Quick cum humiliation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
andrew1
Trainable

Quick cum humiliation

Unread post by andrew1 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:46 am

A lot of guys on this site talk about SPH (small penis humiliation) but I am curious how many wives tease their men about their premature ejaculation and inability to satisfy them in bed.

I have always had a problem of coming too fast and my wife Kris thought it was common until I encouraged her years ago to start fucking other men. Once she experienced sex that lasted for up to 30 minutes, and she was able to try different positions, she was hooked. And she realized what she had been missing for all those years.

Kris will not tease me very often about my lack of stamina but occasionally in the heat of the moment she will say something while I am watching her getting fucked long and hard. If her lover makes her come and then moves her to the next position she will smile at me and say "Look honey...he's still hard!". Sometimes when they are doing it doggy-style, Kris will tell her lover to stay still and say "Let me do it". She likes to rock back and forth, fucking herself on his big pole. When she did this with me I would usually start to ejaculate instantly. She is very impressed that most of her BFs, including her current lover Blake, can control themselves and let her enjoy her orgasm without squirting their load inside her.

I would love to hear from guys who have similar experiences.

beta65ohio
Virgin

Re: Quick cum humiliation

Unread post by beta65ohio » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:26 am

My wife definitely reminds me that I have a quick trigger. She will even do it jokingly in front of our friends which excites and humiliates me. She has never cuckolded me, but will role play. When she does she will often make a point to tell me how her lover pounded her for a long time before she took his load....I usually cum quickly and apologize...she laughs which adds to the humiliation.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:24 am

This also definitely part of our thing also. She loves to comment to others how a minute is a long session for me. Especially when we go to LS venues. But she also doesn't mind commenting in front of vanilla friends.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:08 am

I have wrote part of this before. All the girls I have dated and my wife have cheated on me. Back when I was young it was devastating, but I was forced to learn to turn into a different or an acceptable attitude or lose the girl. However I still didn't really understand why girls would cheat on me. I knew what the problem was, as I was a premature ejaculator. Most times I would cum upon contact of a woman's pussy lips, I remember one time I lasted almost a whole minute, that was so freaking exciting to me, but that feeling was crushed when I looked up and still could see the look of disappointment on that girl's face.

When I did finally understand, yet still some of the girls were to young and had no idea how to express themselves about this issue. So, they all ended up cheating on me. Back then we had no idea what cuckolding was, it just became routine or an expectation in my relationships. So I had to learn how to adjust my attitude and accept that they were all going to cheat on me.

When I met my wife within the first two months of dating, she cheated on my twice. At least at this time I could get hard within two or three minutes after cumming. So, I would cum and then go down on her eat her pussy to keep her going and sometimes making her have a clitoral orgasm. But she always wanted more cock and I was able to give her a little more. On the second and third rounds I would last close to a minute if it was a good day. But I found out later on down the road this was not even close enough as she needed both a much larger size cock and much more stamina from a man. She needed at least a good long 20-minute fuck session to be able to cum vaginally.

I am lucky in the fact I was able to provide everything else in life for my wife. I am a great man to her. I am still a very strong fighter and protector as I am Marine for life. That never changes. I am very good-looking man and a great provider even in the worst of economies. I have always put her in a wonderful home and gave her the security a woman looks for in a man. My only weakness was sex. I am extremely romantic and everything that goes with sex except the part of the penis size and penal performance. I only have a 6.5-inch cock but can only last about 15 seconds on average, that is not what a woman wants in bed. I don't care how wonderful you think you are in bed with your 5-, 6-, or 7-inch cock, once you see your wife get a nine- or ten-inch fat cock that can pump her hole for two hours non stop, then you know what she really wants.

I have watched my wife and I on videos and in the mirror having sex. I have watched her have sex with men who have much larger cocks and greater stamina. At no time when I was fucking her did legs shoot up in the air, at no time when I was fucking her did, she lift her hips madly to match my cock penetrating her pussy. Yet when I have watched her screaming from a pounded by one of her studs, her legs spread wide open and are straight up in the air, toes curled and her hips and legs pumping so hard like she is trying to touch the ceiling all the while scream in ecstasy like I have never heard her scream before. I had no idea my wife was a screamer until I seen her with other men. I have actually seen her beg them not to stop pounding her pussy, even after they were dripping sweat on top of her after a nonstop two-hour fuck fest with their nine inches of fat hard cock.

