Wife's first "real" orgasm in 20 years...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
cukgrl69
Experienced

Wife's first "real" orgasm in 20 years...

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:07 am

It's been about a year since I last posted: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=62063&start=25

So, last year, when our kids were away for the summer we tried to hook up with a guy, but it didn't work out, but she was really into it and wanted to try again. Well, things got really hectic and the kids took up all our time, etc., but we kept talking about it and this year, we made better plans. The kids are way for two weeks, they left about a week ago, so we were alone for our 15th wedding anniversary.

Last time we tried this, the guy didn't show up and it was a bit of a mess. So this time we got to know a couple of guys on-line and then arranged to do a Facetime call with someone several days before we planned to meet. That went well and my wife really liked the guy. He's a black man in his 40s, over 6 foot, about 230lbs, and a genuinely nice guy. We got a hotel for our 15th anniversary and made dinner reservations for the three of us.

In the meantime, over the past year we'd talked a lot about sex and her sex life and needs. So basically she's only ever had orgasms while having sex with me by using her clit, which she said is true of most guys. She's been with two guys that were able to give her vaginal orgasms, which she said were mind blowing. I have given her vaginal orgasms by fisting her, which we've done a lot of over the past year, but she said its different and she likes to talk about how good it is to have a deep orgasm from a real cock. She likes to talk about big cocks while I'm fisting her and about how its too bad I'm not able to make her cum with my dick so I have to use my hand. (Keep in mind I have about an 8" cock).

Leading up to our anniversary we were both getting quite horney so she'd often masturbate in bed in the mornings talking about wanting his black cock. He had of course sent us some dick pics, in which he looked to be at least 10 inches and quite thick. I'd sometimes join in by fisting her or just let her make herself cum while I jacked off next to her. She likes watching me cum in my own mouth while she's masturbating.

So, the day comes. We talked with him on the phone in the afternoon. I helped her get ready and shaved her pussy for her. I wore pink lacey thong panties. We got to the hotel and had some drinks. She was nervous but excited and we were texting with him a bit and she sent him some live pics of her, etc. He met us at the hotel and we all Ubered together to the restaurant. They clearly had an immediate chemistry. I didn't say much and pretty much tagged along, but she would reach out and grab my hand a lot at first. At dinner they sat next to each other with me across. They were flirting heavily and touching each other, but she would give me a look from time to time and play footsie with me under the table. When they asked if we wanted dessert my wife very curtly said, "No, I think I'm ready to go," and gave me a look like, "I'm fucking ready, lets go now!" lol. So I paid the bill and we Ubered back to the hotel in silence, with the two of them discretely fondling each other next to me.

They kissed briefly in the elevator, then she held his hand as we went to the room. When we got in they immediately started making out. She started taking his pants off and got on her knees. She pulled his cock out and was like, "Oh God" and started sucking it. It was definitely much bigger than mine. It may have been more than 10 inches. I had like a weird adrenaline rush and started to feel sick so I sat down in a chair and just watched.

After sucking him a bit she got up and kissed him again and said she was going to freshen up. She went to the bathroom and he got undressed. We didn't talk and he never looked my way. He got totally naked and walked over to the bathroom and stood there waiting and rubbing his cock. I was still dressed and didn't really want to take my clothes off so he wouldn't see my panties.

She came out shortly with a red lacy teddy on that, as usual, could barely contain her huge tits. He was like, "Wow!" They started making out again and stumbled toward the bed. She laid down and he started licking her pussy, but she put a stop to that and started sucking his dick again. She told him she had been thinking about him and wanting him so bad. So he got on top of her and started fingering her and getting her ready. I was trembling and had extreme butterflies in my stomach to the point I left like I was going to throw up, but in a good way, like being on a rollercoaster.

We had already agreed that he didn't need to use a condom. He gave lots of assurances that he was clean and we of course are. He spit on his cock and started putting it into her and then she looked over at me and locked eyes with me with her mouth open gasping as he started working his cock into her. Then he leaned forward and they started kissing. I took my shirt off as he started slowly thrusting into her and she wrapped her arms around him. My cock was so hard and dripping. I looked down and it looked like I had peed in my pants from all the pre-cum dripping out, so I took my pants off and sat there in my panties just holding my cock, not stroking it because if I did I would have cum.

