the adventures of my hotwife, her boyfriend, and her fuck buddies (on going)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
hinkynero
Experienced

Re: the adventures of my hotwife, her boyfriend, and her fuck buddies (on going)

Unread post by hinkynero » Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:43 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:47 am
There are a couple of pics of her pussy on his pic thread. I wonder if he lost any tally marks for posting those? If not, he probably should retrospectively lose some now!
But don't take the pics down for the rest of us!
I was curious if the rule of no seeing the pussy apply to pictures as well.
- In the cuckold/hotwife fantasy stage right now. My wife isn't that open to any of this (yet) so I am keeping my thoughts and desires mainly to myself.

inivisibletwin
Player

Re: the adventures of my hotwife, her boyfriend, and her fuck buddies (on going)

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:53 pm

Scias wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:52 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:18 am
Scias wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:06 pm
Very hot update! One detail out of your entire situation that turns me on the most is that you agreed to move out of the master bedroom and be replaced by Chris sleeping in there with your wife while you have to sleep in the spare bedroom. Could you tell us more about that? Like, what was the conversation like? Do you still have this arrangement? Do Jen and Chris tease you that he's about to go into your former bedroom to get a BJ from Jen while he instructs you to wait in the spare bedroom, etc?
thank you! I too find it quite sexy!

It has always been a fact of our relationship that she has another guy she fucks more than me, and sometimes I can watch, but some times her and the other guy might want privacy. So, to that end, when we first moved into this apartment, circa 2018, we specifically got a 2 bedroom apartment so that I would have a place to go whenever she has a guy over for the night. That was the plan from the beginning. So when the pandemic lockdowns hit, and we were faced with the idea of either her boyfriend moves in with us or who knows when we would she could see him again, we both kinda knew that if he didnt lock down with us than it would be just her and i alone for the lockdown. which would have been fine, we have a great relationship and are very close. but it would have been sexually boring. neither of us wanted her to be forced into monogamy.

She suggested he move in with us, and since the 2nd bedroom was already meant for me, I volunteered to move into it, and she basically said that was implied in her suggestion. Before the lockdowns hit he had spent many nights in our bed, and every time he did I stayed in the 2nd bedroom, anyway. I already has a bunch of my stuff in that room for just such occasions. So fully moving into that room just felt natural.

We brought it up to him, and he asked if i was sure i wouldnt mind, and i insisted i didnt mind at all and encouraged him to take my place in our bed, so he did.

There actually isnt any teasing or anything like that. its all sorta just mater of fact, like this is just our way of life. its not treated any different than if he moved into the second bedroom as the "roommate" sort of thing. I have my room, he has his room, which is also her room, and some times she sleeps over in my room. though she doesnt keep any of her clothes or things in my room, so every morning she has to go back to her and her boyfriend's room to get ready for the day... but then again, most of her time is spent hanging out at home fully nude anyway... but, sometimes she will spend the night in my bed even though its not my turn (actually thats most of the time), in which case she will actually go to her room to put on panties, come sleep in my bed with me, wearing nothing but panties (i get access to everything except the pussy, when its not my turn), and then in the morning go back to her room to remove the panties, and spend the rest of the day fully nude... with me having to avoid looking when its not my turn...

There is no awkwardness or teasing or humiliation. her boyfriend and i get along great. we are good friends. we have a lot in common. he is just dating my wife. i am very comfortable with him and with the arrangement. enough to accept what ever "punishments" or "gifts" he gives related to my access to her pussy... as i mentioned in another post, he already told me that for my birthday this year he is going to subtract 10 tally marks from my total, and im comfortable enough with him that i accept that willingly, and am grateful for the gift!

it's jen, herself, that will have fun teasing and trying to get me to look at her pussy when im not allowed to, to see if she can make me lose tally marks. she often says how much she loves that so much of our lives revolves around her pussy!

the only real catch now is that jen has another regular fuck buddy. recently added to her "roster" and when ever he spends the night at our place i end up having to take the couch so she can fuck him in my bed... i cant ask her boyfriend to give up his bed for them... but i dont mind giving up my place for another guy. i fucking love it when she gets laid! its basically my favorite thing!
That's amazing! You have an amazing wife and I'm happy that you and Chris are friends and there's some mutual respect, I do find it hot that he still has some power over you though via punishments or gifts with denial, but it's all consensual. It's gotta be torture sleeping in your room and you hear them going at it loud and passionately.

