It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jujube
Experienced

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by Jujube » Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:21 am

This whole thing is so fucking hot! Lana and Shawn are cucking you hard! I can’t imagine the thoughts and feelings you experience when you’re masturbating furiously about it. I think a hot and submissive act you ought to try is to get under Lana while Shawn is doing Lana doggy-style, so you can lick and witness up close his big cock fucking her. When he cums and pulls out, she can plant her pussy straight on your face so you don’t miss a drop of his fresh creampie. I can imagine Shawn pulling out halfway through and depositing the rest of his load directly into your mouth. That would cement his role as the alpha male in the relationship for sure.

TheHammer
Player

Unread post by TheHammer » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:45 am

Would it turn you on to prepare Lana for Shawn by bathing her, shaving her pussy, painting her toenails and picking out clothes for her to wear for him?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:53 am

TheHammer wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:45 am
Would it turn you on to prepare Lana for Shawn by bathing her, shaving her pussy, painting her toenails and picking out clothes for her to wear for him?
That is something that I dream of doing with my sweetie! I would so like to be in total control of everything about her body and what she wears right down to the nail color!!

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 9:39 am

Amazing update, W. Here’s hoping, selfishly I admit, you can ride this out, that no matter how intense things get for you or how deep the feelings of love between Lana and Shawn grow, even to the point where you actually do start thinking there’s just no way the two of them can live without each other, and you will choose to continue to provide updates.

Were you able to eavesdrop while they ate their dinner and hear anything of note between them? Did they fuck again this morning and will they be spending today together again? Do you foresee tonight or perhaps another night wherein Lana spends the night with Shawn at his place, just the two of them? Have you had any chance to speak one-on-one with Lana and ask/tell her things either of you are feeling?

Thanks.

parmaham55
Player

Unread post by parmaham55 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:43 am

W, I love that they’ve been out and about in the community, shopping, dining etc, the risk of being seen displaying their relationship.

I keep imagining Shawn and Lana at your local coffee shop, queuing to order. She is leaning back into him, his arms wrapped around her, cradling her bump gently as he kisses her neck. It would be natural for everyone who sees them to assume the baby is his…

…but whatever love they have, and dominance he has over you in the bedroom…you still hold all the cards in this situation. Deep down, Lana is yours, the baby is yours. Embrace your wonderful life!

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:27 pm

I think there should be a discussion with Lana about Shawn getting his cock in your mouth before it happens.
She's never going to forget that image. You won't see what she sees.
I know it may happen spontaneously, but if it is a turn off for her, you and Shawn should know that.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:21 am

8toplaywith wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:27 pm
I think there should be a discussion with Lana about Shawn getting his cock in your mouth before it happens.
She's never going to forget that image. You won't see what she sees.
I know it may happen spontaneously, but if it is a turn off for her, you and Shawn should know that.
I agree! W, do only if it's a major turnon for her. Or rather just avoid that part. I guess Shawn also has bi-tendencies.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:26 am

I can’t wait to hear what’s going on!

user322
Experienced

Unread post by user322 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:01 am

Hi,
There may be a number of things you can experiment with while Shawn is with you to create some hot situations:

- Lana should be fucked in front of the window, with the curtains open, perhaps in the evening with the lights off, but with a light source somewhere in the house (so that an outside spectator can see the scene but without seeing too much) , and this at your place (and not at Shawn's)!

- Lana should be fucked in a public place with the risk of being seen, and if someone sees the scene Shawn will continue to fuck her.

- Maybe Lana could talk to you in a more authoritative way some times (this would contrast with the loving attitude she has with you, and this could be a heated situation). Maybe she can only call you "cuckold" when she addresses you, for as long as Shawn stays in your town, even when you and Lana are alone between the two of you.

- Shawn fucks Lana doggy style, while Lana looks you in the eyes and tells you how much better Shawn is (this has already been done I think but a long time ago). This time the scene would have to last a long time, and Lana would have to say lots of things to compare you to Shawn, until you cum...
- A variation: Lana looks you in the eyes while she is being fucked and tells you how much she loves Shawn and how much she has fallen in love with him.

