My wife is so naive

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Anony92
Experienced

Re: My wife is so naive

Unread post by Anony92 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:00 pm

william70 wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:09 am
IMHO I don't like watching a week behind. But it's his story, he can write how ever he wants to. It certainly kills the (can't figure out what word I'm looking for).
Stop reading. Come after a week and then continue. Will solve your issue. :)

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:20 pm

Hey again. Back here to continue where i left off on Thursday night.
She was in with him on the call and doing what not which i didn't know. The wait was killing me. I didnt want to knock and stop them. I could have texted her. But she was in the call on her phone, so would have distracted her. The only thing i could do was wait. And i did.
She was there for about an hour. She texted me after some time to come and open the door. My heart started to race faster as soon as i read her text. I went to the door and opened it.
Our bedroom door is such that as soon as you open it you can see our bed clearly in the middle on the opposite wall. She was sitting with some pillows behind her on the bed facing me. Her legs were spread. She was only wearing her red panties. I can clearly see a wet patch on her panties. Her clothes and bra lied neatly on the bed in the other side. She had her phone on her hand. And felt shy as i was standing and staring at her. I stood like that for maybe a minute admiring her beauty. She would make poses or play with her breasts for me.
She was the first to speak and ask what happened. I asked her to tell me what happened in the call. She asked me to strip first. I did as asked. Then she called me over to lick her saying her pussy was missing my tongue and she would tell me everything soon. I jumped on the bed and went to kiss her. We made our for some time then she broke the kiss and asked me to move down as she was horny and excited to tell me everything. It was kind of our thing now. I would lick her pussy and she would tell me things trying to enjoy my tongue. I went down. Licked her panties first. It was wet and sticky. I spread her legs even more adn I slid her pnties to the side to lick her over her pussy a bit. She started to moan and relaxed. I stopped soon and I pulled her panties away, then i waited. Signalling for her to start and then ill continue.
She began. She was wearing her tshirt shorts and matching bra and panties. He clled her and she picked the video call. They exchanged pleasantries and talked about office dinner and stuff. Then he asked her so K, what do you wanna do now? She said she didn't know. He told her she was looking sexy and to show her full body. She stood up and showed him turning around and he made her make poses and to turn around and bend as in the office to show her ass. He even asked her to spank her as he did. She followed his orders. He soon asked to show her navel. She did and he started talking about how she has the perfect navel and the fat in her stomach makes it look amazing. And how he wanted to lick her navel. He told her its one of his turn ons. She just giggled. He asked her to pull her t shirt up. She did and revealed her bra. She was feeling a little shy but he told her he's already seen everything. And she needn't be shy. She removed her tshirt when he insisted. She stood there in her bra trying to cover them a bit. He asked her to play with her breasts and to press them. She did as asked. He did ask if she was enjoying. She nodded. He started telling how her figure was sexy and she had the best breasts he had seen. He said he wondered if she had the perfect ass too.
He asked to turn her over and to pull her sjorts to show her ass. She was shy at first but she did it. First just showing her ass by pulling her shorts a bit then pulling it all over down. He asked her to bend again adn to spank her ass.
He even asked her to spread her ass cheeks to see how flexible they were. She followed everything like he was her master or something. He asked her to turn around and face him. She did but soon covered her panties. He told her again not to be shy and that she was mot revealing anything. She was covered. So she did. And stood there in her underwear. He made her pose and make sexy faces. She told me he was trying to joke a little and lighten the mood as she was being shy and stiff. She did lighten up a bit she told me. She finally sat down on the bed keeping her phone a little behind her standing on the side of a pillow while she talked. He told her how she was amazing to do this and how he was enjoying and was hard looking at her. He told her that she might get bored from time to time when i am not around so she can call him whenever amd they can enjoy together. She just said a hmm.
All this while i was licking her and she was telling me moaning amd would guide my head in between to hit her right spots.
She continued that he asked her about her bra and complimented on her choice and she told that her husband bought it. Haha. He instead moved ahead on how her bra made her boobs look amazing. He asked to slide the bra a little so he can see her milky skin. She did. She was turned on herself so was doing it. He said he was hard and if she wanted to see it. She didnt say anything. Just giggled. He then stood up to show his bulge on hid pants again. She said he then rubbed on it and asked her to rub her breasts too. He then sat down and did something and she thought he might have removed his pants. She didnt ask and he didnt tell. He asked if she was enjoying. She nodded. He asked her to loosen up and enjoy herself more. He suggested she could rub herself or play with her nipples. She didnt say anything. Finally he asked her to spread her legs and show her panties. She was denying it.
She doesnt shave her pussy so she thinks she doesnt look good.
He instead asked her to atleast slide her bra down a little more. She did as asked. She said she playfully started sliding it more and more until her nipple pointed lut of the bra. He was very happy and called her sexy. He said he wanted to pinch and bite them. He could feel he was jerking himself as his hand was down and he was shaking a bit.
I asked if it turned her on to watch a guy jerk himself while looking at her. She said yes. I couldn't wait so i asked her to jerk me. And i sat on the bed beside her and made her give me a handjob and i asked her to continue. While i was playing with her breasts and kissed her in between. I would playfully pinch her nipples telling he might want to do this or would come down and bite them and suck on them.
She continued telling that he then asked her to remove her bra completely. She did. First unhooking them from behind. Then sliding it down little by little. And finally she was topless. He asked her to play with her breasts. And she did pinching and pressing them. I did the same with her. She could tell he was jerking and getting agressive. He told her he was close and then asked her to show her panties after spreading her legs. She finally gave in and spread them keeping one hamd on her panties but. He asked to show them. She did a little at first then covered again. He asked her telling please do it and that she was doing great and he was close.
I was very close too at this point and asked her to go down and suck me as she had promised. She smiled and went down. Licking my dick and taking it all inside. She doesn't like taking dick without a condom. But i think she was enjoying at this point. Even going down and licking my balls a bit.

