My wife is so naive

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
william70
$2 Ho

Re: My wife is so naive

Unread post by william70 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:27 am

He seems to have disappeared. If he changed his mind about his wife continuing, it's OK. We're all here for him and we're here to listen and give him advice. Come back Anony and let us know how your doing.
It could be someone PM'd him and pissed him off.

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:30 am

Hey guys... Sorry for not posting again. Its tough to post when your life is already so interesting and exciting and busy.
Friday, X had gone to her office and even i was buried in my workload the whole day, so couldn't update everything that was happening.
But friday was a very interested and exciting day. Good news all over. I wont spoil anything. Still have to complete where i lift off. I had actually started to continue friday morning after she had left. But while writing i got hard and couldn't stop myself from cumming thinking everything haha. Couldn't continue writing. I wil complete now and post soon.
Sorry to keep you waiting. I know im not doing a good job at this, but my priories are different right now. This is still one of it, but have to manage. Hope you understand.
Ok i just thought about it, lets do this. For anyone who's wondering what happened friday, i will add a maths equation below, and add a legend. Whatever is the last digit on the right of the solution to the maths equation, will be the answer to what happened on friday as below. If someone wants to know now and is waiting, they can solve it, otherwise if someone doesnt want to be spouled and wants to be in the whole ride they can just skip it. I would request others not to comment about this so that its fair to everyone. Idk how else to do this. Haha. Is there a spoiler hide feature here? Like in reddit? Ill use that next time. For now here it is below:

356+18+298+10+203+745+73=?

For example, if the answer you got is wxyz, then use z to read as the number from below-

1 -> X did the same thing as previous friday
2 -> K and X had sex
3 -> K and X got to third base and a little above.
4 -> K didn't meet X

I hope everyone is ok with this. Again sorry for not posting will add soon.
Cheers,
Anony92

Edit: added a little clarity and an example for anyone who got confused.
Last edited by Anony92 on Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:35 am

you are a big tease. thanks for keeping us updated.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:41 am

From my calculation, I Hope it was good for you.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:42 am

Library

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:48 am

Thank for the teaser but I prefer to wait for the full update. The whole situation, leading up to, and what is going on in everyone's minds/thoughts is why is so hot, to me anyway.

Look forward to it.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:13 am

i dont see the math in this at all

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:28 am

Dharmadude wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:48 am
Thank for the teaser but I prefer to wait for the full update. The whole situation, leading up to, and what is going on in everyone's minds/thoughts is why is so hot, to me anyway.

Look forward to it.
Will update soon. Dont have to wait much longer. Trying my best

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:28 am

Topnotch wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:13 am
i dont see the math in this at all
What do you mean? Its there

FLR_fan
Virgin

Unread post by FLR_fan » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:32 am

