Panty Holder

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
droopy1

Panty Holder

Unread post by droopy1 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:28 pm

Any cucks been reduced to a lowly panty holder? Sometimes when my wife takes her bull into the bedroom to fuck,I'm required to kneel outside the closed door holding her panties in my hands. It's very symbolic of the position I hold in the house. As I kneel there staring at those pretty lace panties I think of how a real man has come along and taken my woman from me because I'm not man enough to penetrate and pleasure her. Now I'm left with only empty panties that once contained my beautiful wife. Can anyone relate?

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Re: Panty Holder

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:37 pm

I like the idea!

Cuckyboy3
Experienced

Unread post by Cuckyboy3 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:30 am

Lovely idea. A close variant is for him to have the panties over his head with the gusset pressed up against his face.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:36 am

I have not done that but have experienced something similar. Every once in a while my wife will wear a dress to the swingers club that is so short she is unwilling to go without wearing panties (otherwise she doesn't wear panties). When she does wear panties, she will take them off at the first opportunity and give them to me telling me "Keep these for me, I won't be needing them anymore tonight!" I usually just put them in my pocket unless she tells me that she wants to see me carrying them.

mmcnx2
Experienced

Unread post by mmcnx2 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 am

We had a slight twist to this. Her and I would have sex, she would put on her panties and of course they would become cum soaked as she ran home. We then made him carry them around in his pocket for until she got him a new pair. So every time he reached into his pocket there as a cum filled, routinely crusty, panty to remind him his wife was being fucked by me.

droopy1

Unread post by droopy1 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:01 pm

Cuckyboy3 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:30 am
Lovely idea. A close variant is for him to have the panties over his head with the gusset pressed up against his face.
She does that to me all the time,especially when she comes home from a hot date. I'm odered to my knees and she places them over my head like a hood with the cum soaked crotch running down the front of my face and over my mouth.I can see thru the leg openings and look up at her laughing at me.

droopy1

Unread post by droopy1 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:04 pm

mmcnx2 wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 am
We had a slight twist to this. Her and I would have sex, she would put on her panties and of course they would become cum soaked as she ran home. We then made him carry them around in his pocket for until she got him a new pair. So every time he reached into his pocket there as a cum filled, routinely crusty, panty to remind him his wife was being fucked by me.
I'd lick them clean first chance I get.

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:59 am

Sometimes I hold them as long as he bangs her hard

ShellsCuck
Player

Unread post by ShellsCuck » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:08 am

SInce my Hotwife refuses to wear panties ever I am the panty wearer and I guess holder as well! haha
I serve at the pleasure of my HotWife ONLY!

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:33 pm

I guess I skipped the step when I was reduced to panty-wearer.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

jenscuck
Virgin

Unread post by jenscuck » Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:06 pm

ShellsCuck wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:08 am
SInce my Hotwife refuses to wear panties ever I am the panty wearer and I guess holder as well! haha
Jen agrees with you!

SCBlknNsty
Virgin

Unread post by SCBlknNsty » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:09 am

I've met a few couples from out of town for lunch or dinner and gotten the wife to come from the bathroom and put her panties on the table next to hubby's plate to signal her agreement to move to the next step. If a waiter sees them the shock is always priceless as well as the first conversation when we leave!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:26 am

droopy1 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:28 pm
Any cucks been reduced to a lowly panty holder? Sometimes when my wife takes her bull into the bedroom to fuck,I'm required to kneel outside the closed door holding her panties in my hands. It's very symbolic of the position I hold in the house. As I kneel there staring at those pretty lace panties I think of how a real man has come along and taken my woman from me because I'm not man enough to penetrate and pleasure her. Now I'm left with only empty panties that once contained my beautiful wife. Can anyone relate?
i have not been the "panty holder" in that way, but I have been assigned the task of undressing my wife for other guys, that's pretty damn hot!
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:40 pm

SCBlknNsty wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:09 am
I've met a few couples from out of town for lunch or dinner and gotten the wife to come from the bathroom and put her panties on the table next to hubby's plate to signal her agreement to move to the next step. If a waiter sees them the shock is always priceless as well as the first conversation when we leave!
Our bill did precisely this when we first met him in 2016 and she did indeed put that g string right on the table.

When we met him we’d explained that I’d never been able to watch before (up until then my wife’s lovers were all under the assumption that she was cheating) and we told him we would like for him to fulfill that.

Once she put the g string on the table he then turned to me and said that if I wanted to watch, it was my turn to go to the bathroom and put them on.

I refused and true to his word he didn’t let me watch. This only increased the sense of victory for him when, approximately 9 months later I told him I’d be willing to wear panties if I got to watch. That was 2017.

In 2020 I moved to wearing panties 24/7.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:34 pm

My girlfriend does not wear bras or panties so once she begins cucking me, I'll probably have to just hold my cock :D

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:41 am

When my wife comes home after spending the night with her lover, I enjoy examining her soiled underwear for evidence of her infidelity.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Sep 15, 2023 6:38 am

Many years ago I was with my wife and her boyfriend in a crowded pub in the UK. My wife was wearing a loose fitting dress, no bra, but with G-string panties. The conversation between us got on to the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, and her boyfriend said she shouldn't be wearing panties either. She retorted "why don't you take them off me then?" The drink probably helped his bravado, as he passed his pint to me and quickly put his hands up inside her dress and swiftly pulled her panties down, so that they dropped to the floor. To her credit, my wife didn't bat an eyelid, and just stepped out of the panties, whereupon her boyfriend crouched and picked them up. He took a good look at the crotch of the panties and, satisfied with what he saw, put them in his pocket. It happened so quickly that it was over before I could look around and see if anyone else had noticed. I didn't think they had. It was standing room only in that part of the pub, and we were very close to lots of other people.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:15 am

droopy1 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:28 pm

I van totally relate.
I am her dedicated panty holder too.