- Lana could suck Shawn's cock, while your cock is nearby, and Lana compares your cock and Shawn's.

- You could encourage Shawn when he fucks Lana hard, for example: "go ahead Shawn, she's your slut, fuck her however you want"... Or encourage Shawn when he makes love to Lana, for example example: “go ahead shawn, she’s your wife, she needs you, make love to her”….

- Maybe talk to Shawn about it if he's interested in doing anal with Lana, and tell him that she's already done it with someone else.

- If Shawn does anal with Lana, they could do it in front of you, with Lana watching you and telling you how she likes to be fucked like that.

- Shawn deepthroating Lana in front of you, when Shawn is ready to cum Lana has to beg him for the cum, and then Shawn cums on her face.

- shawn, lana and you go for a drive in a place where there is a little traffic of people, lana and shawn fuck in the back while you drive.

- Maybe Shawn can humiliate Lana a little in front of you. Lana told you the other time that she was a bitch for Shawn. Maybe Shawn could force her to say those kinds of things while he fucks her in front of you...
Last edited by user322 on Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:58 am

A question for you, W. Would you have any interest in fucking Lana for sloppy seconds right after Shawn has just pulled out of her? This would allow you to truly feel how much bigger his cock is than yours. You and Lana could both know just how much more he gives her and you can truly understand how she feels he fucks her much better than you. It is a very cuck thing to do, but you and Lana will both understand through empirical evidence why she loves his cock so very much. I think Lana will like this. To be able to compare you and him right after another instead of having you one day and then having him a day later doesn't allow either of you a real immediate comparison. After all, you all know she compares your cock to his on a regular basis, it's just a natural thing for a hotwife!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:15 am

Hi, W. Hope you are okay. It’s been very extreme the past couple of days with much more to come I’m sure.

I agree with previous poster…..would be really hot if Lana took the initiative on the verbal while Shawn fucks her, rather than him directing and telling her what to say or to repeat after him. Just pushing you to your absolute limits,

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:16 am

Dream Weaver wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:47 pm
w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:25 pm

You're very right. I think if either of us doubted the rock steadiness of our marriage, we wouldn't have put it through the stress of this lifestyle.

Update: Like I mentioned above, Lana is now under the weather, so I've been taking care of her all day while she sleeps, takes her vitamins, and watches her stupid reality tv shows. On another note, it's been quite a while since I've cum and I feel that Shawn senses the opportunity to tease me about it. He's sent me a few messages, asking me if I'll be up to have fun tonight - accompanied with a picture of him shirtless in a pair of sweatpants clearly without any underwear, sporting a massive erection. "you know I'm trying not to cum, right?" "Oh I know. Not until I've filled your wife's tight pussy up. But lets just have some fun."

Given that it's been as long as it has since I've cum, I don't know if I want to push the limit.
I think it's super super obvious his next steps in your de-masculation in front of your wife. He's priming the pump for you to be his bottom where she can see it. He's seducing you.
Hmmm. The lines are being crossed. Congrats. I think you like him very much, sexually. No shame. Enjoy it.

falzar
Virgin

Unread post by falzar » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:16 pm

W: Just checking in to see that everything’s okay with you. I’m sure your job is super demanding right now and to have all this excitement and strain from Shawn’s visit, especially at this time of year, must add to your stresses. Try to get some time with just you and Lana.

setv4
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by setv4 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:43 pm

user322 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:01 am
Hi,
There may be a number of things you can experiment with while Shawn is with you to create some hot situations:

- Lana should be fucked in front of the window, with the curtains open, perhaps in the evening with the lights off, but with a light source somewhere in the house (so that an outside spectator can see the scene but without seeing too much) , and this at your place (and not at Shawn's)!

- Lana should be fucked in a public place with the risk of being seen, and if someone sees the scene Shawn will continue to fuck her.

- Maybe Lana could talk to you in a more authoritative way some times (this would contrast with the loving attitude she has with you, and this could be a heated situation). Maybe she can only call you "cuckold" when she addresses you, for as long as Shawn stays in your town, even when you and Lana are alone between the two of you.

