Pierced tits

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
txrockdog
Player

Re: Pierced tits

Unread post by txrockdog » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:33 pm

Not to be a judgemental prick myself or anything, but the OP to this thread didn’t ask what anybody’s opinion of piercings and/or tattoos was. The OP asked if anybody’s wife had gotten them pierced for their bull. If you haven’t and wouldn’t want to, I don’t see the point of replying to the thread at all. Just move on.

Pip70

Unread post by Pip70 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:22 am

txrockdog wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:33 pm
Not to be a judgemental prick myself or anything, but the OP to this thread didn’t ask what anybody’s opinion of piercings and/or tattoos was. The OP asked if anybody’s wife had gotten them pierced for their bull. If you haven’t and wouldn’t want to, I don’t see the point of replying to the thread at all. Just move on.
Oh better be careful. You might get a "board warning '.
Smh. The boomers will actually take the side of the trolls......

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:19 am

In what way is having a preference for non tattoos and piercings judgemental and judgemental of who?

It seems to me that you are the one who is judgemental by calling others a prick just because they don’t agree with you.

This site has always been a place to share and discuss different opinions without the modern woke culture of attacking people with different views.

Boobycuck
Experienced

Unread post by Boobycuck » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:51 am

Captain Cucky wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:11 am
Yes, my wife did. She got both nipples and her clit pierced for (a former) bull. After everything healed, she kept the original posts in her nipples, but he gave her a clit piercing that he wanted her to wear.
How did she tease you with her new nipple piercings after she had them done?

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:51 pm

txrockdog wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:33 pm
you are right.

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:52 pm

gruenberg wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:17 am
no, but i wonder if she would do it if the right one would ask her for it.
it´s the same about my wife. she hasn`t ones but i wonder if she would do when asked by the right man. the right man wouldn´t be me.

best_friend
Experienced

Unread post by best_friend » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:31 am

because of the lack of answers i guess there aren´t many out there.
what a pity.