My wife is so naive

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Anony92
Experienced

Re: My wife is so naive

Unread post by Anony92 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:26 am

Hey guys..
Small update. So its Wednesday today. Since im back on track, i can update everyday if something happens, when u have free time.
A normal day for us. Its a weekday so we got early, did our chores and went to our rooms for work. She did chat with X during the day and would mention if he said something. He was pampering her up the whole day asking about her day and if she ate or not.
Maybe because he asked for a shower selfie from her to get him along the day and she sent him after coming out of the shower in her towel. He asked to remove the towel.
She called on to me to help her take the picture. I helped her pose sexily pinching her nipples in one picture and grabbing them in the other. She sent both. And he sent back how hard he was. We were horny too. So we had a session of shower sex.

We started work soon after.
Just a few minutes back i was passing near her room and saw she was having a video call with him related to work.
She wasn't wearing any bra today and was talking to him on call.

I started peeping at them from the door and watched as soon he started asking her to model for him and show a glimpse of her breasts. She would pull her top up and then bring it soon down, to give him just a few seconds of view. She was playing with him. It was hot to watch them.
Soon she stopped it as they had work to complete and went on with it and i left them.
I was hard watching them play with each other and cant wait for it to move ahead.
Im still waiting for your suggestions on how to proceed with our fear of him and her alone. Friday would be approaching soon and he might want to meet on the weekend again. She cant continue to postpone it. Its going to happen soon. And unless we are ready with a plan, we will be scared on every step.
Please anything would help.
Cheers,
Anony92

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:28 am

Hi Anony92

I have six things to comment on

1. An absolutely brilliant story. You descibe it so well that it is like watching a video of it as it happens. You can class yourself fluent in English because you are. My compilments for that as I admire anyone who is fluent in more that one language. NO ONE is going to become bored with how your story unfolds as it progresses. PLEASE keep posting no matter what happens.

2. I feel that you accept your cuckold position a lot more than when you first started and now accept the right of your wifes senior collegue to have your wife, as does your wife. Obviously this could open the door with other males later after your wife has fully accepted this lifestyle. I really do like Indian stories because there is such a clash with wives being conservative and senior neighbours, coworkers or bosses being assertive because there is very little negative consequences for them compared to other countries. i congratulate you on being able to accept that too. It is proabably similar to other Indian couples with white men or Muslim men fantasies. There is NO WAY your wifes collegue is going to be indescreet and lose the potential of a long term relationship so I think you are safe from that worry. I would only be worried if it was a young boy as they can't help but tell everyone of their conquests.

3. As you are prepared to submit to your wife's coworker I do have a suggestion that could help both you and your wife. Ultimately your wife is taking her collegue as a second husband and he has noted that he prefers a shaved pussy. We have something in common. Ha Ha. Why not tell your wife to tell her collegue that you prefer her unshaved but she is prepared to shave her pussy especially for him. It is one of those things that means the wife will do something for her lover that she would not do for her husband, should you require any additional cuckold angst. You are not really giving up anything but it may help your wife accept that you are willing to be sub-servient to her work collegue which is really a benefit to both your minds in handling this right now. I am sure your wife is still worried about your reaction to all of this.

4. As your wife has basically given herself to her collegue why don't you convince your wife to video naked. It will get her more comfortable before they actually meet for fucking and with less chance of your wife delaying and delaying the process. And it has been a fast process so far so congratulations to you both to be able to proceed at such a fast pace. I would tell your wife that she has now accepted that her coworker 'owns' her body and as she has accepted that, there should be no reason why he can't see what belongs to him during video chats.

5. I would still make sure he didnt know of your acceptance of this and I would still let him invite himself to your home when you are 'away'. It will mean your wife is in a comfortable environment and your wifes collegue has no problems with using your marital bed to plough your wife. It means there would only be a short time before your wife messages you that he has gone and you can reclaim her. There is also a good reason for your wifes collegue to visit your home for work related issues to stop gossip, since you will be away only for the time he is there. It also gives you two an option to end the relationship if you 'suddenly' find out about it. It does not mean you are 'unknowing' forever should you want to totally show your submission. But that may or may not lead to pregnancy concerns as per point 6.

