Does anyone bring a bull to live in with you as a lifestyle cuckolding?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
kennysiu
Virgin

Does anyone bring a bull to live in with you as a lifestyle cuckolding?

Unread post by kennysiu » Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:00 pm

For at least 7 years, I am obsessed with the fantasy of cuckolding but I have not yet brought it into reality. I think that it's so sexy.

However, my fantasy NEVER includes that my wife just dates someone for a one night stand and or dates a lot of different guys for a one-time or regular sex and then she comes back my home and lives our normal life. I DON'T LIKE IT. I DON'T LIKE IT. I DON'T LIKE IT.

My fantasy is always going to be a little bit extreme, and it keeps coming up in my mind, that is she really involves into a relationship with a guy who is taller, stronger or better than me. Their relationship is stable, not a one-time or short-term. She put him in her first place and takes me as a her backup, I wouldn't even mind she getting pregnant for him and have their baby and I live practically as their slave. (I immediately get aroused now by writing this only.)

But I always understand that reality is a lot more difficult and cruel than I may think. I'm worried that I am not able to withstand the possible humiliation, I am worried that I find it no longer fun but just pain when it is done for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and at that time, I cannot turn the clock back.

Is there any one here living a cuckold life for real like what I've described above, rather than just a one-time or short term game? What are the most probable problems and difficulties that will commonly happen in addition to what I've mentioned?

(( Oh sorry, I forgot to mention, I am officially straight and love women, and never thought about having sex with a man, the only time I'm close to gay is I sometimes imagined to suck a guy in the presence of my wife and she kisses the guy passionately.)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Does anyone bring a bull to live in with you as a lifestyle cuckolding?

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:39 pm

kennysiu wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:00 pm

Is there anyone here living a cuckold life for real like what I've described above, rather than just a one-time or short-term game? What are the most probable problems and difficulties that will commonly happen in addition to what I've mentioned?
I suspect the most common problem is getting rid of the guy if it shouldn't work out. We once had a woman staying with us a few months following her breakup with a man, and several personal difficulties we would never have guessed at the time we allowed her move in on a temporary basis. I will never again agree to a live-in guest, whether male or female.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:24 pm

my wife's boyfriend (more than a bull or FWB, and actual 2nd boyfriend) moved in with us when the pandemic started, and he's been living with us ever since. when he moved in, i moved into our second bedroom, and he took my place in the masterbedroom, and my wife goes back and forther between the two rooms... though all her stuff is in the big room.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Johor
Player

Unread post by Johor » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:29 pm

To me volunteering to become third place in you own home is risky. You better be very confident that subordination is what you want and have a way out of the situation if it doesn't work out.
A hotwife husband wannabe. Hoping one day my wife will spread her legs for me and let another man come in her.
Living the dream vicariously through the loving hotwives on this forum and their generous husbands.
Kik jozyxt

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:17 pm

Given your favourite scenario, you may be interested to read my story "Marian and Jay" in the Library section. Hope you enjoy it.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:47 pm

My fantasy is always going to be a little bit extreme, and it keeps coming up in my mind, that is she really involves into a relationship with a guy who is taller, stronger or better than me. Their relationship is stable, not a one-time or short-term. She put him in her first place and takes me as a her backup

Fairly early on when first getting into this life style I had the same fantasy. My wife had been spending week ends, a week etc with her steadies. Then it evolved to the point when I wanted my wife to go to live with a given steady BF. The fantasy got so strong that I finally told my wife that I wanted her to go to live with a guy of her choice so they could fuck all they want and get as romantic as they like... become a real couple.
I also told her I want her to live with a guy who was more masculine and, had a larger cock then me. My cock is about 6 inches but I was well aware that she can accommodate and likes them much bigger.

Essentially I wanted a guy much better than me to fulfill all my wife's most erotic sexual and romantic fantasies and desires... taking my place in her life. I would be her husband in the legal sense only.

She said "you bastard ... be careful what you wish for" which just got my cock hard . So, this was the beginning of my wife moving in with guys with my encouragement. She would live with guys for various periods of time of time, for a few weeks to several months. My only stipulations were she would have to stay in the area and I would be allowed to visit them occasionally.
She knew at anytime I would take her back .

My point is, this fantasy can only get stronger before you might act on it.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:39 am

My first wife cuckolded me with my sister's ex husband while he lived with us but he didn't move in as her lover. When he and my sister split up we let him live with us until he could get back on his feet and get his own place. As far as I know, my first wife had not fucked him until after he moved in with us. When she did start fucking him I was not displaced or anything like that, she would just go to his room to fuck him and then come back to our room afterwards. There were a couple of times that she fell asleep in his bed and was there all night but usually she would sleep with me.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:15 am

We didn't exactly have a bull move in with us. When we were first married we got lucky and managed to rent a fairly large house quite cheaply. It had four bedrooms so we boarded students from the local college.