They were being very passionate. He was kissing her a lot all over her neck and tits and fucking her slowly for quite some time. But things picked up and she started really getting into it, saying how good it felt and thrusting her hips. He started getting harder and faster then slowing down again several times, until one of the times when he was going fast she was really clutching him and was saying, "Don't stop, don't stop," which I knew meant she was getting ready to cum. She put both of her hands up over her head, which I knew was because she was stopping herself from rubbing her clit so she would have a vaginal orgasm, so I started jacking off finally. And she did, which was loud as hell. The whole floor may have heard it and I was actually worried someone may come to the door or something because it sounded like she was being murdered. She's loud when I fist her too, but I'd never heard her cum quite like this.

He was still going until finally she made him stop. She was trembling and started to cry and then he got concerned and was asking if she was ok, but she started laughing while crying saying "Yes, oh fuck yes, fucking yes I'm ok." She kind of pushed him off and then started sucking him again and would stop from time to time to say like, "Oh fuck", "Oh my God", etc. She finally looked over at me (I think she had forgotten I was even there) and I think I was probably staring with my mouth open and she smiled at me and said, "I like your panties", at which point he looked over at me for the first time and kind of gave me a weird look and then she got on her knees and backed up to the edge of the bed. He stood up and started fucking her from behind. He quickly started pounding her very hard. The impact of him slamming her was going throughout her whole body. Shockwaves were going through her ass and hanging tits and she was like, "Oh God, Oh God, fuuuuuck, fuuck, fuuuck, oh fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I've never fucked anyone that hard. After a while she pulled away from him and rolled over and got on her back. He quickly started pounding her really hard again and she came again, loud as hell again and this time he came too. They laid there with him on top of her for quite a while, and she just went limp. He finally got up off of her and was like, "Damn, that was some shit." She was like, "I literally can't move, I think I'm paralyzed." He went to the bathroom. I still hadn't actually cum and was just kind of in shock. She looked at me and just smiled. So I went over to the bed and held her hand and kissed her. I was like, "Holy shit." She just smiled and collapsed down again. I put my hand on her pussy gently and felt what a mess it was. Then he came out of the bathroom and was like, "Wow, you are something." He got on the bed next to her and gave her a kiss and then said he should probably go, but he was going to call her later.

So he got his stuff on and as he was leaving he said to me, "Hey man, take care of her." When he left she was like, "Holy shit I had no idea. Oh my God." She was like, "You gotta help me get up, I'm not sure if I can walk." But I said, "Oh my God, I've never wanted you so bad," and I started kissing her. She looked me in the eyes and said "I love you so much." I said, "Oh God I love you too." Then I went down and started licking her pussy. She was like, "Oh my God," and then she really put her hips up and put her hand on my head and started pressing my face into her. She was like, "Oh yes. Do you like his cum?" I said, "Uh huh" and she said "Yeah, that's good." She was panting, but then said, "I don't think I can cum again," and kind of pushed me back. So I went back up and kissed her passionately with my wet sloppy mouth.

I helped her out of bed and held her hand to the bathroom as she was still a little unsteady.

I got into bed and when she came back from the bathroom she said, "Have you cum yet?" I said no, I hadn't and she was like, "Oh my God you have to cum." So I started jacking off next to her and she was like, "You have to cum in your mouth for me," so I rolled over and quickly shot my whole load into my open mouth and swallowed it for her. Then we just cuddled up in silence for a while until she asked for some water. So I got her some water. After she drank it, she said with a smile, "Happy anniversary!" We both laughed and then pretty much went to sleep.

That was 6 days ago. The kids come back in 3 days.

The next day that was all we talked about and she had me dress up in lingerie and she fucked me with a strapon really hard.

