It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
whenwillshe

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by whenwillshe » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:48 pm

My wife and I just read this update
She came 2x while we fucked and said she wants to relive her journey

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:44 pm

Congratulations.

Hope it was what you both wanted and that there will be many new stories to tell.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:36 pm

What developments, both exciting and maybe even more than a little surprising - but all in a good way, and more such encounters on the cards too! Thank you for sharing such thrilling updates.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:41 pm

I honestly didnt see that coming!!

Welcome to the CUCK club :-)
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:42 pm

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your really hot experience 🔥.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:03 am

Now that is really a hot, spontaneous story. I really didn’t think they could wait til that Saturday. The flame was already too hot to douse. Thanks for the update.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:55 am

w770 wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:03 pm
She tells him that she's married, to which he responds, "If you want me to stop, just tell me."

He says the line again, "if you want me to stop, just tell me."
"My husband will seriously be home in 10 min."

Even after she tells him, "wait, wait no. wait...." he teases the entrance of her pussy with the head of his cock and says the line one more time, "if you want me to stop, tell me now." After a pause, he finally puts his bare cock into my wife's pussy.
He's an experienced wife fucker. He knows to ask at every stage, giving her a chance to stop things. He's basically checking her consent. My guess is that he's worried about being accussed later on, of raping her. Not that his asking would necessarily be believed in court.
To make it clear, I'm not trying to put a negative vibe on your experience. It was just something that occured to me, reading multiple times that he stopped and asked permission.

And to make it even more clear, your story is HOT, HOT, HOT! I love it. And I know something of the feelings that you are going through. I remember those sort of feelings, from many years ago. They will stay with you for ever. And they will become some of the most intense and best remembered emotions of your life.

I hope you get to experience more of the cuck emotions that you appear to crave.
Odd, in some ways, that your wife fucking someone else can actually be more intensely arousing than you fucking her.

Enjoy!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:04 am

The next couple of days will be important here. There will be feelings of guilt, not just because she didn’t follow the schedule, but also because she enjoyed the fuck so damn much and doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. She will be a hot mess of emotions as she bounces back and forth between worrying about you and your relationship and her desire have that giant cock back Inside her hungry pussy.
You will have the hurt, angst, and excitement of a cuckold.
You both have a lot emotions to sort out and a lot of talking to do.
Don’t be surprised that when they meet to have that talk that he will quickly be balls deep inside your wife.
Your decision as her husband is do you ask her to slow down so you to can evaluate where you are and what you want to do next, or do you encourage her to be his big cock slut and follow her NRE.
They will have the ability to be together with him if she continues to go to the gym.
How soon before she goes to his place to “watch a game” and his buddy just happens to be there. Will she service them both?
This is the hottest thread going right now on this site.
Good luck, thanks for taking time to share your story, and please keep us up to date.

P.S. you wouldn’t happen to have pictures of your wife’s incredible ass and legs?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:22 am

W770 - I guess the ice has been broken sort to speak and things didn't quite go as desired, but as long as you are both good with the out come then all is good. So now it's what's next or what's acceptable. More of the same? Or will she go down to his apartment? If at yours set up a discreet camera for future reference?

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:44 am

Congratulations.

Just give her some space and trust, so she can figure things out. Make sure she feels loved and feels safe. Don't pester her too much for the details. Let her find her own flow for now, and discuss the details and make agreements later.

Also don't be upset if she breaks your expectations or your 'rules' (if you have any). Rules will be broken, they always do.

It is important that you realise this is all about her, not you. Probably the mistake that is made the most often is the husband has certain expectations and then realises very quickly she will do things her way.

But that's a good thing. Try to make her feel safe so she can freely explore, knowing you will have her back, whatever she does.

And most importantly, have fun!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:54 am

leander99 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:44 am
Rules will be broken, they always do.
I agree completely with leander.

Give her time to process what she has done; you will get all the details later.

I do not use rules, because then it is bad when they are broken.
I always have guidelines for what I like my wife to do and not to do, but I know they can be broken in the heat of the moment.

So, for right now, give her all the time and space she wants and expect some New Relation Energy (NRE) from her. Having sex with a new person always triggers some feelings right after. This is quite normal, and they will disappear over time.

I think your new status is "Husband to a Hotwife" I do not see any humiliation in here.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:43 am

Firstly, thank you to everyone for their congratulations and well wishes. I'm always in a constant state of exploration in regards to my mental and emotional state and everyone has been very helpful with their insight. There were a lot of replies and questions so I will try and craft an answer that addresses most if not all of the questions that I can remember.

