How old?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

How old were you when you first considered yourself a cuckold?

20s or younger
34%
30s
30%
40s
20%
50s
12%
60s
4%
70s
No votes
80s
No votes
90s and older
No votes

Total votes: 233

liv2gag
Virgin

How old?

Unread post by liv2gag » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:35 am

How old were you when you knew, more or less definitively, that you conformed to most of the generalized notions about what it means to be a cuckold?

liv2gag
Virgin

Re: How old?

Unread post by liv2gag » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:40 am

Got the idea from this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66191

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:07 pm

Didnt know the term then but 21 and my then GF, now Mrs TM2 was 16, a happy, contented and now feminized cuck for 36 years, in a vanilla male dominated realationship.

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:58 pm

In retrospect I was a on-and-off cucked before I got married, so in my late teens and early 20's. I was cucked by multiple girlfriends and even my eventual Wife before we became 'official' girlfriend and boyfriend.

My Wife cucked me soon after marriage but only a few times (it wasn't cheating). Then in my 40's she announced she wanted to cuck me again. By then I was already locked 24/7 and she had firmly established a dominant role and converted our relationship to a WLM. Started cucking me at age 50. At that point I realized and accepted I was a cuckold.

Rigel
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rigel » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:54 am

When the following happened, I was 31 years thogether with my wife 10 years as girfriend 5 years and wife another 5 years, and it was one of my busiest years. I had changed job back to university to be responsible for undergraduate teaching in our department and I wrote and defended my thesis in late August. In September I did a month of retraining in the army. After the first week in this training, we were not able to go home. In the next weekend we got an extra Friday off. I went home Thursday evening, and my wife was not home. She did not come home on Thursday, and I was worried I called the guy she was commuting in car to her workplace and got hold of his girlfriend. She said she did not know her boyfriend was in Stockholm on Thursday and Friday. I tried to call my wife in her workplace the told me she had taken the day off. Later at 5 pm she came home are you already at home. I told here that I came yesterday evening. She started crying.
She had been in a summerhouse together with the guy she was commuting with. We tried to talk through the weekend but did not come to any conclusion. Sunday evening, I went back to the army, and she started working again on Monday and commuting with her boyfriend. Next weekend I got free to solve my marital problems. I had lunch with my wife on Friday. When I came back from my military training the situation was still ruff and she started packing to go to her mother’s place. I kissed here and told her that she could continue to have her boyfriend but stay with me. She moved out and we were separated. Three months later she came back, and I was a cuckold she continued to meet her boyfriend but kept it discrete both in her workplace and at home.

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:26 am

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:06 am

I was feminized and cuckold by my older sister in my teens. I loved it,and was hooked.
I have been a sub sissy slave since.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:08 am

I didn't know what it was called at the time but since I became attracted to girls at about 13, I had what could be called cuckold feelings.

I was attracted to slutty girls and would masturbate to fantasies of watching them fucking other guys. That evolved to masturbating while fantasizing about fucking them after they fucked one of their boyfriends.

At 16, I dated a girl who cheated on me. There was no sex involved at that time. At that age cheating amounted to her seeing someone else while supposedly going steady with me.

I happened to drive past as they were going into the only movie theater in town. I remember breaking into a cold sweat and my cock getting so hard it hurt.

I never said anything to her about seeing her and she never mentioned it. A few months later, she started dating someone else while still seeing me. Eventually she told me about that and broke up with me.

It seemed after seeing her going out with the other guy, she was extremely more attractive to me. My masterbation fantasies were even more intense and in my imagination she always fucked the other guy first.

At that stage of adolescence and in our small western Canadian town, boys were supposed to be jealous and angry if their girlfriend paid attention to another guy. None of us knew why it was supposed to be that way but we all believed it. Being thrilled that my girlfriend was cheating on me made me feel strange. It was as if there was something wrong with me but I couldn't talk about it to anyone.

As I got older, the feelings only became stronger. When I met the girl who would eventually become my wife, my fantasies became very strong. It was all I could think about. When we became serious about each other, I knew I had to be honest with her. By that time it was clear these feelings were never going away. It didn't seem fair not to tell her about them. I thought if I told her about this need, she would tell me to get lost. It was terrifying but eventually, I told her.

She was surprised for sure. However, rather than being angry or disgusted she was excited by the idea and curious. After a lot of discussion, she said she would be willing to try doing me and another guy at the same time.

Not long after, we had our first mfm. She loved it. For the next two years we did a lot of mfm with different guys and she began to date on her own. That went on for 2 years until we were married. We were just a couple of horny kids having fun with sex. Neither of us up until that time knew what the word cuckold even existed.

