Our Cuckold Relationship-The Truth Finally Comes Out

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Our Cuckold Relationship-The Truth Finally Comes Out

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:39 am

Lucky 1 wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:34 pm
I would say that one of my ultimate fantasies would be if my wife and I would be out at an event. I would look over and see that my wife is engaged with a good looking guy. As I come a bit closer, I hear her talking to him for a long period, and eventually telling him that they should do something like meet to work out together. My wife loves to work out and has told me that she thinks that might be a good way to eventually hook up with some guy. I would just sit back and watch them exchange information for a future rendezvous. It would be hot to see my wife set something up with a future lover, even as I am close enough to hear the encounter. I would love it, because she would be picking another man, who is obviously superior to me, and is not concerned how it would make me, the lesser man feel.

That has become one of my latest desires as well. I am absolutely craving to just witness my girlfriend mingling around socializing and making new friends.

I want to see her engaging and exchanging information with the intention of setting plans for a fun activity or a date. I don't necessarily need to see her trying to hook up but just filling her phonebook with different phone numbers of new male friends to eventually get close with and see where things go with all the available options that she has added to her phone book.

She currently has like 10 phone numbers and it's so a hot thought knowing that she can reach out if she's ever feeling bored of curious.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:09 pm

Lucky 1 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:04 pm
My wife and I have not had intercourse since the birth of our ten year old son. It is not that she told me that she didn't want to have intercourse anymore, I just knew that in all of my attempts, she never orgasmed. Thus, I just concentrated on things that at least produced some positive results. I always thought that I was a pretty good lover, which now seems silly. But now that I think about it, I was never able to make any of my girlfriends orgasm through intercourse. I just assumed that certain women could not orgasm from intercourse. I was normally successful with oral stimulation. Until early this year, my wife told me that I was large and amazing in bed. She didn't want to hurt my feelings. I now feel that it is liberating to know that we have a trusting enough relationship, that she can tell me the truth. Most couples would hide the truth. I feel that if having a larger man is important to her, which it obviously is, I should allow her to explore a relationship with a man who can provide her with the sexual satisfaction that she needs. It is amazing that if I had intercourse with her every day for the rest of my life, I would likely not satisfy her with my little penis. She told me today that at first, she was very disappointed that I would never satisfy her with my penis, but she has since learned to accept my limitations.
So you believed her when she said you were "large" and amazing in bed ??? C'mon...Just looking at your cock would reveal the truth. And amazing in bed? Your wife must be an Oscar winning actress to fool you into thinking she was really enjoying it :-)

And also c'mon...being hung up on not providing orgasms through intercourse - and with your little thing - really?

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:12 am

In talking to my wife, I said that it is interesting that as humans we can camouflage our size and our ability as a sex partner. We are normally dressed, so the woman doesn't really know what she is getting from her man until she sees him in bed. By that time the woman might be less influenced by how he performs and what he has as an organ. My wife said that fortunately for me, she found enough good in me to keep me around, even though she much prefers a much larger man. I said that if we were animals out in the wild, I may never get a mate because I am not physically endowed. She agreed that if a mate was able to see my package from the onset, I would likely have never found a mate. Knowing that sexually, I am an inferior part of the species is fascinating. It is hot and amazing how honest my wife is.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Thu May 11, 2023 5:50 am

I always like to talk dirty with my wife before she goes to work. Months ago, when I first asked my wife if she considered me to be a sissy, she said, "Well, you aren't a real man, so I guess that would make you a sissy." Now when I ask her, she simply, plainly says, "Yes, you are a little sissy." I asked her today if it was because I am little and not good in bed. She said it was mostly because I am just too small. I find it hot that my wife can openly humiliate me.

She now likes to tell me that she would like to spend time in a hot tub with her lover. I asked if she would want to sit on his lap. She agreed that that would be fun. I asked if she would let him slide her bottoms over and slide his much bigger dick inside her. Normally she would have just said she wanted to play with him, but would be reluctant to talk about intercourse. Now she amazingly says that she would like to have sex with him in the hot tub. I told her it would be hot to walk back to the hot tub and see her bouncing up and down on him, with her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sun May 21, 2023 10:48 am