She has talked about him and fucking him every day since. They are texting. She masturbates in bed every morning talking about is cock. She's going to fuck him again tomorrow night. We are getting a hotel again, but she's already said that she wants to be able to keep seeing him after the kids come back and maybe she can go over to his place on her own if he wants her to. We'll see what happens. I'm not entirely sure what he wants out of all this, but I think he was pretty impressed by her and wants to keep seeing her. She said she wants him to fuck her ass next time and said she's talked with him about getting some of his friends to join in for a threesome or foursome.

I haven't fisted her or had sex with her since. She did sit on my face once while talking about him, but we've pretty much just masturbated together since.

cukgrl69
Experienced

Re: Wife's first "real" orgasm in 20 years...

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:11 am

So, on Friday we went to the hotel room a few hours before we planned to meet him. I helped her get ready -- shaved her and helped her with an enema. He was going to meet us directly at the room this time. She put on lingerie and whorey makeup. We made-out and kissed a lot as she was getting ready. She sent him some live pics once she was ready.

He came a little early actually, which was fine cause we were ready early too. I opened the door and shook his hand and let him in. She was sitting on the bed waiting for him with a glass of wine. They immediately started making out and she was telling him how much she missed his cock and thought about him.

They got on the bed and he went down on her for a while, then got on top and started intimately fucking her. This went on for several minutes, but as it started getting more intense she pushed him off and then got on her knees and wiggled her ass up in the air. He licked her ass a little, then fingered it, and then pressed his cock into her ass.

She was like, "Oh fuck," and put her hand back to make sure he didn't go too fast. But he started working it in and she warmed up pretty fast and then started rubbing her clit. I got up and walked over next to her to get a good look at his cock fucking her ass. He started fucking her hard and it wasn't long before she was screaming "don't stop" and she came. At this point, usually I would also have cum and it would be over, or even if not she would always stop after a single orgasm in the ass, but he paused for a minute and kept his cock in while she calmed down and then he started back up again.

He kept this up for two more orgasms. After the third orgasm she said to stop and she collapsed on her stomach on the bed. He still hadn't cum, so she rolled over and told him to go wash off and come back. He went to the bathroom to wash his cock off. She was sweating at this point and I sat on the edge of the bed next to her. She grabbed my hand and was just like, "Oh my God I didn't think my ass could take that."

He came back and she was kind of laying on her side near the edge of the bed. He pulled her over to the side onto her back like a ragdoll and started fucking her pussy hard while holding her legs up in the air. They were saying various things back and fourth to each other. He just kept pounding her harder and harder and finally she was like, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop," and had a super intense and loud convulsing orgasm and he apparently came in her at the same time. I've never seen such an intense fucking in my life.

She was crying and just like, "Oh my God, holy shit." She pushed away from him and collapsed for a bit while she composed herself. He went to the bathroom and came back. I was lying on the bed next to her and then got onto the bed on the other side. She put her hands on both of us and was just like, "Oh my God I can't believe this." He said something like, "Damn you can fuck," and she was like, "Oh my God, you're the one doing the fucking," and he was like, "Yeah, but most girls can't take it like that."

So, we started talking about what we are going to do. I said, "Well our kids come back tomorrow, so I'm not sure exactly how often we'll be able to do anything like this for a while." She was like, "We'll find a way." He said, "She's welcome to come over to my place any time." So we talked about that and about the possibility of threesomes with his friends. I agreed that she could see him by herself sometimes, but that I wanted to come over to his place at least the first time. We agreed to that and he said he'd see if he could get a friend to come over for a threesome next time.

We agreed to that and they kissed and he left. I was still hard as a rock and hadn't touched my cock the whole time. I still had clothes on actually, which I had kept on to help keep myself from cumming. When he left I stripped down to my panties and cuddled up to her and kissed her and she was like, "Baby you still need to cum." I stood up on my knees on the bed in front of her face and started jacking off talking about how hot she is and how good he fucks her and how glad I am that we found a big cock that's able to give her what she needs. As I got ready to cum I got on my back and came into my mouth for her.

We picked the kids up at the airport the next day, and of course things changed quickly but she still masturbated this morning talking about him. I'm not sure when we'll be able to see him again, but I know she won't be able to wait too long.

