My wife is so naive

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Rocco
Prepubescent

Re: My wife is so naive

Unread post by Rocco » Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:34 pm

william70 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:03 pm
john jasson wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:29 pm
It's a great thread, and it's just a week since he posted. Why not simply chill out and wait to see?
I totally agree!!
Me too!!!

Hey, people, please get cool! This is a place where we come to share thoughts and feelings about something that is a part of us. Because of that we need to remember two basic things:
1) to be respectful and make this forum a place where we continue feeling comfortable to share an important part of our beings! All this pressure and needy behavior can scare and make people uncomfortable;
2) this is just a part of us. An important part but that don't defines us entirely. Our lives are full of complexities, tasks, needs... We have other priorities and sometimes people need some time. And that it's ok!

It's possible that something has gone wrong, it's possible that he never returns, it's possible that everything it's ok and soon he will update us and it's also possible that it's all ok and he never returns anyway. Let's just wait and hope they are fine and enjoying the journey. They deserve this!

PS : Sorry for my bad english.

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:18 pm

william70 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:31 am
]For someone who has only been on the forum for less that a month, you've become an expert and you certainly are judgmental.
I've been here a lot longer (around 6 years), but I took an extended break and my original account seems to have expired. I was not able to get a password reset link. Then I lurked for awhile before re-enrolling.

That's just for the record. I don't believe the value of ideas is dependent on the tenure of who has them.

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but whenever I try to politely respond "let's just give it some time, he hasn't let us down so far" I end up feeling a need to defend our narrator and maybe I end up a little preachy. Still, I wish peeps would learn to be patient and grateful. That's all I'm saying.

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:57 am

William70, I’m with you. The op has told us several times he is very busy and struggles to find time to share his very vivid and detailed accounts. While like the rest of you, I find his journey incredibly engaging and arousing, I’m clear he has his limits and I chose to respect them. I hope others here will as well.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:00 am

On top of that, if his wife did cross the rubicon last week and had sex, he's probably processing alot of emotions right now. I'm sure he'll update us when, or if ever, he is ready.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:03 am

My advice would be:
Bookmark the thread so you get notifications when there is a new post, then explore all the other threads while waiting patiently for him to post an update. 😉

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:17 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:03 am
My advice would be:
Bookmark the thread so you get notifications when there is a new post, then explore all the other threads while waiting patiently for him to post an update. 😉
That should work for everyone keeping up with this ongoing developing story.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:37 pm

My question is who doesn’t already have this one bookmarked?

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Fri Dec 30, 2022 7:16 pm

It has been an exciting progression. Here's hoping we are party to how it plays out next.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:23 am

Bump!
I wanted to give everybody, that has this topic bookmarked, a rise this New Year! LOL :lol: :whip:
Let's all hope that the original poster comes back and continues his story.... fiction or not... it's a great story and title!
Cheers ya'll! and Happy New Year! :D

Seducemywifey
Prepubescent

Unread post by Seducemywifey » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:32 pm

ph buddy hope u r doing fine.. i am stuck with ur story that i have not been able to read any other thread till i see what happend with u guys. . checking in few time every day. . hope at the end of the day all of u feel come out as a winner. and exciting to know what happened as i have a similar conservative indian wife in exploring stage as well now.

_xavier_
Virgin

Unread post by _xavier_ » Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:28 pm

Seconded. This has also been my favorite thread of the last few months. We're all dying to hear what has happened.

Seducemywifey, do you have a thread of your own? I'd be curious to know about your conservative Indian wife's progression, too, if you feel like starting one while we wait for a new installment here... :)

Seducemywifey
Prepubescent

Unread post by Seducemywifey » Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:57 pm

i mean there are sooo many interesting things to tell or write i even tried to start writing about it like a story or so. but realised neither am a good story teller nor am i able to writing it in sequence. i gues it will die within me lol.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:21 am

Seducemywifey wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:57 pm
i mean there are sooo many interesting things to tell or write i even tried to start writing about it like a story or so. but realised neither am a good story teller nor am i able to writing it in sequence. i gues it will die within me lol.
Don't think that really matters. In sure we'd enjoy hearing it all the same.

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:52 pm

Just discovered this thread and what an absolute goldmine it turned out to be. This is one of the great pleasures of surfing this site. You'll never know what you'll run into. A lot of it is dross but once in a while you get something like this. Slowburn yet so so exciting. Absolute rollercoaster. Hope OP gets the time to continue this.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:41 pm

A very hot thread but unfortunately he has not been active on the site since December 23rd, the day after his last post.

1hottxcpl4fun
Trainable

Unread post by 1hottxcpl4fun » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:38 am

I think it's safe to say that although this was a great story, the author ran out of creative material.
Bravo to the author.... Now we shall all move on to other "true stories" because of course everything on the internet is true! right? :lol:

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:56 pm

Amen!!

alighieri20
Virgin

Unread post by alighieri20 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:59 pm

Bump! One of the hottest buildups I've read here. Here's hoping the husband comes back to update this someday

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:54 pm

He was last visiting this website on Tue Jan 23, 2024, hope he comes back to Update us about how things went and how things are going now for Him and his Wife. Hope all is well with them,.

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:33 pm

It would seem either it went bad or he lost interest. Doesn't seem like a cuckold situation, more like pushing the wife to be a hotwife.