Dating a BBC only girl?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
desertsub

Re: Dating a BBC only girl?

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:26 pm

mf2hd82 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:56 pm
Could you imagine this girl falls in love with you, finally gets you to have sex with her, and then decides she only wants you and doesn't even want to cuckold you or have bbc anymore!? This could be tragic.
:lol: I really don't see THAT happening!

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:03 pm

What an intriguing set up. This isn't advice because we're all different, and I'm probably unusual even around here, but I can tell you what I would do in this fascinating situation at your age:

I would certainly continue to develop the relationship with her, but in no way would I be at her beck and call as her one-way plaything. I'd take her out for romantic dinners and treat her like a princess. I'd invite her on cosy weekend twosomes in amazing locations. I'd tell her that I love what we have, and so much want it to continue; that I value her friendship and the erotic times we share but that, similar to her, I am also a free agent, and I see myself dating other women. I'd tell her in a friendly, almost loving, way that she couldn't reasonably object to. "It's only fair after all, darling."

And then I would really have some fun with it. I'd see other girls, tell her about them excitedly and let her see me with them as I dance with them and kiss them. I'd introduce her to them as "my dearest friend" but then give them all of my attention rather than her, and generally get her as besotted with me as you appear to be with her. I'd do my best to make myself indispensable to her and get right under her skin; be the most considerate friend she could ever imagine, all while keeping myself one step removed.

I'd genuinely be her help, support and confident, and I wouldn't push her for sex unless she wanted it with me. If she did, I'd go along with it and have her on a non-exclusive, no strings basis. I'd also let her know in a very gentle way that although I love having sex with her, she needn't worry about my needs because I am getting plenty elsewhere. Maybe I'd ask her to masturbate and put a show on for me like you did for her.

Her reaction would be interesting. It would tell me whether she has feelings for me, whether she becomes afraid of losing me, or she is simply a prick tease who wants to have some guy along to feed her kink. She might finish up loving you for it. Then you can love her back on condition that she becomes your wonderful hotwife.

Good luck! Life is great fun, isn't it?
Last edited by john jasson on Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Me: You’re probably a better fuck than his wife.
Her: I’m probably a better fuck than most people’s wives.
Our crazy journey: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65359

harmankard
Player

Unread post by harmankard » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:30 pm

galactic wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:11 am
I shouldn't have said "moving in together". More like, I would be staying at her place during the week some times, but still keeping my place. We'll see, but anyway not this week. She's spending time with a guy she's been with for a while. She hasn't told me much about him, just that she's known him for a long time and that she wants to introduce us. She said she'll tell me more if he's into it.
Thank god! I was panicking too about actually moving in. This is more like sleeping over. You prolly have most of this crowd a mild stroke. ;)
cuckold

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:42 pm

mf2hd82 wrote:
Could you imagine this girl falls in love with you, finally gets you to have sex with her, and then decides she only wants you and doesn't even want to cuckold you or have bbc anymore!? This could be tragic.
:D Brilliant!

germancuck-1
Experienced

Unread post by germancuck-1 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:32 am

mf2hd82 wrote:
Well, let´s not think of worst case scenarios for now.... ;)

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:21 am

john jasson wrote:
Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:03 pm
What an intriguing set up. This isn't advice because we're all different, and I'm probably unusual even around here, but I can tell you what I would do in this fascinating situation at your age:

I would certainly continue to develop the relationship with her, but in no way would I be at her beck and call as her one-way plaything. I'd take her out for romantic dinners and treat her like a princess. I'd invite her on cosy weekend twosomes in amazing locations. I'd tell her that I love what we have, and so much want it to continue; that I value her friendship and the erotic times we share but that, similar to her, I am also a free agent, and I see myself dating other women. I'd tell her in a friendly, almost loving, way that she couldn't reasonably object to. "It's only fair after all, darling."