I'm currently single and a wannabe cuck, but this is the kind of arrangement that I could see myself doing if I ever meet someone who's open to the lifestyle. Not full on permanent denial, but denial for periods of time, sleeping in another bedroom while her bf sleeps with her in our marriage bed and generally being submissive to her and her bf, but minus the abuse and humiliation, just mild teasing. I'd prefer to be friends with the bull and have mutual respect
Oh yeah, its totally my ideal dynamic. I love this arrangement and I wouldnt want to change it! it's actually not torture at all hearing them go at it, its more like... i dont know how to describe it... it's like, i smile cause thats when everything feels right in the world, and it makes me happy (and horny)... if that makes sense... yeah, theres a little pinch of jealousy only cause of all the denial games, but thats part of what makes it hot, and i kinda think that pinch wouldnt be there at all if we didnt do denial. if i had equal access then there'd be no struggle at all... but the denial, and the light teasing make it spicier and fun!

I do kinda think we were able to get into this kind of arrangement, and still have such a reliable and strong relationship to eachother, and be so comfortable in this lifestyle this way because of how we started in it. she was a virgin and very vanilla when we first met. I was her first everything. she hadnt even had a serious boyfriend before me. and while i did know, before her, that i was into sharing my wife / girlfriend, i had only tried it once previously and it did not work in my favor, so we both sorta entered the life style together, at eachother's pace, relying on eachother as the constant through out everything. i suspect that if we tried to start a relationship off in the lifestyle from the getgo it might not have worked out so well. the way we did it gave us that strong foundation underneath everything... so i am comfortable to sit back and watch while she spread her legs for guy after guy, in the knowledge that after all of it she'll always come back to me... i might be denied now, but eventually i will have her again... her boyfriend might have her pussy, but i have her heart... (that sounded more cheesy than it was meant to be haha)
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:27 pm

on this thread I talk about our first 10-celebration being when we enacted the #1 rule of our relationship, which was: she must always have another guy whom she fucks more than she fucks me.

with everything going on currently, and her and i trying to see how long we can go completely denying me, as i trade my turn to other guys, I figured I'd talk about how we started with pussy denial... it was actually her idea at first!

for the first 10 guys it was a pretty even split between her fucking another guy and her fucking me. after the first "10-celebration" when we made the rule, the ratio changed. she still fucked other guys regularly, but she started fucking me less, though at first it was un-regulated.

after a bout a year of that, when she was at around 16 or 17 guys. After she got home from a date, I started putting on the moves and she stopped me. she said she wanted to make sure she has more sex with the guy she was just on a date with than with me. that sounded pretty hot, to me, so i stopped making moves. Then she said she wanted to figure out a way to keep track of it, and actively force me to into having less sex with her. I suggested, after some things i had read online, that what she was probly thinking of might be denial, and her eyes lit up! thats exactly what she wanted to do, deny me access to her pussy! Of course I was in! I was SO in! just like when we made the #1 rule, doing this also just felt right... to both of us

at first we werent sure how to do it. she had a fwb she was seeing, at the time, and one afternoon she was back at his place with him, while i was at home alone, getting speratic update texts from her. she told me that she had brought up the idea of denying me access to her pussy, to her fwb, and asked if he had any thoughts on how to do it. He suggested that he be in control of her pussy, and he would decide if / when i get it. essentially he suggested giving him ownership of it.

not only did she LOVE that idea, but since then, giving ownership of her pussy to the guy she's seeing is one of her favorite things to do! it's a huge turn on for her!

many guys have owned her pussy since then, and she always just does what ever they say. if they tell her not to let anyone else but them have access to it, thats what she does. if they tell her to deny me, but give it to every other guy in the room, then she does it, with a smile on her face! if they tell her to go ahead and spread her legs for me, then she does and it feels right because her pussy's owner told her to.

now, her boyfriend of 4 years, Chris, owns her pussy. he likes to show it off... to everyone but me... and since she's an exhibitionist thats doubly turn on for her.

there have been many times when he will take her "out flashing" and she wears something like a skirt with no panties, and they spend the day out and about, specifically trying to flash her pussy to as many people as possible. i believe the most people that have seen her pussy in one day was 38.