While playing around this morning, I told my wife how hot it would have been to have her play with someone on our wedding night. She now says that she would have gladly done that, although she says that she would have felt guilty. She knows how much I would have enjoyed it, so no need for the worries. I said it would have been crazy hot if she would have told me after a few weeks, that I was just a boy and she only wanted to be with her real lover. She said she probably would have been with her new lover 80% of the time, but may have still played with me occasionally. However, she admitted that if he were far better, she may have denied me entirely. She just said it would have been so mean to completely deny me. I said, that I would have gladly just went somewhere else and pulled out my little Weiner and gotten pleasure that way. She said, I would have still been called her husband, but the other man would have taken over all of my duties.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun May 21, 2023 12:04 pm

Lucky 1 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 10:48 am
While playing around this morning, I told my wife how hot it would have been to have her play with someone on our wedding night. She now says that she would have gladly done that, although she says that she would have felt guilty. She knows how much I would have enjoyed it, so no need for the worries. I said it would have been crazy hot if she would have told me after a few weeks, that I was just a boy and she only wanted to be with her real lover. She said she probably would have been with her new lover 80% of the time, but may have still played with me occasionally. However, she admitted that if he were far better, she may have denied me entirely. She just said it would have been so mean to completely deny me. I said, that I would have gladly just went somewhere else and pulled out my little Weiner and gotten pleasure that way. She said, I would have still been called her husband, but the other man would have taken over all of my duties.
I hope you told Her that Her lover could take over all of your duties as a lover; except serving Her orally,
and that you would still be there to take on more domestic duties in the House so She could free up time to enjoy Her lover more? ;)

I love your story and your persistence!! Never pushing your Wife, juste supporting and encouraging Her :up:

Sincerely
elina

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Mon May 22, 2023 5:58 am

Thanks so much Elina, As I have explained, this is a long time in the making. Even before we were married, I used to watch my wife dance with guys at nice clubs, and then leave her alone with them for the rest of the night. I always hoped she would come back to the hotel with stories of how she was taken to bed. I don't think she ever went that far, but I will never know. I love that she now tells me of all of her fantasies, and says that once the kids are gone, she will be in bed with a better man. I will always support her and her needs, and will help to make her lover's life easier as well. I certainly hope that they tease me along the way.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:53 am

I was telling my wife, that yesterday I kept thinking about walking in the back yard, and seeing her bouncing up and down on her lover's much bigger dick. My wife has amazing breasts, and the thought of them bouncing as she enjoys having him inside her is awesome. I asked her if she would let me watch, if I walked in and saw them in the hot tub together. She said that she would yell at me and tell me, "Hey puny, go away."

Wife4Guys
Virgin

Unread post by Wife4Guys » Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:09 am

It ain't the meat it's the motion

Maria Mulduar

MiddleC
Virgin

Unread post by MiddleC » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:24 am

Hi Lucky1, do you mind saying what size is your dick, what minimum size your wife considers adequate?

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:42 am

As far as I know, my dick is around average, although maybe I am small. My wife however, says that of the ten guys that she has been with, as far as she remembers, I am the smallest. She says that she would like me to be 40 percent bigger, especially thicker. She says that even the biggest guy that she was with, which was actually the last guy she dated before me, could have been maybe 10 percent bigger. She mostly says that I am terrible at intercourse. She thinks my size is not adequate and I don't know what I am doing.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:51 am

I always thought that my wife was not interested in sex. As it turns out, my wife really does like sex, and is interested in fooling around, she just is not well satisfied with me. She always tells me, if she could do it over again, she would have found someone right after our marriage, and played with him on the weekends and during the summer, when she has more time. She says she loves what I do as a father, and to help around the house. However, the new man would have taken over most of the husband responsibilities. That is fair. Each of us does what he does best.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:58 am

My wife used to make more money than me. We used to do fine, but certainly were not rich. Now, I make multiples what she makes. When the kids are gone, she wants to mostly travel the world with her new lover. She expects me to help them enjoy their travels, and sponsor their lifestyle. I have no problem with this. I want her to be happy, and she helped me be successful. Also, I will sit at home imagining all the hot things her new lover is doing to my hot wife.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:57 am

My hot wife and I were fooling around this morning. I like to show her hot things that I find on forums and videos. She thinks that I'm crazy for wanting to hear her tell me how inadequate that I am. I think it is hot to know the truth about her sexual desires. She said that I can imagine her with other guys, without highlighting how little I am. I just love that she is willing to blatantly tell me how little I am.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:07 am