And then I would really have some fun with it. I'd see other girls, tell her about them excitedly and let her see me with them as I dance with them and kiss them. I'd introduce her to them as "my dearest friend" but then give them all of my attention rather than her, and generally get her as besotted with me as you appear to be with her. I'd do my best to make myself indispensable to her and get right under her skin; be the most considerate friend she could ever imagine, all while keeping myself one step removed.

I'd genuinely be her help, support and confident, and I wouldn't push her for sex unless she wanted it with me. If she did, I'd go along with it and have her on a non-exclusive, no strings basis. I'd also let her know in a very gentle way that although I love having sex with her, she needn't worry about my needs because I am getting plenty elsewhere. Maybe I'd ask her to masturbate and put a show on for me like you did for her.

Her reaction would be interesting. It would tell me whether she has feelings for me, whether she becomes afraid of losing me, or she is simply a prick tease who wants to have some guy along to feed her kink. She might finish up loving you for it. Then you can love her back on condition that she becomes your wonderful hotwife.

Good luck! Life is great fun, isn't it?
Loved this post, even if never taken this far, there's some wonderfully intriguing 'what if you actually did this?' scenarios well worth a thought or two.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

galactic
Virgin

Unread post by galactic » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:40 am

The guy that she wants to introduce me to is someone she has been seeing for about four years. He's in his 40s and married. Apparently his wife does not know. He travels for work and they hooked up about 4 years ago and continued to see each other. They hadn't seen each other for a while because of COVID and sometimes because she had other boyfriends, but she's been seeing him again for about the past year. She only sees him about once every couple of months usually.

She says that she told him about me and he wanted to meet me. I asked her why she sees this guy, since he's married. She said they just have a connection and he's the best guy she's ever been with sexually. She told me some story about how his wife has some kind of problem but he stays with her to take care of her and his family, etc.(who knows if that's even true), and she knows he's never going to leave her and she's ok with that. She said that actually the last guy she was dating broke up with her because he found out that she was cheating on him with this guy. She showed me some pictures of him. He's an attractive guy, pretty big, and he looks sharp. He's in sales. (She's in marketing.)

He spent the night at her place Wednesday and Thursday of last week, then went back home. But apparently he's going to come back in three weeks to see her again so he can meet me. She said she told him that she had a boyfriend now, but that I'm a "white cuck" and that we don't have sex. She said he was turned on by that and wants to have sex with her in front of me. But she also said he wants to be the first to do that, so not to be with anyone else in front of me before him.

TBH, I was both freaked out and turned on when she told me all this. I felt a little bit like a prop in their relationship, like it was really more about them than me. We talked about that. She assured me that she knows she is never going to be with him and wouldn't want to anyway because of the age difference and he has a whole family and everything. She said she's not sure how much longer she will see him, and its really out of her control. He could stop talking to her any time, and sometimes will go weeks without communicating with her and she knows she's just a booty call for him. She said she likes the relationship she has with me. She said she feels close to me in a way that she never has with him, but she loves having sex with him and knows she always would any time he wants to. That's why she cheated on her last boyfriend. She said she knows she could never be married to someone like him though, and that she's dated men like him before and it didn't go well.

So, I *think* I'm ok.

We ended up spending the weekend together and it was great. She was very affectionate and we cuddled a lot. We did some hiking and she introduced me to two of her girlfriends. We actually didn't do anything sexually though, but it was nice.

jratt85
Player

Unread post by jratt85 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:12 pm

definitely sounds to me like she needs to get into pegging you so you get yours too, just not in her.. maybe while he's filling her at the same time.

john jasson
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by john jasson » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:20 pm

It's hot as hell in theory, and I really can understand the turn on. Love reading your story, but I'd need some action with her at some point, I think.

spritztiger
Prepubescent

Unread post by spritztiger » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:34 pm

Do you have any news? Any new developments?

dfit27
Experienced

Unread post by dfit27 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:42 am

Sounds like this is going to get hot! Please keep us updated. Any chance you’ll post a few photos of her?

galactic
Virgin

Unread post by galactic » Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:04 am

This guy is coming in to town tomorrow and I'm very nervous.