Life went on like that for the first two years after we were married. It was just fun sex and lots of it. After being married a couple of years, she began to become more assertive. Eventually she moved us from what might have been described as a hotwife situation to a cuckold relationship. It didn't happen overnight. It was a slow evolution that took several years.

I was somewhere in my late 20s by the time we both knew she was completely in charge. We've been married over 30 years and she's still active.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:05 am

rockynook wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:06 am
I was feminized and cuckold by my older sister in my teens. I loved it,and was hooked.
I have been a sub sissy slave since.
Interesting. Have you detailed this long story in an OHW thread?

gilder145
Trainable

Unread post by gilder145 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:25 pm

27 when my now wife was with other men all the time. It was unspoken but known to all.

SheLikesWhenIWatch
Experienced

Unread post by SheLikesWhenIWatch » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:15 pm

She cucked me when I was 39.

It took me a few years to figure out what the fuck just happened. (I thought I was giving her my gracious consent to have a little fun fucking around…like I was the one pulling the strings.)

At 42 or 43, I realized that I fit the definition of a cuck. (I found the thought of him fucking her lights out irresistible. Asked her (and her boyfriend, who I was sort of friends with) if they’d let me watch at some point. They agreed.

And as I was sitting there watching him fill my wife, I had this moment when my internal voice just said, “Holy shit! I’m a cuck!”

Of course, I’ve come to grips with it now. It took me a while to fully realize our situation.

In the end, we have become better lovers…a lot closer.

She thanks me for giving her freedom to explore and play. I thank her for letting me watch (and occasionally get some sloppy seconds).

We are very happy.

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:52 am

It started when I was in my 20’s with several girlfriends. I still remember the first occasion; we were dating and went to spend a weekend on a camping. There we sit together near a fire place, it was during the summer but quite chilly that night, we were with other people that were camping there as well….drinking, some singing and talking. I noticed my girlfriend started flirting a bit with couple of older guys…well a bit later that night I drunk a bit too much already and decided to go sleep in our tent, she obviously followed me. Bit a bit later I noticed she checked if I was sleeping (I played I was) and then left our tend….I became awaken until she came back couple of ours later, then she embraced me, we kissed each other and had sex….oh dear…her pussy was very oiled, smelling sperm and wet, I knew she was fucked…but we didn’t say a word. Well, I never asked because I knew what she did and she knew that I knew…. it was so obvious and this silence boosted her to continue these games. Sweet times…

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:04 am

I never knew what I cuckold was until my mid fifties, but when I do look back I just laugh at how ignorant I was to the fact I was cuckold with everyone woman I dated all the way back to age 18. I have eaten a lot of cum out of my past girlfriends and my wife pussy, much of it was from other men. I could write many stories of most of those times. It's a strange thing being a cuckold, at first your crushed and hurt by the fact your girl choose to fuck someone else. You wonder what you are missing or are not good at. Then acceptance, you accept your inabilities or short cummings, then desire and fascination of the facts over take you and you embrace all those feels and get excited. Then you're addicted it and for it to happen over and over again and again.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

tempus_fugit36

Unread post by tempus_fugit36 » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:15 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:04 am
I never knew what I cuckold was until my mid fifties, but when I do look back I just laugh at how ignorant I was to the fact I was cuckold with everyone woman I dated all the way back to age 18. I have eaten a lot of cum out of my past girlfriends and my wife pussy, much of it was from other men. I could write many stories of most of those times. It's a strange thing being a cuckold, at first your crushed and hurt by the fact your girl choose to fuck someone else. You wonder what you are missing or are not good at. Then acceptance, you accept your inabilities or short cummings, then desire and fascination of the facts over take you and you embrace all those feels and get excited. Then you're addicted it and for it to happen over and over again and again.
Indeed, very well described these phases….from extremely humiliation and pain, to shame, then acceptance, extreme excitement and becoming addicted to it.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:41 am

tempus_fugit36 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:15 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:04 am
Indeed, very well described these phases….from extremely humiliation and pain, to shame, then acceptance, extreme excitement and becoming addicted to it.
I remember the first time vividly. I was dating this girl Debbie, she was 17 and I was 18. I was the second guy to ever be with her. I was head over heels for her. She did look like Debbie Reynolds (true). We had been dating for about 4 months and I knew her previous boyfriend of three years was still trying to get back with her. One day she would not answer her phone, I new she was home from school. She was a senior in high school. So I left work early as a crazy jealous guy and drove to her home. I just walked in without knocking and ran up to her bed room and caught her in bed with the asswipe.