Congratulations!!! So happy for you😊

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:10 am

Lol I just see multiple choices

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:32 am

Ok. Will continue from where i left off. Again lots to cover so will summarise, but i end up writing everything anyway so whats the point in saying that.
Dharmadude guessed it almost correct. X had texted her in between at night while we were still in the train to show how she was looking. She said she cant send him. Lights are off and everyone was sleeping. He insisted and told her to go to the washroom and send. She thought for a while and looked at me told me she had to use the washroom and went away.
She didnt tell me about anything. She got there sat on the toilet seat after closing it and texted him that she was there. He asked her to show. And she sent a selfie. X was impressed and thanked her for taking care of him and for going to such extent. She replied with a smile. He said something like if she's already there and alone why not send more. She did one more with a different pose. He asked her to pull her tshirt up adn send. She did showing her navel and a bit of her bra. He asked again to pull it up even more and that he wants to see her bra. She did as was asked. He said she looked very hot and sexy and it eas turning him on and to keep the pictures coming. She sent a couple more showing her bra and grabbing her breasts in some of them. He said he was turned on and hard. But she said she had to go now and A must be waiting for her. He said he was hard and she should help him. She told him to help himself jokingly. It went back and forth but she finally sent one more piture with her tshirt off and pressing on her bra pinching her nipples over it. He said thanks and that he loved it. I was disappointed he didnt share his picture maybe with a bulge. I asked her she could have asked him for it. She said she didn't want to look like that to him. Maybe he was waiting for her to beg and denying her the view to keep her thinking. I asked if she liked all this showing her to him and exposing her like that. She said she did. It was fun and thrilling. And she was turned on. She was wet while sending him the pics and was rubbing her a bit. She even told me she wished i was there to lick her. I said i would have loved to do it. She told to do it now she was missing it. And i went down to lick and suck her.
All this she told me on sunday 11th at night. After we were back at home sunday early morning. I went down to lick her. I missed doing it and finally we got the chance to get intimate together. I heard her typung when i was licking her and looked up she was texting him. It was so sexy. I didnt intervene. I knew what she was doing. She was texting him maybe he was talking dirty and she was making me her sex toy making me lick and suck her. She did tell me a little later that X was being naughty and started to click a few pictures of her to send him. She was wearing a tshirt with no bra. And she sharted telling me what he was saying and what she replied back while i would stop in between the sucking and would suggest her in between. He asked for more pictures of her pulling her tshirt, but she told him she wasnt wearing any bra and he said its better that way.

Sidenote: It was sunday night and after our travels the previous few days, while we didnt have much time with each other, we spent a cozy time at home the afternoon and we had dinner and had been drinking a little at night. After which we had gone to bed and had been talking.

