Our Cuckold Relationship-The Truth Finally Comes Out

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Lucky 1
Virgin

Our Cuckold Relationship-The Truth Finally Comes Out

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:31 am

My wife and I have been married about 20 years. While dating, I loved to watch her dance with other guys. I would leave them alone and see if anything materialized. She said she came close, but said she never had sex with anyone, while we were dating.

Until a couple months ago, she always told me that I was the biggest guy that she dated, and was the best in bed. A couple months ago, I said I would like to know if one of her boyfriends was better than me. She said that she didn't want to hurt me, so choose not to tell me the truth. Eventually, she told me that her last boyfriend, a collegiate wrestler, was as big as me and as good in bed. She realized how hot this made me, so she admitted that he was really much bigger and better in bed. She then said a football player boyfriend was also much bigger and better in bed.

She has told me many things recently, which I will explain later, but yesterday she admitted that as far as she can remember, I am the smallest guy that she has dated, and definitely the worst at intercourse. I am in great shape and she says that I am good at oral sex, and very nice, which is why she says that she stays with me. However, she says when the kids are gone, she wants to take a new lover, and thinks she will spend most of the week with him. Saying, she would check in with me, once a week. She wants to spend winters in Florida with her new lover.

Yesterday I asked her if she could have sex with her best lover or me 100 times, how many times would she choose her last lover. She said she would choose him, 100 of 100 times. She says he is better than me at everything in bed. She says, standing next to him, my little penis would look pathetic, and tiny. She thinks intercourse is hugely important in a relationship, and says that because I can't make her orgasm with my little penis, I have been a constant disappointment. I love that my wife feels confident enough in our relationship to tell me the truth. I always thought that she was not very interested in fooling around, but she tells me that she loves sex, just isn't very impressed with me and my size. Her telling me this has really turned up the flame in our marriage. She is an amazing woman and deserves the best. Thanks for your interest

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Our Cuckold Relationship-The Truth Finally Comes Out

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:01 pm

Welcome to OHW Lucky 1

xucked
Trainable

Unread post by xucked » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:13 pm

Wives don't like to upset you, so self-censor

I suppose that's for the best

Sex between my wife & I became much more enjoyable (for her) once she opened up on what she always loved & how I was bad at it... Her opening up led the way to shared fantasies of cuckolding, denial & SPH which we always roleplay and dirty talk during sex

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:21 am

My wife had sex with a lot of different guys before I started dating her, and I knew she liked fucking and variety. She had no problem talking about the guys she had fucked before me, but she always assured me that I was just the right size for her. She has cuckolded me pretty much all through our 30+ years of marriage and always said size wasn't a thing for her. That changed when she got back with an old boyfriend from before I knew her. She had always told me he was huge and sometimes hurt her when they fucked. She found him on social media and invited him to visit, and fucked him the first night he was in our home. After that, she admitted that she liked big cocks, but she said she never admitted to it because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. I assured her that it didn't bother me, and that I actually was turned on by SPH. She started teasing me about my small penis and found that the more she did so, the more I loved it. We are now at the point that I am rarely allowed inside her, and I am never allowed to ejaculate inside her. She says that my penis is too small to deserve that privilege, and only guys with real cocks get to cum inside her now.

We are both much happier now that she admits that I am not capable of pleasing her like other guys can, and that we both want her to experience the best sex possible, even though it;s with other guys.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:00 am

I showed my wife a different post, wherein a couple goes to a house party. Various couples pair up. The wife is having sex with a large guy who is great. She then hears a commotion and realizes that another women has stripped the clothes off her husband. The woman with her husband proceeds to make fun of his small size. The wife continues to fool around with several guys, while her husband gets teased by many people at the party. Eventually, when they leave, several guys tell the wife that if she ever needs a real penis, she should call them.

