Has your wife had sex with a man who is less attractive than you?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Iwatchherplay
Player

Re: Has your wife had sex with a man who is less attractive than you?

Unread post by Iwatchherplay » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:40 am

Yes. It was almost always someone I had picked for her. She was submissive in the beginning. She flirted with men that in my opinion were in better shape than I was once she gained confidence and started liking having sex with other men.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:27 am

My wife once had sex with a guy who had a small dick that was about my size when hard. She did it just to prove it wasn't all about size. Gave him a mercy fuck, while she will not give me one... Sexless for over 5 years now.
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

hopper469
Virgin

Unread post by hopper469 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:03 am

Yes. He was ugly as crap but he had dick that wouldn’t stop hitting the right spot and for hours. For my clean up duties he wasn’t bad tasting. He finally broke it off after 5 years to get married, and a year and half later now he wants back. She had a moment of clarity and now she’s saying he’s too awful to even to look at. She has moved on to a smaller dick (still bigger then mine) and quickies.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:45 am

Yes,most always the men are less attractive then I am. Seriously I am a pretty good looking guy, My issue is I only have a 6.5 inch cock and I cum fast. as my wife is a size queen, she strongly desires at least 8 inches and likes to fuck all night long. So for her she has the good looking guy that takes great care of her nearly every need. Now all she needs is a guy with a nice body and a nice cock. But before she picks a guy with that and goes with them she first finds what she is more attracted to, a gentleman who is well dress, smells good and has a good kind personality. There have been only two men better looking then me since we have been married. One of them she dated for over 4.5 years. He was in the military and at the time she (we) started seeing him she was 49 years old and her was only 19 years old. He was a sharped dressed good looking Black Gentleman, a real well build stud. I miss watching them together and eating those huge cream pies.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:23 am

I wouldnt consider myself over attractive, thankfully my cuckoldress does and thats all that counts. We met a chap several years since and i did think he was odd looking but seamed nice which is the main thing, she said yes and it was her choice to fuck him and then carry on doing so over several meets.

It would have continued but he kept speaking to her about his wife and kids, which is really not the best idea as you lay in bed having just fucked someone elses wife.

It did however open a door to another kink as as she tried to cool it with him, he asked me if he could pay for her time and offered me £500, so i agreed and the next time i saw him, she kissed me goodnight and he pushed into my hand an envelope containing the cash.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:04 am

I would say my wife has had sex with men that were in worse shape than me. I take fitness very serious, first for myself, secondly for my wife. She has been attracted to bulls that have been heavier, or not in good of shape.

I actually find it incredibly hot who my wife is attracted too and who she decides to fuck.
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:42 pm

I am constantly fascinated and sometimes surprised at what my wife finds "attractive" in men. One thing I know is she likes variety, all the colors and all the body shapes. I have seen her respond to the attractions and advances of some guys I considered out of her league. But, I think she projects an openness that some men sense and that gives them confidence to approach her. And, why is it that the dorky, skinny guys are often hung like a horse? She sometimes says that pulling the zipper down on a guy's trousers is like opening a Christmas present.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:26 pm

Yes she has. My wife is attractive to big, attractive guys but also to personality. She dated a guy for about 3 months who was shorter than me, average looking and had a 6 inch cock (mine is nudging 8). He however, had a great personality and was funny. She always had fun with him and the sex was ok. He eventually met a woman who he wanted to romantically date (and eventually married) and broke it off. We still exchange Christmas cards with him.

Jezza2543
Experienced

Unread post by Jezza2543 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:46 pm

Yes - but he has a big dick!

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:09 am

Gawd I hope so b/c she has fucked some guys I think are pretty ugly! 😆 But seriously, Deb seems to go for personality as or more than looks. But the good news fellas is that if you’re a guy and she likes you (and there’s a little bit of wine involved) she’ll probably fuck you at least once.
Craig

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:49 pm

They're all less attractive than me. ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:37 am

Less attractive in your eyes or hers? Could be different answer

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:36 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:37 am

Less attractive in your eyes or hers? Could be different answer
My Deb says she is a Demi-sexual. :)
Craig

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:54 pm

Attractive is a many-faceted thing, there is no one thing that makes a man attractive.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:36 am

I think I always have been a handsome guy so almost all guys have been less attractive to me. There were only 2 that were very very good-looking.
One did not get it up - what a drag - and the other could fuck her all night with his huge cock. Too bad he was into slapping her ass and calling her a bitch. Then it was so over.

AZPainter
Experienced

Unread post by AZPainter » Sun Jul 30, 2023 4:05 pm

Yws, she has been with a few men over the years that were less attractive than myself, but she had her reasons. Things like they had larger cocks than I have, in one case it was the owner o the club that she fucked or sucked regularly, a regular customer who tended to bring friends is and gave her big tips each time. She fucked him a number of times, I am not sure how often. Then there was one guy that I actually got to watch one time. This fellow was very well endowed as well as being a large, very powerful guy. He pretty much fucked her every way imaginable and was very energetic and had staying power as well. He was always able to give her multiple orgasms and the first few were before he came. She also did a few threesomes with him and a friend of his. She came home after these sessions worn out and a mess and just fell into bed and asleep before her head hit the pillow.