It might be the alcohol, but she did pull up her tshirt without showing her breasts, just a little below and took a picture and sent it. I could see she was excited as a teenager and enjoying the thrill.
I asked her if he didn't ask where i was. She told him i was sleeping beside her. I told her that i would pretend sleep and she should send another picture to make him believe. It sounded more sexy to me. My wife taking her pictures and sending him while im sleeping just near her. I did pretend to sleep facing the other side, while she pulled her thsirt up below her breasts put one hand inside her tshirt and took a few pictures. I went along with her to see what she was chatting. He had asked for more pictures and said he was hard and she was doing a good job helping him. She sent the picture she just took and i just pulled her to me to kiss her and started making out with her. I moved my hand down to her pussy and starting rubbing her and kissing her. His reply came and she broke the kiss to read it. He said that i seemed very tired and to let me sleep and for her to keep helping him. He said he would never let her sleep alone and asked if she liked sending him pics and if she was turned on too. I made her type yes. He asked if she was wet. She typed yes. He asked her to put her fingers on her pussy and play with her. She typed ok and did so as ordered. She removed my hand and put hers inside rubbing herself. He told her to imagine it was he who was rubbing her. She said yes. He said he was imagining she was rubbing him too. She just typed yes again. He asked if she liked touching his pants when they last met. I made her type yes. He asked if she wanted to touch it for real. She typed maybe. He asked if she wanted to see how it was. She didnt say anything. But he sent a picture anyway. Of his bulge inside his underwear. He asked if she liked it. She said idk. He asked if she wanted to see what's inside. She didnt reply, but was rubbing herself. I felt like i was watching her so she wasn't replying as she used to. Only repkying in single words. But i was likung what they were talkung and i had my dick out and was rubbing myself too. So i didn't leave. I just wanted to know where this might go.
He asked if she was still rubbing herself, she said yes. He said he wanted to rub her and wanted her to rub him too and maybe next time they could do it. He asked is dhe would want that. She didnt reply. He asked to send another picture of her tshirt removed. When i read this, i pulled her tshirt myself over her head. She looked at me and said no. But i insisted and said her, he was waiting. She let me remove it. And opened the camera app on her phone and asked her to click it. She looked at me and said no its too much. I told her he was waiting and would like it. I started rubbing her breasts and told her its ok. She will love it too. And if she wanted to help him with his hardness or not. She said yes. She went to click the licture but covered her breasts with her hand. I didnt force her more. She clicked it and sent it to him. I started kissing and fingering her again and pulled her hand tk my dick and made her jerk me. I asked her to close her eyes to imagine it was X. She did. His repky came and he thanked her and saying thanks for helping. She sent a wink and he said he had to sleep its late might and went away. We got time to continue and i just jumped on her and started fucking her. We talked a bit more and slept after a few sessions.
It was after this the next morning monday i got sick and wasn't feeling on doing much at work. I ended up taking the half day off and both of us ended up in bed almost the whole day. Took an off on tuesday again i think. I had started posting here in between, but was sick mostly and working completing pending work at my job.
Nothing much had happened during this time. She was sick too and was helping me to get better while resting herself too. She took a break from him and was replying normal stuff when he texted telling him about our situation. He let her rest. She was almost better till wed morning and was working. She talked with X on call if i remember correctly. Nothing much. By Thursday she was back to normal and working as she used to on her job. Even i was feeling a lot better. She talked again on call with X on her project. He asked her on call if she wanted to have a video call, she said she had work and had to finish by that day. He asked if they could after that? At night? She said she will think about it.
After her work day was over she came to me to ask about this. I told her to do it. I told her what she would tell about me. She told she already told him i was mlt at home. She asked me if i be in a different room and leave her alone with him? I agreed thinking about how concious she gets when im there watching. She kissed me and said she loved me for allowing her to do this. I told her to remember her deal. She said ok. I was happy, no condom blowjobs are what i dream about from her. She gives the prefect ones. And its always hot and maked me cum when her lips does that sloppy swirl with her saliva and my dick. I always cum when i feel her throat with my dick.
After dinner she got his text asking if she was ready, she told him to wait for a few minutes.
She got a bit ready, set her hair and was wearing her tshirt and shorts and matching bra and panties. Haha. Even she was expecting he would want to see them. I kissed her goodluck and asked what she would let him do? She told she didn't know. I took her to our bedroom and let her sit and i went out and closed the door and waited outside.
I had a lot of free time so i started writing part of my previous posts to kill the time. But the wait was killing me. I would go to the door in between to listen, but i could only listen to her talkung and smiling and giggling. I was very close to open the door and barge in to look at her but stopped myself.
Multiple thoughts were going in my head of her lying naked spreading her legs wide and rubbing her pussy while he jerked off to her on camera. I started thinking and making scenarios in my head and got horny and started rubbing myself a bit. I remember going again to the door trying to listen, i tried peeping under the door to see if anything was visible but it was not. Somewhere near the end i couldn't hear much just a faint yes or no.
I hope you can imagine my situation. Having my ear to the door and my dick in my hand trying to listen to my wife having phone sex with a stranger in our bed. Sounds so fucking hot. Im hard typing this.
For all i knew he could be coming over right now and she was waiting for him to come and open the door and fuck him. It was too much for me and i came thinking all this. I had to go and clean my mess.

Sorry guys, it late again and i feel very sleepy have to stop now. Its 2am here. Have to sleep now. Will try to update soon. I keep going in detail instead of summarising but i feel like if i summarise i wont do my writing justice and i should explain everything what i was doing an feeling. Anyway.
Cheers,
Anony92

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:33 am

Topnotch wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:10 am
Lol I just see multiple choices
Im not sure why, but i have clearly added a few nunbers with + sign in between. You have to follow the instructions to reach the answer. Maybe someone else can help.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:24 pm

I for one did the math and know what happened on Friday. As requested I'm not going to spoil it for others.

Like others on your thread, I enjoy your writing style. It really brings the reader into the room with you, and I would be pulling on my dick as you do when she's sexting him. BTW, I have done a lot of the things that you have described when my wife had a playmate!

With that said, I have a couple of comments.
1- As exciting as this is, just know that at some point it will come to and end. How it ends for your wife, will decide if she chooses someone else to play with. We all know that Men are chasers. After they have captured their prey, your wife, he will move on to someone else.

It's unfortunate, but that's life in the lifestyle.
Knowing that, your job is to help her prolong the journey and give her the confidence in Power to the "P"!

My suggestion is that next time they are in the cabin/office, have him get under the desk and make him lick her pussy in the same manner that you do! Have her tell him that this is the only way that she can cum!