I told my wife that she would have guys lined up to be with her, because she is a workout queen and has a perfect body, but they would probably make fun of me because of my small size. She said that she agrees that she would be popular, but didn't know if people would really be that vocal and actually make fun of me. She said that I am still cute, so some women would be interested, but because of my small size, probably at least half the women would not consider fooling around with me. I know for certain that if we were in a situation like this, many guys would see me as significantly inferior, and would tell my wife that she needs a real man who can please her. I love her honest assessment. She makes me hot and crazy.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:13 am

Lucky 1 wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:00 am
I showed my wife a different post, wherein a couple goes to a house party. Various couples pair up. The wife is having sex with a large guy who is great. She then hears a commotion and realizes that another women has stripped the clothes off her husband. The woman with her husband proceeds to make fun of his small size. The wife continues to fool around with several guys, while her husband gets teased by many people at the party. Eventually, when they leave, several guys tell the wife that if she ever needs a real penis, she should call them.

I told my wife that she would have guys lined up to be with her, because she is a workout queen and has a perfect body, but they would probably make fun of me because of my small size. She said that she agrees that she would be popular, but didn't know if people would really be that vocal and actually make fun of me. She said that I am still cute, so some women would be interested, but because of my small size, probably at least half the women would not consider fooling around with me. I know for certain that if we were in a situation like this, many guys would see me as significantly inferior, and would tell my wife that she needs a real man who can please her. I love her honest assessment. She makes me hot and crazy.
L1 - Perhaps you should specialize in only anal sex. If you are that small women who haven't tried it might be willing to give it a try with you.

Nearnorth4livin
Experienced

Unread post by Nearnorth4livin » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:18 am

Huh..is that why my wife always wants me to fuck her ass..never thought about that..lol

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:48 am

Nearnorth4livin wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:18 am
Huh..is that why my wife always wants me to fuck her ass..never thought about that..lol
Or inversely if your wife didn't want you to then it's sort of a compliment πŸ˜‚

On the OP though a whole Winter living with another man away from you except for one measly phone call per week, fuck that for a game of soldiers, but good luck to you if you like that sort of arrangement. - I'd be worried sick.

If we separated for a Winter, which incidentally is a long time in England, my grown up boys would start questioning me about why their mum spends 5 or 6 months with another man, they wouldn't believe any silly stories about staying with girlfriends or whatever, and every single year. It could cause a serious break in the relationship not only with myself but with her own precious boys too, losers all round just for sex. I really do think it might cause an irreconcilable split with her own offspring as I could easily see them being headstrong and ostracizing her completely.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:06 pm

Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:31 am
However, she says when the kids are gone, she wants to take a new lover, and thinks she will spend most of the week with him. Saying, she would check in with me, once a week. She wants to spend winters in Florida with her new lover.
If that floats your boat so be it, but divorce material for me. She's basically saying you're plan B if it all goes tits up you'll be waiting at home to welcome her with open arms. Either divorce or agree to an open marriage so you can find someone who respects and loves you.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:42 pm

gordon921 wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:06 pm
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:31 am
However, she says when the kids are gone, she wants to take a new lover, and thinks she will spend most of the week with him. Saying, she would check in with me, once a week. She wants to spend winters in Florida with her new lover.
If that floats your boat so be it, but divorce material for me. She's basically saying you're plan B if it all goes tits up you'll be waiting at home to welcome her with open arms. Either divorce or agree to an open marriage so you can find someone who respects and loves you.
I really couldn't agree more, I think I'd rather divorce her than go through that hell on earth although recognise I cant begin to appreciate what some submissive cucks like.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

viewtopic.php?t=65641

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:31 pm

This is a serious subject, but sometimes you just need to step back and chill about life. A little humor has always helped me clear my head about something on my mind. Sooo, I'll offer this which I posted in another thread.

A husband and wife were celebrating their 5th anniversary and had just finished sex and were recovering.

After a few moments the husband asked his wife, "Am I the only one you've been with?"

His wife said without hesitation, "Oh, don't be silly, of course you are!! All the others were 9s and 10s!!!"

Rascal

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:20 am

rascalnvixen wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:31 pm
This is a serious subject, but sometimes you just need to step back and chill about life. A little humor has always helped me clear my head about something on my mind. Sooo, I'll offer this which I posted in another thread.

A husband and wife were celebrating their 5th anniversary and had just finished sex and were recovering.

After a few moments the husband asked his wife, "Am I the only one you've been with?"

His wife said without hesitation, "Oh, don't be silly, of course you are!! All the others were 9s and 10s!!!"