As for humiliation with this issue, it has been indirect humiliation. When she is fucking a guy she has made comments like; it feels so good to feel you deep inside me; oh yes keep going this feels so good to get fucked like this,(meaning non stop for over an hour) Thank you honey you really made me feel good for once (to her lover while i sat in the chair in the corner room)
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:27 pm

I think premature ejaculation has happened to most of us, perhaps not as often for all as you wrote, but most wives get more enjoyment when fucked by guys she isn't married to anyway. It's a win-win for your wife. My wife says it would be very difficult to quit this way of life if I, for some reason, changed my mind. I have no reason to do that, so our marital agreement works out well for both of us.

Like your wife, my wife occasionally mentions how long some guys can last. I respond by telling her, "I like that."
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

andrew1
Trainable

Unread post by andrew1 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:55 pm

It is great to hear from other guys who are in similar situations regarding their inability to satisfy their wives sexually, and also their honesty about it.

I think PE is a very common problem for men, and lots of women miss out on great sex for the most part. It takes a truly understanding husband to allow them to explore outside of marriage to experience the kind of passion they deserve. Once you get past the jealousy and angst it is a real thrill watching and listening to her having the time of her life with a better lover.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:05 am

There were times I would ejaculate just retrying to put my little peepee in her pussy. This lead to some tense moments . Her current boyfriend has her climaxing while he’s fucking her and because he does this she wraps her legs around him to pull in deeper. This is something I have never experienced.

Pauline

andrew1
Trainable

Unread post by andrew1 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:47 pm

Sometimes I will hear my wife and her lover's post-sex talk while I am in another room or in the hall eavesdropping. It is hot to hear her tell him how much she enjoyed their lovemaking session. Specifically, I have overheard her telling a lover that she stopped having sex with me for the most part because I cum too fast. And how we gave up on certain positions early on in our marriage, like woman on top, because I would have trouble keeping my dick inside her and start to shoot my load when she reached down to put it back in. Hearing them joking and laughing about my lack of bedroom skills is humiliating but also a turn-on.

Celesissy
Experienced

Unread post by Celesissy » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:44 pm

As well as being too fast, for me the inadequacy is as much the fact that I’ve never been able to shoot and instead just do a little dribble. So when I used to be allowed inside my wife she didn’t feel anything when I came, and hand jobs used to result in a similarly disappointing outcome.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:36 am

I am only 4 inches and pussy free. Once a year on my birthday, I get a "pity fuck" with an audience at a a Femdom Party. Icumquick,my wife laughs and party goers laugh,and then I clean,and am dismissed. I LOVE IT!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:05 pm

My favorite position is her on top riding me but over the years I have gotten to where as soon as she sits on me and starts to move I cum.I can't help myself, seeing her there above me arched back with her amazing breasts proudly sticking out and her nipples so hard it just pushes me over the edge and I can't keep from cumming. She rarely even allows me inside her anymore and when she does she is never on top because she knows I would cum almost immediately and I am no longer allowed to cum inside her.

On top is also one of her favorite positions, the other being doggy style. Almost invariably when she fucks another guy in front of me she will climb on top of him to ride him right off the bat. When she sees that my dick is swollen in it's cage in frustration she will smile at me and tell me "It's a shame you can't do this without cumming right away!" She will then continue to ride him with his cock deep inside her, usually having a couple of orgasms right away.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:27 pm

desertsub wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:05 pm
Almost invariably when she fucks another guy in front of me she will climb on top of him to ride him right off the bat. When she sees that my dick is swollen in it's cage in frustration she will smile at me and tell me "It's a shame you can't do this without cumming right away!"
That is really hot. I know that feeling and have heard that quote before and as humiliating as it be, it's still a huge turn on. For me I can't waiting until they are done and I can eat her cummed filled pussy. because once they are done she will unlock my cage so I can jerk off and cum all over myself or the floor in front of both of them.