6. I am 100% sure that william70 was not trying to insult you about condoms, and I feel it is the same for everyone elses comments who have been in the lifestyle. We all wish you well. I have had the same thought as him. Once your wifes collegue becomes more and more dominant and your wife becomes more and more submissive, he may want more control over your wife, in the sense of getting something that you are not getting. One of those things is being able to fuck bareback. Maybe your wife will be able to control it or maybe he will remove the condom before he cums. You need to think of the consequences before this happens and how you will plan to prevent it, if you really want to. Your wife is at child bearing age but there is a lot of pressure there for Indian couples to produce kids quickly in a marriage. It is likely that you will start before she is 32YO to reduce complications and depending on how many kids you wish to produce. That would be none if you wanted to get rich. Ha Ha. But it is a real possiblity that she could get pregnant by somone else in this lifestyle. Personally it would not worry me who the biological father would be but it may be something you two need to think about sooner than later. Your wife is going to make some very beautiful babies. That they will be healthy is the main priority.

Again congratulations and I wish you both (or all) good luck.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:54 am

I don’t have a lot of advice on what to do about him. Yes, I agree, unless you or her shut it down they will be fucking very soon.

It doesn’t appear she is in physical danger with him. Though I have no idea what he is truly like. You will have to determine that. You mentioned other “bad” things like blackmail and cultural repercussions. There is no way I, or really anyone else here, could answer this for you. Not only whether he would do this or what that would mean to you.

If either of you feel like he is that type, and this is a possibility, then you should shut it down and look for someone else that is more trustworthy. You’re really the only one that can determine if this is an acceptable risk or if you are getting cold feet.

With her looks and explorative personality, you will find no shortage of men willing to do whatever she says to get into her pussy.

I hope it works out because I am enjoying the updates as she explores. Sending naked selfies is pretty hot. Has he sent her any cock pics yet? Does she want to see what his cock looks like beforehand or prefer to be surprised?

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:34 am

Dharmadude wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:26 am
Very hot encounter. Both you and X are very lucky men to get into her pussy; she looks gorgeous in those chat pics. Wish we could see more of her but I do understand you're not posting pics of her, especially without her permission.

I think you know they are going to fuck soon. This Friday she will, probably, blow him in his cabin, then they will arrange a time to fuck.

You mentioned her flirting with your friend. This is a good sign that after she fucks X, she will want to continue the HW journey. Maybe even having more than one man she can meet with. Exciting times for you both.

Im waiting for the day she comes back to me after getting fucked by him. Its so exciting but scared the us too. She's even more nervous than me.
Ahe used to flirt before too i think normally. But now i see her in a different light. Any small gesture by her to other guys turns me on. And i want it to go ahead. I give her space so that if anything is in her mind, she can go ahead freely and we can talk about going ahead with someone else too

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:43 am

That’s a smart plan. Give her the space and let her drive things. My wife doesn’t flirt in front of me very often but it turns me on when she does.

Couple weeks ago she did this at the grocery store. I didn’t say anything just put her hand on my rock hard cock. She just smiled so sexily.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:10 am

Anony92 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:26 am
Im still waiting for your suggestions on how to proceed with our fear of him and her alone. Friday would be approaching soon and he might want to meet on the weekend again. She cant continue to postpone it. Its going to happen soon. And unless we are ready with a plan, we will be scared on every step.
Cheers,
Anony92
In my opinion. Be close by either you hide at your home. She can also tell him you approve and he knows you are there. It takes the cheating out of it and is scary but then he doesn't think your wife is betraying you.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:15 am

mrglad2cu2 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:28 am
Hi Anony92

I have six things to comment on

1. An absolutely brilliant story. You descibe it so well that it is like watching a video of it as it happens. You can class yourself fluent in English because you are. My compilments for that as I admire anyone who is fluent in more that one language. NO ONE is going to become bored with how your story unfolds as it progresses. PLEASE keep posting no matter what happens.

