It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
w770
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:56 am

Hello all,

Lana is scheduled to go into labor tomorrow night so we're in the calm before the storm, so to speak. She's somehow managed to find a way to relax and is currently taking a nap while work has been uncharacteristically understanding and not bothering me with clients.

Thank you all for the well wishes!

To address some of what was said about Cara and Cory - I feel like everyone is right in their own ways. Their marriage was on the rocks for a while, and none of us as Cara's friends really understood their pairing as they never seemed like a good fit. It does appear that Cory was the one to call it quits. They had made steps towards reconciliation, but Cara had indeed mentioned not only Eric, but the 4some with Shawn and Lana. It was all too much for him, and he officially ended their marriage.

I think Cara and Eric are dating right now, but I'm not quite sure if it's anything official or if it's just "for now." She's about 10 years older than him, and she does seem much like she's floating in the wind, so I'm pretty sure that won't be a long term thing.

Another random happening - I haven't logged into FB in a while as I've gotten a new phone and didn't even bother to check anything on it. But a friend of mine said that she sent me something on FB the other day, so I decided to check. Well once I re-downloaded the app and logged in, I was met with a flood of video clips from an unknown profile. Clearly Adam (remember him?) had made yet another profile and was back to his ways, sending me videos of Lana moaning on his cock, gripping his bedsheets as he pounded her from behind.

"Fuck I miss your wife."

I debated on whether I should write him back, telling him that I was aware of their coupling the entire time, just to deflate his ego a bit, but I figured that I should just ignore him for now.

Otherwise, we're both just on pins and needles, waiting for the big moment.

Hope everyone is well!

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:17 am

Save the videos and block Adam. I can't see anything good coming from any future interaction with him. You are going to be way too busy for that type of nonsense after Lana gives birth to the baby.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:21 am

gesdell wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:17 am
Save the videos and block Adam. I can't see anything good coming from any future interaction with him. You are going to be way too busy for that type of nonsense after Lana gives birth to the baby.
My thoughts exactly. To be honest, the videos are pretty hot. I can hear Lana telling him how much she loves his hard cock, telling him how deep he is inside of her, her begging him to cum with her, etc.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:06 am

I second saving the videos. They might come in handy to help rekindle Lana’s sex drive once she’s had time to heal/rest and baby is a bit older

PS - we’ll know if it’s Shawn’s kid if it comes out with a six pack lol

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:18 am

tojanman wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:06 am
I second saving the videos. They might come in handy to help rekindle Lana’s sex drive once she’s had time to heal/rest and baby is a bit older

PS - we’ll know if it’s Shawn’s kid if it comes out with a six pack lol
Lol, well I've had a six pack since I was in my teens. Good genetics I guess.

Yeah, Lana's sex drive just hasn't been there since the 3rd trimester started. Some friends of mine have told me that that's normal, and frankly, I just want her to focus on the baby. When she's ready, I'm sure she'll be back into it.

Note: These videos get pretty intense. He spanks her pretty hard on the ass over and over and pulls her hair rather forcefully. I guess she was really into how dominant he was with her. At one point, she tells him that he's going to make her cum to which he tells her to scream it, which she obeys, to which he tells her again to scream it louder and to tell him how much she loves his cock. I can also see in the background that his windows are clearly wide open, curtains pulled back and all of their acts on full display. He was quite the showman.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:50 am

Adam’s a dick for sure but that sounds fucking hot. I would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall when he had her ass the first time.

Did you enjoy the intensity of the videos? Or was that level of aggression off putting?

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:51 am

Also it took my wife about 6 months before she was comfortable with sex again and after about 3 years her libido just exploded… in a good way

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:26 am

tojanman wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:50 am
Adam’s a dick for sure but that sounds fucking hot. I would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall when he had her ass the first time.

Did you enjoy the intensity of the videos? Or was that level of aggression off putting?
It isn't the aggression per se that's hot, but how much Lana was into it I think that gets me hard watching. I've never seen her submit like that with Shawn, although he is fairly dominant as well, but she melted in Adam's arms and would quite literally do anything for him. In one of the videos, I can hear Adam commanding Lana to massage his balls as he's taking her from behind. "Yeah, just like that, you cheating slut. Now cum on my hard cock like you're my whore..." She's also never really been into sex on the ground, or in public places, but she very willingly fucked Adam in our car, and also let him take her on the floor of his room. She was definitely smitten over him. It's too bad it had to go the way it went with him. She also has mentioned that the sex with Evan, Adam's friend was incredibly intense, especially on the couch in the middle of the night while Adam slept.

Speak of the devil - Adam noticed that I had viewed the videos and wrote, "Sup cuck? How's my favorite slut? I know you watched all the vids I sent."

Going to try and ignore him for now.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:27 am

Hope everything goes smoothly with the delivery tomorrow W. I am sure you will be a busy couple for a while

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:22 pm

venus-can99 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:27 am
Hope everything goes smoothly with the delivery tomorrow W. I am sure you will be a busy couple for a while
Thank you. We're going to have dinner later and then just try and relax as much as possible before heading to the hospital.

falzar
Virgin

Unread post by falzar » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:40 pm

Best wishes and fingers crossed that all goes well tonight. Matters of the libido will be taking a back seat for some time. Enjoy your newborn baby: nothing is sweeter or more lovable.

