It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
michael8401
$2 Ho

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by michael8401 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:57 am

OMG I would be dying cumming over and over to those. I am jelly you get to have that. It's too bad the guy has no emotional intelligence
Ohio

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:58 pm

Congratulations. Very happy for you both, and a big welcome to baby W!

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:33 pm

The thing with Adam is he thinks she was cheating on you and he is trying to destroy your marriage by sending you the videos in hopes Lana will go back to his m when she is single. He probably wasn't sure if you would get angry by seeing them and since you keep watching them he is guessing you might like them. Just keep ignoring him and let him keep sending them until you have the whole collection. Lana doesn't want anything to do with him again so respect that and just enjoy the videos you have. This is an important time for your son to be forming a bond with you both so focus on him and just try to make time for some sex when you aren't exhausted. When you son is older you can decide if you want to get back into the lifestyle but in the meantime you have a lot of videos to keep you busy. Congratulations on the birth of your son. Enjoy every minute. They grow up faster than you think.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:46 pm

w770 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:08 am
DoctorLuv wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:10 pm
Do you know if you’re having a boy or a girl, or did you tell your doc you wanted to be surprised?
Magellanic29 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:20 am
Congratz on the baby! I'm happy for you two.

I will no doubt get flamed for this but. I kind of miss that Adam guy. I did enjoy hearing what he did with her. Just my opinion!
tojanman wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:18 am
O think we can assume that at this point a healthy baby W has arrived in the world. I don’t think we’ll be hearing from him in the near future with how busy they will be in the coming months, but I wish him and Lana the best
user322 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:48 pm
w770 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:24 am
tojanman wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:52 am
It’s the final countdown!
The doctors are saying she might be ready to push in 2 or 3 hours, and so far, nothing is out of the ordinary - fingers crossed.
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:51 am

Good luck dude, fingers crossed for you both.

Just wanted to say, keep Pandoras Box with Adam firmly shut. No good can come from opening that fucking thing. Delete FB for good if you have too.
Thank you! And yes, I agree that leaving the door closed with Adam is the only way forward. The guy is bad news.

Update: Pushing in 2-3 hours barring no complications.

Another barrage of videos from Adam. One of him telling her that he was about to cum and also demanding that she massage his balls. As he grunted and pulsated into her pussy, I can clearly see Lana's hand caressing his balls, with him telling her how good that felt. He commented on that video with, "Notice how my cum gets all over her wedding ring. LOL. I made you my cuck."

Little does he know...
I don't really remember the whole story with Adam, he didn't know about your cuckold lifestyle? He thought Lana was cheating on you?

By the way, congratulations on your baby!
Thank you everyone!

Update: Mom and the baby boy are doing great. Lana was in labor for a total of 26 hours. Crazy. But everyone is healthy and doing well. Lana's parents are visiting now, so I went back home to take the dog out - we were lucky enough to have them watch the dog yesterday. So they'll let me know when they're leaving the hospital and I'll come back. What a surreal experience.

Adam - to answer a question above, he was under the impression that Lana was cheating. At least I think that's where it was left off - I'm not 100% sure and any questions about him to Lana will likely be met with annoyance. He continues to send me messages and videos, even though I haven't responded once to him. Most of the videos have been of the same angle as Lana told him to delete everything he had with her face in the recording, so most of the videos are of him taking her from behind. But there are a few, with her face cropped out, where she's riding him or where he's on top. Some other videos are of Lana and Evan too.

"You know we had a nickname for you? Little man. LOL." He also sent a gif of a girl making a hand gesture implying my small penis.

"I know you're watching all of these. Why don't you just let me have her again? You know she told me that pussy is mine, right?"

I've gotta admit, I thought he would have tired himself out by now, but I think he's reveling in what he's doing.

Anyway, he's the least of my concerns now. Thanks again for all the well wishes. Hope everyone is well!.
Congratulations on the birth of your son !!!

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:45 pm

For the actual amount of time Lana and Adam were together, I can't imagine how he had any time to fuck her for all the video's he's taken.
Congratulations again.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:30 am

I'm not so sure he deleted all the vids with her face. I wouldn't put it past him to keep those for his private collection. I'm sure he would want to keep some evidence of the pretty face of the hot woman he was supposedly fucking behind your back. Just because he didn't send any to you doesn't mean they are deleted, he might figure that Lana might see them and get royally pissed off at him, thus ruining any possible chances to get to do her again. Just another thought on the issue.

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

David3State
Virgin

Unread post by David3State » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:48 am

Fully agree. If he can’t be trusted to be a gentleman, in terms of teasing your wife and ridiculing your parenthood, then he can’t be trusted to delete facial photos and videos of your wife while he fucks her.
rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:30 am
I'm not so sure he deleted all the vids with her face. I wouldn't put it past him to keep those for his private collection. I'm sure he would want to keep some evidence of the pretty face of the hot woman he was supposedly fucking behind your back. Just because he didn't send any to you doesn't mean they are deleted, he might figure that Lana might see them and get royally pissed off at him, thus ruining any possible chances to get to do her again. Just another thought on the issue.

Rascal

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:43 pm

This is where there is a paradox. If Adam is as stupid as they say, then he kept the videos with Lana's face, and he would have blackmailed or threatened with this video evidence. So if he still has the videos with the face, but what he doesn't use them in a bad way, it's because he's not as irresponsible as people say.

On the other hand, if he doesn't do any blackmail just because he no longer has the videos, it's because he really respected Lana's word when she asked him to delete the videos, and that means also that he is not as stupid as we think.....

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:49 pm

Nah he’s still an idiot because he antagonized the couple and scared Lana off. He’s trying to play at having BDE but he’s really just showing his immaturity. He’s can’t take the L, so he’s continuing his needling W to feed his own sense of superiority.

MustBeDenied2
Trainable

Unread post by MustBeDenied2 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:03 pm

I always wondered what might happen with Adam were Shawn to find out he was threatening Lana.

Wishing you and Lana and your son all the best.

MBD

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:04 pm

MustBeDenied2 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:03 pm
I always wondered what might happen with Adam were Shawn to find out he was threatening Lana.

Wishing you and Lana and your son all the best.

MBD
Adam will send Shawn the videos and he could also go off the rails.

mooncucky
Trainable

Unread post by mooncucky » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:38 am

Congrats. Enjoy this new phase in your life. It will be intense but also very rewarding.

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:44 am

I don't remember that Adam threatened Lana....
I think he was too insistent that Lana come back to him, and she suddenly cuts off contact..... it seems to me that that's what he didn't appreciate because it's from that moment on he lost control and began to taunt W

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:20 am

Thanks to all that sent their well wishes. Things have been really good. Lana and the baby are now home from the hospital and everyone is healthy and happy. We're lucky enough to have Lana's mother stay with us for the first few weeks to help out, and she's been insistent on me getting sleep in the other bedroom and do things that I want to do for myself like going to the gym. I'm just out now trying to bide some time with the dog, as Lana's mom mentioned that Lana and the baby are sleeping, and because the dog has been a bit wild lately, I'm trying to tire him out before we head back home.

Update on Adam stuff: He sent me a few messages the other night - not videos, just messages. "

"Bro, we need to talk."
"I need to know something."
"Seriously. One thing, and then I'll leave alone."

I never answered him, obviously, but an hour later he messaged me again.

"I need to know... how does my cum taste? LOL"

He then sent me a series of screenshots of a conversation he was having with Evan in which they were reminiscing on the time they were DP-ing Lana.

"That chick was such a whore for us, right?"
"Totally. Her poor clueless husband."
"I wouldn't feel bad. Maybe if he took care of business at home..."

I'm thinking of just deleting FB again for a while as the baby is taking up a lot of time, but I will admit, it's been a mix of amusing and exciting reading his messages and seeing the videos for the past week or so.

Dog seems like he's ready for a nap, so we're about to head home now. Hope all is well with everyone.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 am

Did you ever let him know you knew the whole time? LMAO If the guy wasn't such a douche, it could have been so good but he is SUCH a douche...
Ohio

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:40 pm

Hey w770, happy to hear it’s all going to well.
Quick question back in your memory about last new year. Lana fell ill and didn’t make the party or that final week of Shawn being around. Do you know if Cara managed to get a threesome session with Shawn and Eric ? Eg at the party or soon after?
I doubt you’d know directly but I wondered if you could check in with Lana sometime when the moment is right … if you think even Lana would know and Cara had shared that info.
Just satisfying curiosity really - things got to such a momentum building up to that new year party that I would expect Cara to be up for it at the time. It’s a kind of indirect cucking vicariously for you…like we are all living vicariously through you with Lana!!

Wifesharing
Player

Unread post by Wifesharing » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:13 pm

parmaham55 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:40 pm
Quick question back in your memory about last new year. Lana fell ill and didn’t make the party or that final week of Shawn being around. Do you know if Cara managed to get a threesome session with Shawn and Eric ? Eg at the party or soon after?
I doubt you’d know directly but I wondered if you could check in with Lana sometime when the moment is right … if you think even Lana would know and Cara had shared that info.
Just satisfying curiosity really - things got to such a momentum building up to that new year party that I would expect Cara to be up for it at the time. It’s a kind of indirect cucking vicariously for you…like we are all living vicariously through you with Lana!!
Yes we here are all curious. Just some advice here though. My wife and a friend were going out to this bar once or twice a month and the other girl was married as well and they would of course flirt with guys. I got curious and asked questions about how far or what the friend was up too and well I asked to many questions and maybe sounded a bit to interested or curious and made my wife fairly mad. Not saying the same will happen to you just be cautious when talking to a wife about another women.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:39 pm

parmaham55 wrote:
Wifesharing wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:13 pm
parmaham55 wrote:
Yes we here are all curious. Just some advice here though. My wife and a friend were going out to this bar once or twice a month and the other girl was married as well and they would of course flirt with guys. I got curious and asked questions about how far or what the friend was up too and well I asked to many questions and maybe sounded a bit to interested or curious and made my wife fairly mad. Not saying the same will happen to you just be cautious when talking to a wife about another women.
Oh right, sorry I never updated on that. I remember it was quite a tumultuous time for Lana and myself so I put off the updates for a bit. But yes, Cara ended up with both Eric and Shawn that night. I asked Lana at the time how she felt about it, and she said she felt pangs of jealousy, but ultimately knew that she shouldn't be too upset, as I allowed her to have as much fun as possible during that window of time and so she felt the same for Cara given how Cara's marriage was on the rocks. Shawn also asked Lana several times if she didn't want him to get with Cara or not but she assured him that it was okay with her.

The details were sparse as I only got them from Lana, which was hearsay from what she heard from Cara, but the three of them had a lot of fun apparently. I'm not sure if Cara had mentioned it to Cory and it played a role into his decision to end the marriage and throw out any attempts at reconciliation, but I wouldn't put it past her to bring it up in a moment of anger just to really twist the knife.

Cara called the other day to see how Lana was doing, but she was sleeping at the time, so I talked to Cara myself for a little bit. We didn't talk about anything too deep, but she did mention that her and Eric aren't "dating" per se, but they do hang out regularly.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:14 pm

Thanks for taking the time to post updates W. Glad to hear that Lana and your son are doing well and your MIL is helping out.

parmaham55
Experienced

Unread post by parmaham55 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:15 pm

Shawn also asked Lana several times if she didn't want him to get with Cara or not but she assured him that it was okay with her.
Thanks for update and sounds hot! Perhaps Cara will take a trip to Cali soon for a long weekend of hot fun with Shawn, now that Lana (and you!) are busy and Eric's not really bf material. No doubt Cara will want to experience the full range of what Shawn's friends have to offer!

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:36 pm

w770 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:20 am
Thanks to all that sent their well wishes. Things have been really good. Lana and the baby are now home from the hospital and everyone is healthy and happy. We're lucky enough to have Lana's mother stay with us for the first few weeks to help out, and she's been insistent on me getting sleep in the other bedroom and do things that I want to do for myself like going to the gym. I'm just out now trying to bide some time with the dog, as Lana's mom mentioned that Lana and the baby are sleeping, and because the dog has been a bit wild lately, I'm trying to tire him out before we head back home.

Update on Adam stuff: He sent me a few messages the other night - not videos, just messages. "

"Bro, we need to talk."

He then sent me a series of screenshots of a conversation he was having with Evan in which they were reminiscing on the time they were DP-ing Lana.

I'm thinking of just deleting FB again for a while as the baby is taking up a lot of time, but I will admit, it's been a mix of amusing and exciting reading his messages and seeing the videos for the past week or so.

Dog seems like he's ready for a nap, so we're about to head home now. Hope all is well with everyone.
Hi,
The more I read the news with Adam, the more I feel like all hope is not lost with him.

So be careful, I'm not pushing you to take risks for your relationship, and the most important thing by far is your family that you are building with Lana.

However, I have noticed certain points since the updates which make me say that it is still possible to play with Adam. I think Adam is crazy about your wife, and he can respect her. So there could perhaps be a cuckold relationship to be had with him, but on the other hand you will really be submissive. This means that Adam will often taunt you. But if Lana is in control, I feel like Adam will respect what Lana tells him, and as long as he can fuck Lana he won't cross the line with you. If the limits are set by Lana, I have the impression that something can be put in place again....

On the other hand, people above said that Adam had disrespected Lana, is that true? I don't remember the details of the story anymore. If this is true everything I said is not a good analysis :lol:

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:14 pm
Thanks for taking the time to post updates W. Glad to hear that Lana and your son are doing well and your MIL is helping out.
Thank you! The MIL being here REALLY helps.
parmaham55 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:15 pm
Shawn also asked Lana several times if she didn't want him to get with Cara or not but she assured him that it was okay with her.
Thanks for update and sounds hot! Perhaps Cara will take a trip to Cali soon for a long weekend of hot fun with Shawn, now that Lana (and you!) are busy and Eric's not really bf material. No doubt Cara will want to experience the full range of what Shawn's friends have to offer!
Cara definitely is going through that whole "post-divorce" phase of her life. There was talk about having something like a divorce party (which I suppose is a thing now) but unfortunately for her, most of the women in the friends group are married with children, so they don't really have time for such things.
user322 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:36 pm
w770 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:20 am

"Bro, we need to talk."

Hi,
The more I read the news with Adam, the more I feel like all hope is not lost with him.

So be careful, I'm not pushing you to take risks for your relationship, and the most important thing by far is your family that you are building with Lana.

However, I have noticed certain points since the updates which make me say that it is still possible to play with Adam. I think Adam is crazy about your wife, and he can respect her. So there could perhaps be a cuckold relationship to be had with him, but on the other hand you will really be submissive. This means that Adam will often taunt you. But if Lana is in control, I feel like Adam will respect what Lana tells him, and as long as he can fuck Lana he won't cross the line with you. If the limits are set by Lana, I have the impression that something can be put in place again....

On the other hand, people above said that Adam had disrespected Lana, is that true? I don't remember the details of the story anymore. If this is true everything I said is not a good analysis :lol:
I mean, in a purely hypothetical thought experiment, yeah it would be great to have Adam as a part of our lives where he's a dominant bull, however, it really is a non-starter as Lana really doesn't ever want to talk about anything Adam related and gets somewhat annoyed whenever I've brough him up.

Speaking of Adam, he seems to have gotten tired of taunting me as I haven't received anything today. However something slightly concerning - in his last messages to me, he sent me a series of screenshots of a text conversation he had with Lana. In it, she's telling him that he's the best lover she's ever had, how she's never cum as hard with anyone than with him, etc." None of that was a surprise to me. However, in one of the other screenshots, I see her say to him, "after the pregnancy and when I'm ready, I'll be your slut again."

It wasn't necessarily alarming at first, but then I noticed that the date of the text conversation was only a few weeks ago - a LONG time after I thought that she had broken off communication with Adam.

I want to bring it up with her, but it's been so recently that she gave birth that I don't want to burden her. So for now, I'll just keep this in the back of my mind for the right time to bring it up. Also, there's a part of me that wants to see if she'll bring it up to me without my asking. It could be nothing and maybe she was just being nice and then forgot to mention it to me given how we were busy with planning for the baby's arrival, but my nightmare would be if she actually had a legitimate affair with him.

Trying my best to remain calm and optimistic.

hiki
Experienced

Unread post by hiki » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:58 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 am
It wasn't necessarily alarming at first, but then I noticed that the date of the text conversation was only a few weeks ago - a LONG time after I thought that she had broken off communication with Adam.
You mentioned earlier that you have an open phone policy, that you can check her phone any time you want. If you go on her phone and check the texts she sent that day, you should be able to verify that the communication is real and not something that Adam forged with photoshop.

It is very disconcerting if there is such communication going behind your back but remember that you and Lana played 'cheating' with Shawn. She might be under the impression that it's OK to play 'cheating' with Adam.

In any case it would perhaps be a good discussion to have is that the 'cheating' with Shawn was agreed upon prior to the event, and that you do not want any real cheating, especially with Adam.

BurstLily27
Prepubescent

Unread post by BurstLily27 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

Been following your story for years and I want to say the most important thing is you shouldn’t engage with Adam, you not responding gives you all the power.

The fact that she has responded to him at all is a little wild, but to me it still reads as doing things to fulfill your fantasies. Or just to say asking Lana about this will give you so so so much more than giving in and asking Adam.

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:15 am

Hey, w770, many many congratulations on your new addition to your family. And love to you and Lana. Please bring this finding up to her and let her know that you would not be happy with her getting together with Adam ever again as he is very bad news.
Love to you and your family.