She continued that she did show him and after him telling she rubbed her panties a little. After this she thinks he came.
When i heard this i came too she took it all inside her mouth. Then went to the washroom to throw and clean herself.
She came back. We hugged for a while and she continued.
she asked if he was done. He said yes and to wait for a minute. She did and he cant back. He told she was amazing and looked very sexy. He told her he cant wait to meet her again on friday and they will enjoy together. He suggested to wait during lunch and not go down with others. He said the office will be empty and they can order and eat together at his cabin. She thought for a awhile and said ok. They said goodbye goodnight and cut the call. It was after this she texted and called me.
I told her that it will be only him and her on friday and that they would have around half an hour together. He would have full access to her to do anything. She just smiled. I told he might make her naked in the office itself and she just giggled. I asked if ahe would let him. She said yes. I was hard again at this time and i jumped on her to fuck. I asked for a condom and we fucked while discussing what might happen on friday. I would suck her breasts in between telling him he might kiss and bit them like that or i would spank her or rub her pussy telling he might do that too. She was enjoying every part of it. And we went to sleep soon after. She slept while i kept thinking and came here to write instead.
When we woke up on friday, we were both excited. But i could sense she was a bit nervous. I asked her about it. She said she felt bad about the last night of letting him do all that with her. She said she felt like a bad person being married amd doing that with him. I assured her it was ok and that since i knew everything and was ok with it, she didn't have to worry about anything. We talked for a good time. Discussing about her enjoying it and that it was amazing for our sex life. She then said she was nervous about being left alone with her. With him having full control of her.
He was a bit scared that he would take advantage of her and force her to do things she might mot be comfortable with. I assured her, that he's not a bad person. And at any time she's not comfortable she can just say no. And he won't try anything in the office since they only had about half an hour together amd people might come later. I told her to forget about all that and just enjoy whatever happens. She was relieved and said she loved me very much and hugged me tight.
I helped her get dressed. She was wearing pants and a shirt. With black bra and panties underneath it. I would ask her how far she would go. She again said she was not sure. But i knew if he would play his cards right, he might get everything. Haha. I asked her to keep a condom just in case and she smiled and did. She told me not to worry much and she would keep me updated about everything. We kissed goodbye and she was off.
I wil continue in the next post about friday and try to catch up with everything else.
But one thought has been eating me up. Her fears are valid. Although he works in her office, how can we trust him not to take advantage of her. What if we go ahead and he wants to take it further, she might be afraid to being alone with him. Since he doesn't know about me knowing and we dont want to reveal that, im not sure how we can make it possible. Our country is not the safest in all these matters. And he could do anything while they are alone together. On friday i was mot much afraid and i will tell later what happened. But what about after.
Anu suggestions about this fear of us? We want it to move ahead as K is enjoying and even i like her happy and i enjoy it too. But if they want to move ahead what is the best way. So that we are safe and he we wont have to reveal it to him that i know. Its ok when they are in office or while calling. Because she has control over what can happen. But being alone with him might be svary for her, unless she trusts him completely. But even then, we cant be sure. We do trust him till this point. But we dont have anything against him if something happens. Her experience with other guys before me have mot been too good to trust people, so her fears are legible.
Cheers,
Anony92

