Our Cuckold Relationship-The Truth Finally Comes Out

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Re: Our Cuckold Relationship-The Truth Finally Comes Out

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:46 pm

Lucky 1 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:39 am
I want her to have a complete and full life. If you don't understand, that is fine.
I knew you’d probably get offense, but i didn’t intend to.
Of course I understand you want her to have a happy life with or without you. What I mean is that what she says already means “without you”. I understand you are fine with that - and of course what could you do? - but maybe it would be better to take note your wife doesn’t consider you a husband, a companion.

I will not comment further, as you obviously don’t welcome my comment, I am sorry I think endorsement comment aren’t of any help or beneficial to you in the long course.
Anyway I hope I am wrong and I wish you good luck.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:53 pm

I didn't take offense. Everyone can have an opinion, that is what these forums are about. I don't know that there is a right or wrong answer to these questions. It is hard to say what is right or wrong about anyone, and how they choose to live their life. My opinion typically is, if it doesn't hurt others, who is anyone else to judge. We all have various oddities. Anyway, who knows how anything will transpire. We have about 7 years until our youngest graduates from high school. A million things can happen between now and then, and we have a great life together. Most think we are the perfect couple.

I asked my wife a few days ago, if she had the man of her dreams and was retired, how many times a week would she want to fool around with him. She said probably twice a week. I figured, with all the time in the world, and her dream man, she would be interested more often than that. The joke is, what do you feed a woman, so she doesn't want to fool around with you any more? The answer is, feed her your wedding cake. (In other words. get married.). I think that is how the joke goes.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:35 pm

My wife explained to me today, that once the kids have left the house, she hopes to find a new man. She always qualifies the statement by saying that she has very high standards and at least hopes to find a new man. I thought that she told me last week, that she would have him take up residence in our house. She said that she likely would want a life of her own as well, so she said that she would more likely spend weekends or nights at his house, or have him do the same at our house. I assume that her mindset is that it would be hard to completely change her life for a new man at her age. I think things will become more clear, the closer we get to having all the kids in college. A friend of mine lost her husband to a heart attack at about 48, she said that she would never marry again, because she is now so used to having full autonomy of her life. She now just dates casually.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:44 am

Lucky 1 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:35 pm
My wife explained to me today, that once the kids have left the house, she hopes to find a new man. She always qualifies the statement by saying that she has very high standards and at least hopes to find a new man. I thought that she told me last week, that she would have him take up residence in our house. She said that she likely would want a life of her own as well, so she said that she would more likely spend weekends or nights at his house, or have him do the same at our house. I assume that her mindset is that it would be hard to completely change her life for a new man at her age. I think things will become more clear, the closer we get to having all the kids in college. A friend of mine lost her husband to a heart attack at about 48, she said that she would never marry again, because she is now so used to having full autonomy of her life. She now just dates casually.
L1 - Seems like that could take sometime finding a guy to meet her criteria.
So if he takes up residence at your home, where would you or where do you think you would stand in all this. Plus how would this be explained to your kids?
Perhaps your friends wife could be your wife's wing woman.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:31 am

I own multiple businesses and have a second house, so if he took up full time residence, it wouldn't be tragic. My wife works out constantly, so she could say that he is her workout partner. Otherwise, she could just tell them that she was looking for something more in a man, or that she was just exploring other options.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:13 am

Lucky 1 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:35 pm
We are in the "empty nest" stage, and my wife currently has a long term lover with him she is deeply involved. They meet mostly at our house, and he spends nights at our house every now and then. We have talked, mostly jokingly, about him taking up residence with us; while the sexual side of that would be hot, I'm not sure the day to day side would work out.

However, like your wife, mine has talked about wanting more with her lover. We have talked quite seriously about her living with him, perhaps several days a week or long weekends. They would also travel together from time to time (my wife has traveled with other men in the past).

This type of arrangement has benefits for all, and avoids the need to explain to family why there's suddenly another man residing in our house!

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 10:07 pm

My older 2 kids are adults, and I am sure they would understand if my wife wanted to spend some extra time with a man who is more compatible or more to her liking. We have a great relationship and would always continue to work together with the kids. I believe that the kids have inadvertently heard my wife teasing me about being too small for her, and we always tease each other sexually. We are a very open and honest couple and are certainly not prudish sexually. We work together well, but often do many things independently. It works well for us.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:25 am

As I read through this thread I see a hubby who is getting exactly what he desires including a wife who gradually humiliates him and sees him as useless for everything except raising kids and making money. It’s unclear to me that his wife really believes any of this or whether it’s just become a mutual fantasy.

Perhaps over time she has become conditioned to believe what she is saying and that she really deserves to be “happy” by indulging herself with better sex partners. Is she being pushed into becoming a selfish narcissistic wife or is this just another example of the variety of healthy choices married folks make? In my view it is clearly the former.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:35 am

Sometimes I wonder if my wife is just saying things, knowing that I like to hear her tell me certain things. However, before we got married, we used to do things like go dancing, and then I would watch her dirty dancing with other guys, and hope that something would transpire. Like every woman, I think my wife likes to be admired by other hot guys.