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:24 pm

Cressida was never into humiliating me; but if I asked a question she was going to be truthful.

When Cressida had her last long term lover she said he was BY FAR the best fuck she'd ever had in her whole life. I asked where I sat on that spectrum. "Well, you're not the worst....but you're tied." "He fucks me until I cum. With your I'm lucky if I get more than two minutes...and I hate the way you eat me out." :oops:

Another time she was saying that doggy was a nice position to her. "I like it when I feel a man's balls hanging down and banging against my clit as he's fucking me. It makes me feel like SUCH a woman!" What she wasn't thinking about when saying this to me is how tiny my balls are and how tight up against my body they sit. That is, she's NEVER felt my balls bang her clit! :roll:

My wife also told me that when I proposed to her and she was saying "Yes", she was thinking at that moment, "Yes, but I'm eventually going to cheat on him because he cums so quickly and can't come close to satisfying me." And she did. Many times with many men.

Troilus

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 pm

I've never had a problem with coming too quickly. Of course, I come quite soon if I've been watching my wife and her long term boyfriend fucking each other.
But I do like thinking about the humiliation of premature ejaculation.
I've often wondered if there is some way to make yourself ejaculate sooner than you want to.

sub01
Virgin

Unread post by sub01 » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:39 am

Like this thread. I am trying to cum prematurely after years of delayed orgasm. I have been able to get better times lately. 30 seconds to a minute. My GF don't humiliate me with that though. but the last couple times, my libido was not as high and I wasn't fully erected and she told me a couple times: I cant feel anything. It wasn't a turned on as much as premature ejac would be though.

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:36 pm

I hadn't experience premature ejaculation or quick cumming until recently.
My wife is a hottie (check out her photos in the Hotties forum) -and so obviously I want to make love to her and please her sexually whenever I can. BUT the last couple of years, the frequency of sex - by which I mean penetration - has become less and less often.
Just last weekend, after over 2 months of refusing me, she initiated sex with me. She wanted lots of foreplay which was my downfall.
I was so excited and worked up thanks to 30 minutes of passionate kissing and touching and licking/sucking, that by the time she finally wanted me inside her I shot my load as soon as my cock made contact with her pussy lips.
First she was mad at me for cumming on her and all over the sheets and then she started laughing at me and calling me humiliating names. I was both upset and aroused by this at the same time.
Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:03 am

MikeyP wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:36 pm

.....Just last weekend, after over 2 months of refusing me, she initiated sex with me. She wanted lots of foreplay which was my downfall.
I was so excited and worked up thanks to 30 minutes of passionate kissing and touching and licking/sucking, that by the time she finally wanted me inside her I shot my load as soon as my cock made contact with her pussy lips.
First she was mad at me for cumming on her and all over the sheets and then she started laughing at me and calling me humiliating names. I was both upset and aroused by this at the same time.
Hmmm, I suppose this might work to give me a very quick ejaculation. But going without for 2 months? I find I'm getting antsy after a couple of days! Sounds like a case of the cure being worse than the disease! :D

Anyone else got any ideas for provoking a quick cum, in an otherwise NON premature ejaculator?

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:46 am

MikeyP wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:36 pm
My wife is a hottie (check out her photos in the Hotties forum) -
Can you add the link here so we don't have to go searching for it, thank you

MikeyP
Player

Unread post by MikeyP » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:44 am

Cuckold wannabe who is eager to see his wife enjoy lots of cock. See her pics viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68366

Iwatchherplay
Player

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:47 am

I've been embarrassed may times cumming after only a few strokes when her lover fucked her for what seemed like forever.

It's usually ok that I finish fast after she has a marathon with the other guy. She is so wet from him cumming in her that I can barely feel her and I'm sure she can barely feel me. All the men she has had sex with are much bigger than me. Coincidence? There were times I felt so inferior that i couldn't get hard enough to have sex with her after he finished.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:36 am

Iwatchherplay wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:47 am
I've been embarrassed may times cumming after only a few strokes when her lover fucked her for what seemed like forever.