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:02 pm

Then I'll be 2 weeks behind. :lol:

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:39 pm

He would be an idiot to do something she doesn't like. If he does takes advantage of her he only gets to enjoy himself once. If he treats her right then he and her could please each other many many many more times.

Everything gets better with more experience.

bonzo41
Virgin

Unread post by bonzo41 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:42 am

Thanks for the detailed updates. I'm pretty sure my wife was seduced by her boss a few years ago but, despite knowing that I approved, she'd never explicitly say so, so your wife's story is somewhat of a substitute and all the hotter for it..

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:24 am

Such a sexy, naughty girl showing her lucious titties to another man.

Haven’t solved the math equation but if they have 40 mins alone that is plenty of time. No way X could last more than 3 minutes inside her. Hell, I doubt I could last for 1 minute.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:37 am

Dharmadude wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:24 am
Such a sexy, naughty girl showing her lucious titties to another man.

Haven’t solved the math equation but if they have 40 mins alone that is plenty of time. No way X could last more than 3 minutes inside her. Hell, I doubt I could last for 1 minute.
Add up the last digit in each number and look at the last digit after you solve it.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:44 am

Thanks. I saw the hint he put up, I just chose not to solve it and follow along with the story when he posts it.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:12 am

love your story and the slow build up.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 am

I don't know much about your customs there concerning infidelity. What could happen if they got caught or for some reason he got pissed at her and made what they are doing public?
I can't remember, is he married? If he is, I wouldn't think that would be in his best interest. So, maybe the worst he could do is come to you and tell you he's been fucking your wife. At that point you can laugh in his face and say "yes I know, and thank you".

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:00 pm

I don’t know the culture there in the workplace. He in America she could cause him a lot of trouble and probably get him fired for beimg inappropriate at work. You said it was not the same there but there has to be some consequences. So she would have that power over him.

Outside of work, if she is “cheating” and you don’t know (we know you are aware and approve but he doesn’t) she will always be able to step back and say you are suspicious and she has to stop. Gives her an out if she is uncomfortable.

He seems to me to be the type that if she gives him something, whether her pussy, mouth, hand, whatever, he will be putty in her hands and she will be in control.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:41 pm

Anony92, you mentioned that your wife doesn’t shave her pubic area. I don’t know much about your culture. Is that the norm?

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:39 pm

insertomit wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:39 pm
He would be an idiot to do something she doesn't like. If he does takes advantage of her he only gets to enjoy himself once. If he treats her right then he and her could please each other many many many more times.