- Shawn fucks Lana doggy style, while Lana looks you in the eyes and tells you how much better Shawn is (this has already been done I think but a long time ago). This time the scene would have to last a long time, and Lana would have to say lots of things to compare you to Shawn, until you cum...
- A variation: Lana looks you in the eyes while she is being fucked and tells you how much she loves Shawn and how much she has fallen in love with him.

- Lana could suck Shawn's cock, while your cock is nearby, and Lana compares your cock and Shawn's.

- You could encourage Shawn when he fucks Lana hard, for example: "go ahead Shawn, she's your slut, fuck her however you want"... Or encourage Shawn when he makes love to Lana, for example example: “go ahead shawn, she’s your wife, she needs you, make love to her”….

- Maybe talk to Shawn about it if he's interested in doing anal with Lana, and tell him that she's already done it with someone else.

- If Shawn does anal with Lana, they could do it in front of you, with Lana watching you and telling you how she likes to be fucked like that.

- Shawn deepthroating Lana in front of you, when Shawn is ready to cum Lana has to beg him for the cum, and then Shawn cums on her face.

- shawn, lana and you go for a drive in a place where there is a little traffic of people, lana and shawn fuck in the back while you drive.

- Maybe Shawn can humiliate Lana a little in front of you. Lana told you the other time that she was a bitch for Shawn. Maybe Shawn could force her to say those kinds of things while he fucks her in front of you...
I personally don't believe that it would be a good idea for Shawn and Lana to be putting their 'relationship', on display, so obviously, out in public near where Lana and W770 (and their extended families) live and work.
It could create many problems for them and their families. There are way too many judgemental a-holes around, that can screw up the dynamics of their 3 way relationship.
But that is just my opinion. They are having a wild and hot time, and can continue to do that w/o undo public attention. Thanks for you continued updating us on your progress.

WarrenOldcuck
Virgin

Unread post by WarrenOldcuck » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:03 pm

Hi W, hope you are doing OK. Have to say that I agree totally with the last two posters. If Shawn has matured as you say he has, he should be respectful in that you need some alone time with Lana. He gets to spend all day with her so he should let you have some nights to yourselves to reconnect. Also I do agree that them being so open in public is a bad idea. Only a matter of time until someone you know sees them.
As always though, I wish you two all the best.

shawnm
Player

Unread post by shawnm » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:23 am

W,
- Have an idea to up the fun! One night while all three of you are there, you can tell Lana that you want to give her a hard orgasm in front of Shawn and fuck her in front of Shawn. You will not be able to give her orgasm via penetration (as you have told earlier) and then I am sure Lana or Shawn will rub it in your face and Shawn will take over and show you how a real man gives her orgasms on demand.
- Has Shawn been spanking her ass red like earlier?
- Have they both been doing very rough sex considering her preganancy?

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:43 am

w770 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:40 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:13 am
w770 wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:56 pm
Quick update while Lana is in the bathroom of the wine bar: As we were waiting for our table at the restaurant, I had my hand on her leg. As I moved my hand up, I felt something under her dress, high up on her thigh. She pulled her dress up slightly to show me a black lacy garter that I got her a few years ago. She gave me a little wink and pulled her dress back down.

The plan is for her to wait at the bar for Shawn while I sit at the other end. It'll be a way for me to watch them interact but in a sort of distant way. I feel like my dick is about to explode.
So, if I follow you correctly, you have been sitting with Lana at the wine bar for some time. Now you are moving to the other end and leaving her by herself, waiting for Shawn's arrival. Any server or customer paying attention will note her change of partners, and you still being at the wine bar.
Perhaps. We only entered the wine bar at the same time and she immediately went to the women's room while I sat at the bar on the opposite end of where she would eventually sit. So it was brief, but you do have a point, someone may have noticed.
Just4you32 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:47 am
Super hot situation and update W. Thanks for taking the time to write it out and share with us. Shawn is really embracing the dominant bull role and seems like Lana loves it. Would be really interesting to hear his side of things on here. Does he know about your thread here?

