My wife is so naive

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Anony92
Experienced

Re: My wife is so naive

Unread post by Anony92 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:20 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:15 pm
So you think nobody will ever find out when he is constantly groping her in his office. Playing around with co-workers is risky enough much less actually fooling around IN the workplace. You also mentioned that he would lose respect for you if you let him know that you know. What respect could he possibly have for you by messing around with your wife behind your back?

Also, you said that telling the truth at the outset would probably have been better. The problem with lying is you have to continue to lie to cover the last lie. Regardless of how this progresses, I would at least put a stop to the obvious at work. People are probably already suspicious that she spends so much time in his office. It’s your life, your marriage and her job but use a little discretion.
Since he started bringing her in his office to hang out, they have started to be around each other less in public. He is also aware of the consequences if others find out, so he doesnt grope or talk dirty im public, he will also not want anything bad happen to his job. They are very careful.
You dont understand respect in our way. As of now i am the guy she gets to go home to and who is married to me spends every time with me and loves me. He respects that i get to have her and am married to her. Even while talking he says stuff like your husband is lucky to have you. Yes he fools around behind me, but in front of me and others he will have to act like i doesn't know and have to be just the coworker.
But if he gets to know about me, then he would treat me like a pimp giving away my wife to him.
Its totally different how you're imagining it.
And she doesn't spend too much time in his office, he calls her for work related stuff that is all.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:22 am

Whosbeensleeping wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:58 pm
I think a hotel room would be fairly safe and you could turn on tracking on her phone, set up a short text code for before and after, and that sort of thing.
I think part of the issue is her getting past the idea of it being okay for him to be inside her. Maybe you two could talk about that.
As the VHWs will say here, this pastime involves a change in how she will see herself, from a one man woman to a woman who embraces sharing herself with others. This involves a huge shift, so I think continuing to talk it through would be good.
I take it she doesn't know you're on here, so maybe confessing that would open some doors to deeper dialogue.
I had suggested she speak with him and ask what he has in mind. Perhaps he will invite her to his place. In any event you two can discuss what you feel safe doing.
You could pretend to be away over the weekend and she could invite him over and leave a spare phone running so you can hear what's happening. Others here have done that.
I think the more is negotiated up front between them, and discussed privately between you two, the less chance there is of impromptu schemes going badly wrong.
Good points. Tracking her phone will surely make her feel her and me safe

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:31 am

mrglad2cu2 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:55 pm
Hi Anony92

Stick with not telling him that you are aware as is normal there.

That is how it is normally done in Indian culture and should not be confused with how it is normally done in western culture.

I am pretty sure the steps in Indian Culture are as follows:
Normally this works out easier if the coworker is from the husbands work rather than the wifes work. And usually as the superier or boss of the husband so that the wife could be supporting her husbands job by complying. But either way it is like seduction in stealth mode.

1. Husband is not aware and the the three are never together at one time if it is wife / coworker.
2. The coworker is invited home for a work related meal to meet the husband. (wife where it is the husbands coworker / boss)
3. The coworker is invited again and the husband is still not aware but gives more opportunity to the coworker to have access to the wife.
4. The coworker is invited again and the husband is still not aware but gives more opportunity to the coworker to have access and the coworker becomes more confident and more daring in accessing the wife.
5. The coworker starts to get so daring that he is almost encouraging the husband to find out.
6. The coworker starts to put pressure on the husband to accept the situation.
In this scenario there is never any need for the husband to say he is aware because it is all driven by the confidence of the coworker / boss.
It is therefore easier for the couple to shut it down at any step.

In western culture

1. Your here to fuck the wife so lets get on with it.
I really like how you described it. Our culture is different and the thinking and perspective of people is also different.
Even though its changing, but our ideals are still aligned to our upbringing. People her dont understand the huge difference between an unknowing husband and a husband who pimps his wife to someone else in my country.
1 if a husband doesn't know - its not his fault. Yes he's clueless but ultimately its the wife who is going behind his band. The husband is the victim here. The guy will do his best to keep it from the husband so that he can keep going. He will treat the wife and husband with respect and wont do anything in front of people.
2 If the husband knowingly sends his wife - he's thought of as a pervert and pimp, a lesser man who cannot take care of his wife himself and sends her away. The guy will take full advantage of this and will pe proud in fucking the wife and demeaning the husband.