Everything gets better with more experience.
you're right. But still there's a risk involved and im scared of leaving her alone with him. What if he takes advantage takes pictures of her and starts blackmailing her to do more stuff, if she is not willing.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:42 pm

william70 wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 am
I don't know much about your customs there concerning infidelity. What could happen if they got caught or for some reason he got pissed at her and made what they are doing public?
I can't remember, is he married? If he is, I wouldn't think that would be in his best interest. So, maybe the worst he could do is come to you and tell you he's been fucking your wife. At that point you can laugh in his face and say "yes I know, and thank you".
If people got to know, it will be a big shame for us and our families. Her family is very religious and rules following kind of family. They might disown her or even my family would do the same. We can always change jobs and places to red rid of the shame, but cant change families. and anyway it will be a big hassle for us.
No, he's not married, and we dont know much about him. Only that he lives in the same city with a roomate. And he's not even seeing anyone. We only know his family lives in a different state.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:44 pm

Dharmadude wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:00 pm
I don’t know the culture there in the workplace. He in America she could cause him a lot of trouble and probably get him fired for beimg inappropriate at work. You said it was not the same there but there has to be some consequences. So she would have that power over him.

Outside of work, if she is “cheating” and you don’t know (we know you are aware and approve but he doesn’t) she will always be able to step back and say you are suspicious and she has to stop. Gives her an out if she is uncomfortable.

He seems to me to be the type that if she gives him something, whether her pussy, mouth, hand, whatever, he will be putty in her hands and she will be in control.
There's always some level of risk involved if I leave him alone with her. What if he takes advantage of her, and makes her do somehting she doesnt want. He can forget about the consequesnces at that time and just do it and maybe take pictures for blackmailing later.

I know im going way too extreme, but its just scary doing this for the first time. im just worries leaving him alone with him.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:47 pm

gulfcpl wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 1:41 pm
Anony92, you mentioned that your wife doesn’t shave her pubic area. I don’t know much about your culture. Is that the norm?
She has shaved it multiple times. And prefers it too. But has not gone to the effort in some time. She likes to get a wax instead of shaving, as shaving comes with some difficulty for her. For now she's not got the time to have the wax done.
She knew a girl who has her own shop who used to come to our home to do it. And she trusted her. But she skipped town. So, she doesnt feel comfortable getting it done by someone new.
SHe will do it eventually, but not right now.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:49 pm

Ok guys, so sorry. Not getting time to update about friday. Ill do one thing, I have the chats saved up of me and her from friday, I will post that first.
you all can read that. Will update the story soon as I complete it.
Cheers,
Anony92

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:00 am

great job keeping us updated. thanks

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:34 pm

Ok heyy guys...
Will write about last friday now. As i told earlier, she got ready for friday and left. I let taking with her over phone. Maybe i will add those chats in the screenshot section. I think i will. So please go ahead and read that to get a better idea of our talk.