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:11 pm

Best wishes to you both for tomorrow.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:36 pm

falzar wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:40 pm
Best wishes and fingers crossed that all goes well tonight. Matters of the libido will be taking a back seat for some time. Enjoy your newborn baby: nothing is sweeter or more lovable.
Oneillfranko wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:11 pm
Best wishes to you both for tomorrow.
Thank you both! Everyone tells me to get my rest now because although it's obviously a major physical strain on the mom, no one tells the dad that he'll likely be awake for 24-48 hours, as the mom tends to go to sleep after the birth and the tests are done. So I'm trying to relax as much as I can right now.

Update: Adam saw that I've seen his messages and has gone full tilt on sending me videos upon videos of him and Lana fucking like horny teenagers. He REALLY likes his balls massaged while he took Lana from behind as it would get him off almost immediately. "Yeah, fuck Lana keep doing that, you little slut...." He would explode and fill her up as Lana screamed that she was also cumming on his hard cock.

"I know you're watching all of these, you cuck. You know I'm not done with your slut yet, right?"

I'm torn between deleting FB again from my phone and keeping it on as I'm admittingly turned on by the videos he's sending me.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:37 pm

Hi

Adam was disrespectful, but the descriptions you gave of the sex between Adam and Lana is super hot!!

"I'll try to ignore it for now."
This sentence suggests that these videos excite you a lot, that the situation of Lana who is totally submissive and Adam who is very dominant creates an attraction for you..... and this suggests that you want to contact Adam ....maybe you think about establishing a contact between him and you, like the contact that there is now between Shawn and you?

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:55 pm

user322 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:37 pm
Hi

Adam was disrespectful, but the descriptions you gave of the sex between Adam and Lana is super hot!!

This sentence suggests that these videos excite you a lot, that the situation of Lana who is totally submissive and Adam who is very dominant creates an attraction for you..... and this suggests that you want to contact Adam ....maybe you think about establishing a contact between him and you, like the contact that there is now between Shawn and you?
You are correct in a way. Hypothetically, it would be hot if Adam and I had a sort of ongoing relationship like I have with Shawn, but in reality, Adam is much more antagonistic, sincerely wanting to ruin our marriage and impregnating Lana. Shawn on the other hand, innately understood boundaries and although he fell in love with Lana, knew that there were roles being played and respected that. I think that's why a sort of friendship can exist between him and I, whereas impossible with Adam and myself.

And yes, from what Lana tells me, the sex with Adam was really mindblowing. Although we don't talk too much about him anymore as he's a bit of a sore topic. But before he became a touchy subject, she would tell me that she loved being used by him, doing whatever he wanted her to do - from getting fucked with the windows and curtains wide open so that literally anyone walking by could see and hear her getting fucked to making them breakfast in the morning in nothing but her panties. She told me that as the eggs were done, he would tell her to come over and give him a blowjob before they ate.

He had her completely wrapped around his little finger and I think deep down, she's scared that he could break down her walls and have that sort of control over her again, but with the baby in the picture now, she doesn't want to be tempted.

airhorn
Pervert

Unread post by airhorn » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:57 pm

w770 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:55 pm
She told me that as the eggs were done, he would tell her to come over and give him a blowjob before they ate.
That sounds disgusting.

I don't like cold eggs.
Last edited by airhorn on Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:42 pm

w770 wrote:
user322 wrote:
Hi

You are correct in a way. Hypothetically, it would be hot if Adam and I had a sort of ongoing relationship like I have with Shawn, but in reality, Adam is much more antagonistic, sincerely wanting to ruin our marriage and impregnating Lana. Shawn on the other hand, innately understood boundaries and although he fell in love with Lana, knew that there were roles being played and respected that. I think that's why a sort of friendship can exist between him and I, whereas impossible with Adam and myself.

And yes, from what Lana tells me, the sex with Adam was really mindblowing. Although we don't talk too much about him anymore as he's a bit of a sore topic. But before he became a touchy subject, she would tell me that she loved being used by him, doing whatever he wanted her to do - from getting fucked with the windows and curtains wide open so that literally anyone walking by could see and hear her getting fucked to making them breakfast in the morning in nothing but her panties. She told me that as the eggs were done, he would tell her to come over and give him a blowjob before they ate.

He had her completely wrapped around his little finger and I think deep down, she's scared that he could break down her walls and have that sort of control over her again, but with the baby in the picture now, she doesn't want to be tempted.
W770 - I hope all goes well for everyone over the next day or so. :up: :up: :D
- My two cents on Adams videos, is to keep them. Come what may, Lana may never pass this spot again. Having those videos will be your reminder anytime you wish to relive this time.

