It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
rascalnvixen
Player

Re: It might actually happen after years of telling me no.

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:23 am

I'm sure W has a lot to tell us and is just waiting for a chance to write it all down. Its sure to be a lengthy update!! I keep looking every day for it!!! :D

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

easyalpha4fun
Prepubescent

Unread post by easyalpha4fun » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:05 pm

StandingO1984 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:16 am
She’s a good woman.
She's good at playing W.

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:24 pm

easyalpha4fun wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:05 pm
StandingO1984 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:16 am
She’s a good woman.
She's good at playing W.
It's incredible to me that anybody thinks they know thing 1 about anybody's life who posts on this form.

I'm reminded of the Tralmafadorian description of how time-bound earthlings perceive the world in Slaughterhouse Five: strapped within a car on a train that has a tiny pinhole window cut into a wall, through which they catch the barest hint of reality and, from that glimpse, believe they can accurately infer an entire world.

8toplaywith
Experienced

Unread post by 8toplaywith » Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:50 pm

I think if everything is good, we'd know.
We should be grateful for the journey W took us on. Maybe there will be a sequel, maybe not.
Good luck, W & Lana, and THANK YOU both. X

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:38 am

W has always been able to post an "all is well" message no matter how difficult his work load became.

Something has gone seriously wrong.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:11 am

It’s also entirely possible, with baby coming and Shawn back in Cali, that Lana and W have lost their time/enthusiasm for the lifestyle and, by extension, his motivation to visit the forum.

I like to adhere to the policy that positive beliefs lead to positive outcomes. So until W confirms anything, there’s no real need to forecast doom and gloom.

fraktastic
Trainable

Unread post by fraktastic » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:36 am

Nfhw wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:38 am
W has always been able to post an "all is well" message no matter how difficult his work load became.

Something has gone seriously wrong.
You may be surprised to hear this, but updating weirdos on the Internet is not always the highest priority for someone with a job and a pregnant wife. If nothing cucky is happening, he may not have time to come fill our personal spank banks.

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:15 am

There was so much buildup and hype leading up to Shawn's visit that many people were expecting a 24/7 play by play during the visit. W gave a couple of updates describing the 1st week Shawn and Lana were together. They were very hot updates. Then pretty much silence except for mentioning her morning sicknes.
It just seems that Lana was so in love with Shawn and vice versa then everything came to a halt.
I do hope nothing bad did happen.

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:23 am

The speculation is very entertaining. I wish I had bought stock in the crystal ball company.

Guhunkadorn
Trainable

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:52 am

Over 14 mos. this thread has garnered over 700K views. I wonder if that's a site record.

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:35 am

Gulfcpl wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:23 am
The speculation is very entertaining. I wish I had bought stock in the crystal ball company.
I have maintained a dialog via PM with W770 for the last 2 years. Never has he gone this long without at least checking in. Something isn't right.

w770
$2 Ho

Unread post by w770 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:46 am

Hey everyone. Sorry about the long absence. Life has been rough lately. I need to be brief as work has been crazy.

So the cliff notes version is that right after New Year's, Lana's grandmother passed. Lana took this incredibly hard as they were really close. To make things worse, she spent the 1st of the year with Shawn, which went as expected. But soon after, she heard that her grandmother had collapsed and passed, and Lana has been endlessly going back and forth in her head about how she should have spent that time with her grandmother instead of Shawn. Lana also has this quirk wherein she draws negative associations from seemingly unrelated events. She drew the conclusion that my grandmother passed right as Shawn's visit last year was coming to an end, and the similar events with her grandmother coming at the conclusion of Shawn's visit this year has convinced her that she must have been responsible somehow. Crazy, I know, but it's just how she is.

On top of that, the stress and sadness has really given me concern that it could be negatively impacting the pregnancy. And compounding that, our friend who was 2 months pregnant just found out that she miscarried. So Lana has been in a bit of a spiral lately. We just had an appointment this morning and thankfully the baby is fine. But Lana is experiencing a lot of morning sickness, so the last few weeks have been nothing but difficult for her mentally and physically.

Oh and it also doesn't help that work has been relentless. I've told her that we're fine financially to where she can just stop working now until after a year of the baby being born but she says that she really just wants to be busy.

So that's basically it for now. I'll hopefully have time eventually to go over the comments and DMs but I'm not sure at what point yet.

Hope everyone's 2024 is going well.

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:09 am

Thanks,W. You’re my hero! And Lana is my dream girl!

scarfolamew
Experienced

Unread post by scarfolamew » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:52 am

My most sincere condolences for your family's loss. I know happier days are ahead for you and your amazing wife!

user322
Trainable

Unread post by user322 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:14 am

Courage to you in these difficult times, the storm will eventually pass!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:39 pm

W - thanks for the update and glad to hear that baby is fine. Hopefully as time passes Lana's attention will be more on the baby and she will move on from the grief of loss of her grandmother. Hope in the midst of this rough patch you and Lana have each other to hold on.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:48 pm

I’m sorry Lana is having survivors guilt. It sounds like you’re doing everything right to support her though. I appreciate you posting the update as well.

How are you holding up as well? Don’t forget to also take care of your mental health as well.

newUK
Player

Unread post by newUK » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:17 pm

So sorry to hear of yours and Lana’s difficult time.

Always thought there was a reason you had gone quiet. So glad it wasn’t as bad as some on here had suggested. Still a stressful time for you both none the less.

Hope the rest of the year gets better for you both… and the best of health to the new mini W :-) x
S (Cuck) and L (Hotwife)

Our story (since she became a fully fledged Hotwife): viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69898
Pics of L: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64722

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:22 pm

Wish you both the best through this challenging time, W.

Shauncuckold
Experienced

Unread post by Shauncuckold » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:24 pm

Much love W

Mr. Swan
Our story: Kendall Swan opens up her marriage (& her legs) viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64321

lovethis
Experienced

Unread post by lovethis » Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:23 am

You don't owe us anything. We love hearing all the juicy shit because you guys have a special thing going that we can all relate to. But more importantly as much as we get our thrills of Lana's escapades we all care deeply about the both of you. So hearing of your loss we can all relate to this as well and wish both of you and your special baby nothing but positive vibes. Support her love her and help her realize it is not her fault. That these things happen.

tojanman
Player

Unread post by tojanman » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:16 am

Bump!

leander99
Pervert

Unread post by leander99 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:42 am

Bump!

Mack555
Virgin

Unread post by Mack555 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:24 am

I hope all is well with you w770 and Lana . I wish you well on the arrival of your child . Take care ,and drop a few lines ,so we know that all is well.

slenderfish
Experienced

Unread post by slenderfish » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:36 am

w770 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:46 am
Hey everyone. Sorry about the long absence. Life has been rough lately. I need to be brief as work has been crazy.

So that's basically it for now. I'll hopefully have time eventually to go over the comments and DMs but I'm not sure at what point yet.

Hope everyone's 2024 is going well.
We on this site sometimes overlook that there are actually lives going on in the background (forgive me, is this not the foreground?).

I have a thread that has been silent from time to time and I know how it goes. Eventually you get back to it. Life goes in ebbs and flows.

Just posting here, now, to encourage you and let you know that yours is one of the best threads I've encountered since I discovered this site at least 10 years ago.

Bravo!

Please continue as you are able, when you are able, etc.