I showed my wife a video where a wife is teasing her husband, and playing with his little penis while admiring her boyfriend's much larger dick. She said that I was about the size of the husband's small penis in the video. I asked if she thought if my little weiner was worthy of an attractive women. At first she didn't want to say, because she said that she didn't want to be arrogant and say that she was too hot. Eventually she said that everyone deserves to have someone, so I still deserve to have sex with someone, but my little weiner is not worthy of an attractive woman. She has never told me anything exactly like this, so it was hot. She went for a run, and after I again, asked if she thought my penis was worthy of an attractive woman. She again confirmed that I am a nice guy and deserve someone, but a little boy penis is only worthy of a below average woman. Super hot and honest.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:59 pm

Lucky 1 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:07 am
I showed my wife a video where a wife is teasing her husband, and playing with his little penis while admiring her boyfriend's much larger dick. She said that I was about the size of the husband's small penis in the video. I asked if she thought if my little weiner was worthy of an attractive women. At first she didn't want to say, because she said that she didn't want to be arrogant and say that she was too hot. Eventually she said that everyone deserves to have someone, so I still deserve to have sex with someone, but my little weiner is not worthy of an attractive woman. She has never told me anything exactly like this, so it was hot. She went for a run, and after I again, asked if she thought my penis was worthy of an attractive woman. She again confirmed that I am a nice guy and deserve someone, but a little boy penis is only worthy of a below average woman. Super hot and honest.
L1 - So does this mean you are allowed to search for a below average woman or will your wife find one for you?
Or for that matter should it be a seriously below average woman?

troilusand
Player

Unread post by troilusand » Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:00 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:59 pm
Lucky 1 wrote:
L1 - So does this mean you are allowed to search for a below average woman or will your wife find one for you?
Hmmm, never thought of things that way, LL34...

Almost all of us cucks are not allowed other women (or we'd be stags); but for a cuck to be allowed to have a relationship with an unattractive woman to cement the wife's view of, "this is what my cuckold deserves...which is not me"; well I never thought of it that way.

I guess the scenario is kind of like a dominating wife forcing a hetero husband to have a boyfriend and give up women altogether. Having made that statement, I wonder if that will inspire Lucky to ask his wife that? ;)

Troilus

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:09 am

troilusand wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:00 pm
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:59 pm
Lucky 1 wrote:
Hmmm, never thought of things that way, LL34...

Almost all of us cucks are not allowed other women (or we'd be stags); but for a cuck to be allowed to have a relationship with an unattractive woman to cement the wife's view of, "this is what my cuckold deserves...which is not me"; well I never thought of it that way.

I guess the scenario is kind of like a dominating wife forcing a hetero husband to have a boyfriend and give up women altogether. Having made that statement, I wonder if that will inspire Lucky to ask his wife that? ;)

Troilus
T - I've been told many times that I have unique view of the world, too bad I was never able to really truly use that to any great advantage.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:37 am

My wife does not want me to be with other women. I think she is saying this, because she explaining why she needs to look elsewhere. She is a very loyal person, so she needs to explain to herself and to me why this is necessary. She wants me to thank her lover for finally coming to her rescue and being the man that she needed all along. She said that she can understand me wanting to fantasize about her being with another man, but she doesn't know why I tell her to humiliate me. That is not a natural thing for my wife to do. I think it is amazing, how blatantly honest she is in telling me how her sexual life with me has been a complete disappointment. She is super sweet, so having her tell me the hard and cold truth is amazing.

Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:37 am

Lucky 1 — May I ask you whether your wife tells you she would go and live with her lover - a still unknown one - 6 days a week, just to comply to your humiliation games, or it is for real?

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Mon Aug 07, 2023 8:12 am

Thanks for the question. No. My wife says that once the kids are gone, she would likely have a new lover move in with her. I said that all the neighbors would know that she chose another lover over me. She said that she is reluctantly ok with that. She is very conservative, so it is surprising that she would do this. She claims that she would still occasionally want to be with me. I don't believe that she would really want to be with me, when she considers me her least adequate lover of the ten that she has had. We get along great, so I think she is trying to let me down easy. She does not want me to watch. I even thought it would be hot to watch them interact while we have a grill out, but she even thinks that would be awkward. I understand that this is not the normal cuckold fantasy,with the husband reclaiming the wife after the lover leaves. My wife does not want this. Even though we would be mostly separate, I would still have my imagination. She also said that she would have me over to wash her lover's car, do their laundry, and make his life easier. I still would have the enjoyment of knowing a better man is with my wife, and would be subservient to them.