2. I feel that you accept your cuckold position a lot more than when you first started and now accept the right of your wifes senior collegue to have your wife, as does your wife. Obviously this could open the door with other males later after your wife has fully accepted this lifestyle. I really do like Indian stories because there is such a clash with wives being conservative and senior neighbours, coworkers or bosses being assertive because there is very little negative consequences for them compared to other countries. i congratulate you on being able to accept that too. It is proabably similar to other Indian couples with white men or Muslim men fantasies. There is NO WAY your wifes collegue is going to be indescreet and lose the potential of a long term relationship so I think you are safe from that worry. I would only be worried if it was a young boy as they can't help but tell everyone of their conquests.

3. As you are prepared to submit to your wife's coworker I do have a suggestion that could help both you and your wife. Ultimately your wife is taking her collegue as a second husband and he has noted that he prefers a shaved pussy. We have something in common. Ha Ha. Why not tell your wife to tell her collegue that you prefer her unshaved but she is prepared to shave her pussy especially for him. It is one of those things that means the wife will do something for her lover that she would not do for her husband, should you require any additional cuckold angst. You are not really giving up anything but it may help your wife accept that you are willing to be sub-servient to her work collegue which is really a benefit to both your minds in handling this right now. I am sure your wife is still worried about your reaction to all of this.

4. As your wife has basically given herself to her collegue why don't you convince your wife to video naked. It will get her more comfortable before they actually meet for fucking and with less chance of your wife delaying and delaying the process. And it has been a fast process so far so congratulations to you both to be able to proceed at such a fast pace. I would tell your wife that she has now accepted that her coworker 'owns' her body and as she has accepted that, there should be no reason why he can't see what belongs to him during video chats.

5. I would still make sure he didnt know of your acceptance of this and I would still let him invite himself to your home when you are 'away'. It will mean your wife is in a comfortable environment and your wifes collegue has no problems with using your marital bed to plough your wife. It means there would only be a short time before your wife messages you that he has gone and you can reclaim her. There is also a good reason for your wifes collegue to visit your home for work related issues to stop gossip, since you will be away only for the time he is there. It also gives you two an option to end the relationship if you 'suddenly' find out about it. It does not mean you are 'unknowing' forever should you want to totally show your submission. But that may or may not lead to pregnancy concerns as per point 6.

6. I am 100% sure that william70 was not trying to insult you about condoms, and I feel it is the same for everyone elses comments who have been in the lifestyle. We all wish you well. I have had the same thought as him. Once your wifes collegue becomes more and more dominant and your wife becomes more and more submissive, he may want more control over your wife, in the sense of getting something that you are not getting. One of those things is being able to fuck bareback. Maybe your wife will be able to control it or maybe he will remove the condom before he cums. You need to think of the consequences before this happens and how you will plan to prevent it, if you really want to. Your wife is at child bearing age but there is a lot of pressure there for Indian couples to produce kids quickly in a marriage. It is likely that you will start before she is 32YO to reduce complications and depending on how many kids you wish to produce. That would be none if you wanted to get rich. Ha Ha. But it is a real possiblity that she could get pregnant by somone else in this lifestyle. Personally it would not worry me who the biological father would be but it may be something you two need to think about sooner than later. Your wife is going to make some very beautiful babies. That they will be healthy is the main priority.

Again congratulations and I wish you both (or all) good luck.
Thank you soo much for your extremely detailed comments and observations. Such replies gives me alot to think about and i think when i answer them, i in turn am able to think better and explain better, instead just me writing my story, wherein i sometimes dont know what to add or remove. I will focus on all your points:
1. Thank you again. I dont have any particular style haha. I just blurt it all out as i would tell someone.

