent a few hours mingling and him meeting and talking with people he knew and work colleagues. She said they constantly were touching or his hand on her back. He looked after her throughout the afternoon and she sat listening to him talk and socialize, being by his side and people watching. He made sure she had always a glass of wine and that she was ok and happy. They had a few photographers come up and take their picture, and he also had one of his friends take a picture of them together on his phone, which is the photo that I received, after he gave her the pic. She said she felt very confident and sexy on his arm, and a couple of women complimented her on her dress and style.

Eventually after a few hours it was time to leave, and they went outside and picked up the car and he drove them to the nice hotel that he had booked for them for the evening, to make it special. On the car ride over she told him that her husband (me) was having a bit of a hard time with it all, and how this was developing. She said she is concerned a bit as she doesn't want it to effect their hanging out. He told her its ok, to take it slow and if she needed a little break to take it, that he is not going anywhere and that he will be there for her. She replied "but I don't want to take a break, I want to be able to keep seeing you". When she told me this I groaned. Its true she has to deal with my ups and downs, I hate it, but its a reminder that she is sensitive to them, and would take a little break and cool it with him if she felt is absolutely necessary, but that she is truthful enough with me to tell me she doesn't want to cool it. She says I can't keep on putting the candy in front of her and when she reaches out take it away. I said I hate to think of myself doing that, and I don't realize it. that I'm not the one in control and would never tell her to stop. But she said I just see how you are, and if I think you are not doing well it means that I have to then think about where this is going. That that is like the candy being taken away. During this conversation she also said "if I have to break it up with him, because you are not handling it well, I'm just letting you know I'm done with the whole thing. I'm not trying again, I'm not sleeping with another man just for your fantasies. That it will be over." That made me panick, and its a real reality check. I told her that thought scares me, as there will be resentment and I don't think I could ever stop having thoughts like these. That I didn't want that to happen and its a slightly dangerous place for our relationship to go to. I need to deal with this, and learn how to do even better.

Anyhow, getting back to it. (Ugh, this is going to be a long post). Well they arrived at the hotel (a vey nice one btw) and after checking in they went to the room. She took a photo of the room, the bed and sent it to me. Ping went my phone in the zoo. Opening my phone there was the bed. 2 minutes later "Ping" again. I opened my phone and there was Becka standing in the bathroom, taking a picture in the mirror of her dress unbuttoned and opened at the front, showing her Bra panties and stockings.

"Oh fuck" I quickly replied. "Your going to get fucked, ugh, I keep trying to get hard".

Silence for 30 minutes the "ping".

she wrote "Good, I know that cock will keep trying to get hard as it should. I just did get fucked, I didn't last very long before I came on his lovely cock"

Those were her words. Exactly.

She told me later at this point that after they fucked they lay on the bed cuddling. And this bit really hurt but excited me. She told him that she is just so sexually attracted to him. That just being with him makes her want to pull out his cock and suck him, fuck, him, be with him. She told him that its not like that with her husband anymore, and that it takes her cuck to start touching her for her to get excited, and that while we do have a very beautiful and full sex life she supposes its just the effect of being together for over 20 years. That was so hot and hard to hear, but honestly normal and to be expected. I mean he's new, hot and sexy, of course the sparks will be flying in her camp more. But again, it was Becka being brutally honest.

After cuddling in the bed they sat up and had some drinks and snacks he had brought for them. He brought the ingredients for her to make her favorite cocktail and some of her favorite snacks. They sat and talked for a while, and she then sent me another pic. She is sitting on the chair next to the little table. She is in her bra and little chocker, and the rest of her is naked. She has her drink and snacks on the table in front of her and she has a massive smile on her face."He took this picture of me just now. I'm sitting on a towel because his cum is dripping out of me"

This is all happening as I go about my day with the kids. Now off to get something to eat.

So Becka and her man then left the hotel and went to a restaurant. After which they retired back to the hotel. She had asked him to bring his tripod for his phone, so they could film. By this time I was at home and she told me they were about to have some fun and record it, so finally I could see them together. My heart was beating.

Before she started to film I asked her how she felt.I told her I was shaking and very excited. She replied "good boy my little caged cuck. You could say my pussy is his" (It turns out that while they were last fucking, as she came she exclaimed to him that her pussy was now his) eek.

Then silence for about an hour and a half. So intense. "Ping". I looked at my phone. "Okay, I have two videos, but they are very long so I'm going to chop them up and send them to you."

