Things your wife tells lovers about you

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
desertsub

Re: Things your wife tells lovers about you

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:46 am

Kayscuck89 wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:38 am
There’s a part of me that thinks maybe my wife feels a little guilty that I’m not her ideal sex partner. If we are in a group chat with a guy… she’s said things along the line of “He’s average length but is thick”, “He has really big balls” or “he eats the best pussy”. Always attempting to build me up rather then bring me down.
My wife used to do the same thing, she would tell me that even though I was only about 5" hard I was thick and just right right for her. She also would tell me that I was the best pussy licker she had ever had. After she learned that humiliation actually turned me on she admitted that she didn't want to hurt my feelings and that she actually liked bigger dicks than mine. She now has no problem telling me I have a small dick and it doesn't do anything for her. She still says that I am very good at licking her pussy but readily admits that she's had other guys who were better. She also admits that oral sex only takes her so far and that she needs a real cock to truly satisfy her.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:07 am

My relationship with my wife is sorta built on rules. Our #1 rule is that she must always have another guy whom she fucks more than me. In order to ensure that, we enact several denial strategies. Most of her lovers have known that I am denied access to her pussy while they have it. She has told them various things about that over the years, from we both believe that is how our relationship should be (which is 100% true), to my dick doesn’t deserve her pussy, which is also true.

Someone mentioned their wife’s lover like hearing they are bigger then him and perform better, in the past my wife has also found that to be true. She has told many guys that they are bigger than me, and last longer than me, and they love hearing that. One time I had one of her fuck buddies tell me she said that and ask to see, so I showed him… my dick is shorter than average, but also thicker than average, he saw it, saw me struggle to get hard and laughed. Said she was right he is bigger, and my dick doesn’t deserve her pussy… that night he ducked my wife in my bed and was way more aggressive than normal.

That might have been the beginning of me feeling like my dick deserves pain and torture when ever my wife fucks another man.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:27 pm

That she does not feel me when I penetrate

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:42 am

Most of my wifes lovers have been long term and i have forged friendships with them too, so i have no doubts that i have been discussed in detail, she has never made a secret to them that it is she that wanted me to become her cuck husband and she converted me into what she wanted.

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:57 am

When my wife cuckolded me the first time, getting close again, she told her potential lover that her husband could not satisfy her sexually and she needed more sexual satisfaction . She also told him I was very submissive to her and approved her fucking better men. He jumped at it!

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:30 am

My wife has ALWAYS told the me she fucks about my shortcomings. Letting them know that she's married, and that I have no stamina and my cock is too small for her needs is a regular part of finding those men. Most men like knowing that they're giving my wife what I cannot.

Now that she is monogamous with her lover, and I am completely denied, he likes knowing that he has replaced me, and that she will no longer have any sexual contact with me.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:49 am

Jaggu wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:27 pm
That she does not feel me when I penetrate
You are fortunate to at least penetrate, 9 out of 10 I ejaculate just as I get ready to attempt penetration. It’s over before it starts. She just laughs now.

Pauline

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:31 am

My wife and I found that it takes a special kind of guy to be her lover and primary sex partner - as some of the posters have noted, the situation freaks many guys out. I'd had a vasectomy before we married, and I'm 12 years older than her. She told me before we married that she would need other guys from time to time as she wasn't having orgasms with me when I was in her vagina (anally, yes, though, thankfully for me). But she wanted PIV orgasms and she wanted the intimacy of longer term relationships. She had three long term lovers, and one of them went 10 years. There was some overlap which were very sexy times calling for added creativity with scheduling and added hygeine measures. Most of you would probably agree that when the wife is enjoying married men, it's difficult to find enough time for trysts.

She's from the Midwest and in her typical straightforward style shared with each lover after she "got to know them better" that she wasn't reaching orgasm with me and that I was excited by the idea of her "having sex with other men." I'm average as far as size and she didn't use that as an explanation, although she prefers well-hung guys. A couple of the guys were skeptical at first, but that didn't stop them from having sex with her!

After we married we talked it through and we initially had some threesomes with a guy she knew from work. For the first time, I saw her in orgasm with another man inside her. From that point on, my wife could have fully cuckolded me - I was hooked. During those early threesomes I took a more "submissive" role and encouraged them to have more one-on-on sex. I'd leave the bedroom for long periods of time while they enjoyed one another. It didn't take long before we abandoned the "threesome" approach and my wife shared with me that she wanted more one-on-one with her favorite guy. I wanted that too. Her favorite guy was her boss - the president of the company and she would soon be traveling with him for work. The highs and lows of this 10 year relationship were breathtaking to say the least. We've been married 33 years now.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:34 am

She told her lover that after she cheated on me and came home and told me about their meeting all I asked her to do was smell her panties and I smelled them I cum without touching myself

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:08 pm

aracuckold wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:34 am
She told her lover that after she cheated on me and came home and told me about their meeting all I asked her to do was smell her panties and I smelled them I cum without touching myself
That's hot! You're a natural cuckold.

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:22 am

At the start I considered myself to be a voyeur. My wife would invite men to our house and allow me to watch. On one occasion she was on the rug in a 69 position. She suddenly stopped sucking him and looked at me. She mouthed the words "You are tiny" whilst using her finger and thumb to signal my size. She then mouthed the words "He is massive" as she used both hands to signal his size. She then continued to suck him off.

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:55 am

Wow ! For a submissive cuckold that would have made me come. I like my wife telling how small I am

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:54 am

Jaggu wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:55 am
Wow ! For a submissive cuckold that would have made me come. I like my wife telling how small I am
Wait until your mother in law says, I have never seen a smaller penis. For me I climaxed in her hand.

Pauline

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:36 pm

Nice

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:41 pm

submissivedanny wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:16 am
I don't know exactly what my wife tells her lover about me except how small my so called dick

I've heard my wife tell her men and a few of her female friends this same thing.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:45 pm

CuckTimothy wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:31 am
submissivedanny wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:16 am
I don't know exactly what my wife tells her lover about me except how small my so called dick is.
My wife's bull doesn't need to hear from my wife how small my cock is or how masturbation is my only sex release...when I watch them having sex my little cock is out and I masturbate just about from their first kiss until the bull has his orgasm, maybe she tells him about my attempts to have normal sex before becoming a cuck, about how useless I was
This is our most usual scenario too.