I had to wait for her to get home for her to tell me everything that happened. It was exciting and painful as i was hard when i was talking with her and i couldn't cum. I remained hard thinking about what they might have done. She shared the pics so she let him remove her clothes. What all did he dl to her. My innocent sweet wife was with that man and he got to enjoy her body. It was a long waut but she finally came home.
I opened the door and just went to kiss her. She let me. I closed the door behind and took her to the bedroom. She pushed me down and i removed her pants and panty and asked her to tell me everything. She said she wanted my tongue so i started licking her. She started.
She went to his cabin after coming from the washroom. Everybody else was getting ready to go down to eat. She went inside and he came up to her to the door and took her inside. She said he put his hand on her ass again and oressed it hard. She was already wet. He led her to the desk and sat down. And made her bend to his computer. He said something about how he needed her help. She smiled and asked what help. He joked and said his mouse needed fixing. He took her hand and put it on his pants. And she could feel his hardness. He put his hand on her as and started to rub and press on it. Someone knocked ln the cabin door and came in to asm them if they are coming for lunch. She removed her hand from his pants and stopd up. He replied that he has some urgent work to get done and K will also be staying back to help him. The guy said ok and went away.
All this time X's hand was on her ass. As the door closed. He made her bend again. She said someone might come again. And he said that the guy was the last ome to go out and nobody else will come until the break is over.
He went behind her and started to touch her ass all over and admiring her. He spanked her ass and kissed it. Then asked her to undo the buttons. She giggled at first saying someone might come. He said he will keep watch and nobody can see behind the desk anyway. She agreed and undid the buttons. He pulled her pants down.
Made her bend and started admiring her ass. Rubbing her cheeks and spreading them wide. She was really enjoying it.
While she was telling me i made her bend over on the bed in the same position and made the same actions as she told me he was doing to her, to reenact the afternoon. She said he then spread her legs and started rubbing on her ass crack over her panties. She said she was wet and he could feel it. He moved to her pussy and started rubbing on it. He said she was wet and her panties were soaking. He asked her to remove it. But she stopped him saying no. He started rubbing on her panties and she started enjoying it. He would spank her ass sometime or would bite it. But he continued rubbing her panties. After a while he stood up behind her and started rubbing his crotch on her panties. He asked her if she could feel him. She said yes. He continued rubbing her for some time. Then sat down and made her sit on him. He made her move her hips on his pants. Like a lap dance. She said she soaked his pants a bit. He spread her legs and tried to enter his hand inside her panties. She stopped him again.
He turned her around and made her remove her jacket. Then the white tshirt. Then he made her pull the lther tshirt up and started rubbing her breasts over her bra. He made her pull her bra tl make her breasts pop out. For sometime he just stared at her. Pinching her nipples. He asked if she liked it. She said yes. He went down againa to put his hand inside her panties. She resisted but allowed him to enter it.
She said it felt amazing when he touched her pissy for the first time.
He spread her pussy lips and played with her clit like she likes. He commented that she did not shave her pussy. She said she has not. He said he likes her shaved. She said she will soon. Her eyes were closed and she was enjoying every part of it. He put his finger inside her pussy and started fucking her with his finger.
I was doing all this to her as she spoke about it. Then sge suddenly stopped. She said if I'll be mad if she said something she did. I said no. Tell me. She said while she was enjoying she bent forward and kissed him. She said it was instinctive and just wanted something in her mouth.
I kissed her back. She removed my pants and took my dick and started jerking. She moved down adns started sucking me. I asked if she wanted that in her mouth she said hmmm... She continued sucking me. I could see her eyes were closed.
I was about tk cum so i stopped.
I pulled her up and kissed her asking her to continue.
She said he continued fingering and playing with her while she was kissing him. He would rub her nipples in between or suck on them.
He asked her to rub his dick. She did over his pants.
He then turned her around. So she was sitting with her back against his front and sitting with her hips on his pants. He continued to finger her from behind and rub her breasts and nipples while she rubbed her hips on his pants.
This went on for some time and she came two times in this way. When he took his fingers out and made her lick on his fingers.
I also asked about what he was saying all this time and what they were talking. She said he wod ask if she liked it and that she was his girl and he could have her whenever he wanted and she would reply yes. She said at one point, he stopped fingering and asked her to say that she was his girl. And she did say it so he would continue. He was being agressive and would slap her breasts in between or finger her mouth. He asked if her husband made her feel the same way, i asked what she replied. She said she replied no to make him happy. He then said that she was his slut and if she would do what he asked. She replied yes.
After all this i couldn't hold any longer and asked her to fuck her. She said ok and we fucked with the condom. I jokingly said that the condom she took was of no use. She giggled.
I asked if she wanted to suck him why she did not. She said she felt shy asking him. After some time he stopped fingering her when he heard noises outside. She pulled up her pants and got dressed.
He kissed and slapped her ass one last time and thanked her for doing all this. They talked for a but more. He said she didn't help him with his hardness, she said maybe next time and Giggled. He said if she would want to meet someolace private the next time. She said she would think about it.
Then he let her out and she went to the washroom to clean herself up.
We fucked for some time and slept soon after.
Its a bit late i will try to fast forward a bit here to complete everything till today.

