Wife's new lover

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Newbeginning84
Virgin

Re: Wife's new lover

Unread post by Newbeginning84 » Sat May 20, 2023 3:01 pm

elina wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:49 pm
Dear Newbwginning

Sorry things have not worked out just the way you hoped for.
My one suggestion is that you start threathing your Wife as the Queen and Mistress of the house.
Do more of the household chores, try to anticipate what She would like you to do and just do it, then ask if there is something else She would like you to do.

If you start this regime, you may find that you can build a new kind of relationship with her.

Sincerely
elina
It's kind of what I've been doing ever since confessing to cheating on her. I'm sure she likes my efforts, but I think she is not really into dominating/humiliating or punishing me. She don't understand that that I like these things.
Now I'm not in a position to ask for anything from her. I'm going to give it some time, there will be a natural time coming up in the future where our lives will change a little bit. At that point she will have to decide if she want to do cuckolding or normal relationship. Until then I will leave her have it as she wants it, without bothering her with my needs and wishes.
I will however take any opportunity I get to let her dominate or humiliate me in any way she might think of by her self. So if she ask if I want to be locked, I will lock up. If she want me to massage her, I will do it until she ask me to stop.

Now I'm away on job again. She had already been out with someone, but haven't shared any details at all.
Only confirmed with a Yes, when I asked her if she had been with someone.

I'm not happy about the whole thing, but it's my own fault.

Cucksub84
Prepubescent

Re: Wife's new lover

Unread post by Cucksub84 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:49 pm

Update
Long story short, she left me for her bull. I don't blame cuckolding lifestyle for it, as I tried it just as an attempt to save something that could be be saved anyway. She never had an interest in cuckolding or dominating me, she just wanted someone more to love.

Well that ended bad, it's a bit more complicated than what it sounds. I had to delete all my social profiles including the one here newbeginning84. My now ex wife was reading my private mails and also my writings here.
After much going back and forth between trying again or getting divorced, she finally decided to try with her boyfriend.
I moved out the house and started dating again.

I created this new profile as I lost access to the old one.

Im considering how much I want to post about my new relationship, but I found this be girl who coincidentally into all of these things that I wanted for so long.

So, it's a completely different thing. Still very early, but everything is just perfect about this girl and our common wishes for a relationship style.
Right now I feel like I'm in heaven having found her. We seem to fit so well together it almost can't be true.
Both of us has some really perverted things we want to do, everything just matches so perfectly.
But first of all she caught my interest before I know any of that. She is beautiful, sexy and cute as hell. Just my type of girl that I always wanted.

Can't believe all of this is happening

So far I'm going to be her sissy maid, sex slave, whore, cuckold and in chastity. We are both so excited. I've bought complete sets of outfits, lingerie, buttplugs etc.

Planning to get a PA piercing for a chastity cage and one ring between anus and ballsack with here name tag on attached to it.

I don't know what are the chances to run into a girl like this at random. I still can't believe it. Never will I forget the first time we had sex and she asked me if I wanted to be her slave, the most crazy thing I've ever experienced.