I know some of my points makes you more horny. But its humiliating and not in control and i dont want to instantly feel the humiliation. If it is gradual then we can access on jow to tackle it.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:38 am

antidote2909 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:55 am
Hi Annoy92

Being Indian, I understand your cultural and societal constraints. Cuckolding in India is very common, extremely secretive and humiliating beyond tolerance if opened up to wider society.

I understand your position and my recommendation would be to keep it to a cheating scenario with the usual safety aspects.

Example 1
He comes to your place and after 1 or 2 hrs, you call and tell her you finished work and are coming home. This limits the possible risks.

Example 2
They meet at a hotel only after work where she makes some excuse but you call repeatedly and angrily after allowing them to be together for 1 or 2 hrs, asking where she is etc. This is another way to limit risks.

I will strongly recommend against going to his house. That's where you have least control.

Today even in India if she's in a respected organisation, there is fair amount of protection to women in the workplace. However the process of creating difficulties for him by making any kind of accusations will backfire on her. Hence she should be careful of that angle.

Since you raise the specific point of him being Muslim, I presume that you are either Hindu or Christian. If so, please do also consider how it appears to neighbours, as it all depends on the type of residential place you have. Nosy neighbours in India are a nightmare.

So all in all, in India though common it is still a risky venture. Less risky if you stay in a larger city though.

You need to find creative ways around the problem.

Best wishes.
You're the only one who understands my situation and have explained it perfectly. Even im leaning towards ur first example.

He doesn't look or dress like muslim so its ok.
Nosy neighbours and the society is one reason i dont want him to go alone to our home. There is no way to sneak him inside. People will see him entering and leaving and will talk if i am not present and he is alone with her. We cannot advertise to everyone that he is just a coworker and there for help.
So the best solution i can think of is to invite him while i am present. Getting acquainted with him will also.help me understand his thinking and how he reacts to situations. I can give them space by going out or be present at all times if we're not sure.
This eliminates most of our worries.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:42 am

Anony92 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:38 am
antidote2909 wrote:
Hi Annoy92

Being Indian, I understand your cultural and societal constraints. Cuckolding in India is very common, extremely secretive and humiliating beyond tolerance if opened up to wider society.

I understand your position and my recommendation would be to keep it to a cheating scenario with the usual safety aspects.

Example 1
He comes to your place and after 1 or 2 hrs, you call and tell her you finished work and are coming home. This limits the possible risks.

Example 2
They meet at a hotel only after work where she makes some excuse but you call repeatedly and angrily after allowing them to be together for 1 or 2 hrs, asking where she is etc. This is another way to limit risks.

I will strongly recommend against going to his house. That's where you have least control.

Today even in India if she's in a respected organisation, there is fair amount of protection to women in the workplace. However the process of creating difficulties for him by making any kind of accusations will backfire on her. Hence she should be careful of that angle.

Since you raise the specific point of him being Muslim, I presume that you are either Hindu or Christian. If so, please do also consider how it appears to neighbours, as it all depends on the type of residential place you have. Nosy neighbours in India are a nightmare.

So all in all, in India though common it is still a risky venture. Less risky if you stay in a larger city though.

Best wishes.
You're the only one who understands my situation and have explained it perfectly. Even im leaning towards ur first example.

Nosy neighbours and the society is one reason i dont want him to go alone to our home. There is no way to sneak him inside. People will see him entering and leaving and will talk if i am not present and he is alone with her. We cannot advertise to everyone that he is just a coworker and there for help.
So the best solution i can think of is to invite him while i am present. Getting acquainted with him will also.help me understand his thinking and how he reacts to situations. I can give them space by going out or be present at all times if we're not sure.
This goes back to the being truthful part. If you’re present, then everyone has fun.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:57 am

Anony92 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:38 am
antidote2909 wrote:
Hi Annoy92

Example 1

Example 2

Best wishes.