NWUK
Prepubescent

Unread post by NWUK » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:33 am

I love that it was her idea for the denial but even better is that the pussy ownership rule was imposed by one of her lovers. I had no idea it went back so far.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:24 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:30 pm
william70 wrote:
Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:32 pm
So if there have been 59 cocks, should there be 58 stories? :whip:

As Jason came down stairs to greet us, we excused ourselves to the car, to grab the rest of our bags... (and to have a moment to talk privately) ...she said they fucked, with the dress on, and it was GREAT!
she said he had a vasectomy, so he could go more than other guys, and that she wanted very much to stay the weekend and keep fucking him...
She also said the sex with him was SO good that she wanted this to be one of those weekends that we had done occasionally, where she completely belongs to the other guy, as much as he wants, and not to me at all. She wanted to belong to him for the weekend, and she wanted me to give her to him...

i still jerk off to that weekend to this day! foly fuck it was so hot!
Sorry but I am just catching up on this thread.
Sounds like Jason told Jennifer a bit of a story about his vasectomy. I haven't read anything that indicates it makes a man more virile.
Maybe he just didnt want to tell her that he takes blue pills

Kai_Ryan971
Virgin

Unread post by Kai_Ryan971 » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:42 pm

This is sooo hot and erotic 🥵😍🔥 one of the best thing I've ever read. Please keep us updated. Do you have Twitter account?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:26 am

Kai_Ryan971 wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:42 pm
This is sooo hot and erotic 🥵😍🔥 one of the best thing I've ever read. Please keep us updated. Do you have Twitter account?
thank you! I do technically have a twitter, but I never really use it. This forum is really the only place where I talk about our adventures and what not. It's easy to keep our real identities private here... plus, if anyone I know, that we didnt want to know about our sexual adventures, were to actually find us here and recognize her from her photos, they probly wouldnt mention it to us because then we would know they were on this site too! haha

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:56 am

This story is about 8 or 9 years old, but it was on my mind lately, so I figured I'd share it here...

Back when my wife was still actively nude modeling, she received an email from a guy who was a student filmmaker. he had found her model mayhem profile, and he wanted her to be in his student film. He said she would be on set for 3 days, the part called for nudity, and she would get paid extra for the days she was doing the nude scenes.

He also made it clear up front that as this was a student project, his group would spend the following 3 semesters working on the film in class. Meaning if she did it, then the entire class would be staring at her nude scenes for 3 semesters.

This was not long after she discovered she was an exhibitionist, and got turned on by that kind of attention, and by being the only person nude in a room full of fully clothed people. Hence why she had been getting into nude modeling.

Upon talking to the guy, she learned that of the three days she would be on set, the first day was all non-nude scenes, but the 2nd and 3rd were all topless scenes. not fully nude, just topless... but all day.

We talked it over, and we decided that not only should she do it, but for the days she was doing the topless scenes, she should not cover up between shots, and should just remain topless as much as possible so that everyone on the set would get to see her tits all day! ...she LOVED this idea!

Thats exactly what she did! did 1 they had her fully clothed. day 2 they had her topless in jeans, and day 3 they had her in just panties. and however they had her thats how she stayed the whole day. she said there was a wardrobe person on hand with a robe ready to cover her up in between shots, but she declined the robe.

She said it was shot in a small privately owned book store that had closed so they could shoot in it. and she literally had her tits out all day both days.

she said she got a huge kick out of all the male crew members that tried to act professional by pretending not to look, but she would catch them trying look without getting caught, and she would not call them on it, she would look away so they wouldn't know she knew they were looking, and they could get a better view.

She said when they took lunch on the 2nd day, she joined the group, still topless. while they were all there together on lunch she told them all to go ahead and look. she said that since she has so many nude scenes anyway that the crew might as well get over the awkward trying not to look phase, and just go ahead and look... so right away, a room full of 20 or so people, all just starred at her tits! ...and she loved it!

She said after that, for the rest of that day and all the next day, all the guys would just openly stare at her tits! ...and she loved it!

When she got home, both nights, she was extra extra horny, after having shown off dem tiddys all day, and we had some very hot sex both nights!