2. I have become more comfortable to the idea now apart from as i was before. I love my wife very much and i know she has needs and desires which has to be fulfiled. I used to think i should be the only one to do it. But now its like if she's happy with him then i should be happy too. So im not so jealous now. We certainly are conservative but the thrill and fun this new side brings to our life is better than anything else. X is muslim. I don't think i mentioned it before. And a little dark skinned. So it adds fuel to my fantasy which has become a reality. We trust him to this point. But there's always some worry. There have been incidents of videos or mms getting leaked of women and it is shameful when something like that happens. I want her to be carefree as much as possible when doing it, without any worry and only fun.
3. I really like this idea. I will ask this to her to say to him. Maybe will ask her to shave when she goes to office on Friday.
4. I will suggest this also to her. They had a video call today but it was mostly work related. Maybe he will call again tonight or tomorrow. Its totally upto her what she wants to show to him and how comfortable she is. She has to get comfortable in showing her pussy to him. She's self conscious about that especially since she does not shave. I will ask her to shave soon so that she gets comfortable.
5. Again we discussed about inviting him to our home when i am not around, but it would mean her being alone with him. She will be nervous certainly. When we discussed she was not comfortable with the idea of being alone and doing it with him as of now. Maybe she needs more time to access the situation to go all the way. Our idea was that i will be with her sometime when she meets him and i will act that i dont know anything about it. I will also get a chance to access the situation and see how hostile he is and if he will take good care of her.
6. He was offensive on the jewellery part. Of asking X for something return for sex. Of the birth control issue, we have not discussed about it. As it has not gone that far. We will try to use condoms as much as possible but maybe will visit her gyno to check again what birth control suits her if something comes up. X has to get on with the rules condom means condom. Even she is very strict about it. Pills makes her sick and nauseous so she avoids it as much as possible.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:16 am

insertomit wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:10 am
Anony92 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:26 am
Cheers,
Anony92
In my opinion. Be close by either you hide at your home. She can also tell him you approve and he knows you are there. It takes the cheating out of it and is scary but then he doesn't think your wife is betraying you.
We dont want him to know that i know at this point.This would add another uncertainty to our current arrangement. He might not want to do it or he might treat her differently.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:58 am

Have her ask him how he envisions it going down?

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:00 am

Love the suggestion that she shave and tell X she did it cuz he likes it. My wife did this for a FWB that asked her to shave a certain way. I liked it too but it was hot to tell him I didn’t and she did it for him.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:09 am

You keep mentioning your concern about him being alone with her. How else are they going have sex? They certainly can’t chance it at the office. You being “away” seems to be the best solution. You could be close by just in case. There is another thread on here that’s similar and began by lying to the other guy. It just complicates things. It’s kinda late now since the process has started. It all boils down to your preferences though.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:03 am

It’s been stated before but in my opinion, there is no better sign of acceptance than ingesting another man’s cum from your wife. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but for those who do it, it’s hard to explain the pleasure received and given.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:14 am

Anony92, you and your wife are in the perfect position of taking control of the situation. Now is the time to let X know that your wife's relationship/flirting with him has been discovered by you.... and that you are turned on by it!

Let me explain... X has "tasted" your wife and is wanting/needing more from her. My bet is that he will do anything to have her, even if that means coming to your home and fucking her while you are in the same house.

My suggestion is to have her tell him that you 'found" the videos that she sent him. Tell him that she was afraid that you would be mad, but you were actually turned on of the fact that another man was showing interest in her. Have her say something to the effect, that she doesn't want to hurt her marriage, but she was also very excited about X and their flirting back and forth. She has offered to stop, but you, her husband wants her to continue, as long as it doesn't ruin your marriage, or becomes public knowledge.

At that point, you can suggest that he comes over for dinner to your house and ya'll can discuss the details.

Remember, he has tasted your wife's fruit, and he still has blue balls! He might find it arousing knowing that you do know, and it's out in the open. He may include you in the future picture taking of her!

The flip side is that he will be worried that your going to expose him due to the work environment. I highly doubt it though. My guess is that if he did pull back, one flirty gesture from your sexy wife this Friday, will get him onboard!

I think your in a win/win position!

My question to you is.... does your wife know that you on this forum? Would it be possible to see more pictures of her, of course, with her approval. I'm sure that I am not alone in seeing your wifes beautiful, wet pussy before and after pictures of it being shaved for X!

Cheers to you my friend from Texas!

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:16 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:03 am
It’s been stated before but in my opinion, there is no better sign of acceptance than ingesting another man’s cum from your wife. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but for those who do it, it’s hard to explain the pleasure received and given.
Sorry all, posted to wrong thread

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:41 am

I don't understand why she doesn't tell him that you know and approve of her relationship with him. then he can come to your house for dinner. he can see that you approve. it would make it easier for them to get together for sex at your house. depending on everyone's comfort level you could watch or go to another room.