There were three guys sharing our space so my wife had her pick of four guys. Sometimes she took us all on at once. At the end of every semester at least two would move out and two more would move in so my wife had choices and variety. We were in that house for about five years before we moved.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:28 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:15 am
We didn't exactly have a bull move in with us. When we were first married we got lucky and managed to rent a fairly large house quite cheaply. It had four bedrooms so we boarded students from the local college.

There were three guys sharing our space so my wife had her pick of four guys. Sometimes she took us all on at once. At the end of every semester at least two would move out and two more would move in so my wife had choices and variety. We were in that house for about five years before we moved.
CC - Wow! Did you have to beat off applicants for the empty rooms with a stick? Did word get around the campus about the 'situation' with the landlady? Who did the interviewing? :o :o

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:12 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:28 pm
Cdncuck wrote:
Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:15 am

CC - Wow! Did you have to beat off applicants for the empty rooms with a stick? Did word get around the campus about the 'situation' with the landlady? Who did the interviewing? :o :o
We just contacted the college housing office and said we had rooms. They sent people around. We both interviewed them

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:05 pm

Sounds good in fantasy but doesn’t work out in reality. We had one of her lovers move in, I moved into the spare room while he slept with my wife in the martial bed. I basically became like he’s servant and became more demanding on my wife. After 8 months we had to ask him to move out as he wasn’t respecting me that I was her husband

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:41 pm

During the pandemic my wife's BF lived with us for 3 months.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:16 pm

Never had a guy live with us. Lisa has had the same bull for about 4 years now. He lives 6 miles from us and is single, so he commonly stays the night with her 2 or 3 nights a week. If he wanted to move in he could, but he likes being able to just visit her when he wants.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:49 pm

stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:16 pm
Never had a guy live with us. Lisa has had the same bull for about 4 years now. He lives 6 miles from us and is single, so he commonly stays the night with her 2 or 3 nights a week. If he wanted to move in he could, but he likes being able to just visit her when he wants.
SH - Does she ever overnight at his place?

Scias
Virgin

Unread post by Scias » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:06 pm

submissivedanny wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:41 pm
Did he move into the main bedroom with your wife?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:59 pm

I had an ex move away to live with a boyfriend for 18 months and we absolutely loved it but I've never had another man live with the girlfriend and I.

Earlier this year my current girlfriend (who isn't a hot GF yet) asked me if I would ever be okay with her having a boyfriend and the boyfriend living with us. I told her that I was open to discuss it even we ever got to the point of her having a boyfriend. She smiled and told me it would be hot to have two boys for herself under the same roof. I agree with her! I think that lately it has ultimately become a dream to share a home with my girlfriend and one of her lovers or a boyfriend. I would definitely love to fall back and give her space to truly connect with another man in front of me and 24/7.

I think that's the part that thrills yet scares me, being and living as a true cuckold 24/7 as your woman completely surrenders herself to another man in front of you and you willingly surrender her to him so that she can surrender herself entirely.

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:50 am

Scias wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:06 pm
submissivedanny wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:41 pm
Did he move into the main bedroom with your wife?
Yes he did and I slept in the guest room.

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:15 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:49 pm
stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:16 pm
SH - Does she ever overnight at his place?
Very rarely. No reason why she doesn't. To be honest I think he enjoys the symbolism of bedding my wife in our bed.

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:34 am

We tried it twice for a few weeks and wouldn't do it again. When it's new and he's moving in, it's so hot it's unreal. But it's like moving in with any lover - when it's time to call it quits, it can be very awkward moving him out. Emotions are involved. In our view, overnights and weekends are great, and it's hot when the wife travels with her lover for work or vacation, but moving a guy in - especially a type A, - well, think it over carefully for a while.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:25 am

An interesting subject but in my life as a cuck i wonder why nobody has mentioned the emotional attachment and side to this.

Then what happens if she then decides its you that needs to move out?

I assume the OP is happy to become number three in his own house, kinky yes, practical well maybe for him,

It depends i suppose on your level of submissiveness, but to me this is rather extreme to say the least.

I may be the cuck husband, semi feminized too but this would never be acceptable to me and i am confident she would not want this either.

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:32 pm

I think for cucks who are a bit more complex that the idea of being the emotional primary while her lover is the sexual primary. Her heart being so close to yours while her pussy is so far away from wanting you. Is a drug.

Having a bull live with you is part of that drug. And, going to the extreme of having her live with someone else such that he might become her emotional primary and you end up alone. That's a high too. My random thoughts.