It's usually ok that I finish fast after she has a marathon with the other guy. She is so wet from him cumming in her that I can barely feel her and I'm sure she can barely feel me. All the men she has had sex with are much bigger than me. Coincidence? There were times I felt so inferior that i couldn't get hard enough to have sex with her after he finished.
I bet most of the Cuckolds on here have experienced that. I know I have certainly experienced that. Most of the guys my wife has fucked have been much bigger then me and every one of them have lasted a lot longer. I seen guys fuck her for over 2 hours straight, one guy went nonstop for over three hours and he told my wife "I have to stop my cock is sore". Yup, mine was too from jerking off watching them. I could not believe she did not want him to stop.

Sometimes as I am about to stick my cock in her I could see inside her pussy and the cum inside her. As I pushed my cock in her, it was like fucking air or sticking my cock in a large mason jar. I knew I was in but could only feel something if I moved my cock around. At that moment I would go instantly limp. Thinking there is no way she is going to enjoy my cock after what I just watched. It's weird as I feel useless and pathetic, yet totally turned on, a huge mix of emotions. It's like I just created and experienced my oxymoron.

Over the last 15 years I stopped fucking my wife just after another guy has. I didn't want to feel useless as I would rather want to feel useful and memorable to her. So instead I go down on her as soon as he pulls out and eat the cream pie, most times I would eat her out until she cuns again. She loves it and loves forcing my face into her cum filled pussy. I have learned that it is best for me to wait until the guy leave to reclaim her if she is not to sore. This helps reduce that feeling in me of being useless and pathetic.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:32 am

Cumming too quickly isn't necessarily a bad thing if the guy has other qualities. One of my wife's favorite guys at one time had that problem. At times, it was frustrating but the sex before it happened was always great for her. What she liked about him was their personalities were similar and she found it fun being with him. They mututally made up for his premature ejaculation with oral sex, and she told me that was great.

He was one of her guys I never met for the reason he told her he was too nervous about encountering me. I regretted that but abided by their wishes.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

jacque
Prepubescent

Unread post by jacque » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:10 pm

My ex-wife developed a a teasing game in our relationship that encouraged quick climaxing. I would go into her pussy and she would start counting to give me some time to cum before having to withdraw from her pussy. Sometimes she would count high enough that I could climax inside her pussy, other times she would reach the limit quickly and I would have to pull out because I had not cum. It would in the end be completely up to her how she wanted it to end and she could control it by manipulating the count to accomplish what she wanted. She would also sometimes tease me and humiliate me orally to urge me on. Of course I could make pleas for more time, but it was up to her whether to grant them! The times when I did have to withdraw because the end of the count was reached, I would hump on her leg to climax, or occasionally we would figure out some other way I had to finish myself off. We both really liked it. It excited me because I was sometimes humiliated in having to withdraw without cumming, and also I liked humping on her leg in order to make myself cum. It also allowed her to command me and be in charge. We eventually got divorced but it is one of the parts of our sex life that I remember best and most fondly.

jacque
Prepubescent

Unread post by jacque » Sun Oct 22, 2023 8:12 pm

My ex-wife developed a a teasing game in our relationship that encouraged quick climaxing. I would go into her pussy and she would start counting to give me some time to cum before having to withdraw from her pussy. Sometimes she would count high enough that I could climax inside her pussy, other times she would reach the limit quickly and I would have to pull out because I had not cum. It would in the end be completely up to her how she wanted it to end and she could control it by manipulating the count to accomplish what she wanted. She would also sometimes tease me and humiliate me orally to urge me on. Of course I could make pleas for more time, but it was up to her whether to grant them! The times when I did have to withdraw because the end of the count was reached, I would hump on her leg to climax, or occasionally we would figure out some other way I had to finish myself off. We both really liked it. It excited me because I was sometimes humiliated in having to withdraw without cumming, and also I liked humping on her leg in order to make myself cum. It also allowed her to command me and be in charge. We eventually got divorced but it is one of the parts of our sex life that I remember best and most fondly.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:46 pm

trecital wrote:
Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 pm

I've often wondered if there is some way to make yourself ejaculate sooner than you want to.
You can if you masturbate to the point that you are about to come. You could do it in the bathroom and come out slide right into her.
One of the boner pills like viagra might help too.