These are great posts. Makes me more culturally aware.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:01 am

I appreciate your culture. I am glad some one who understands could give you good advice. In my opinion if you leave every time he comes over and are gone long enough to have sex and come home soon after, he's going to figure it out in short order.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:18 am

william70 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:01 am
I appreciate your culture. I am glad some one who understands could give you good advice. In my opinion if you leave every time he comes over and are gone long enough to have sex and come home soon after, he's going to figure it out in short order.
The ultimate goal is for him to find out someday, so i can be involved in some way. We don't want it to happen instantly but gradually to test waters and react accordingly

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:26 pm

I will continue after Wednesday.
Will keep it brief as it's late.
After peeping on them, i came back to my work and continued. We had dinner and i had to go out to get groceries.
She texted in between and send me a screenshot of their chat showing that he clicked her picture while on call. She looked amazing.
She was chatting with him naked while i was out buying groceries. He even asked for some pictures and she sent. I might add a screenshot of our chat.
Go check that out.
When i came home she was naked with only her panties in our bedroom rubbing her pussy with her left hand inside her panties and typing with her right hand.
I jumped on her and went to lick her right away. Taking her hand out and sliding her panties to the side so i can lick her. She started moaning and rubbing my head guiding me where to lick.

After a while she said he wanted another picture and made me stop. She put her hand inside her panties and started rubbing herself, while i waited. After a while she took a picture of her rubbing it and continued typing. It turns out he was sexting with her and guiding her what to do and what picture to send. She had been undressing slowly while i was gone and sending him pictures. Telling her what he was doing to her.
She smiled at me while telling and showing fheir chats.
After a while he asked to remove her panties and rub herself. She did. He asked for proof and she clicked it. Covering her pussy with her hand and sending it to him. He was not satisfied as He asked her to spread her legs and put a finger inside. She did as was told. I held her legs for her as she did as was told. I tried licking her in between but her finger was stopping me. He asked for a picture again and this time she couldn't resist. She spread her pussy with her index and ring finger with her middle finger inside and clicked a picture. And sent him.
It seemed he came soon after as she giggled and told me he was done.she let me continue my licking after that.
They continued talking after that. I asked her again to talk about her shaving her pussy. She started asking if he liked what he saw. He said yes but he wanted to see it fully. She said she was shy showing it. He said he would like to see it without hair and asked if she shaved it. She said no as its a hassle and her husband me prefers it as i like to lick her pussy with hair. He said - ohh interesting. Then she added, if you want i could shafe it for you. He said- will you really do it? She said yes why not. He said thanks and that he will be waiting to see that.

Soom they said goodbye and goodnight and she kept her phone aside to give me full access to her. We talked and had sex and started talking about her shaving or getting waxed. She agreed wax was better and we booked an appointment with an app which sends professionals at home to do it. She would come Thursday morning the next day. We slept soon after.

Thursday started as usual today. He was busy most of the day and even she had work. The professional arrived and started with her. She was done in an hour and went. I went to her to check on her. And complimented that it looked clean and sexy and that X might cum just by looking at it.
She was writing so i couldn't have her.
I asked kf she will show him. She said maybe but he was busy and mught be the whole day so dont know. She said she wont do it herself and might only send if he asks and insisted.
She didnt get time to talk to him the whole day.
During dinner when we were eating together, he asked what she was doing. She said she was eating and upon asking where i was she lied i had to go out. He asked if she would video call today. She looked at me and asked the same. I told her to go ahead. She had a twinkle in her eye. She said she loved me and came to kiss me. She finished soon and went to the bedroom. Closing the door.

I continued eating thinking again about what might be happening. It was not much intense this time as i already knew what she would be doing.
I finished my dinner and waited. I distracted myself with tv but my mind kept wandering to her.
She texted after sometime that she was done and was waiting for me to come have her. I almost dropped my phone to run to her. I opened the door and there she was again on the bed. Fully naked. Her legs spread. She was licking on of her finger.
I went to her and undressed and started kissing her. I wanted to fuck her so went for the condom and started slowly. I asked her to tell me everything.
She did.
They started normally with work talks then he asked her to undress. She did slowly removing her clothes one by one. Finally she was just in her panties. She could see her was jerking himself Although his dick wasn't visible.
He asked her to do the same as the previous day. To put fingers inside the panty and to rub herself.
Then spread her legs and show him. Then he asked to remove the panties and finally she showed her pussy and he was happy to see her waxed pussy.
I have to finish soon but anyway he asked her to rub herself and show whole on call then to finger herself.she did as asked he later even asked her to taste her fingers.
We continued fucking and she slept soon after.
Tomorrow's friday and she will be visiting her office. He asked her if she would go out with him after office. She jas mlt replied yet. Will update the rest soon. Have to go sleep
Cheers,
Anony92

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:58 pm

Hi Anony92

WOW so hot and such fast progress. Both you and your wife are amazingly compatible. The three of you handled the shaving question with absolute precision. I know how the coworker would feel about getting something denied to the husband. It must be interesting for your wife that in theory you have just introduced a form of denial into the relationship. I would suggest that your wife asks if her coworker is happy with her waxed pussy as her husband is not. Ha Ha. It must give her a lot more confidence that you are preparing for becoming an actual cuckold as you continue to offer more of your wife to her coworker. There is a very big difference between fantasy and reality for you both to overcome.