Domingo-ITA
Trainable

Unread post by Domingo-ITA » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:33 am

Thanks for your reply.
You’ll have your imagination, yes. But if you don’t see your wife, don’t talk to her, don’t do things together, don’t make sex, don’t make projects, don’t do vacations together - at least you don’t do all those things for 6/7 of your time - wipl you be still husband and wife? And if you aren’t, you’ll risk even you imagination vanishes. It would be like having cuckold imagination on a stranger woman. And eventually you’ll be divorced anyway so the 6/7 time will become 7/7 (or viceversa: first the 6/7 become 13/14 then 29/30 and then 100/100 and divorced).

If your wife is not playing games with the humiliation kink (which I hope she is doing), she is basically saying she is rejecting you as a husband, even before she finds a real lover. Sorry to say.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:39 am

My goal is to have a wife that is happy with her life and her sexual relationship. If she decides that she needs to be with someone else to do that, that is her prerogative. I always thought that she was happy in our sexual relationship, but I was wrong. Life is not just about me fulfilling my fantasies. My wife has helping me grow as a person, and we have raised great kids together. I want her to have a complete and full life. If you don't understand, that is fine.

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:28 am

My wife has enjoyed at least 8 lovers since we were married. I started dating her in high school, so was her 1st, therefor she had no experience in sex with another man. It was not until about 5 years married that she took her first lover, an older married man she worked for. The relationship last about 6 months, but he was very good to her both in and out of the office. His oral technique was far superior to mine. Because of his age, the fact he was married and had a full time mistress, they rarely engaged in full intercourse. According to my wife he was very enthusiastic in orally pleasing her. After the relationship ended, she sometimes became a bit critical of how I orally pleased her, in reference to how he pleased her..

He other lovers were often able to bring her to organism both vaginally and orally. She described that 4 of them were less endowed then I and a couple were reportedly same or a bit larger. Then she reconnected with a guy who went to high school with her and who she thought then was very friendly & "cute". They met by happenstance thru work. They went out to a spontaneous lunch, after not seeing each other for over 25 years. He was driving her back to her officer when they pulled over, started kissing and had full blown naked sex, where she organism 3 times (something she never could do with me) in his conversion van on the beach for the next 2 hours on a sunny afternoon. Later vividly told me it was the best she had ever had. Nearly breathless she reported he was 9",(that is in comparison to my 5.5"). Supposedly he also had the best tongue, by far from any man she ever been with.

It was after the start of her relationship with this lover, she became quite vocal of not only my oral technique, but my ability to satisfy her thru intercourse. In about 6 months of their meeting up I was unable to have her reach organism thru intercourse, regardless of position. In 3-4 years could no longer have her reach the Big O thru oral. Claimed the intimate feelings of penetration she gets from me is nowhere close to his. "You can't reach the places inside that he could". So for the past years I am only able to help her reach satisfaction thru manual manipulation. She now has no reservations about telling me what a poor lover I am and unfortunately due to her lack of experience she found herself married to a guy with an inadequate size penis. My size was originally good, until she discovered there is a "real" difference. Her verbal humiliation when she permits me to cum, has to be some form of subtle revenge or a release of frustration for my inadequacies.

We always had very open communications between us, no topic was taboo, so now often during my manipulation I have to help her verbally fantasize about her former lovers in order for her to achieve a Big O. Sexually I have become pretty inconsequential.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:33 pm

I can relate to the details of your relationship Carlbwaters. We have been married over 20 years, and my wife always said that I was her best. Eventually, she could tell that I got turned on by her telling me about her past lovers. She would generally tell me that her last lover was about as good as me. Finally, I got her to acknowledge that her final lover was really better than me. When she finally admitted that one boyfriend was better than me, I think that she realized that it was ok if she told me the truth. She finally said that all 10 or so of her lovers were better than me. I recently said, "So all of your lovers were much better than me, correct?" She said, "They all were better, maybe not all were much better." I said, "But some of them were much better." She agreed, "Yes, some of them were much better." As Carlbwaters said above, my wife says that I am ok at oral and manual stimulation, but she says that I am "Pathetic" at intercourse. I asked if it is because I am small or because I don't know what I am doing. She says that I am like a 13 year old in size and ability, but says it is mostly because I am not a real man, and am too small. I never realized that intercourse was this important to her. We haven't had intercourse in 11 years, since the birth of our youngest. At that time she had not yet told me that I was bad at intercourse, I just quit because she never seemed to enjoy it. I still enjoy the playtime that we have. I just know that she feels that the most important sexual connection of manly intercourse is missing. I am glad that we have become entirely open about how we feel. I try to compensate in other ways.