Bones
Experienced

Unread post by Bones » Thu Jul 06, 2023 9:02 am

Wow, missed this the first time around. Incredibly hot!🔥🔥🔥
Figuring it out

Whenwillshe
Experienced

Unread post by Whenwillshe » Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:24 am

This story is incredibly hot.
Don't take the lack of replies as lack of appreciation or interest.
It's just hard to add to it!

goodtimes2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by goodtimes2 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:50 am

Thats so hot. Will she see him as a regular bull now? Has he shared her with any of his friends yet?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:22 am

cukgrl69 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:07 am
she's only ever had orgasms while having sex with me by using her clit
Thank you for your long post about your experience.

Must have been awesome for you to watch your wife being fucked so intensely.

Could you just explain what you mean by the line I've quoted above?
Do you mean that she was having an orgasm from fingering her clit while you were in her?

cukgrl69
Experienced

Unread post by cukgrl69 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:34 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:22 am
cukgrl69 wrote:
Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:07 am
she's only ever had orgasms while having sex with me by using her clit
Thank you for your long post about your experience.

Must have been awesome for you to watch your wife being fucked so intensely.

Could you just explain what you mean by the line I've quoted above?
Do you mean that she was having an orgasm from fingering her clit while you were in her?
Right. When we've had sex she would always end up rubbing herself to orgasm while we were having sex. I never thought much about it, until we were talking one time and she described having vaginal orgasms with other guys.

Anyway, last night we actually had intercourse for the first time in a long time. It's because some plans fell through with a guy she was supposed to meet tonight, so we ended up having sex. She was very horny because we've been working on setting up some gangbangs for her so she's been all worked up about getting gangbanged. But when we got going I was saying stuff like, after all the BBCs she's had lately I didn't think my cock would be able to satisfy her anymore. She agreed, but said she was really horny so she'd let me try.

I licked her for a bit, then put my cock in her. She was quite loose as expected and she was like, "Is that it? Oh baby, it's so inadequate now." I was like, "Yeah, I know." She was sort of sitting up on her elbows looking down watching me fuck her. She was like, "Does it feel good?" I was like, "Oh fuck it feels so good." Then she was just making conversation nonchalantly, saying, "I was really looking forward to fucking 'him' tomorrow. I guess you got lucky." I was trying pretty hard now and felt like I might cum already. I was like, "Mmm hmm." I tried to kiss her but she pulled back. She could tell I was struggling and was like, "Are you sure you're doing it right?" I told her I was going to cum and she was like, "Already?"

I came inside her for the first time in a long time. She laid back and was like, "Now what am I supposed to do? I'm still horny for more cock." So I went down on her and started cleaning her up and licking her. She was like, "Oh yeah." That proceeded into fisting, which really got her going. I started talking about how much I loved watching her get the big cocks she needs from other men and how I couldn't wait until her next gangbang. Then she started to cum and had a really intense orgasm.

After she was like, "Oh baby that was so good. '" I was like, "Uh huh." Then she was like, "I love it when you fist me, but your little penis just doesn't do it for me anymore." I was like, "That's ok, you've got lots of other big cocks that can satisfy you now." She was like, "Mmmm hmm, I just wish I was getting one tomorrow."

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:14 am

Love the story! So great to see she is having such a blast and having many orgasms. Can't wait to hear more!

capt_spongefoot
Experienced

Unread post by capt_spongefoot » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:35 am

Really an engaging and thrilling story of you two; thank you very much.
Not sure how I overlooked your excellent postings.

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Unread post by out_of_ideas » Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:40 pm

Awesome and very hot write up. Thank you for sharing.
P & M

bernhard-bln
Virgin

Unread post by bernhard-bln » Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:09 am

Oh dear me ! Are you talking about my marriage? Some months ago - we are in our 25th y of marriage - my wife told me: "you could not satisfy me within all the years. And - yes - she started a friendship with another man and she was open to love him too. In my dreams I saw her face happily looking, a smile that I never saw on her in all our years. And I saw this couple kissing softly. And again I saw her face happily looking.