We never did see the film, and have no idea what happened to it. I assume the class spent the rest of the school year working on it, staring at my wife's tits... and now some filmmaker has a film with my wife's tits all over it, on some harddrive somewhere, or something... I like to think he still watches it, and enjoys the view!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:42 am

thanks for the great memories. I love it when my wife is naked around other people

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:32 pm

eater wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:42 am
thanks for the great memories. I love it when my wife is naked around other people
ME TOO! its the best!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:12 pm

its been a long time since ive posted to this thread, but there are still tons of great stories, so i thought i'd post another good one! one of my favorites! ...you all know how my biggest turn on is my wife getting laid without me around! ...this was a month straight of that!

this happened late 2018, shortly before her and Chris started dating. she had an account on a dating / hook up site. She got a message from a guy who we'll call Richard. He was in his 50's, and (really) well off financially. he lived alone in a huge house in a rich fancy neighborhood. after we talked back and forth with him a bit, and shared some pics, he offered to let us stay in his guest room as long as we wanted in exchange for regular sex with jen!

We met up with him one night at a bar, spent the evening getting to know each other. we were all feelin pretty comfortable with each other, before that night was out we ended up in his fancy car, me in the front, her and him in the back...

shortly after that we packed a few bags and went to his big ol' fancy house. we werent sure exactly how long we were gonna stay. we thought maybe the weekend, or a few days at most, but we ended up having so much fun that we stayed a whole month.

it was a HUGE house! the guest room was basically it's own 1 bedroom apartment over the garage, with a bedroom, livingroom, and kitchen, and a dedicated hallway that lead to the main part of the 2 story 5 bedroom house. there was a pool and jacuzzi in the back yard, a living room, dinning room, den, kitchen, long spiral staircase... this house was crazy! and the dude lived there alone. his kids were all grown up and moved out, and he and his wife had split up a few years prior. he was just lookin for a little... ya know...

at the time i was not working from home, as i am now. every day i left for work knowing that while i was gone richard was gonna come home from work and fuck my wife, whether i was home or not! that was the deal! he could have her all he wanted while we were there, and we could stay there as long as we wanted. so he took advantage, and had her literally every day.

some times i would join them and hang out. id sit across the room and watch while they fucked in his bed, or we'd all hang out in his living room watching his giant tv, while she was naked... or we'd chill in his jacuzzi with a beer, while she would sit naked on his lap.

more often, though, i would get home from work and head straight to the guest room (that had it's own staircase separate private entrance) to find jen not there. she would be in the main part of the house with Richard. I would hang out by my self, knowing my wife was getting fucked, then eventually head to bed, and she would come in later, fully nude, flush and red, hair messed up, with Richard's dried cum somewhere on or in her.

she was able to take most of the month off from work, and Richard made up for it by compensating her with the amount she would have made if she had gone to work. so she could have a staycation, and just chill in this rich guy's huge house, and be his daily fuck toy! her whole body was basically his for the entire month!

I loved that month! it would have been all to easy to stay longer, but a month was enough. on the second to last day there she let him take all the pictures and video of her that he wanted. she spent the whole day posing for him, and he took all kinds of sexy pictures and videos of her. he probly ended up with a bigger library of her than i have! haha

she hardly wore any clothes the whole month, and she hung all over him like he was her hubby and i was the friend. and I loved every second of it! even when they werent fucking, when we were just hanging out, she would still hang all over him as if she was dating him... so she was basically his girlfriend for that month.

she told me that the sex with him wasnt the best she's had, but she was still enjoying herself because of how much h wanted her, and how enthusiastic he was! she said he was really enjoying her and that made her want to let him have her all he wanted!

in the years since I have thought about looking him up and going for another month haha... but she has a boyfriend now, i dont know if he's be down to let that happen

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:00 pm

What a hot story. He had her only for himself during this whole time? You should ask her boyfriend about this :)
Nothing/never.

Johng1953
$2 Ho

Unread post by Johng1953 » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:26 am

Her bf might like her to go to see him again. Tell him the story and see how he feels about it.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:41 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:12 pm
its been a long time since ive posted to this thread, but there are still tons of great stories, so i thought i'd post another good one! one of my favorites! ...you all know how my biggest turn on is my wife getting laid without me around! ...this was a month straight of that!

this happened late 2018, shortly before her and Chris started dating. she had an account on a dating / hook up site. She got a message from a guy who .....
What a wonderful situation, and a fantastic one for you and your wife! Glad you're back, looking forward to reading more of your experiences!