The next step will be researching birth control. I believe a copper IUD that is inserted during the woman's period has the least side effects, and is the best long term form of bith control.

At some stage you need to start planning when to start with children. Whether 0, 1, 2, 3.... You are too late to start a cricket team. Ha Ha

Birth control would also give you some interesting options and these will eventually be in all three of your minds, whether they happen in reality or not.

1. Do you continue with condoms whilst your wife's coworker has your wife bare.
2. Are you only allowed to have sloppy seconds and denied the balance of the time except for oral. Denial can be very powerful expecially if introduced by the coworker and encouraged by the wife.
3. The coworker will deserve some rights that are not given to the husband. This could even be something like anal virginity.
4. Do you later only invite the coworker on your wife's safe days, once off birth control.
5. Do you take pregnancy risk with either having the chance to be the father.
3. Do you all finally accept that the coworker should be the natural choice as the only biological father.

Like I said these will all pass through all three minds although maybe never acted out in reality, and just fun to think about
Congratulations on your progress so far. It is an amazing story from the absolute beginning of the relationship, between the three of you.

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:33 pm

Hi Anony92

Another thought is that they hold off on sex until your wife is on birth control. That way there is no risk of pregnancy however caused, and her coworker can start fucking your wife bare from the beginning of their relationship. I think it would give your wife more confidence if you at least volunteered to continue with condoms for a while, or permanently. whilst her coworker had her bare.

It would be interesting for your wife's coworker to know you were using condoms whilst he had her bare. If you want the relationship to evolve to the point of him eventually making you 'aware' of your cuckolding and you being involved in the process. It means you are already accepting denial and your submitting to him will not be a problem or cause friction for him in the future. And your wife would also get to see that there will be no friction in her three way relationsdhip, as it proceeds from fantacy to reality.

i would like to see the look on your wifes face if you told her that you wanted her coworker the chance to have her bare before you got the chance to have her bare. Ha Ha

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:59 pm

Waiting patiently to know what happened.
But still where are you Anony92
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:28 pm

What would you like him to do?

Intosex
Virgin

Unread post by Intosex » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:07 am

Anony92,

I hope everything is OK with you. Please let us know.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:04 pm

Maybe wife had sex with x and anony couldn't handle it.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:48 am

william70 wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:04 pm
Maybe wife had sex with x and anony couldn't handle it.
I hope you're wrong but, sadly, that is a possibility. This was a very hot thread and I wanted to keep following the journey.

Hope everything is okay and you just got busy.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:26 am

Again, not knowing the east Indian culture. what would his reaction be if she came home and told him under his insistence, that x gave her better orgasms than she's ever had before. This story has been hot, but, he is very demanding and I got the feeling he had a short fuse. We may never know.

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:57 pm

You guys act like posting here is his full time job. He's gonna have plenty going on even in the best case scenario. A week to you might seem like forever because we're all eager to know what has happened. But I can lose a week to all manner of distractions and not find time to do something simple and mundane that takes 10 minutes.

Our humble narrator needs to find time and energy to sit down and compose a detailed account of what his wife has been doing. And I'm not even sure he's writing in his primary language considering he's Indian, which makes it even more time consuming and generous of him.

He's "demanding"?? He's put a ton of time into sharing intimate tales of his life so you can jerk yourselves off. He's posting screenshots of the very sexy dialogue he and his wife have going on. What does he get back, exactly? Just impatience when he takes a week to write a post? All he's asked for is some thoughtful input, some encouragement.

I've watched negativity discourage several excellent cucks from continuing to post on their threads here. Baseless assertions like "it must have gone wrong. I bet he broke down when his wife ... " "Yep, sorry to say he's ghosted us", only to have him (or others like him) come back just a few days later with a new installment. He's already done so a couple times if you've followed this thread. And I bet you all won't even admit you're wrong when he does next time.