I don't think he's going to runaway.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:11 am

I guess, not knowing your culture, I don't understand your question. Unless your willing to give up the cheating game there's really no way to protect her. No matter where they go to have sex, she's going to be alone with him. If your asking if there's a way they can be alone and her to be able to stop short of sex. your risking physical and emotional disaster. No way should she be alone with him until she is ready to have penis in vagina sex. If she wants to suck his cock only, do it in his office over lunch. She stays mostly with her clothes on, he drops his pants she sucks him quick and then leaves.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:03 am

So, many of you have been suggesting that we let X know directly or indirectly that I know and then let them do things in the house. I read all of it and even discussed with my wife tonight.
I know you want the best for us and some of you are answering like what would be the most sexiest or horniest way for us. But its our real life we are dealing with, we have to consider every option.
I will list down our discussion points and concerns and why we dont want to do it:
1. In a jist of it all, everything is going well for us and we dont want to do anything to risk to ruin it. Telling him would add another layer of complexity to their relation. His opinion about her and her relationship with me will change. He might start treating her differently than usual. His respect for her and me will go down the drain.
2. Right now they are sneaking around and doing it, because there is a risk of me knowing. If he knows im ok with it, he will be open about the relationship with her and it will certainly become risky as others might get to know. Our neighbours or people near us might get an idea. We cant risk it.
3. She mentioned that he respects her decisions and she has some control. If she reveals that i know he might get braver and agressive demanding more and more looking at it like im ok with it so she will be ok with it and pressurise us.
4. Mainly she mentioned that if she wanted to stop it any time, she could just tell him that i have got a hint and she wants to stop doing anything and they will go back to as they were. Just a small fling in between them it would be nothing. She wont have this option if he got to know about me knowing. If we break it later somehow, he might not like it and him being her senior will be difficult for her.
5. I for one am not ready for the humiliation it would bring. It turns me on thinking about it, but i dont think if i will be able to handle yet. He would become the better male who gets to have sex with my wife and would look at me in a different manner. I don't think we are at that point. He would want to take her out frequently or have his time with her and we wont have any control to deny hin even if we didnt want to. Its sexy to think about it. My wife leaving me for some nights to go with him. But when it happens and we dont have much control to stop it there wont be much to turn back.
6. He might mot even like the idea of continuing. I know ur saying why would he get scared away, but we never know. He might think it's too much work and stop it altogether. Or he might think there's risk involved with me knowing and making it public if i dont like it someday.
7. If we could have told him from the start it would have been different. Telling him now adds a lot of uncertainty.

We discussed that me can tell it to him slowly, and see how he takes it. We discussed that the three of us could meet together someday and i would leave them for sometime to see if he tries something and then she could ask him questions like what if i got to know to see how he reacts. Then depending on his reaction we can either tell him or not tell him at all. This will reveal a lot about him. Later we couls invite him to our house someday the three of us and he might try to do something sneakily. Maybe he gets to have her in the house thinking im sleeping or out if go out for some time. I would in this case be nearby to stop anything bad from happening. It would add another thrill to our game with me being the naive husband who doesn't know about his wife having sex in their home while he does his own thing. We might then slowly tell him that i know but i let them have it and we can see how it goes. At any point during that we can stop it saying i got to know a hint about it and she could ask him to stop it.
I hope you understand our situation.
Any other points you want to add or think im wrong im open for discussion.
Cheers,
Anony92

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:15 pm

So you think nobody will ever find out when he is constantly groping her in his office. Playing around with co-workers is risky enough much less actually fooling around IN the workplace. You also mentioned that he would lose respect for you if you let him know that you know. What respect could he possibly have for you by messing around with your wife behind your back?