I pulled his naked ass out of bed by the hair on his head and beat him badly. He was a year older than me, his cock was bigger and he lasted much longer than I did. I knew why he was there. I was pissed and she felt guilty. I wanted to be everything to her. After he left I laid in bed with her I was fully dressed and she was still naked. We talked for about a half hour. She said she was sorry and would never do it again. I wanted her and before I knew it I was eating her cum filled pussy. She held me down by the back of my head until she came. It was the first time I ate another man's cum out of a girls pussy. It was the true start of my journey as a cuckold. A few months later I joined the Marines after I caught her again with him, again I beat him but this time she broke up with me, I guess I loved fighting as much as I did women. LOL
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:59 am

I was 29 when my then 28-year-old wife succumbed to my wishes. I had encouraged her for about a year before she agreed to try it. Now at 36, she loves her freedom from the constraints of monogamy. She does as she pleases and considers herself a sexually liberated woman with my enthusiastic approval.

I love it each time she allows another dick in her. Neither of us would change a thing.

ADDED ON TO THE ABOVE LATER --- In response to a PM, our story of how that came about is on page one of our history here. Link is below this message.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:40 am

I was about 18-19 when I realized I got off sitting outside my ex girlfriend’s window while she fucked her new boyfriend.
She know I was there and give me a kiss when he left.

This was in the early 90s so I don’t even know if there was such a label as “cuckold”

Later, when were dating again, she let me read her diary where she listed the guys she fucked and how she fucked some of them. Went back into before we met. I would read it jerk off.

joel68
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by joel68 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:42 am

Is that girl your current wife?

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:47 am

I was thinking about this, and remembered that even as a teen I was really into this. A few of girl friends back then use to fancy my brother and I would gladly let him fuck them as I watched, often the setting was more like a 3 way, but sometimes I would just listen from another room.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:39 am

I was about 32/33, and my wife was in her late 20s. We had been married for about seven years, and the sex that we had on a daily basis started slowing down. To spice it up, we swapped with another couple, and the stimulation that swapping brought to our marriage kicked our marital sex life back into high gear. Then, without telling me, she started getting fucked by a co-worker at her job when they were alone in the office in the afternoon. At first she started getting me to eat her out when she got home, without telling me she had another man's cum in her pussy. However, she never was good at keeping secrets and she soon told me of her dalliances at worked. I was shocked but discovered I was also aroused that this sweet young wife and mother of our children had such sexual energy and enthusiasm that was beyond her husband's ability to satisfy. We quickly agreed her having sex with multiple men added a spark to our marital sex, and that she should continue.

Hubby2myHW
Experienced

Unread post by Hubby2myHW » Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:59 am

joel68 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:42 am
Is that girl your current wife?
Nope, she’s long gone. I sometimes wonder if her husband is a cuckold

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:47 am

I knew I was cuckold "20s or younger".

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:35 am

We didnt know the term and would not do so for many years,

I met her as she turned 16, she was untouched, 6ft, slim, young and pretty she was a fine wearer of jeans and i soon found i liked other men looking at her, 33 inch legs, topped by a small curvy bum encased in tight denim, she didnt.

Freed of her virginity months later she "cheated" on me with a man in his mid 30s, she told me of this mistake that same evening, topless in his car she bottled doing what she had intended. I went to see her the following night to bin her but after i said my very angry piece she wanted me to slid between her wet legs and i did...all was forgiven.

By the time she was 17 she was wearing suspenders under her tights jeans for me and knee boots making her 6ft 2/3 even more noticable to other men i loved this attention and the look, she still didnt like being looked at or made out that was her view anyway.

I already knew when drunk and out clubbing without me she was a flirt with the lads and men.

Still 17 she got laid whilst on holiday, she confessed immediately crying as she told me, i stopped the car and made lover to her, strangely i liked this admission and she knew it.

Married at 18, she has said years later i probably was always going to become her cuck husband.

After our first child by 21 she was having her first affair.

A second child, then when she was about 24 she started her second affair, it would be during this affair with my then best friend that she sought an opportunity to let me know, she was confident i would accept her having a lover.

She has said,

At 17 she knew i liked the thought of her being fucked by another man,finding this strange, why would a man enjoy another male fucking his girlfriend??.

She liked the touch and feel of another man and different ways of exploring and expanding her sexuality, her clubbing expeditions provided opportunties to kiss and be felt up by other men.