I also think it’s a matter of time before he ups the domination level and you suck him, even if Lana is out. Can’t wait to see where you guys go over the next few weeks.
Shawn doesn't know of this thread and honestly, I think I'd rather keep it that way. I don't know exactly why. Maybe I just need a separation of those worlds?
naptownking wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:26 am
What an amazingly hot update - thank you for sharing with us! That's one hell of a reunion and I'm glad that you were involved in all the right ways.

You're going to be giving Shawn more handjobs this time around. Next time you do, bend down and kiss his abs. Or better yet, ask him permission to kiss his abs. Just a soft, gentle kiss on his ripped abs, his growing cock in your hand.
I will admit, he has great abs. Which is funny because he's said the same about mine, lol. I guess there's always a mutual admiration between guys that frequent the gym and are, for lack of a better word, fanatical about health and fitness. ]
michael8401 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:15 am
So damn hot man!!!!
Mlv4 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 pm
So unbelievably hot as fuck, W. Tonight should be off the charts and take their relationship and love for each other to new heights that I don’t think you or even they could have predicted or seen coming.

Have a great evening.
rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:10 pm
What a HOT beginning to his time here with you two!!!! So, now you have seen him fuck Lana again and make love to her, you stroked his cock for a while and felt how superior it is to your own, put his cock in your wife's tight pussy, held his cock as he fucked her, felt her pussy cuming on his cock as you held it in her and finally, at his command, you cleaned his cum from your wife's pussy!!! WOW!!!! I hope you enjoyed it, that it didn't push you too far in front of Lana. He definitely is playing the Alpha and cuck game with you. So, after this first sex session, there are only two things left for him to do to you, fuck your mouth and fuck your ass. Now that you have held it in your hand and eaten his cum, I'm pretty sure you know what you can expect over the next three weeks he is here......

Good luck and do what excites you, even if that is just watching them.

Rascal
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:28 pm
airhorn wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:46 pm
rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:10 pm
What a HOT beginning to his time here with you two!!!! So, now you have seen him fuck Lana again and make love to her, you stroked his cock for a while and felt how superior it is to your own, put his cock in your wife's tight pussy, held his cock as he fucked her, felt her pussy cuming on his cock as you held it in her and finally, at his command, you cleaned his cum from your wife's pussy!!! WOW!!!! I hope you enjoyed it, that it didn't push you too far in front of Lana. He definitely is playing the Alpha and cuck game with you. So, after this first sex session, there are only two things left for him to do to you, fuck your mouth and fuck your ass. Now that you have held it in your hand and eaten his cum, I'm pretty sure you know what you can expect over the next three weeks he is here......

Good luck and do what excites you, even if that is just watching them.

Rascal
Well, there's also fucking Lana's ass. They haven't reported he's done that yet either.

Not that w770 has suggested that anyone's ass is on the line, of course. I'm not prepared to rule it out, but seeing as he hasn't said yet that he's sucked Shawn's cock, I'm not sure giving up his ass is imminent.
I don't see that as a possibility at all. Shawn hasn't even shown the slightest interest in Lanas ass, not even a finger. I would suggest he has even less interest in w770s.

I think these posts are pure projections. Now sucking Shawns cock, I believe that is 100% on the table. w770 has jerked him off and eaten his cum, at this point what's the difference?
3532734dreamer wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:36 pm
From your description that was a hot and intense first night, w770..!

So hot that, finally, Lana got fucked properly again. And, as always, so incredibly, erotically hot that they made passionate love after.

But you... you came from staring at his naked body and big cock on display. You stroked him hard and guided him into Lana's pussy (repeatedly). You then cleaned her cum-fill pussy on his order. And it was just the first night!

What is left to escalate to in the role-play / fore-play? Vocalising your thoughts the next time you are stroking him? Admitting that his cock is heavy, massive and beautiful? Admitting that it looks incredible thrusting in and out of Lana as it stretches her pussy? Etc..? That might be night two. By night three it might not just be your hand working to get him hard. No judgement, you do what you feel you can / want to do. But the first night started strong and set the bar high.