But first, an update: I've heard the phrase "hysterical bonding" used before to describe something couples go through after one partner has sex with another person outside of the marriage (cheating or otherwise) and I can say that that explains a lot of what the last 12 hours have been like. We had sex again before bed, I woke up in the middle of the night hard as a rock and started touching myself, but she woke up and we went at it, and then again this morning. In fact this morning, while we were making love (sweet and slow), Superman texts my wife, telling her that he can't stop thinking about her with a picture of him shirtless wearing only a pair of thin sweat pants with no underwear again, with a clearly defined erection. We both found it hot and our sweet love making soon turned into merciless pounding with me asking her "is that what you want?" and her replying, "I want it so bad..."

Anyway, they texted back and forth after her and I finished up and they have plans to meet for coffee later this afternoon to talk. She's already impressed upon him the fact that if they are to ever have sex again, he either needs to get tested and produce the results to her or they use a condom. He assured her adamantly that he is clean but will go to the clinic today to prove it to her. (I guess he really doesn't want to use a condom). Additionally, she understands that he's a gorgeous young man and will not feel offended if he dates other girls, but to tell her if he has unprotected sex with any of them, for her and my safety. And yes, we're going to go forward with the impression that she is a cheating wife.

Between Lana and myself - she has been overly attentive to the possibility that I am hurt in any way by what happened, even though I've tried to reassure her a million times that I'm not mad or upset at her. She feels like she betrayed me and us as a couple by straying from the plan but I've reiterated to her that there was nothing malicious in her actions and that we will get through anything. When it comes to sex, it's almost as if she NEEDS me to have sex with her to reassure her that I still love her, which I gladly accommodate. Also, I know some of you have mentioned the futility of rules, but we felt like it was important to set up some guidelines. For me, namely it was that if her and I are ever in an argument for whatever reason, she can't turn to him for comfort, and we need to get through the issue together as a couple. Also, no secrets between her and him. For her, it's very important that I tell her how I'm feeling without fear that I'll upset her. She doesn't want me to harbor any resentment towards her in the future.

Someone else asked if I would consider sharing pictures of her on this site. I've actually mentioned to her that I've been asking people who are in our situation for advice online and she's fine with that as she understands that there are perspectives that she has no exposure to and it could be helpful. However, she's a very private person in regards to social media, as her only apps are Instagram (which she keeps private) and Twitter (which she only uses to read funny people's tweets). Therefore, she is not keen on her pictures being posted here, at least for now.

I think there was another question in terms of moving forward and possibly recording them having sex. Lana and I discussed possibly moving next Saturday's plans up to this Saturday (provided that he can prove he's clean). So that would mean that I would go into the office while they get to it, and a phone we have hidden in a plant will be recording the audio. After he leaves, she will text me to come home and reclaim her. He has plans this Saturday to train for a triathlon with his buddy but no plans in the afternoon, so maybe he will come over after that. Oh and there was a question about Lana and Superman's buddy. She has stated several times that she has never been involved in a threesome and it has never interested her whatsoever. So I would be completely shocked if she entertained his friend. However, she does love male attention, so I wouldn't put it past her to go over to Superman's place without me, wearing a pair of short shorts, knowing full well what they are both thinking.

Oh and she sent Superman a text back, with a picture of her wearing her Weezer shirt that he likes so much and panties, showing off her incredible legs. His response was... lets just say, very expected.

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:17 am

He will most likely figure out that you know what they did the next time you pass him in the hallway. He will “smell” it on you. :D

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:27 am

you my friend are in for a wild ride! just enjoy and keep doing and acting exactly as you are, you are doing perfect. however if i were you i would be prepared for sloppy seconds again this afternoon. i just say roll with it have fun and enjoy. with yall living in the same building an going to the same gym. i can really see this becoming very resquie and mean that in a good way. just remember this want last long, he will be leaving soon to go back. but you might try and find some kryptonite.lol

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:59 am

I agree with the poster that stated that this is the hottest thread going. I’m thrilled for you two, or should I say you three!

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:03 am

Topnotch wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:27 am
you my friend are in for a wild ride! just enjoy and keep doing and acting exactly as you are, you are doing perfect. however if i were you i would be prepared for sloppy seconds again this afternoon. i just say roll with it have fun and enjoy. with yall living in the same building an going to the same gym. i can really see this becoming very resquie and mean that in a good way. just remember this want last long, he will be leaving soon to go back. but you might try and find some kryptonite.lol

I think you might be right about this afternoon. My heart is racing just thinking about it. And you're spot on about the risqué possibilities given the close proximity of him to us. Example, Lana and I have dinner reservations for Saturday night this week, and so we were thinking about holding off on the reclaiming sex until after dinner, as I find something hot about sitting in a nice establishment, enjoying a romantic dinner with my wife while she has his cum inside of her.

Update: He's clean. He sent the link to the portal of the clinic with his login information to her and she double checked. So it looks like his bare cock will be in my wife again soon.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:07 am

gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:59 am
I agree with the poster that stated that this is the hottest thread going. I’m thrilled for you two, or should I say you three!
Thank you! Everyone's input has been really appreciated. Although, my biggest problem lately has been focusing on work, lol. I'm finding that it's a bit impossible to think about anything else really.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:15 am

Sitting watching your wife when she is full of her lovers cum, is an extremely hot feeling.
Especially if you are in a public place where you cannot do anything to her.