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:13 pm

I'd show them to Lana so she can revel in them. Nothing like awesome memories to spice up the sex life. Good luck.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:43 pm

Good luck tomorrow!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:26 pm

w770 wrote:
user322 wrote:
Hi

He gives me fucked up psycho vibes from this and prior updates about him. He's mean (and obsessed). I'd drop him like a hot potato.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:33 pm

w770 wrote:
user322 wrote:
Hi

Hi, I forgot that Adam was also stupid..... this guy is really stupid lol, he could have a beautiful married woman who dominated, but he prefers to insult you and disrespect your relationship, and break everything.....really stupid :lol:

From what you're saying in all of this, it's not just his behavior that's a problem, but also the fact that Lana has fears that he might put her under his influence. The fact that this subject has become a sensitive subject between you. I believe that you should be able to talk about everything, even if it doesn't happen all at once, and even if it takes time, I think that this guarantees the good health of a couple.

It seems to me that you still need to think a little about all this, since for the moment you haven't yet removed contact with Adam.... you shouldn't make the mistake of diving back into it. in an experience with him without having clarified this story with Lana.
Besides, if you try to talk to him, you should point out to him that he's really stupid for ruining everything when he could fuck Lana if he were more respectful....but I'm of the opinion that 'You shouldn't talk with him if you haven't clarified all of this with Lana.

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:18 am

I would make a backup of any an all videos. Hormones (and post partum depression) are very real and Lana may demand you delete any and all videos.

Best of luck to your family!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:44 am

Good luck today W!
I’m sending all good thoughts for an easy labor and a healthy birth for you and your gorgeous wife.
Parenthood is the hardest most rewarding job there is in the world.
You’ll make great parents.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:57 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:42 pm
w770 wrote:
user322 wrote:
Hi

W770 - I hope all goes well for everyone over the next day or so. :up: :up: :D
- My two cents on Adams videos, is to keep them. Come what may, Lana may never pass this spot again. Having those videos will be your reminder anytime you wish to relive this time.
william70 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:13 pm
I'd show them to Lana so she can revel in them. Nothing like awesome memories to spice up the sex life. Good luck.
DLD wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:43 pm
Good luck tomorrow!
mundyman wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:44 am
Good luck today W!
I’m sending all good thoughts for an easy labor and a healthy birth for you and your gorgeous wife.
Parenthood is the hardest most rewarding job there is in the world.
You’ll make great parents.
BoBatty wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:18 am
I would make a backup of any an all videos. Hormones (and post partum depression) are very real and Lana may demand you delete any and all videos.

Best of luck to your family!
Thank you for the well wishes!
Dream Weaver wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:26 pm
w770 wrote:
user322 wrote:
Hi

He gives me fucked up psycho vibes from this and prior updates about him. He's mean (and obsessed). I'd drop him like a hot potato.
user322 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:33 pm
w770 wrote:
user322 wrote:
Hi

Hi, I forgot that Adam was also stupid..... this guy is really stupid lol, he could have a beautiful married woman who dominated, but he prefers to insult you and disrespect your relationship, and break everything.....really stupid :lol:

From what you're saying in all of this, it's not just his behavior that's a problem, but also the fact that Lana has fears that he might put her under his influence. The fact that this subject has become a sensitive subject between you. I believe that you should be able to talk about everything, even if it doesn't happen all at once, and even if it takes time, I think that this guarantees the good health of a couple.

It seems to me that you still need to think a little about all this, since for the moment you haven't yet removed contact with Adam.... you shouldn't make the mistake of diving back into it. in an experience with him without having clarified this story with Lana.
Besides, if you try to talk to him, you should point out to him that he's really stupid for ruining everything when he could fuck Lana if he were more respectful....but I'm of the opinion that 'You shouldn't talk with him if you haven't clarified all of this with Lana.
I think you both are right in that Adam is stupid and mean, and if he were somehow able to be more mature, he could likely have Lana whenever he wanted. I don't disagree that it would be best if Lana and I could talk about him more, but every time I've brought him up, she shuts the conversation down and really doesn't want to continue the conversation. Like I said, I feel that she secretly fears falling back under his spell and losing control , especially with the baby in the picture.

Update: The doctors have been getting Lana ready to push for a while now. Apparently, the first baby for a woman sometimes takes a LONG time, and we expected that, since her friends that are new mothers had labors that lasted over 24 hours. They're just in the process of doing some other medical things now so they told me that it was a good time to go to the cafeteria. Doctors are telling us that it could be a while before she starts pushing, so we're all in a sort of holding pattern for now.

Adam continues to message me, even though I haven't responded. He texted, "My buddy and I were just talking about how we took turns on your slut Lol. Sucks to be you, bro." "How's it feel knowing that I took your wife's ass?" "You know she still thinks about me, right?"

I'm sure this all will fade in time, and he'll get bored of essentially talking to a wall. Or maybe now, who knows. But my focus will be elsewhere entirely soon enough, so it's a fun and hot sort of entertainment for now.

Hope all is well with everyone! Thanks again for all of the well wishes.

KevDi69
Experienced

Unread post by KevDi69 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:35 am

Exciting times for you and Lana. Hope the birth goes smoothly.