Everyone in that bedroom knows who's dominant, but I think they are also wondering how far it will go?

All the best w770. Hope you have another great night!
grom wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:32 am
I just wanted to give w770 a compliment and thank him for telling his story here, making us passengers with his wild ride into cuckolding. Both the good as the bad parts you and Lana have been through. I also find it admirable how you two keep connected to eachother in this process.
trecital wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:54 am
grom wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:32 am
I just wanted to give w770 a compliment and thank him for telling his story here, making us passengers with his wild ride into cuckolding. Both the good as the bad parts you and Lana have been through. I also find it admirable how you two keep connected to eachother in this process.
Yes, this whole story is utterly amazing 😂
Thank you. It's been a bit of a haze the last 48 hours honestly. This life is a strange one in that there's not one clear and definitive word to describe it, but rather a mix of very opposing emotions.

As far as the next step in terms of an escalation - I'm not sure that things will necessarily trend linearly in a direction that will end up with me going so far as to have him fuck me in the ass. I really think Shawn likes being dominant, and also praised/worshipped. But I haven't seen a side of him in all of our time jerking off together and banter that he wants to take it to that level. I could always be wrong, but this is something that he's never shown interest in.
edgedndenied wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:55 am
Are you sure your friend did not see Lana and Shawn out earlier. If he did that might have prompted a call to you.
I'm pretty sure he didn't. He asked about Lana briefly but showed no signs of him being aware of anything.
octavian wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:55 am
I have resisted the temptation to suggest what W770 could do but I will just say what I might be tempted to do, were I to be in a situation where I would be acting as the waiter for Lana & Shawn whilst they dined together.
I would be wearing a t-shirt or something similar but would be naked below the waist, irrespective of how they were dressed. Clearly it would show my place in the pecking order.
trecital wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:15 am
octavian wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:55 am
I have resisted the temptation to suggest what W770 could do but I will just say what I might be tempted to do, were I to be in a situation where I would be acting as the waiter for Lana & Shawn whilst they dined together.
I would be wearing a t-shirt or something similar but would be naked below the waist, irrespective of how they were dressed. Clearly it would show my place in the pecking order.
I think that a French Maids outfit would be more appropriate.
octavian wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:26 am
That would be too demeaning for me, strange as that might seem.
shawnm wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:23 am
W, aren't you Afraid that Lana would likely respect you less with you being in such a sub role. As a mother of your child, wouldn't she want he father to not be a sub/cuck. Don't think you should agree to wearing anything very sub. Sexual Actions in moment of heat are fine which might indicate a bi relationship, but don't sissyfy yourself for your own sake
So there is a line I do draw in the world of being submissive and I think it stems from my life out in the real world, where I'm regarded by my friends and our family as an extremely self-reliant, independent and masculine man. I know it might seem odd in this thread to hear that, but I guess this site reveals and then amplifies certain sides of our personalities, and those tend to get formulated into being what might be deemed as my entire personality. But the fact of the matter is, I won't "sissify" myself to the point where I feel like it goes beyond role play. It's hard to put into words and describe exactly what I'm thinking, but there is a threshold and limit to the acts I'm willing to do, and I appreciate how Shawn seems to intuitively understand where that line is and has yet to cross it.
Mlv4 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:47 am
Morning, W. I’m sure you will post an update about yesterday and last night, but I wanted to ask if you’d follow up on something you shared prior to Shawn’s arrival. In response to a question someone asked, you predicted Lana would fall even deeper in love with Shawn during this time they are together. From what you’ve observed so far, do you believe that has already happened?
Oh absolutely. She is smitten and in love, but I still feel that the marriage hasn't been threatened. It sounds contradictory, but I see nothing from her that would suggest to me that there is danger of our family being broken up.