I wish there was a way to prevent these unhelpful "predictions" before they derail another developing thread.

But all I can do is say to Anony92: I appreciate your story. I know these guys do, too, even if they seem to express it in a somewhat disgruntled way. I trust you'll be back when time allows you to share an update. I'm dying to hear more. Your wife is so cute in how she's approaching this all, kind of shy but also super submissive and excited when her boundaries are pushed. It sounded like we're on the verge of hearing about her taking big big steps to please him. And it also sounds like the two of you are having the best sex of your lives together. I have no doubt you're still playing this out. I hope you keep letting us share in the adventure.

Marinecuckplease
Trainable

Unread post by Marinecuckplease » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:34 am

2 options for when shes ready to fuck. get 2 rooms next to each other you be in one berfore they got into other. This would allow you to experiance some sounds but also be close enough to intervene if necessary. This gives you the option to pull the plug at a set time with a phonecall or if he leaves first she could stay and "shower" while you can reclaim her. This method could be better manipulated if she knows he has somewhere to be after.

She could also set up a roleplay for him to execute at your house. Have her tell him to be ready to show up as some kind of repair man. If he really wants to fuck her he will get creative to make her feel safe. Have her make it a challange for him to figure out how to not let nieghbors be suspicious. Both are on same page so it wouldnt be an odd request. And same thing give them 2 hrs and call when on way home.

Why cant you just hide in your house somewhere when hes there?
My wife is vanilla & was a virgin when we met. Im here to learn how to give my wife the chance to live a sex filled life free of gulit & enhance our relationship. Also learn the ways to express my desire of her to become a hotwife w/o fucking up

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:31 am

_xavier_ wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:57 pm
You guys act like posting here is his full time job. He's gonna have plenty going on even in the best case scenario. A week to you might seem like forever because we're all eager to know what has happened. But I can lose a week to all manner of distractions and not find time to do something simple and mundane that takes 10 minutes.

Our humble narrator needs to find time and energy to sit down and compose a detailed account of what his wife has been doing. And I'm not even sure he's writing in his primary language considering he's Indian, which makes it even more time consuming and generous of him.

He's "demanding"?? He's put a ton of time into sharing intimate tales of his life so you can jerk yourselves off. He's posting screenshots of the very sexy dialogue he and his wife have going on. What does he get back, exactly? Just impatience when he takes a week to write a post? All he's asked for is some thoughtful input, some encouragement.

I've watched negativity discourage several excellent cucks from continuing to post on their threads here. Baseless assertions like "it must have gone wrong. I bet he broke down when his wife ... " "Yep, sorry to say he's ghosted us", only to have him (or others like him) come back just a few days later with a new installment. He's already done so a couple times if you've followed this thread. And I bet you all won't even admit you're wrong when he does next time.

I wish there was a way to prevent these unhelpful "predictions" before they derail another developing thread.

But all I can do is say to Anony92: I appreciate your story. I know these guys do, too, even if they seem to express it in a somewhat disgruntled way. I trust you'll be back when time allows you to share an update. I'm dying to hear more. Your wife is so cute in how she's approaching this all, kind of shy but also super submissive and excited when her boundaries are pushed. It sounded like we're on the verge of hearing about her taking big big steps to please him. And it also sounds like the two of you are having the best sex of your lives together. I have no doubt you're still playing this out. I hope you keep letting us share in the adventure.
For someone who has only been on the forum for less that a month, you've become an expert and you certainly are judgmental.

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:13 am

I’ve been on this site since the first week it began 15 years ago, and I agree with Xavier.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:02 pm

wittol wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:13 am
I’ve been on this site since the first week it began 15 years ago, and I agree with Xavier.
Look I'm not trying to start an argument. But really, someone who's only been here less than a month and another who in 15yrs. has only posted 71 times? That's 4+ posts a year.

wittol
Trainable

Unread post by wittol » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:17 pm

Each one a pearl of wisdom.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:29 pm

I agree with Xavier too, and have posted in similar vein several times on various threads. People just get too needy and think they are owed something. Regardless of how many times folks have posted or how long they've been here, surely their views are valid? It's a great thread, and it's just a week since he posted. Why not simply chill out and wait to see?
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:03 pm

john jasson wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:29 pm
It's a great thread, and it's just a week since he posted. Why not simply chill out and wait to see?
I totally agree!!