Things have been going good. She has been with a couple of guys in the past few weeks, and told me about it, but this will be the first time we've actually done something with another guy together. She's told me that he's very dominant and kinky and they've been talking about what they want to do. We've also discussed what I want to do and what I'm ok with. She said they want me to clean her up and I told her I was willing to try it. She asked about me sucking him and I said I wasn't sure I would do that. She asked about bondage and I said no for now. Maybe later, but not the first time.

As for pics, no. I wouldn't do that without asking her permission first and its not something I want to ask right now.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:35 am

exciting times ahead

CuckIan
Experienced

Unread post by CuckIan » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:35 pm

Wow... sounds fun. My princess has one boyfriend spend the night and they have me take the other room and she has another that I get to watch. Once licked her as he fucked her, but non of her boyfriends are Doms. Sounds like you are getting it all with one night. I say again...wow.. enjoy!!!!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:10 am

I am looking forward to reading your update on how this goes for you. It sounds like there are a lot of possibilities with this guy and that you are fairly open to experimenting. Definitely let us know how it goes!

galactic
Virgin

Unread post by galactic » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:44 am

He came to her place Wed late afternoon. They gave each other kisses when he came in. I put my arm around her and stuff at times. We had some snacks and drinks and chatted for a while. He seemed like a nice guy.

I was going to give a bunch of details, but I'll just say this for now. He spent the night Wednesday and Thursday night. They slept together and I slept on the couch. He talked about her a lot and about how good she was and how she was the best he'd ever had. I could see it. She was very good on top and very active in all positions with her hips and she was very eager orally.

They had a lot of sex and I did things I didn't think I would do. She was very into everything. I cleaned her up several times. He was definitely dominant. He gave me a lot of direction on how to service her and him. It was way more dom/sub than I was expecting, which is not something I had ever been into. I helped them undress, cleaned up, rubbed and comforted her and helped her get into positions, got them food and drinks, etc. He also came directly in my mouth twice.

She said it was amazing and the best sexual experience she's ever had. She loved my participation and loved "performing" in front of me. My head was spinning half the time. I definitely questioned myself several times. I spent the night with her alone Friday and Sat night and we talked a LOT about what had happened. I'm at my own place now just trying to gather myself and figure things out.

Latido
Virgin

Unread post by Latido » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:23 am

Sounds like you all had a great time! Be careful what you wish for.....

realcucklife
Pervert

Unread post by realcucklife » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:33 am

Don’t panic about labels.
You had fun by the sound of it, and the D/S side of things allows you to push boundaries.
Doing things you wouldn’t normally do sometimes in the moment may not seem fun.
I recall my first cream pie and thinking no this is not for me, but on reflection you go wow that was hot, now I crave them.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:07 pm

very hot. I'd love all the dirty details

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:21 pm

Yeah just go with the flow and enjoy for the moment which it looks very mich as if you're doing.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

canberraguy4fun
OHW Addict

Unread post by canberraguy4fun » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:12 am

It sounds like a fantastic time, and that you enjoyed it. Just revel in the fact that a beautiful sexy woman has chosen you to share her sex life and adventures with, and don't try to any more or any less than she requires. You truly are living the dream!

Kycouple
Experienced

Unread post by Kycouple » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:18 am

I’d say from my experiences. The next step she will want you locked in Chasity.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:52 am

Are you sex free with her? As in you service her, go down on her, but she doesn’t do anything to you, there is no penetrative sex?

katemedova
Prepubescent

Unread post by katemedova » Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:39 am

I think this sounds very hot. Interested to see how it develops.

galactic
Virgin

Unread post by galactic » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:12 pm

Thanks for the support.

I've been thinking about things a lot. I've been fantasizing and masturbating a lot the last couple of days. I've been trying to think about fucking other women, but I keep coming back to thinking about her and servicing her and watching other men fuck her. So, I think this is what I want. We talked a lot after he left and she was very supportive of me and complementary. She said she really enjoying having me there. We also discussed the fact that not all guys she's with are like him and it wouldn't always be like this.

But yeah, I want to keep seeing her.