Also, you said that telling the truth at the outset would probably have been better. The problem with lying is you have to continue to lie to cover the last lie. Regardless of how this progresses, I would at least put a stop to the obvious at work. People are probably already suspicious that she spends so much time in his office. It’s your life, your marriage and her job but use a little discretion.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:58 pm

I think a hotel room would be fairly safe and you could turn on tracking on her phone, set up a short text code for before and after, and that sort of thing.
I think part of the issue is her getting past the idea of it being okay for him to be inside her. Maybe you two could talk about that.
As the VHWs will say here, this pastime involves a change in how she will see herself, from a one man woman to a woman who embraces sharing herself with others. This involves a huge shift, so I think continuing to talk it through would be good.
I take it she doesn't know you're on here, so maybe confessing that would open some doors to deeper dialogue.
I had suggested she speak with him and ask what he has in mind. Perhaps he will invite her to his place. In any event you two can discuss what you feel safe doing.
You could pretend to be away over the weekend and she could invite him over and leave a spare phone running so you can hear what's happening. Others here have done that.
I think the more is negotiated up front between them, and discussed privately between you two, the less chance there is of impromptu schemes going badly wrong.

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:16 pm

Rushing is something that you should totally avoid now. Like you said , we still don't know how X will behave after learning everything. That may even ruin your life, especially the fact that your are from India. Also he's being aggressive after giving just an inch of space.

You should test out the water. Take some time before opening it to X.
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:00 pm

1. In a jist of it all, everything is going well for us and we dont want to do anything to risk to ruin it. Telling him would add another layer of complexity to their relation. His opinion about her and her relationship with me will change. He might start treating her differently than usual. His respect for her and me will go down the drain.

His opinion of your wife will not change. His respect/opinion of you will improve. Right now, in his mind, you are the idiot who doesn't know his wife is fooling around on him. So you must be weak and clueless.

2. Right now they are sneaking around and doing it, because there is a risk of me knowing. If he knows im ok with it, he will be open about the relationship with her and it will certainly become risky as others might get to know. Our neighbours or people near us might get an idea. We cant risk it.

He most certainly will not risk his job or you and your wifes safety just because you know he's fucking her. Just the opposite. He now can come and go from your house and pretty much fuck her as often as you wish. Certainly you can come up with an excuse that they are working on a project together for work. Surely this would be safer than having lunch with him every Friday.

3. She mentioned that he respects her decis ions and she has some control. If she reveals that i know he might get braver and agressive demanding more and more looking at it like im ok with it so she will be ok with it and pressurise us.

There is no reason to believe that he would not continue to respect her decisions especially if her decisions are backed up by her husband'. You must be willing to stand up for your wifes decisions and tell him how things are. You and your wife need to be in control not him. It's her pussy. She decides when and where, and you need to be strong and back her up.
4. Mainly she mentioned that if she wanted to stop it any time, she could just tell him that i have got a hint and she wants to stop doing anything and they will go back to as they were. Just a small fling in between them it would be nothing. She wont have this option if he got to know about me knowing. If we break it later somehow, he might not like it and him being her senior will be difficult for her.
First of all if she wants to break it off, she tells him that she and her husband have decided to stop playing. Things can then go back to the way they were. I can pretty much guaranty if she wants to break it off, he probably won't like it whether you know or not. You should have put more thought into starting this affair with her senior. Yes he can make it very difficult for her, but whether you know or not won't make a difference.

5. I for one am not ready for the humiliation it would bring. It turns me on thinking about it, but i dont think if i will be able to handle yet. He would become the better male who gets to have sex with my wife and would look at me in a different manner. I don't think we are at that point. He would want to take her out frequently or have his time with her and we wont have any control to deny hin even if we didnt want to. Its sexy to think about it. My wife leaving me for some nights to go with him. But when it happens and we dont have much control to stop it there wont be much to turn back.

I don't think you understand how HWing is suppose to work. What you're doing now is giving x all the power. That's fine if that what you want. But I/we can see that is not what you want. You and your wife want to have control over how things go. If you want to continue the cheating game your wife MUST make the rules. ALL OF THE RULES. If he doesn't like the rules then she has to say enough is enough. These rules must be told to him BEFORE she has anything more to do with him sexually. If he chooses to make things difficult for her, it won't be as bad than if she stops it after their already having sex.

6. He might mot even like the idea of continuing. I know ur saying why would he get scared away, but we never know. He might think it's too much work and stop it altogether. Or he might think there's risk involved with me knowing and making it public if i dont like it someday.