Rascal
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:32 am

It is funny that you say that. My wife now tells me that I am a 1 or 2 in size and definitely a 1 in ability at intercourse. She says that her favorite lover was a 9 and easily the biggest in size and a 9 plus in ability. She says that one of her top choices in a lover would be Cam Newton. I said he is about 6' 6" and would probably be very large. She said that she has had 3 kids and would certainly be able to take him, and would definitely enjoy trying.

Cuckmartha
Virgin

Unread post by Cuckmartha » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:41 pm

The first time we attempted sex she decided I was too small, too quick and too soft. She was sweet about talking to me but the message was clear. I was given the option of being her licker. She is a kind woman but very open about her wants and needs.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Cuckmartha wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:41 pm
The first time we attempted sex she decided I was too small, too quick and too soft. She was sweet about talking to me but the message was clear. I was given the option of being her licker. She is a kind woman but very open about her wants and needs.
So other than all that she was saying you were absolutely world class then! πŸ˜€

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:04 pm

My wife and I have not had intercourse since the birth of our ten year old son. It is not that she told me that she didn't want to have intercourse anymore, I just knew that in all of my attempts, she never orgasmed. Thus, I just concentrated on things that at least produced some positive results. I always thought that I was a pretty good lover, which now seems silly. But now that I think about it, I was never able to make any of my girlfriends orgasm through intercourse. I just assumed that certain women could not orgasm from intercourse. I was normally successful with oral stimulation. Until early this year, my wife told me that I was large and amazing in bed. She didn't want to hurt my feelings. I now feel that it is liberating to know that we have a trusting enough relationship, that she can tell me the truth. Most couples would hide the truth. I feel that if having a larger man is important to her, which it obviously is, I should allow her to explore a relationship with a man who can provide her with the sexual satisfaction that she needs. It is amazing that if I had intercourse with her every day for the rest of my life, I would likely not satisfy her with my little penis. She told me today that at first, she was very disappointed that I would never satisfy her with my penis, but she has since learned to accept my limitations.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:55 pm

Her orgasms can be both of your responsibility. She has to turn loose. She has to trust you and allow herself to cum. Mine takes a little work for the first but then they get easier as she cums so much easier on the second third and fourth than the first. I usually bring mine up and give her at least 2 if not 3 or 4 before we fuck. I like to do a lot and she gets a headache after several and also gets so damn horny she has to fuck and demands it. By that time she usually cums pretty quickly and on a good day she will cum a couple times before she makes me cum but not always. When we cum together it's like her pussy is sucking the cum out of my dick and it throbs and lasts a long time. Really good. I get the same thing when giving oral and I feel her pussy throbbing on my tongue. Quite nice I might add. Age has given me patients to enjoy hers nearly as much as mine and to know mine time will arrive soon enough. There is also technique on your part that you can learn to be better. Give her better oral and turn her on more and it will make orgasms from fucking easier. I learned a lot from Sue Johanson when she was on TV years ago. There may be many other ways to produce an orgasm but the clit works and if you figure out how to work it with your tongue, finger and dick you can turn yourself into a lover even if you are not big. Technique and personality can bridge a large lack of dick size.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:25 am

Thanks for the help. My wife doesn't complain about my oral or fingering skills. She says that while I am small, I still bring other things to the table. She thinks I am still good looking and sweet, so a deficiency in one area isn't tragic. As I said, I always thought that she wasn't very sexual, but she just doesn't think that I am great in the area that she finds most important. We are best friends and our communication is awesome, which helps us bridge any issues.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:19 am

I am assuming you have tried all positions? Getting her butt on the side of the bed with her knees at her ears can let you drive it deep. Sometimes doggy makes it feel deeper and larger.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:54 am