After he's able to do that for 3-4 straight weeks,maybe then she gives him a handjob, blowjob or even full on sex.

2- So by her controlling the situation, it gives her the power/control back, not just over him, but possibly the next lucky man.

From the picture in the dress, you're a very lucky man.

Good luck my friend... btw... We would ALL love to see a pic of her ass!

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:41 pm

I just found this thread - amazing! Good luck with everything and I can’t wait to read if my math was correct.

luv2doit
Virgin

Unread post by luv2doit » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:29 pm

Wow, just amazing
Just amazing
For some it may accelerates the inevitable and for others it helps them to comeout stronger than ever.
But in the end, I hope you will find true happiness.
😎😎😎

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:24 pm

Welcome to the forum FLR_fan.

FLR_fan
Virgin

Unread post by FLR_fan » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:05 pm

Thank you, armyguyot1! Some mind blowing threads going on here. Can’t help salivate thinking the boss groping Anony92’s wife in closed office quarters. The next update is going to be epic. Keep them coming and much appreciated!

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:02 am

william70 wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:27 am
He seems to have disappeared. If he changed his mind about his wife continuing, it's OK. We're all here for him and we're here to listen and give him advice. Come back Anony and let us know how your doing.
It could be someone PM'd him and pissed him off.
It has only been a day.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:47 am

Do you see where I posted a date? No? I was counting hours.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:12 am

So hot how she is blossoming into a teasing seductress. Sending him pics while you are licking her is excellent. She needs to snap a naked breast pic and get his cock pic back, all while you are tasting her sweet pussy. Love it.

Hate having to wait to hear what happened in the other video chats. I know where my mind is going, lol. And Friday sounds so hot.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:09 am

IMHO I don't like watching a week behind. But it's his story, he can write how ever he wants to. It certainly kills the (can't figure out what word I'm looking for).

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:55 am

1hottxcpl4fun wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 12:24 pm
I for one did the math and know what happened on Friday. As requested I'm not going to spoil it for others.

Like others on your thread, I enjoy your writing style. It really brings the reader into the room with you, and I would be pulling on my dick as you do when she's sexting him. BTW, I have done a lot of the things that you have described when my wife had a playmate!

With that said, I have a couple of comments.
1- As exciting as this is, just know that at some point it will come to and end. How it ends for your wife, will decide if she chooses someone else to play with. We all know that Men are chasers. After they have captured their prey, your wife, he will move on to someone else.

It's unfortunate, but that's life in the lifestyle.
Knowing that, your job is to help her prolong the journey and give her the confidence in Power to the "P"!

My suggestion is that next time they are in the cabin/office, have him get under the desk and make him lick her pussy in the same manner that you do! Have her tell him that this is the only way that she can cum!

After he's able to do that for 3-4 straight weeks,maybe then she gives him a handjob, blowjob or even full on sex.

2- So by her controlling the situation, it gives her the power/control back, not just over him, but possibly the next lucky man.

From the picture in the dress, you're a very lucky man.

Good luck my friend... btw... We would ALL love to see a pic of her ass!
Thanks for the compliments. I just like describing as i would want for it to be remembered. Im not a great writer and dont edit my posts so it is what it is.
I will take your suggestion into account for the next time and will talk about it to her. I think she wants to be in control that's the reason she had not gone all the way till this point and we wanted to take it slow. But x is clever he knows how to get his way. Im not sure if she'll be able to resist him. You can read my continuation from today and you will understand better

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:56 am

fraktastic wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:41 pm
I just found this thread - amazing! Good luck with everything and I can’t wait to read if my math was correct.
Thanks. Its coming pretty soon. If i stop being lazy i could write it all in one day. But have to balance everything

Anony92
Experienced

Unread post by Anony92 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:58 am

william70 wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:47 am
Do you see where I posted a date? No? I was counting hours.
You were just coming to extreme conclusions, when only a little time had passed. I already have explained how i seem to have a busy life and have limited time to come and post here. Please be patient.