In all reality, probably the best thing that could happen is if he walked away and you find someone who isn't her senior. That's not likely to happen, He won't walk away because hies cock is so hard wanting to fuck your wife. I think you are underestimating the power your wifes pussy has over him. The risk for him is no different whether you know or not'.

7. If we could have told him from the start it would have been different. Telling him now adds a lot of uncertainty.

Actually I disagree. By telling him now makes all decisions you make clear. There is no room for uncertainty.

My final thoughts.
Up to now x has kind of had the upper hand. This situation dictates that this has to stop right now before it gets out of hand.
If you were to tell him and you don't want to be humiliated then don't let him do it. The first time you meet him you make it clear that you and your wife are doing this to enhance your marriage. That you both find it hot knowing someone else is having sex with her. You also make it VERY clear that you love each other very much and that NO ONE will ever break you apart. Their relationship will be work and sex only. That it will be x's and hers responsibility to make sure discretion is a top priority. There will be no going places where there is a chance of being seen by someone that might know them.

If you want to continue the cheating game, that's fine. Pretty much the same rules. It's HER pussy! SHE MAKES THE RULES! She can still act coy and hesitant, but she decides when, where and how far things go, before hand. This whole game is based on good communication by all 3 people whether he knows you know or not.

This is all, my honest opinion, and hope that others will comment and critique.

One thing that might help us understand your position is if you could tell us more about why you think about different outcomes.
For example, why do you think telling x that you are aware of the situation would add another layer of complexity to their relationship. etc.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:47 pm

I agree with william70. it's her pussy. she makes the rules.

mrglad2cu2
Trainable

Unread post by mrglad2cu2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:55 pm

Hi Anony92

Stick with not telling him that you are aware as is normal there.

That is how it is normally done in Indian culture and should not be confused with how it is normally done in western culture.

I am pretty sure the steps in Indian Culture are as follows:
Normally this works out easier if the coworker is from the husbands work rather than the wifes work. And usually as the superier or boss of the husband so that the wife could be supporting her husbands job by complying. But either way it is like seduction in stealth mode.

1. Husband is not aware and the the three are never together at one time if it is wife / coworker.
2. The coworker is invited home for a work related meal to meet the husband. (wife where it is the husbands coworker / boss)
3. The coworker is invited again and the husband is still not aware but gives more opportunity to the coworker to have access to the wife.
4. The coworker is invited again and the husband is still not aware but gives more opportunity to the coworker to have access and the coworker becomes more confident and more daring in accessing the wife.
5. The coworker starts to get so daring that he is almost encouraging the husband to find out.
6. The coworker starts to put pressure on the husband to accept the situation.
In this scenario there is never any need for the husband to say he is aware because it is all driven by the confidence of the coworker / boss.
It is therefore easier for the couple to shut it down at any step.

In western culture

1. Your here to fuck the wife so lets get on with it.

bonzo41
Virgin

Unread post by bonzo41 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:39 am

Why don't you shave her? It'd be very erotic to prepare her pussy for his pleasure.

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:55 am

Hi Annoy92

Being Indian, I understand your cultural and societal constraints. Cuckolding in India is very common, extremely secretive and humiliating beyond tolerance if opened up to wider society.

I understand your position and my recommendation would be to keep it to a cheating scenario with the usual safety aspects.

Example 1
He comes to your place and after 1 or 2 hrs, you call and tell her you finished work and are coming home. This limits the possible risks.

Example 2
They meet at a hotel only after work where she makes some excuse but you call repeatedly and angrily after allowing them to be together for 1 or 2 hrs, asking where she is etc. This is another way to limit risks.

I will strongly recommend against going to his house. That's where you have least control.

Today even in India if she's in a respected organisation, there is fair amount of protection to women in the workplace. However the process of creating difficulties for him by making any kind of accusations will backfire on her. Hence she should be careful of that angle.

Since you raise the specific point of him being Muslim, I presume that you are either Hindu or Christian. If so, please do also consider how it appears to neighbours, as it all depends on the type of residential place you have. Nosy neighbours in India are a nightmare.

So all in all, in India though common it is still a risky venture. Less risky if you stay in a larger city though.

You need to find creative ways around the problem.

Best wishes.