My wife once left the family preparation for a dinner to be with her lover. She came home just as everybody was sitting down at the dining table.
It was hot to know that she and I was the only one knowing she was full of her lovers cum.

So enjoy your evening, creampies are very addicting.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:27 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:15 am
Sitting watching your wife when she is full of her lovers cum, is an extremely hot feeling.
Especially if you are in a public place where you cannot do anything to her.

My wife once left the family preparation for a dinner to be with her lover. She came home just as everybody was sitting down at the dining table.
It was hot to know that she and I was the only one knowing she was full of her lovers cum.

So enjoy your evening, creampies are very addicting.
Right! Yesterday, when I felt Superman's cum in Lana's tight pussy was the most psychedelic (best word I could think of) feeling I've ever had without actually using drugs. Maybe "surreal" would be another word to describe it. I'm surprised that I was actually able to last the two minutes I was able to go. I forgot to mention that after the first time I came yesterday, Lana sucked my dick to not only get me hard again, but because as she said, "I really want to taste his cum."

London Stag
Experienced

Unread post by London Stag » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:32 am

This is so intense. I love the fact that this cocky, dominant stud enjoyed your wife, seemingly unconcerned that you could arrive home at any moment! Even more exciting to me is that your wife wanted him so much that she couldn't say no!
As for wanting to taste Superman's cum off your cock...insanely hot!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:34 am

There have been a few comments on here saying that "It's all about her....about what she wants".
I would disagree. It's about what you both want. You need to get something out of it too.
Ok, at the moment you are getting some great sex, and plenty of it. But when things calm down, and assuming the relationship continues, the level of excitement that you are getting could well diminish. And then resentment can start to appear.
You need to make sure that everyone is getting their itches scratched, in whatever way they need to. Everyone has to get something from it. Remember that.
Rules? Yes, worth talking about. And definitely discuss absolute red lines that must not be crossed. Lesser rules? Don't be too upset if they get broken. Just discuss afterwards, and amend the rules as necessary.
Lastly, this should be fun. If anyone's not enjoying it then it's probably time to stop.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:37 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:03 am
Update: He's clean. He sent the link to the portal of the clinic with his login information to her and she double checked. So it looks like his bare cock will be in my wife again soon.
That my friend is awesome news. And the green light to absolute bliss for the next few weeks for both of you?
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

MyShyMXWife
Trainable

Unread post by MyShyMXWife » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:42 am

newUK wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:37 am
w770 wrote:
That my friend is awesome news. And the green light to absolute bliss for the next few weeks for both of you?
He must have ran to the clinic! He filled your gorgeous wife yesterday and already go the results this morning! He is going to fill her with a lot of cum in the upcoming weeks.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:46 am

London Stag wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:32 am
This is so intense. I love the fact that this cocky, dominant stud enjoyed your wife, seemingly unconcerned that you could arrive home at any moment! Even more exciting to me is that your wife wanted him so much that she couldn't say no!
As for wanting to taste Superman's cum off your cock...insanely hot!
I know, right? Everything about it was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. As we were having sex during round 2, I was kissing her, tasting the mix of her pussy, his cum, and my own on her lips. No words can accurately describe that feeling.
trecital wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:34 am
There have been a few comments on here saying that "It's all about her....about what she wants".
I would disagree. It's about what you both want. You need to get something out of it too.
Ok, at the moment you are getting some great sex, and plenty of it. But when things calm down, and assuming the relationship continues, the level of excitement that you are getting could well diminish. And then resentment can start to appear.
You need to make sure that everyone is getting their itches scratched, in whatever way they need to. Everyone has to get something from it. Remember that.
Rules? Yes, worth talking about. And definitely discuss absolute red lines that must not be crossed. Lesser rules? Don't be too upset if they get broken. Just discuss afterwards, and amend the rules as necessary.
Lastly, this should be fun. If anyone's not enjoying it then it's probably time to stop.
Lana and I both agree with this wholeheartedly. From the onset, her and I committed to the notion that this will be a team endeavor, and to her credit, she has been exceedingly aware of my feelings since they started flirting and especially since yesterday. We are very open and communicative with each other and have always (even before any of this) prioritized the other and the marriage above everything else. I think a part of her biggest concern of me constantly keeping her up to date on my feelings is a way to prevent any resentment before it builds into anything bigger, so I'm very grateful to her for that.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:47 am

MyShyMXWife wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:42 am
newUK wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:37 am
w770 wrote:
He must have ran to the clinic! He filled your gorgeous wife yesterday and already go the results this morning! He is going to fill her with a lot of cum in the upcoming weeks.
Yep lol. He said he was there as soon as they opened. Faster than a speeding bullet, this guy.