armyguyot1 wrote: ↑
Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:55 pm
Her orgasms can be both of your responsibility. She has to turn loose. She has to trust you and allow herself to cum. Mine takes a little work for the first but then they get easier as she cums so much easier on the second third and fourth than the first. I usually bring mine up and give her at least 2 if not 3 or 4 before we fuck. I like to do a lot and she gets a headache after several and also gets so damn horny she has to fuck and demands it. By that time she usually cums pretty quickly and on a good day she will cum a couple times before she makes me cum but not always. When we cum together it's like her pussy is sucking the cum out of my dick and it throbs and lasts a long time. Really good. I get the same thing when giving oral and I feel her pussy throbbing on my tongue. Quite nice I might add. Age has given me patients to enjoy hers nearly as much as mine and to know mine time will arrive soon enough. There is also technique on your part that you can learn to be better. Give her better oral and turn her on more and it will make orgasms from fucking easier. I learned a lot from Sue Johanson when she was on TV years ago. There may be many other ways to produce an orgasm but the clit works and if you figure out how to work it with your tongue, finger and dick you can turn yourself into a lover even if you are not big. Technique and personality can bridge a large lack of dick size.
That really moved me, such thoughtful well thought out advice. Like anything sexual prowess can be improved by listening to your partner and learning through instruction and experience, what excites and what doesn't. I've heard patience and slowly building up her arousal, and never rushing to make her climax, even keeping her on edge until she's desperate. I know I wasn't always exactly competent in bed despite having a decent sized cock, but I've got so much better through the years. You can learn and having a small cock needn't be a permanent mental barrier towards trying to improve.

I read something only the other day about someone being fucked by a man with much smaller equipment but terrific stamina and technique, bringing her slowly to climax before she was begging for it and he switched to jackhammer mode and pounded her for all he was worth. Now there's always a question of whether it's true but at the very least better technique and stamina can be taught.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:07 am

I would believe it quite easily. The other thing is mine doesn't want the same thing every time. Sometimes we make love and the embrace and eventual deep orgasm and planting it deep is all important. Other times she might want it in her mouth, she sometimes just has to have it in her mouth like a need for cum. Other times she wants it on her tits and other times she says fuck me and fuck me hard and at that time she wants pounded. I don't know why she didn't kick me to the curb and get someone who could really fuck her when we were young. She has learned to let go and let herself cum. She used to be somewhat embarrassed to cum so it wasn't often. Now she is easy. She has taught me what she likes and I have learned and read as well. Our sex is better than ever. Not as frequent but so damn satisfying and when done we are spent, satisfied, in love. It's really worth learning. I am lucky and have a pretty big dick but not necessary. Holding her on the edge is fun and I can feel her pussy tighten and then back off just enough to keep her in a plateau for a bit and let her beg for it to finish. She has done the same for me. She can tell I am about to cum before I know it. She held me on the edge of orgasm until it was almost painful but wonderful then let me finish in her mouth and she swallowed it all. Special no matter how many times.

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:19 pm

My wife and I talk about everything, but she hasn't yet enlighten me on how to perform better in bed. I am the more adventurous, but as you said, I think we tend to become a bit stale in our approach. For example, we typically only fool around on Sunday morning, before the kids get up. My wife is in as good of shape as she was in her 20's and she is good at turning me on with what she says, but doesn't have the crazy side that my other girlfriends always had.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:15 am

Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:19 pm
My wife and I talk about everything, but she hasn't yet enlighten me on how to perform better in bed. I am the more adventurous, but as you said, I think we tend to become a bit stale in our approach. For example, we typically only fool around on Sunday morning, before the kids get up. My wife is in as good of shape as she was in her 20's and she is good at turning me on with what she says, but doesn't have the crazy side that my other girlfriends always had.
Maybe ask her could she help you, I know there's an easy riposte of just stick to what you're good at, but maybe think of something to get around obvious responses so you're prepared for that with an answer and you might get somewhere. If you could get at least a willingness from her to help it might be fun for her as a teacher too.

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641

Lucky 1
Virgin

Unread post by Lucky 1 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:59 am

I have dated a fair number of woman-7 to be exact. I have never had any difficulty making them cum with my tongue or with my fingers. However, I wonder if the readers can tell me how unusual it is to never be successful sexually in intercourse. My wife asked how I would know if I never was successful with my penis. Well, of course I know. It is not like women are going to fake not having an orgasm. Is it an uncommon experience after hundreds of attempts to never bring a woman to orgasm through intercourse? I never paid too much attention to the fact, until I began reading these forums. Thanks for the help.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:59 am

Maybe it might be an idea if anyone with a small penis who has been successful in making women orgasm through piv on a regular basis could give some tips on what specifically works for him, or even does he know what it is?

Chris

viewtopic.php?t=65641