"My legs are shaking Mistress, I want you to thank him for me" I said. "You're bringing a cucks fantasies to life"

"I believe you can definitely say I am making those fantasies a realty" Becka replied. Then..
"Ive passed on the thank you, and yes again my pussy is definitely more his than yours at the moment"
"Your legs should be shaking. Get ready you're going to now see what you have been imaging all this time"

And then the videos started to come in.

I hid in my room, watching them one by one. A full hour. It started with him blindfolded on tied to the bed. Becka was slowly kissing and purring as she hovered over his body, slowly pulling out his big thick cock. It stood up so strong and proud as she slowly licked it up and down, making gentle noises as she looked into the camera. Slowly she played with him till his hips were thrusting up and down. She undressed very very slowly and lowered her body above his, grazing her breasts and body on his chest. His cock twitching and straining and standing up very erect. She kissed him slowly and passionately before finally her panties came off. She held her self above him and slowly started to slide her pussy up and down the outside of his shaft. All the way up to the head, then when he pushed up she lifted up and slid back down the outside of his shaft. This is a bit of a party trick she does. She loves it. The anticipation, the teasing. It was driving him wild and he was groaning and you could hear the bed straining as he pulled at his restraints.

Eventually she could take it any more. She untied him, and as soon as she did he was on her, above her, holding her down into the bed. He gently pushed his big cock into her, my wife moaning as he did, her legs spread so wide. I watched on as I then saw them passionately kiss and fuck for must be another 25 minutes, changing positions, getting close then kissing and moaning, before continuing to fuck.

I texted Becka halfway through watching that even though I'm caged I feel like I'm still going to cum in my panties watching them together."Go for it" she said.Ugh

I watched them. Lying in bed alone caged and in my panties, pulling at my cage as I watched my wife body twist and arch, moan with her arms and legs wrapped around each other. She came. So loudly, she grabbed onto him and held him as her hips thrust greedily as she came. When she slowly stopped moving he was fucking her hard, he then all of a sudden pulled his huge cock out and pumping it with his fist started to spurt streams of cum all over Beclas body. I could see it on the camera. He groaned and pumped his cock, it could fit two to three fists on it but he did it with one. She looked up at him as he covered her. It was too much for me. My ring tightened around my balls, the pain intensified as met cock swelled and the bars of the cage dug in. The pressure built then I stated to cum All in my panties. I saw stars. I was soaked. I lay there as I watched the last of the video. They were lying kissing. Then Becka stood up and walked to the camera smiling. Her body glistening with his cum. She turned off the camera then that was that.

Well OMG. I have to work and finish this.

That was it for that night. I tried to sleep in my cage. I tossed and turned again but managed a little bit.

The next day I woke up and she messaged. They were in bed again fucking again. As he filled her pussy this time he told her that his dick was all hers.
They had breakfast afterwards and drove back to his. On the way his parents replied as he had sent them a picture of himself and Becka together. they had been pestering him, They supposedly really like the picture.

They kissed, she put her wedding rings back on and drove home, getting back around 2pm.

I can't go into now our converstaion afterwards as I have to go. But it was very involved. I felt so weird. I was nervous and felt a bit intimidated by her. I told her this and she said its because you are finally submitting and letting go. Really its the only thing to do. But I was quiet with her at first, still caged but listened as she told me all about her weekend. She could tell I was all over the place and my emotions shot and a mess. She finds it worrying and she says I just don't see how I'm going to continue as things progress. I listen and try to be poise. I am poise, I' turned on, I encourage her and love it then suddenly am quiet again, as I hear things like how she is so turned on by him.

Last night she pulled me out of my cage, and we fucked, or made love. It ended with us humming together, me adding my mix into her. We then cuddled and went to sleep.

This week she says she is going to ease off and not see him to give me a break, but obviously wants to see him but its ok. Its what she is doing. She says we will just continue and take everyday as it comes, and she knows that I am a cuck and no matter how hard some of the moments are, I won't be able to give it up.

So that's where we are. Wow. This took me along time to write. I hope you enjoy reading. I'll respond to any thoughts chat or questions, and when I get the opportunity will answer the thoughts above.

So its a path that we are all on as cucks. And I think I can deal with it all, the main point is nit to make it too difficult for Becka, She says for the first time its now about her, and that all the other stuff, all the other cuck scenarios are not cuck at all, its just men getting off again and them wanting things to go their way. that finally this is about her.
SCB - Wow quite the weekend you had. Well all three of you I guess.
Really good well written post.
I'm not in your position, but would recommend taking some deep breaths, clear your mind and do some thinking.
It seems you achieved what it was you were desiring. The question is can you deal with repeated doses and if so at what intensity. I wish you well.