Next morning was Saturday. We woke up late. He had texted her asking if she would meet him that day.
She was nervous on meeting him alone as i had mentioned and said he might want to go someplace private and she was not ready. She postponed the date again and sent him her selfie instead to cheer him up. They kep talking for some time the whole day. But Saturday mostly nothing happened. It was a lazy day and we stayed at home talking and discussing about our options and where all this might be going.
I asked what he meant by meeting in private. If he would take her to his home. She said his roomate stayed at his home so that might not happen. They could go to a hotel room but she was not sure. He had asked to come to our home at times. But again we were not sure about that.
Anyway she would ahve to be alone with him and that was risky. He was getting agressive the last time and had her in control. Its uncertain what he might do if they were alone. We both enjoyed all this but in some limit. I suggested that maybe i can go with her while she went to meet him, so that I'll be nearby and will give them some private time by excusing myself for some time. He would not make any move and she would get some time with him.
But she didn't know if he would agree to that. I said if he did, maybe after such a date we could ask him to come over to our house for dinner, and yet again i would give them some time alone and he might not risk doing anything in the prospect of me coming back. She agreed and said she would be less scared of i was around. But it's just that he should agree.
What do you guys suggest, what should we do. Looking for any and all suggestion on this matter.

Nothing more happened on Saturday as he got busy at night meeting some friends.
Even sunday was lazy, he was out again and at night me and K went to watch the fifa finals with some friends of mine at a cafe watch party and came back late. I saw one of my friends talking a lot with K that night and she too was getting along well with him. I let them sit near each other and have their talk. I would excuse myself to the washroom and would watch them from far. Nothing happened, but when i asked her about him when we came back, she said he was interesting and was flirting a bit. We had sex at night thinking about X and how she might be able to suck his dick the next time. She was turned on and i would blindfold her and make her imagine that i was X getting my way with her. It was a lot of fun and we had some of the best sex.
Monday and Tuesday we got busy with work. She would talk with X in between about work and he would ask for her selfies. He said he had syarted to miss her and her wetness and cant wait for the next time to make her do more stuff. She laughed at it. He would give small dares to her in between like send a bra picture to rub her pussy and she would do it. This one time tuesday, he asked to finger herself while he was talking at night. I was there with her and made her finger herself. He asked to record a video with her hand inside her panties and fingering her pussy, i helped her record the video and show him her wet fingers next. She did it and sent it to him. We had a great time after.

So that is all for now. Tomorrow is Wednesday morning. And im back on track. Will try to keep up with the updates in real time now.
Have to go sleep.
Thanks for following up with me and supporting our journey. Any questions are welcome.
Cheers,
Anony92

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Very hot story. Thanks for posting!
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:03 pm

I feel like you don't realize that he wants to fuck her. He will do what ever he has to. Why not use this to your advantage. She should tell him she would like some nice jewelry.
The other thing I was wondering about is all the condoms. Have you ever fucked your wife bare wo a condom? What's the cost of 30 condoms to the cost of a month's supply of the pill?
Do you have any kids?

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:47 pm

Very hot, and she is very hot!

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:40 pm

william70 wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:03 pm
I feel like you don't realize that he wants to fuck her. He will do what ever he has to. Why not use this to your advantage. She should tell him she would like some nice jewelry.
The other thing I was wondering about is all the condoms. Have you ever fucked your wife bare wo a condom? What's the cost of 30 condoms to the cost of a month's supply of the pill?
Do you have any kids?
We are not looking for anything of such sort. There won't be a difference between her and a whore. We're just doing this for fun
and nothing else. It gets me going and gets her excited too with new stuff. We're ok financially to be asking such requests.
Please think before you type.
We dont have kids and have not tried having yet. They add a ton of responsibility and we're not looking for that now. Have fucker her without condom once or twice depending on her day of the month, but we usually use it. She avoids taking pills as its intrusive and the side effects are harsh on her. Its a hassle, so we use condoms only. Don't care about the cost aspect. Condoms dont cost much anyways.

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:22 pm

Your living the dream
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:26 am

Very hot encounter. Both you and X are very lucky men to get into her pussy; she looks gorgeous in those chat pics. Wish we could see more of her but I do understand you're not posting pics of her, especially without her permission.

I think you know they are going to fuck soon. This Friday she will, probably, blow him in his cabin, then they will arrange a time to fuck.

You mentioned her flirting with your friend. This is a good sign that after she fucks X, she will want to continue the HW journey. Maybe even having more than one man she can meet with. Exciting times for you both.