She later knew from my best friend i probably would be receptive to her having him as her lover, so they planned an evening where i would watch him seduce her and then i would have the opportunity to say NO, at any stage yet i didnt, neither did i go mad the following day.

It was me that allowed him to see her knowing he was fucking my wife bareback.

This was never about my dick size more my lack of sexual experience to expand her mind.

It would be a few years before we came across the term cuck and both knew that even though i am a 6ft 3 masculine dominant man in normal life, sexually i am submissive, her cuck husband and always have been.

After her confession that the "first time" with my best friend was NOT the first time, he was binned, it was however me that later asked her if she would like another lover and me that sourced her one.

It would take me a while to realised that she is very sexually submissive too.. to a sexually domineering man.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:02 am

Found out I was being cuckolded when I was 33. My wife 'officially' told me that I'd actually been a cuckold for about 12 to 18 months previous. But, I have some evidence that I could have actually been a cuck for 3 years before I found out. So I might have been 30 when she first started having an affair with a work colleague.

At the time I don't think I ever thought of myself as a cuckold. I just thought of it as my wife cheating. I didn't get too upset about it, as I'd done a bit of cheating myself by that time. :oops:

I just thought, at the time, that we could now both be more honest and share some extra marital sexual encounters. I was hoping for us to have some threesome fun with her work colleague, so was happy for her to continue to see him.
But things moved in a different direction from what I'd anticipated. I found my mind set moving to what I eventually found out was described as a cuckold one. Although it took me until the internet arrived (her affair started late 80's, before the internet really got going) to really start to realise that there were plenty of other people with this strange set of feelings that I was grappling with. Anyone remember 'Mike's Place'? Early, text based web site talking about cheating wives and cuckolded husbands. I think it was this that made me realise that I was a 'cuck'.

She continued her relationship with her work colleague, for the next 30 plus years, with me gradually becoming more of a cuck. Something that I've enjoyed immensely. And my cheating with other women came to an end too.

long4her

Unread post by long4her » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:23 am

tractorman2 wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 2:35 am
We didnt know the term and would not do so for many years,

I met her as she turned 16, she was untouched, 6ft, slim, young and pretty she was a fine wearer of jeans and i soon found i liked other men looking at her, 33 inch legs, topped by a small curvy bum encased in tight denim, she didnt.

Freed of her virginity months later she "cheated" on me with a man in his mid 30s, she told me of this mistake that same evening, topless in his car she bottled doing what she had intended. I went to see her the following night to bin her but after i said my very angry piece she wanted me to slid between her wet legs and i did...all was forgiven.

By the time she was 17 she was wearing suspenders under her tights jeans for me and knee boots making her 6ft 2/3 even more noticable to other men i loved this attention and the look, she still didnt like being looked at or made out that was her view anyway.

I already knew when drunk and out clubbing without me she was a flirt with the lads and men.

Still 17 she got laid whilst on holiday, she confessed immediately crying as she told me, i stopped the car and made lover to her, strangely i liked this admission and she knew it.

Married at 18, she has said years later i probably was always going to become her cuck husband.

After our first child by 21 she was having her first affair.

A second child, then when she was about 24 she started her second affair, it would be during this affair with my then best friend that she sought an opportunity to let me know, she was confident i would accept her having a lover.

She has said,

At 17 she knew i liked the thought of her being fucked by another man,finding this strange, why would a man enjoy another male fucking his girlfriend??.

She liked the touch and feel of another man and different ways of exploring and expanding her sexuality, her clubbing expeditions provided opportunties to kiss and be felt up by other men.

She later knew from my best friend i probably would be receptive to her having him as her lover, so they planned an evening where i would watch him seduce her and then i would have the opportunity to say NO, at any stage yet i didnt, neither did i go mad the following day.

It was me that allowed him to see her knowing he was fucking my wife bareback.

This was never about my dick size more my lack of sexual experience to expand her mind.

It would be a few years before we came across the term cuck and both knew that even though i am a 6ft 3 masculine dominant man in normal life, sexually i am submissive, her cuck husband and always have been.

After her confession that the "first time" with my best friend was NOT the first time, he was binned, it was however me that later asked her if she would like another lover and me that sourced her one.

It would take me a while to realised that she is very sexually submissive too.. to a sexually domineering man.
Having this experience with a first love must be particularly powerful and confusing. The feelings we have for girls in our teens is so new and overwhelming and then to be chucked and enjoy it - even with the pain - must be exquisite. You’re playing against all the conditioning you’ve been given.