Update: So after my friend left, I texted Lana to see what they were up to. They had pretty much a lovely couple's day of shopping, ice skating, taking pictures with Santa, visited some of the bakeries and shops that Lana loves - basically were a couple madly in love. We planned on them meeting me back home for a late dinner - which I made and served. As sometimes happens in our day to day life, I ate my dinner in the kitchen as I'm preparing it, while Lana cuddled up next to Shawn, who was sipping on a glass of red wine. "Damn... your husband really knows how to cook, Lana! Should we do something nice for him to thank him?" "Yeah baby, what do you think we should do?" "Lets let him decide. Hey cuck, what would you rather see? Us fucking like a couple of horny teens or do you want to see me make love to your sexy wife?"

The words came right out of my mouth without much hesitation. "Make love."

Shawn finished up his glass of red wine, picked Lana up and carried her into the bedroom like a pair of newlyweds and asked, "you coming?"

From there I watched them slowly undress each other. By the time they were both completely naked, Shawn positioned himself in the center of our bed. "Tell your cuck husband about this afternoon, and what you said to me at the cafe." Lana had already been blowing Shawn at this point, so she took his hard cock out of her mouth, using her hand now while she said, "I told him how I really needed to be fucked." "Mmm.... that's right Lana. Tell him what else you said..." "I told him that I needed to be taken like a slut." "That's right.. Keep going...." "Then we went back to his place and I was Shawn's little slut. We fucked with the curtains wide open so everyone knows how good he fucked me. And then I spent the rest of the day with Shawn's cum in my pussy...."

At this point, Shawn was fully erect - so he commanded Lana to straddle him. As she was preparing to take him into her married pussy, Shawn looked over at me - "No Lana. Let him do it" and called me over. "Put me into your sexy wife, cuck." I proceeded to take Shawn's hard cock and ease it into Lana, hearing her moan at how good he feels with every inch that she lowered herself onto it. Once she was fully in, I was directed back to the couch as Shawn sat up, told Lana, "I love you Lana." "I love you too Shawn." as they kissed in a way where I couldn't deny that they weren't just playing a part for my sake - they were both truly in love with each other. Their kissing continued while Lana slowly started grinding back and forth on Shawn's bare cock, her moans becoming louder through their kissing until the point where she broke off the kiss, looked up towards the ceiling and screamed that she was going to cum.

After her long and incredibly erotic orgasm that left her shaking for a few minutes afterwards, Shawn rolled Lana onto her back and proceeded to make love to her. They were positioned in such a way where I could really only see the top of Lana's head and of course, her legs, spread wide open and wrapped around her lover. Shawn positioned himself upwards so that I could see his full chest and abs on display while Lana caressed his muscles. He stared at me for what seemed to be an eternity, even while he talked to Lana - he never broke his gaze with me.

After some time, Shawn finally took his attention back to Lana, kissed her - on the lips at first and then her neck, which he knows well at this point, sends her into an immediate orgasm. "Shawn, you're going to make me cum so hard...... Cum with me!" "You want me to cum, my love?" "Yes baby, please." His thrusts were slow, even at this stage of their love making, as he looked down at her. "I love you, Lana." "I love you too Shawn. You feel so good inside of me." He bent down and kissed her with the same passion he had for her throughout the entire night. "I'm going to cum, Lana. I'm going to cum." "Cum inside me Shawn. Oh God, please cum inside of me!" "I love you." "I love you, too."

It was the most intense orgasm I've seen them share together that I couldn't resist anymore and blew my load all over myself watching.

From there, after a bit of time where we all recovered, Shawn said to me, "Hey dude - beer for me, water for her."

I returned to see Lana draped over Shawn, both completely passed out. So I left the drinks on the nightstand on my side of the bed, turned off the lights and went into the other room, to jerk off again after I was able to get it up.
W bro..
Through the red hot haze of extreme, erotic goings on, you do realise that now you are just her husband, domestic cohabitor and friend?
Her man is Shawn. Period.

She has emotional attachment, tender friendship and habitual togetherness with you. Along with material, social and emotional security.
But her man is Shawn.

She would still enjoy comfortable, habitual sex with you. But Shawn is her man.

Once the baby is born, you would be the loving, dutiful father. The provider, the "firm base"..
But her man will still be Shawn.

Amen.
Last edited by sandy691196 on Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

3532734dreamer
Virgin

Unread post by 3532734dreamer » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:16 am

Hi w770.

Hope you are doing ok. I'm, along with others here, are presuming you're busy with work now. And that the two love birds are finding things to do together, inside the bedroom and outside.

Good luck with work and staying focused! Hope you are all have a good time!

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:26 am

sorry repeat post
Last edited by sandy691196 on Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just4you32
Virgin

Unread post by Just4you32 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:42 am

Dudes, some of y’all seriously need to stop watching so much porn and get a grip on reality. These comments… lmao

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:49 am

Quick update before I have to jump on a work call. Also, I'll try and answer questions later today.

Update: Lana said she needed a break for a bit from the roller coaster and so we spent Sunday on the couch, which was nice because it was raining all day. We got to reconnect emotionally and talk about how we were feeling. Shawn spent yesterday hanging out with his friends and Lana's mother came down for an impromptu visit, so they spent the day together while I worked.

I think they'll be getting back on the roller coaster at some point tomorrow. However, interesting thing - Shawn wants to know if I want to go have drinks with him tonight. Him and I have been texting the last few days, not even anything related to Lana. It's been mostly about other things we both enjoy like certain sports, sharing videos from Instagram, fitness related topics etc. I think we actually might start becoming friends.

I'm not sure if it'll be just him and I for drinks tonight or if he'll want to bring his friends, so I'll ask him about that later.

Oh and Cara might be coming over later. Not for sex or anything like that. I think her and Lana might go to lunch together and then do some shopping. I'm sure the subject of Shawn will come up though.

Okay, work call in 10 min. Hope everyone has a good day.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:54 am

That’s great! I’m glad to hear you guys got a minute to yourselves. Did Lana help give you any form of release? Maybe a hand job since Shauns probably got her pretty sore and worn out?

Mlv4
Virgin

Unread post by Mlv4 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:04 pm

Hi, W. Hope the perceived friendship is not just a smokescreen. I have no clue, but wonder if “friend” Shawn turns out to be a wolf in sheep’s clothing. I’m sure I’m wrong.

Enjoy your evening.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:44 pm

I am guessing the friendship is actually very genuine. In the bull role, I’ve found being good friends with the hubby is always way better and being that I love the cuck role as well, I totally relate to them.

I’m guessing Shawn sees a deep kinship and lots of parallels with w in that they both work hard, family oriented, work out a lot, love Lana, and candidly are into each other as well. I think this could be an ideal three way relationship. I see zero reality where Shawn wants w out of the picture. It’s all additive and good. The hardest part is managing other people’s involvement outside of those three. (Friends family coworkers, etc)
Ohio

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:54 pm

michael8401 wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:44 pm
I am guessing the friendship is actually very genuine. In the bull role, I’ve found being good friends with the hubby is always way better and being that I love the cuck role as well, I totally relate to them.

I’m guessing Shawn sees a deep kinship and lots of parallels with w in that they both work hard, family oriented, work out a lot, love Lana, and candidly are into each other as well. I think this could be an ideal three way relationship. I see zero reality where Shawn wants w out of the picture. It’s all additive and good. The hardest part is managing other people’s involvement outside of those three. (Friends family coworkers, etc)
This thought is somewhat in the line of a possibility I have been thinking lately. The comment "I’m guessing Shawn sees a deep kinship and lots of parallels with w in that they both work hard, family oriented, work out a lot, love Lana, and candidly are into each other as well." is curious. Is it possible that as W and Shawn seem to be developing a relationship on their own, Shawn may have some cuck or bi curious thoughts himself? The two of them having and enjoying mutual video masturbation is not what I think is a normal relationship for this situation. The idea of them spending time just the two of them makes me wonder about Shawn's thought process. I'm not saying either is bi, but some of the events and comments make me wonder. Probably just some idle thoughts from a dirty old man!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal